PDA

View Full Version : Heeeeellllllppppppp

lucky
12-27-2006, 09:35 AM
Ok - last week company party = free drinks= poor judgment = in shit
Ok - I broke one of my rules (never Pee in the company pool, cause your going to taste it ) - Myself and a lady in the office kinda hit it off - Things are progressing faster than I like - just to clarify - I didn't nail her that night - she wants to buy a ticket for me to fly down to her house and nail her - which if i didn't work so closly with her , would be no Problem - we have both been at the company for 15 + years - I'm feeling like she is feeling alot more commited than i am ! any way to bow out gracfully - or am i focked ? :idea:

Sleek-Jet
12-27-2006, 09:38 AM
Never get your honey where you make your bread....
Yer focked... unless you can convice her to call it off...

wright27
12-27-2006, 09:41 AM
Bail out now.
The longer you wait the bigger dick you will be in the end. JMO

NOTALENT
12-27-2006, 09:44 AM
Just be honest....you would be suprised how well it works...:D
Tell her your not intrested in a relationship and are just having fun. If she continues to pursue you....its fair game.:devil:

Moneypitt
12-27-2006, 09:47 AM
So, fly down and nail it!!!!! Whats to lose? It just might be something you've been looking for all your life. Nothing ventured, nothing gained..........MP

Parker Dreamin
12-27-2006, 09:48 AM
It would help the professionals out if you could post a pic, will me much easier to make the right call.

lucky
12-27-2006, 09:50 AM
It would help the professionals out if you could post a pic, will me much easier to make the right call.
umm - how about the one she photo chopped of us togethter ?
:eek:

godfather
12-27-2006, 09:52 AM

NOTALENT
Ok....so now the story changes:eek: ....that right there tells you to fockin run through the door...believe me...I know from expierience and its no fun!!! If you werent going to see her again I would say hit it, but seems like you are soo...bail!

abraman1326
= Red Flag!!!

460 jus getn it
12-27-2006, 09:54 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Get out now, these things never end good. Just tell her your GAY.:D

wright27
12-27-2006, 09:54 AM
Run like the wind Lucky!

lucky
12-27-2006, 09:56 AM
lmao -thats what i told my friend i was going to say lmao

Mr. Crusader 83
hit it and split it. lets see a pic

Thorsinc
Tell her you have a really bad case of warts

460 jus getn it
12-27-2006, 09:58 AM
lmao -thats what i told my friend i was going to say lmao
For reals, dont do it man. Your setting yourself up for a problem.

lucky
12-27-2006, 09:59 AM
i know
-- i'm not thatttttt wack :D

acatitude
12-27-2006, 10:00 AM
damn Id get out of there..... Give her ratso's number:D

OGShocker
12-27-2006, 10:02 AM
Ok - I broke one of my rules (never Pee in the company pool, cause your going to taste it ) - Myself and a lady in the office kinda hit it off - Things are progressing faster than I like - just to clarify - I didn't nail her that night - she wants to buy a ticket for me to fly down to her house and nail her - which if i didn't work so closly with her , would be no Problem - we have both been at the company for 15 + years - I'm feeling like she is feeling alot more commited than i am ! any way to bow out gracfully - or am i focked ? :idea:
My house would have been safer!!!
Good luck!

lucky
12-27-2006, 10:03 AM
Good luck!
no shit !!!!!:D :D

Baja Big Dog
12-27-2006, 10:05 AM
OK OK IM gonna take one for the "TEAM", send me the ticket and ILL take her for a spin....I wont enjoy it but its what I do give...give....give....

lucky
12-27-2006, 10:06 AM
OK OK IM gonna take one for the "TEAM", send me the ticket and ILL take her for a spin....I wont enjoy it but its what I do give...give....give....
glad i have friends --

roostwear
12-27-2006, 10:06 AM
Ya know,sometimes when you're sitting around having a cold one, reflecting on life and you say to yourself "how could I have been so focking stupid not to see that one coming?". Well, it's coming.......

phebus
12-27-2006, 10:30 AM
I say hit it, and if you start having second thoughts, or feelings of guilt, go back and hit it again.
Then, see if she has a sister or a girlfriend......:D

