PDA

View Full Version : Genesis Boats New Location

Genesisflyer
12-27-2006, 02:01 PM
I would like to start by thanking everyone for all your support. This is Joel from Genesis Boats, I unfortunately can not go into detail over what happened, letÂ’s just say it was a bump in the road. I can assure you that Genesis Boats was started as a family oriented company and it will remain that way. We have moved to our own location in Moreno Valley, CA and are in the process of setting up shop. We hope that the new 2007 year brings a lot of happy boating days for all. Please stop by our booth at the Los Angeles Boat show to say hi. Let us now how we can make boating betterÂ…..
Joel Casillas
Genesis Boats
14451 Commerce Center Dr. Bldg C
Moreno Valley, CA 92553
Tel: 951-656-4670

ATLAS
12-27-2006, 02:07 PM
they have some of the best work around and if you need some repairs they are first hand at what they do

Mrs.HLB
12-27-2006, 02:16 PM
I would like to start by thanking everyone for all your support. This is Joel from Genesis Boats, I unfortunately can not go into detail over what happened, letÂ’s just say it was a bump in the road. I can assure you that Genesis Boats was started as a family oriented company and it will remain that way. We have moved to our own location in Moreno Valley, CA and are in the process of setting up shop. We hope that the new 2007 year brings a lot of happy boating days for all. Please stop by our booth at the Los Angeles Boat show to say hi. Let us now how we can make boating betterÂ…..
Joel Casillas
Genesis Boats
Moreno Valley, CA 92553
Hi Joel! Its Athena (& Mark). Good Luck with the new shop and we will be by to see ya! When's the regatta? he,he
Mrs.HLB

Genesisflyer
12-27-2006, 06:21 PM
Thank you Atlas we appreciate the support see you at the show, Athena I promise we will get something put together for weekend at the River....We will post on our Website. www.Genesisboats.com
A special Thanks to Jeff and Alex from Aftershock and John West from Ultra boats for all your help and support and everyone else in the boating industry that stood by us.
Joel

shadow
12-27-2006, 06:40 PM
Joel,best of luck in your new location.I am still as happy today as i was 5yrs ago when you and Martin put my boat together.Again best of luck!

essexjet
12-27-2006, 06:46 PM
Joel Casillas
Genesis Boats
Moreno Valley, CA 92553
Joel, Congrats to you and your company and my I welcome you to the Valley of the dirt people. Are you going to have an open house?

voodoomedman
12-27-2006, 08:06 PM
Congratulations. It's good to see that a reputable name such as Casillas is no longer associated with a not so reputable name.

dicudmore
12-27-2006, 08:08 PM
Congratulations. It's good to see that a reputable name such as Casillas is no longer associated with a not so reputable name.
I second what he said :D
Best of luck Joel :D

UHHH SUCKA
12-27-2006, 08:15 PM
Where you been homie? Long time no see or talk to. I'll give you a call next week when I'm back at work. Got room for me in the showroom? I'm sure you could use some extra displays. Glad your back to business man.

socalmofo
12-27-2006, 08:49 PM
a reputable name such as Casillas
That is the ONLY thing reputable about Joel.

SHOTKALLIN
12-28-2006, 12:30 AM
if the weto is gone i'll buy a boat.:D

Genesisflyer
12-29-2006, 06:55 PM
if the weto is gone i'll buy a boat.:D
We will have an Open House two or three weeks after the boat show, and yes he is gone so come on down and let me build your boat for you.