GHT
12-27-2006, 10:31 AM
Sounds like you still have time.. It seems like you'll only be "focked" IF you Fock.... Might want to RUN, that is unless you are having some mutual serious feelings (which it sounds like you do) or you wouldn't have to ask the question your asking.:idea:

HM
12-27-2006, 10:31 AM
Lucky talking about a woman....who would have thought this possible.....
It is just a figure of speech...he means "catcher"

lucky
12-27-2006, 10:36 AM
Lucky talking about a woman....who would have thought this possible.....
yea - I like women as much as hansen likes labattes blue -der buddy :D

lucky
12-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Sounds like you still have time.. It seems like you'll only be "focked" IF you Fock.... Might want to RUN, that is unless you are having some mutual serious feelings (which it sounds like you do) or you wouldn't have to ask the question your asking.:idea:
she was interesting ..... but now i just don't want to affect work !

beaverretriever
12-27-2006, 10:40 AM
she wants to buy a ticket for me to fly down to her house and nail her - which if i didn't work so closly with her , would be no Problem
It doesn't sound like you work that close together if you need to FLY down to her house... I dont see a problem :devil:

Phat Al
12-27-2006, 10:42 AM
Hit it!

Jetaholic
12-27-2006, 10:48 AM
Hit it...wait till you're in the mood again...then hit it again...
And only contact her when you wanna hit it. If she contacts you, talk about hittin' it again...make it all about fockin'...she'll get the idea...
If that's all she wants you for, then you're in! If not, bail! It's just that simple...:D

wright27
12-27-2006, 10:50 AM
It doesn't sound like you work that close together if you need to FLY down to her house... I dont see a problem :devil:
That is what I was thinking.

AZKC
12-27-2006, 11:03 AM
I say hit it, and if you start having second thoughts, or feelings of guilt, go back and hit it again.
Ding. And if ya dont yer a Fag:D

Jordy
12-27-2006, 11:14 AM
So what you're actually saying is you can't close and she's now giving you a second chance to seal the deal huh??? Fag. :D :D :D

GHT
12-27-2006, 11:24 AM
she was interesting ..... but now i just don't want to affect work !
Lets see...... You have to fly there, (long distance) you work together, (work relationship), and she WAS interesting. Sounds like a BUNCH of future work problems, rumors (aren't there enough on HB for ya?) from co-workers, distance issues, headaches, and it sounds like there was a lot of alcohol consumed.
This is an example of when it is good to run from problems and not face them. Just my .02

Rexone
12-27-2006, 11:44 AM
Yep as someone else said just tell her the truth.

Howie Feltersnatch
12-27-2006, 12:02 PM
Just tell her your herpes flared up & you need to push the trip back a week.

phebus
12-27-2006, 12:04 PM
I'm trying to figure out which thread is more gay. This one, or the vacum cleaner one? :D

BigDogIvan
12-27-2006, 12:17 PM
If your not working in the same department I see it as free game. I met my wife when we were working for the same company just over 19 years ago. The long distance may take a toll but what do you have to loose by testing the waters. :wink:

TAF
12-27-2006, 12:26 PM
1. Yes, I've seen a pic of her and she's as "HOT" as they come.
2. You might have seen her 1 or 2 times a year and she lives in So. Cal and you in No. Cal.
3. You told me yer self you had a great time DANCING w/ her.
4. Don't be afraid to see where in leads or possibly expect just as much trouble for not "tapping it". If yer gunna have problems you might as well enjoy a reason for it.
Been there, .........................:idea:

ratso
12-27-2006, 12:27 PM
If you like her hit it. If you don't, then tell her an ex has come back into the picture. I don't believe in lying, but that's the way I would go with it to spare hurting her feelings. If she still persists, that probably means she is a stalker or psycho, and of course you don't want to pass the opportunity up then lol...:D

TAF
12-27-2006, 12:32 PM
If you like her hit it. If you don't, then tell her an ex has come back into the picture. I don't believe in lying, but that's the way I would go with it to spare hurting her feelings. If she still persists, that probably means she is a stalker or psycho, and of course you don't want to pass the opportunity up then lol...:D
Scary:idea: but wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: Oh my! Psycho :devil: chicks are great but scary

centerhill condor
12-27-2006, 12:32 PM
Bail out now.
couldn't have said it better myself.

TAF
12-27-2006, 12:38 PM
Bail out now.
I thought you'd want the bigger :sqeyes: dick?:eek: :jawdrop:

Mrs.Racer277
12-27-2006, 12:58 PM
Good luck!
LOL
That is what I was thinking. :D

acatitude
12-27-2006, 01:02 PM
well if you havent slept with her yet just BE AWARE::::::
After a long night of making love, he notices a photo of another man on
her nightstand by the bed. He begins to worry. "Is this your husband?"
he nervously asks.
"No, silly," she replies, snuggling up to him.
"Your boyfriend, then?" he continues.
"No, not at all," she says, nibbling away at his ear.
"Is it your dad or your brother?" he inquires, hoping to be reassured.
"No, no, no!!!" she answers.
"Well, who in the hell is he, then?" he demands.
"That's me before the surgery." OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SH_T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fatboy95
12-27-2006, 01:02 PM
Get in line. Everyone else has nailed her. Why lose your job over a chunk of butt?

Mrs.Racer277
12-27-2006, 01:03 PM
Ya might as well tag it. If you don't you'll be wonderin all the rest of your days if it was any good. If it's nothing special just tell her, she might just want some tutoring on a regular basis.
Last resort, if she won't go away, call me and Baja an we'll pay her a visit an splain that you're already engaged to a friend of ours, RIVER DAVE, :jawdrop: and we don't want his heart broken by a no-account floozy.:rolleyes:
Rio
LMAO
Lucky-Just be honest :D

topless
12-27-2006, 01:06 PM
I thought you'd want the bigger :sqeyes: dick?:eek: :jawdrop:you forgot the "in the end" part.:D

Schiada76
12-27-2006, 01:07 PM
Tell her the treatments aren't quite done yet but as soon as the sores go away you're all over it.:D

CBadDad
12-27-2006, 01:10 PM
Bail out now.
That's funny, cuz I was thinking that it doesn't matter how well you're hung, once you break up she will tell everyone you work with the you got a teeny tiny weenie.

Debbolas
12-27-2006, 01:10 PM
Ok, the photo chopped pic kinda freaks me out.....Unless she is 15, that isn't something normal women do.....(I don't think) Bring her to twins and we can all vote on it :D

Biglue
12-27-2006, 01:15 PM
If you have any interest in her and she's not in a position to affect your job in the company, hit it. Feel her out and see if she can be a cool fock buddy. If you think about it, she would not want people knowing she was banging around with her coleagues (sp?), I doubt you have anything to worry about unless she is in a position to fire you like I mentioned earlier.
Does this mean you and 460 are, floggin each others dophins anymore? :eek: :D

lucky
12-27-2006, 01:50 PM
one thing i can always count on is ... great advice -- should'da hit og's house :)
Hey - do you think Rd would run block for me -- ya know bait and switch ?:D

beerjet
12-27-2006, 08:21 PM
I say take it right to the back door and she'll never wanna see you again . If she likes it , then consider yourself LUCKY , she's a keeper.

EAZYKILLER2006
12-27-2006, 08:37 PM
go... and dont "do her".... then no hard feelings... and you guys can be friends... and and and and ...plus, it might not even be "that she wants ya like that"...im sure if she's (not a bugga bear, she can find sex...) and ...lol ~~~if u are considering "IT" she must be ...at least "alright" ...:devil: well HECK :devil: when i put my shait "OUT THERE" i had to hear some shait...sooo now... "you put your shait out there"~LOL ..."you get to here some shait":idea:

photo chick
12-27-2006, 08:45 PM
Geezz Lucky.... and I thought you were gay.... tee hee j/k!!! I've seen a picture of her....What's the problem...BUY YOUR OWN TICKET!!! go see her and tell her what you're thinking.... Why is it you can post the question here but not tell her your position????? So you work at the same company, you're not in the same office are you? Big difference! Bottom line is "Do what you want not what others suggest!!!!!":D :rolleyes:

Garrddogg
12-27-2006, 08:54 PM
Ya know,sometimes when you're sitting around having a cold one, reflecting on life and you say to yourself "how could I have been so focking stupid not to see that one coming?". Well, it's coming.......
That shits funny right there! and SO true..!!..:eek:

Misogynist
12-27-2006, 09:16 PM
damn Id get out of there..... Give her ratso's number:D
Roflmao........... hahahahahahahahah......... :D

Misogynist
12-27-2006, 09:20 PM
Hmmmmmmm.. that sounds familiar..... :sqeyes:

EAZYKILLER2006
12-27-2006, 09:27 PM
Geezz Lucky.... and I thought you were gay.... tee hee j/k!!! I've seen a picture of her....What's the problem...BUY YOUR OWN TICKET!!! go see her and tell her what you're thinking.... Why is it you can post the question here but not tell her your position????? So you work at the same company, you're not in the same office are you? Big difference! Bottom line is "Do what you want not what others suggest!!!!!":D :rolleyes:
BEST ADVICE SOO FAR...LOL:)

havifun
12-28-2006, 12:17 AM
best Advice Soo Far...lol:)
Do It! Don't Forget The Pictures

Cheyenne372
12-28-2006, 04:56 AM
In the words of my dad....the smartest man in the world.....
NEVER DIP YOUR PEN IN COMPANY INK!

Baja Big Dog
12-28-2006, 07:59 AM
Tell her your a lab rat, and youll need to do her for science!!!
Otherwise call me and Rio, well be ther:) e in a flash!!

wright27
12-28-2006, 08:17 AM
I say take it right to the back door and she'll never wanna see you again . If she likes it , then consider yourself LUCKY , she's a keeper.
LMFAO!!!

lucky
12-28-2006, 09:05 AM
so i watched fatal attraction last night -- and ammm yea !:D

Moneypitt
12-28-2006, 11:10 AM
[QUOTE=photo chick;2313686]Geezz Lucky.... and I thought you were gay.... I've seen a picture of her....What's the problem...QUOTE]
How do you get a pic and we don't. This thread is useless without pics......MP

Sherpa
12-28-2006, 12:51 PM
don't get your pussy where you get your paycheck.
--Sherpa

lucky
12-28-2006, 01:40 PM
don't get your pussy where you get your paycheck.
--Sherpa
10/fur

photo chick
12-28-2006, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=photo chick;2313686]Geezz Lucky.... and I thought you were gay.... I've seen a picture of her....What's the problem...QUOTE]
How do you get a pic and we don't. This thread is useless without pics......MP
Guess I'm connected......tee hee...TAF sent me a picture of her....she's very attractive but if she's a fatal attraction chick...stay away Chris!!!!! I've changed my advice!

TAF
12-29-2006, 11:12 AM
[QUOTE=Moneypitt;2314310]
Guess I'm connected......tee hee...TAF sent me a picture of her....she's very attractive but if she's a fatal attraction chick...stay away Chris!!!!! I've changed my advice!
:mad: If you don't hear from me after the long weekend send out the posse!
Lucky sent her packing my direction and supposedly there's a hitching:( or a linching :eek: gunna happen, Thanks a lot, I guess I got what I deserved, but don't expect me to tell you about Lucky.:D

lucky
12-29-2006, 12:06 PM
[QUOTE=photo chick;2314742]
:mad: If you don't hear from me after the long weekend send out the posse!
Lucky sent her packing my direction and supposedly there's a hitching:( or a linching :eek: gunna happen, Thanks a lot, I guess I got what I deserved, but don't expect me to tell you about Lucky.:D
YOU for got the "it" part rob --- It always gets you in the end lmao

Dave C
12-29-2006, 12:38 PM
I can't believe you are talking about this... are you gay?
you should be bangin it like a screen door in a hurricane.
be damn with the consequences..... after you nail it, your still the man! :D

TAF
12-29-2006, 12:40 PM
[QUOTE=TAF;2315829]
YOU for got the "it" part rob --- It always gets you in the end lmao
Very observant:idea: I'll have to watch what I say and how I say "it":sqeyes: