PDA

View Full Version : The Eazykiller2006 "WTF did she just say?" thread

Jetboatguru
12-28-2006, 08:39 AM
Kim Hanson, step aside! There's a new sherriff in town!
go... and dont "do her".... then no hard feelings... and you guys can be friends... and and and and ...plus, it might not even be "that she wants ya like that"...im sure if she's (not a bugga bear, she can find sex...) and ...lol ~~~if u are considering "IT" she must be ...at least "alright" ... well HECK when i put my shait "OUT THERE" i had to hear some shait...sooo now... "you put your shait out there"~LOL ..."you get to here some shait"

Mid-life Crisis
12-28-2006, 03:16 PM
If Kim Hanson is truely a man and these 2 produced offspring, we'd be in some trouble!!!:jawdrop: :eek: :sqeyes:

Moneypitt
12-28-2006, 03:25 PM
If Kim Hanson is truely a man and these 2 produced offspring, we'd be in some trouble!!!:jawdrop: :eek: :sqeyes:
I don't think you can group Kim Hanson anywhere near this one. I saw a picture of his beautiful daughters, no doubt about his lineage. Now this one is a different story. I would call BS on her, but I don't think anyone here went thru ebonics classes that quickly to fake it that bad,(well).........I wonder how much she drinks an evening/day? Or is it maybe Rx medicine?.......Either way, Kim's daughters put him way up the food chain from this one..........MP

havifun
12-28-2006, 06:20 PM
go... and dont "do her".... then no hard feelings... and you guys can be friends... and and and and ...plus, it might not even be "that she wants ya like that"...im sure if she's (not a bugga bear, she can find sex...) and ...lol ~~~if u are considering "IT" she must be ...at least "alright" ... well HECK when i put my shait "OUT THERE" i had to hear some shait...sooo now... "you put your shait out there"~LOL ..."you get to here some shait"
This is hilarious! Alot of you on here, criticize people forn simple type errors, spelling,grammer and punctuation etc... This isn't high school folks! Is it because you want to feel superior to others, or look smarter? Actually you look like an idiot, and an HATER! I am embarrassed, and sad, for you to put a post showing "your caracter" :o "LIKE A LITTLE BITCH" I think by this post, "this person is a chick" Hell maybe a poser, don't really know ...BUT I hope I never have to meet some of you... I am on here to have fun...NOT HATE...

Jetboatguru
12-28-2006, 06:29 PM
This is "benchracers." It gets a little hot in here at times. The post quoted above has nothing to do with Typos or spelling errors. It has more to do with the strain involved to merely comprehend it. No hating, just observations. :D

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 06:33 PM
Thats a really bad case of PUI, been there done that :D Your mind is moving way faster than the fingers are..thats all :D .............( . )( . )........all that comes of is that shit!:p

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 06:35 PM
I already am married buddy and 3 fine girls..........( . )( . )..........:rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 06:37 PM
I don't think you can group Kim Hanson anywhere near this one. I saw a picture of his beautiful daughters, no doubt about his lineage. Now this one is a different story. I would call BS on her, but I don't think anyone here went thru ebonics classes that quickly to fake it that bad,(well).........I wonder how much she drinks an evening/day? Or is it maybe Rx medicine?.......Either way, Kim's daughters put him way up the food chain from this one..........MP
Why MP thank you, you are a scholar and a gentleman.....we need more of us out thar...........( . )( . )..............:D :D

havifun
12-28-2006, 06:42 PM
This is "benchracers." It gets a little hot in here at times. The post quoted above has nothing to do with Typos or spelling errors. It has more to do with the strain involved to merely comprehend it. No hating, just observations. :D
Still, dude "I really think she's a chick"...YEA! Talk shit to a chick DUDE!!! You look really cool...:rolleyes:

QuickJet
12-28-2006, 06:44 PM
Still, dude "I really think she's a chick"...YEA! Talk shit to a chick DUDE!!! You look really cool...:rolleyes:
So chicks are immune??? What do you think Kim Hanson is????

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 06:45 PM
This is hilarious! Alot of you on here, criticize people forn simple type errors, spelling,grammer and punctuation etc... This isn't high school folks! Is it because you want to feel superior to others, or look smarter? Actually you look like an idiot, and an HATER! I am embarrassed, and sad, for you to put a post showing "your caracter" :o "LIKE A LITTLE BITCH" I think by this post, "this person is a chick" Hell maybe a poser, don't really know ...BUT I hope I never have to meet some of you... I am on here to have fun...NOT HATE...
Okay, I have been here for some time now and this is the place to dish it out and see who comes a biting..aka..TROLLING...Now in the Winter Time, it gets pretty funny sometimes. The hate thing, we don't hate each other:eek: we are just seeing how far we can push the this person before they snap! I would like to meet any person that comes into Bench Racers! Now run along and be a good boy :D ..........( . )( . ).................

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 06:47 PM
Everyone knows that shit...........( . )( . ).......................:D

QuickJet
12-28-2006, 06:48 PM
Everyone knows that shit...........( . )( . ).......................:D
Not the "Newbs" with 23 posts. :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 06:50 PM
When they want to talk shit with the bigboys thats cool, if not read and vacate...door is always on the left..or maybe right.( EXIT THE SECTION )..I just c unt remember, I'm so confused right now :D ...........( . )( . )...........:D

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 06:52 PM
Guy that looks like a chick ? What do I win ? :D ...........( . )( . ).............:D :D

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 06:54 PM
Not the "Newbs" with 23 posts. :rolleyes:
More reading and less posting you are saying :p :p .........( . )( . )...........:D :D You do have to start somewhere I guess, wonder why in BR :confused:

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 06:59 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: Lookey what i found?:eek: :( lol ~you're RITE~~~ i am a gurllley (true blue)...sounds like someone missed a few hugs...HE THINKS HIS OPINION COUNTS ~LOL ~LIKE "HE IS SOMEBODY THAT ACTUALLY MATTERS"...heh heh~~~all i hear... is BLAH BLAH BLAH..."NO WORRIES" but thanks for having my back, when i was at work...and the "shait talkin" started without me...:devil: LOTS OF LOVE:)

QuickJet
12-28-2006, 07:01 PM
More reading and less posting you are saying :p :p .........( . )( . )...........:D :D You do have to start somewhere I guess, wonder why in BR :confused:
ha ha yup.
He's a "Sandbar" guy. All of his posts but 2 are from there.
Out of the pot and into the fire I guess :D

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 07:04 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: Lookey what i found?:eek: :( lol ~you're RITE~~~ i am a gurllley (true blue)...sounds like someone missed a few hugs...HE THINKS HIS OPINION COUNTS ~LOL ~LIKE "HE IS SOMEBODY THAT ACTUALLY MATTERS"...heh heh~~~all i hear... is BLAH BLAH BLAH..."NO WORRIES" but thanks for having my back, when i was at work...and the "shait talkin" started without me...:devil: LOTS OF LOVE:)
I have not said a bad thing about you, shiat talkin....you are doing what I did when I had to many wobbly pops and it made no sense to the other people on here! I can read this stuff of yours moproplem :D ..........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 07:09 PM
ha ha yup.
He's a "Sandbar" guy. All of his posts but 2 are from there.
Out of the pot and into the fire I guess :D
Tony stirred the pot way to fast, newbe in here :D :D ..........( . )( . ).........They will never learn will they? :D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 07:17 PM
I have now said a bad thing about you, shiat talkin....you are doing what I did when I had to many wobbly pops and it made no sense to the other people on here! I can read this stuff of yours moproplem :D ..........( . )( . ).............
lol ~ ya know what ....lol ~~i agree!!!;) ...i think most "ppl" can get the just of what is said...shhh, even if its me ...(if ppl cant, lol then they are the idiots)...even if someone doesnt spell a "word correctly" HELLO!!!???...i see alot of the same "type posts" ...basically .....ppl saying "they dont understand a thread/post..." lol ~~~i just think..."MY GOD FIGURE IT OUT...QUIT WHINNING"...:devil: just an observation..(hope there sex life isnt like that)..TRY A LIL HARDER AND "YEA"...FIGURE IT OUT...think of it as a challenge / mission...or move on ...and dont read a post...lol~ITS that simple...but quite being a little bitch and whinning...my god..(i do some pretty good shait talkin if i do SAY SO MYSELF...)

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 07:25 PM
Tony stirred the pot way to fast, newbe in here :D :D ..........( . )( . ).........They will never learn will they? :D :D
HEY ~~~I ONLY POST SANDBAR...whats up with that??? when i joined... a mer 4 months ago ...(EAZYKILLERS still a newbie)...THEY SAID "I WAS DOING IT WRONG..." THEY SAID..."NO B/S" posting ALLOWED anywhere but the sandbar...:devil: SO I NEVER POST ANYWHERE BUT THERE...but since i have my own thread NOW....:)They will never learn will they? :D :D[/QUOTE]
hey i will teach you a thing or two...

JB in so cal
12-28-2006, 07:28 PM
lol ~ ya know what (should be a ? here)....lol ~~i agree!!!;) ...i think most "ppl" can get the just(or jist) of what is said...shhh, even if its me ...(if ppl cant, lol then they are the idiots)...even if someone doesnt spell a "word correctly" HELLO!!!???...i see alot of the same "type posts" ...basically .....ppl saying "they dont understand a thread/post..." lol ~~~i just think..."MY GOD FIGURE IT OUT...QUIT WHINNING (Oh, never mind...)"...:devil: just an observation..(hope there(not this one...the other one) sex life isnt like that)..TRY A LIL HARDER AND "YEA"...FIGURE IT OUT...think of it as a challenge / mission...or move on ...and dont read a post...lol~ITS that simple...but quite - or quit; whichever works... being a little bitch and whinning:rolleyes: ...my god..(i do some pretty good shait talkin if i do SAY SO MYSELF...)
I couldn't help myself - I'm bored. Sorry. Just funnin', you understand:D

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 07:32 PM
lol ~ ya know what ....lol ~~i agree!!!;) ...i think most "ppl" can get the just of what is said...shhh, even if its me ...(if ppl cant, lol then they are the idiots)...even if someone doesnt spell a "word correctly" HELLO!!!???...i see alot of the same "type posts" ...basically .....ppl saying "they dont understand a thread/post..." lol ~~~i just think..."MY GOD FIGURE IT OUT...QUIT WHINNING"...:devil: just an observation..(hope there sex life isnt like that)..TRY A LIL HARDER AND "YEA"...FIGURE IT OUT...think of it as a challenge / mission...or move on ...and dont read a post...lol~ITS that simple...but quite being a little bitch and whinning...my god..(i do some pretty good shait talkin if i do SAY SO MYSELF...)
All I can say is, that it's hard one the eyes :D :D ..........( . )( . )...........

havifun
12-28-2006, 07:33 PM
When they want to talk shit with the bigboys thats cool, if not read and vacate...door is always on the left..or maybe right.( EXIT THE SECTION )..I just c unt remember, I'm so confused right now :D ...........( . )( . )...........:D
Key word "bigboys..." I was just telling "asswipe" that the "bigboy" was actually "a chick":rolleyes: ...that's all...

havifun
12-28-2006, 07:35 PM
All I can say is, that it's hard one the eyes :D :D ..........( . )( . )...........
CUS YOU ARE COCKEYED:)

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 07:35 PM
HEY ~~~I ONLY POST SANDBAR...whats up with that??? when i joined... a mer 4 months ago ...(EAZYKILLERS still a newbie)...THEY SAID "I WAS DOING IT WRONG..." THEY SAID..."NO B/S" posting ALLOWED anywhere but the sandbar...:devil: SO I NEVER POST ANYWHERE BUT THERE...but since i have my own thread NOW....:)They will never learn will they? :D :D
hey i will teach you a thing or two...[/QUOTE]
Teach me ? We aren't talkin sex now are we? :D .........( . )( . )..........:jawdrop:

QuickJet
12-28-2006, 07:40 PM
Key word "bigboys..." I was just telling "asswipe" that the "bigboy" was actually "a chick":rolleyes: ...that's all...
Who exactly is the "asswipe"??

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 07:41 PM
Tony is " ASSWIPE " :D :D ...........( . )( . )........Tony care to elaborate on this accusation.....live from Hot Boat, Bench Racer Section..Tony :D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 07:44 PM
I couldn't help myself - I'm bored. Sorry. Just funnin', you understand:D
hey now, "whos speaking?" "me or you?" when i said "ya know what"...that isnt meant to be a question...just stating a fact....sooo... why do ya think there should be one of these lil ol things...???:idea: yea, "thats what i thought..." ill learn ya rite...

QuickJet
12-28-2006, 07:45 PM
Tony is " ASSWIPE " :D :D ...........( . )( . )........Tony care to elaborate on this accusation.....live from Hot Boat, Bench Racer Section..Tony :D
I know, I just wanted havifun to say it so that Tony would unleash on him.
This should be some good readin. :D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 07:46 PM
:rolleyes: Tony is " ASSWIPE " :D :D ...........( . )( . )........Tony care to elaborate on this accusation.....live from Hot Boat, Bench Racer Section..Tony :D
let me get my popcorn...do i need quotes fur dat?:confused: :rolleyes:

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 07:47 PM
why is toni a bad guy

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 07:49 PM
oh so kim are u a dude or a gurllley???

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 07:49 PM
CUS YOU ARE COCKEYED:)
Never that shit, girls get COCKEYED~~~ i like to get titfaced tippsy...now what she said and what you said really makes me quite normal and ...nic wether we r havin eh! I have to go run thrugh the rain soon so make this som wht snapy k!~~~`............( . )( . )............:idea:

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 07:51 PM
Who exactly is the "asswipe"??
Tony, can't you read :D :D .........( . )( . )...............

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 07:51 PM
hey i will teach you a thing or two...
Teach me ? We aren't talkin sex now are we? :D .........( . )( . )..........:jawdrop:[/QUOTE]
some how...that always cums up:idea: and ya know its never "me" who GOES THERE...oh... but, i go there.... THERE THERE....... i get it...:sqeyes:

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 07:52 PM
I'm stocked up on beer :D on ice...........( . )( . ).....................

QuickJet
12-28-2006, 07:53 PM
why is toni a bad guy
He's not, just clever and witty. Adds up to interesting photoshop and hillarious poems. :D

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 07:54 PM
oh so kim are u a dude or a gurllley???
I would be a dude...........( . )( . )...............:)

QuickJet
12-28-2006, 07:57 PM
I would do a dude...........( . )( . )...............:)
:confused: :confused: WTF???

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 07:59 PM
Teach me ? We aren't talkin sex now are we? :D .........( . )( . )..........:jawdrop:
some how...that always cums up:idea: and ya know its never "me" who GOES THERE...oh... but, i go there.... THERE THERE....... i get it...:sqeyes:[/QUOTE]
What do you get ,cause I don't have a clue what the hell was said :( .........( . )( . ).....THERE THERE :D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 07:59 PM
Damn now wheres da asswhipe i gots sum popcorn...i want ta c him unleash:sleeping:

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 08:00 PM
some how...that always cums up:idea: and ya know its never "me" who GOES THERE...oh... but, i go there.... THERE THERE....... i get it...:sqeyes:
What do you get ,cause I don't have a clue what the hell was said :( .........( . )( . ).....THERE THERE :D[/QUOTE]
u brought it up...i have no clue...just wanna sound like i do....

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 08:01 PM
:confused: :confused: WTF???
You are not a dude :D ..........( . )( . )...........

QuickJet
12-28-2006, 08:03 PM
So it's safe to say that you would NOT do me. :D

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 08:07 PM
What do you get ,cause I don't have a clue what the hell was said :( .........( . )( . ).....THERE THERE :D
u brought it up...i have no clue...just wanna sound like i do....[/QUOTE]
You sound like you want to have a clue? :confused: ..........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 08:10 PM
D~~Double " D "......( . )( . ).........
U~~Udder
D~~Double Boner
E~~ Excetption :D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 08:10 PM
thats what i am saying...kim isnt a dude? or is a dude? ...now ...i am confused....so... who is"unleashing" on "whos ass"? i step away, ta get some popcorn, and ya all f* UP THE STORY/THREAD...:devil: WAIT...WE CANT UNLEASH ON HAVIFUN...he had my back...when he thought i needed it...lol...i am around dudes 24/7....(fur ya ol folks dats all day...:rolleyes: ) so i cant talk summmm ~~~~shait... "NO WORRIES" ~JUST HOLD ON AND SEE IF YA CAN FOLLOW.... AND KEEP UP...NO I DIDNT SAY" SWALLOW" DAMN IT...FOLLOW...FOLLOW:rolleyes: ( MAN I CAN HAVE FUN CHATTING WITH MYSELF)

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 08:12 PM
D~~Double " D "......( . )( . ).........
U~~Udder
D~~Double Boner
E~~ Excetption :D
OH ARE WE GOING THERE? ...LOL "LETS RIDE"

Jetboatguru
12-28-2006, 08:13 PM
Ok tough guy!
Look at Kim Hanson, we talk shit to her too!!
Oh and I'm glad it only took you most of the day to figure out that she is a chick. I figured the "WTF did SHE just say was a tip off.;)

QuickJet
12-28-2006, 08:14 PM
thats what i am saying...kim isnt a dude? or is a dude? ...now ...i am confused....so... who is"unleashing" on "whos ass"? i step away, ta get some popcorn, and ya all f* UP THE STORY/THREAD...:devil: WAIT...WE CANT UNLEASH ON HAVIFUN...he had my back...when he thought i needed it...lol...i am around dudes 24/7....(fur ya ol folks dats all day...:rolleyes: ) so i cant talk summmm ~~~~shait... "NO WORRIES" ~JUST HOLD ON AND SEE IF YA CAN FOLLOW.... AND KEEP UP...NO I DIDNT SAY" SWALLOW" DAMN IT...FOLLOW...FOLLOW:rolleyes: ( MAN I CAN HAVE FUN CHATTING WITH MYSELF)
WTF??? I think I need a decoder card.

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 08:15 PM
LOL, OH DIDNT C YA BACK THERE `~~~~QUIT HIDDDDDDIN...:)

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 08:17 PM
WTF??? I think I need a decoder card.
CUM ON DUDE TRY A LIL HARDER AT LEAST MAKE AN ATTEMPT....YA KNOW FAKE IT...DECODER CARD=ADAPTER= HELP...:D

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 08:17 PM
MAN I CAN HAVE FUN CHATTING WITH MYSELF I use to do that alot on here............( . )( . )..............:(

QuickJet
12-28-2006, 08:21 PM
LOL, OH DIDNT C YA BACK THERE `~~~~QUIT HIDDDDDDIN...:)
From my position I didn't think yah would ;)

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 08:23 PM
OH ARE WE GOING THERE? ...LOL "LETS RIDE"
It will take me too long to get to Havasu :D ........( . )( . ).............

havifun
12-28-2006, 08:24 PM
Ok tough guy!
Oh and I'm glad it only took you most of the day to figure out that she is a chick. I figured the "WTF did SHE just say was a tip off.;)
This is the internet...Thought she was a "poser"...I'm New on here, if a chick "shit talks first"...then sure "go for it"...like KIM... who I thought was a chick also...

Jetboatguru
12-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Havifun,
if you can understand all that is being said here, you sir are my hero!
This stuff is all said tongue and cheek. Look at the thread entitled The "Kim Hanson WTF did he just say thread" You will see that it is all in fun and that even though we are blessed that Kim lives in Canada he is welcome to party with us any time. Especially if he brings his daughters. :D

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 08:27 PM
Ok tough guy!
I think he already is confused Tony , throw in I am a girl and as the props spin will happen ( on the trailer )............( . )( . )............:D

Biglue
12-28-2006, 08:30 PM
Anyone else hear an echoing bullshit ulshit lshit shit shit??? :D

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 08:31 PM
This is the internet...Thought she was a "poser"...I'm New on here, if a chick "shit talks first"...then sure "go for it"...like KIM... who I thought was a chick also...
Must be the name, dickhead was takin though :D ..............( . )( . )..........

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 08:32 PM
It will take me too long to get to Havasu :D ........( . )( . ).............
oh its an "inside joke" ya didnt get it..."lets ride" is the NUMBER ONE CD !!!RITE NOW!!!...so, the quote was "THE GAME'S" ~~~NEW HIT SONG "LETS RIDE"... its my favorite song...boo LOL:(

Biglue
12-28-2006, 08:33 PM
The crunching sound you heard a lil while ago, was the sound of you stepping on your own dick. :D
It's all in fun. Now, do you smoke pole? :jawdrop: :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 08:34 PM
Havifun,
This stuff is all said tongue and cheek. Look at the thread entitled The "Kim Hanson WTF did he just say thread" You will see that it is all in fun and that even though we are blessed that Kim lives in Canada he is welcome to party with us any time. Especially if he brings his daughters. :D
Especially if he brings his daughters
Not happening..........( . )( . )............Pervert !:D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 08:39 PM
I think he already is confused Tony , throw in I am a girl and as the props spin will happen ( on the trailer )............( . )( . )............:D
BOO BOO:sleeping: WHERES THE (I WAS GOING TO SAY ASSWIPE):jawdrop: ...CUS I CANT MEMBER WHO "WE IS WAITING FOR"...BEEN SOOO LONG...yea!!! wheres WHATS HIS NAME????...i am tired of waiting...ya said he was entertaining...and i am tired of waiting...:sleeping: i want to be entertained...i am BORED...WTF...:rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 08:42 PM
oh its an "inside joke" ya didnt get it..."lets ride" is the NUMBER ONE CD !!!RITE NOW!!!...so, the quote was "THE GAME'S" ~~~NEW HIT SONG "LETS RIDE"... its my favorite song...boo LOL:(
Good song........( . )( . )...............;)

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 08:46 PM
BOO BOO:sleeping: WHERES THE (I WAS GOING TO SAY ASSWIPE):jawdrop: ...CUS I CANT MEMBER WHO "WE IS WAITING FOR"...BEEN SOOO LONG...yea!!! wheres WHATS HIS NAME????...i am tired of waiting...ya said he was entertaining...and i am tired of waiting...:sleeping: i want to be entertained...i am BORED...WTF...:rolleyes:
This is called trolling Babe.........( . )( . )...............:D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 08:47 PM
Good song........( . )( . )...............;)
well heck, now look "the kiddies are here"...now, i gotta go "play mommy" and feed them...:) well, see ya all at midnight! (thats when my fangs cum out...and everyone is asleep over here...):devil:

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 09:12 PM
well heck, now look "the kiddies are here"...now, i gotta go "play mommy" and feed them...:) well, see ya all at midnight! (thats when my fangs cum out...and everyone is asleep over here...):devil:
I,m bored, see you at around 7'ish PM.........( . )( . )............More place's to visit yet tonight !;) :D

Forkin' Crazy
12-28-2006, 09:16 PM
...like KIM... who I thought was a chick also...
You mean Kimmy isn't really a chick?:o

Forkin' Crazy
12-28-2006, 09:18 PM
...now, i gotta go "play mommy" and feed them...:) well, see ya all at midnight! (thats when my fags cum out...and everyone is sleeping over here...):devil:
WTF??? :eek:

BUSHWACKER
12-28-2006, 10:04 PM
yes, Kimmie is a girl and Santa is real, don't listen to those other kids they are bad kids. :D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 10:24 PM
WTF??? :eek:
i say "play mommy" as a joke ...cus my kiddies are 20 and 23..."old enough to do for themselves"...but they are "my babys"...so i still "play mommy" for them...i still cook for them... and wash ...ya know "stuff" thats "why" my shait is f*up on here:sqeyes: (spelling, grammer and everything else......) cus i am doing alot of shait...at the same time...~BUT~ i "really" cant type....well ....i think i spell pretty good...:(

havifun
12-28-2006, 11:14 PM
Ok tough guy!
lol ya did that, with the kim also

Forkin' Crazy
12-29-2006, 12:15 AM
i say "play mommy" as a joke ...cus my kiddies are 20 and 23..."old enough to do for themselves"...but they are "my babys"...so i still "play mommy" for them...i still cook for them... and wash ...ya know "stuff" thats "why" my shait is f*up on here:sqeyes: (spelling, grammer and everything else......) cus i am doing alot of shait...at the same time...~BUT~ i "really" cant type....well ....i think i spell pretty good...:(
LOL!!! When I was that old, I was and still am doing for my parents.
I was messing with you and edited your post just a bit lol LMAO!! :D

Rexone
12-29-2006, 01:39 AM
Kimmy and toni are both gurlies. Don't let them confuse you with bs. :)
They are hotties too and swing whichever way the wind blows. So I've heard.

TAF
12-29-2006, 05:48 AM
Having the Guru give ya shit (or acknowlegment that you even egsist is the truest form of flattery or compliment) He has nothing but LUV for the Kimster.
Oh and to reply to Rexone, I enjoy watching to hotties (female) go at it, but I can say I hope I never see either of the two you were referring to go at it, together or otherwise.

lucky
12-29-2006, 07:17 AM
You voted for kim Hansen in School , didn't you :)
Ps -- Jetboat guru has "cool" oooozing out his ass! Yes that is a complimant :eek:

lucky
12-29-2006, 07:26 AM
:D
It's all in fun. Now, do you smoke pole? :jawdrop: :rolleyes::D
Ol lue getting a lil more agressive in you line of questioning , arn't you !:devil:

photo chick
12-29-2006, 08:11 AM
You voted for kim Hansen in School , didn't you :)
Ps -- Jetboat guru has "cool" oooozing out his ass! Yes that is a complimant :eek:
Please don't pump up the Guru anymore than he already is!!!!! Soon he won't fit in the capsule... tee hee j/k Tony!!! Love ya man!

lucky
12-29-2006, 08:27 AM
Please don't pump up the Guru anymore than he already is!!!!! Soon he won't fit in the capsule... tee hee j/k Tony!!! Love ya man!
i bet thats NOT the first time he has heard that ??? lmao Sounds like a Job for Rob lmao - buhahhahahaha love ya man

photo chick
12-29-2006, 08:32 AM
i bet thats NOT the first time he has heard that ??? lmao Sounds like a Job for Rob lmao - buhahhahahaha love ya man
Eeeyouuuuuk!!! My bro doesn't do that!!! Not even for the Guru:eek: :eek:

TAF
12-29-2006, 09:38 AM
Eeeyouuuuuk!!! My bro doesn't do that!!! Not even for the Guru:eek: :eek:
No I'm just responsible for strappin' his asp in, its up to him to come out of the :jawdrop: capsule :D

Kim Hanson
12-29-2006, 05:38 PM
lol ya did that, with the kim also
Now I am " The KIM "...........( . )( . )............:D :D

Kim Hanson
12-29-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm calling BS
Don't call your boat Bull Shit in on this now, we don't want to hear about it..........( . )( . ).............biatch!:D :D

Kim Hanson
12-29-2006, 05:59 PM
Kimmy and toni are both gurlies. Don't let them confuse you with bs. :)
They are hotties too and swing whichever way the wind blows. So I've heard.
Mikey turn up the hearing aid, you ain't hearing so good :D :D ...........( . )( . )...........

EAZYKILLER2006
12-29-2006, 06:09 PM
Mikey turn up the hearing aid, you ain't hearing so good :D :D ...........( . )( . )...........
:eek: :( YA ALL just started up with out me...:(

Kim Hanson
12-29-2006, 06:42 PM
I said I would be here around 7ish.........( . )( . )...............:D :D

HM
12-30-2006, 11:48 AM
Now I am " The KIM "...........( . )( . )............:D :D
Yes, you have officially graduated from "A Kim", to "The Kim". Just like "The Donald", only you are a broke trailer park gender confused canatard. Other than that, you are exactly the same. :D

RP2
12-30-2006, 11:54 AM
This is the most painless post you have ever written... where are all the ..... Capitals !@#$%%^......~~~~~~~:D :) ;) :rolleyes: :( :eek: ...... that usually make it painfull to even read.:D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-30-2006, 12:00 PM
I said I would be here around 7ish.........( . )( . )...............:D :D
yea ,well if you're really in "canada" ...we r "cali" ..."whos time?" lol ~~~don't ya ever take the wifey out.?..it is new years...YEA well WE WENT TA Ohttp://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/NewYears07.jpgNE OF THEM "HOE" PARTYS LAST NITE... yepper i fit right in...i'm a "bad lil guuurrrley"... but, i was good last nite...or... does that mean "it is bad to be good???" WTF DID SHE JUST SAY??? damn now ya got me confused???:devil: lol

Devil's Advocate
12-30-2006, 01:29 PM
Just popped over to say hello. I'm humbled by this thread. Someone with above average intelligence and I can say with 100% certainty that I am completely lost.:confused: :messedup:
Popping out now...In a quest to find some English speaking peeps, perhaps in the Sandbar.:eek: :eek: :D :D

Kim Hanson
12-30-2006, 02:21 PM
Yes, you have officially graduated from "A Kim", to "The Kim". Just like "The Donald", only you are a broke trailer park gender confused canatard. Other than that, you are exactly the same. :D
It will never be " The Donald " and I sure the hell ain't broke, or trailer park trash...........( . )( . )..........:D

Kim Hanson
12-30-2006, 02:23 PM
yea ,well if you're really in "canada" ...we r "cali" ..."whos time?" lol ~~~don't ya ever take the wifey out.?..it is new years...YEA well WE WENT TA Ohttp://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/NewYears07.jpgNE OF THEM "HOE" PARTYS LAST NITE... yepper i fit right in...i'm a "bad lil guuurrrley"... but, i was good last nite...or... does that mean "it is bad to be good???" WTF DID SHE JUST SAY??? damn now ya got me confused???:devil: lol
Holy ......( . )( . )........,! Nice picture........:D :D

Mandelon
12-30-2006, 03:53 PM
Easy there, Kimmy don't fog up the screen. :D

Kim Hanson
12-30-2006, 05:32 PM
Easy there, Kimmy don't fog up the screen. :D
I heard there was some Valley Girls there Mandy, she has a nice Valley :D :D ........( . )( . )...........

EAZYKILLER2006
12-30-2006, 07:55 PM
I heard there was some Valley Girls there Mandy, she has a nice Valley :D :D ........( . )( . )...........
hold me back? :devil:

rrrr
12-30-2006, 07:56 PM
Holy crap, it's a worse drunk poster than Kim!! Shit makes no sense at all......:D :D
But those ta-tas........:eek: :D :D
And this "havifun" nitwit....? WTF?

Forkin' Crazy
12-30-2006, 08:14 PM
Dayum!!! And I do mean yum!!!! :D http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
Single? If not, got a sister???!!!

Kim Hanson
12-30-2006, 08:17 PM
hold me back? :devil:
Okay, I got your back...now what do you want me to hold on to........( . )( . ).,s !:D :D

Forkin' Crazy
12-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Some one throw some cold water on me!!! :D
No, I don't have any animals on the farm. ;)

EAZYKILLER2006
12-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Dayum!!! And I do mean yum!!!! :D http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
Single? If not, got a sister???!!!
we're swingers if that helps lmfao...heh he he hehehhhhh =))

Kim Hanson
12-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Holy crap, it's a worse drunk poster than Kim!! Shit makes no sense at all......:D :D
But those ta-tas........:eek: :D :D
It really does ...drinking...:D
But those ta-tas........:eek: :D
What a Valley eh!
He made a wrong turn at sandbar and ended up in hell .......( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
12-30-2006, 08:26 PM
Some one throw some cold water on me!!! :D
No, I don't have any animals on the farm. ;)
Well stop killing them then and they will come back.........( . )( . )............:idea: :D

Kim Hanson
12-30-2006, 08:30 PM
The ground is safe, we stopped swinging from trees along time ago :idea: :D :D ..........( . )( . )............Do you know Donald ? :D Let me try this " Gonney Goo Goo "....:D

Havasu1986
12-30-2006, 09:26 PM
.......(.)(.)....Does someone have a fetish for boobs.:D

KreatinKaos
12-30-2006, 09:29 PM
DAMN:eek: :sqeyes: :idea:

havifun
12-30-2006, 09:35 PM
LOL this is the one I thought was a poser?

Forkin' Crazy
12-30-2006, 09:49 PM
And................ Who let this guy in here? ;)

KreatinKaos
12-30-2006, 09:55 PM
And................ Who let this guy in here? ;)
Well HavasuBarney.com has been kind of dead :(

KreatinKaos
12-30-2006, 09:56 PM
LOL this is the one I thought was a poser?
:mad: :devil:

Forkin' Crazy
12-30-2006, 10:04 PM
I am working on an open minded girlfriend as we speak!!!!!:D Might have to leave her behind and take you home though!!! :eek:
;)

EAZYKILLER2006
12-30-2006, 10:27 PM
I am working on an open minded girlfriend as we speak!!!!!:D Might have to leave her behind and take you home though!!! :eek:
;)
LOLhttp://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/DA12M8UCUM/thSEXINVITATION.gif:idea: :devil:

QuickJet
12-30-2006, 10:33 PM
I'd hit it. :D ;)

OKIE-JET
12-30-2006, 10:42 PM
I'd hit it. :D ;)
no hesitation...:idea:

Kim Hanson
12-31-2006, 07:35 AM
.......(.)(.)....Does someone have a fetish for boobs.:D
Does it show that much :D :D ..........( . )( . )............

Biglue
12-31-2006, 12:03 PM
DAMMMMNNNNNN.....Easykiller is a lil hottie. :sqeyes:

Moneypitt
12-31-2006, 12:04 PM
Does it show that much :D :D ..........( . )( . )............
No Kim, "If it shows that much", (boob), we all have a fetish.........MP

Biglue
12-31-2006, 12:07 PM
How's it going tail gunner? :D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-31-2006, 12:11 PM
well, heck....:devil: thanks !!!

Kim Hanson
12-31-2006, 01:56 PM
All it takes is a nice rack and its woody time :D :D Embarrassing when you are out buying stuff :eek: .......( . )( . )........:D :D

Kim Hanson
12-31-2006, 01:58 PM
With options..boobies..........( . )( . )..............:D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Havifun,
Give it up guru, Havi doesnt have a clue:eek:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Dammit, you peeps are waaay off the muthafukkin topic:D
Slap,Slap!
Now what the fukk did she say:D

Deano
01-05-2007, 02:50 PM
damn, unbelievable that you post shit like this.....
Are your footprints on the wall yet? I am available for get backs:D

BarryMac
01-08-2007, 07:22 AM
Even with the big fake titties I still can't make sense of her posts, is it possible that Eazykiller only posts pictures of herself from here on out, cause her posts with words are flat out retarded... :D

Kim Hanson
01-08-2007, 07:38 AM
Even with the big fake titties I still can't make sense of her posts, is it possible that Eazykiller only posts pictures of herself from here on out, cause her posts with words are flat out retarded... :D
Let her show us those babys naked and I wouldn't care even if she told us she drooled also :D :D Puppys like that can go along ways now days ya know :D .........( . )( . ).........

BarryMac
01-08-2007, 07:41 AM
Let her show us those babys naked and I wouldn't care even if she told us she drooled also :D :D Puppys like that can go along ways now days ya know :D .........( . )( . ).........
Okay, she can post a picture and 3 words, that's all... :)

Kim Hanson
01-08-2007, 07:55 AM
Okay, she can post a picture and 3 words, that's all... :)
I vote for lots of pictures and 1 grunt :D :D .........( . )( . )..........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-08-2007, 09:13 AM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/NewYears07.jpglol
WOW!!!!! You are lookin' daaayum good lil mama;);)
Like Akon said, Smack that azz up on the floor;)

photo chick
01-08-2007, 02:05 PM
that made me laugh!!!!:D :D

Forkin' Crazy
01-08-2007, 06:59 PM
Atta boy! Make you some browny points!!!http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
:confused:

lucky
01-09-2007, 06:59 AM
Just think if she was Blonde :eek: :D

BarryMac
01-09-2007, 07:55 AM
Atta boy! Make you some browny points!!!http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
:confused:
And I need these why??? :idea: :confused:

Moneypitt
01-09-2007, 08:10 AM
You have to remember the unfortunate people that are actually retarded are trying their best NOT TO BE. Here we have a person that WANTS to come off as retarded, big difference..........I'm begining to think there may be a serious problem that she trieds to hide by using that type of language and typing non skills to come off as she does. I truly feel for the future of her kids growing up? in that enviroment. EZ, come up to the "normal" level of HB, if you can?............MP

BarryMac
01-09-2007, 08:23 AM
You have to remember the unfortunate people that are actually retarded are trying their best NOT TO BE. Here we have a person that WANTS to come off as retarded, big difference..........I'm begining to think there may be a serious problem that she trieds to hide by using that type of language and typing non skills to come off as she does. I truly feel for the future of her kids growing up? in that enviroment. EZ, come up to the "normal" level of HB, if you can?............MP
You're so right, I apologize to all the retarded people that I may have offended...

460 jus getn it
01-09-2007, 09:54 AM
Jesus h, i just read this hole thread. Why you ask, i just wanted to see is her spelling and grammer got any better. She by far takes the crown.

BarryMac
01-09-2007, 09:59 AM
Jesus h, i just read this hole thread. Why you ask, i just wanted to see is her spelling and grammer got any better. She by far takes the crown.
Hole as in a$$hole or whole as in the whole thread??? :D :D
Just pokin at ya 460...:)

460 jus getn it
01-09-2007, 10:09 AM
Hole as in a$$hole or whole as in the whole thread??? :D :D
Just pokin at ya 460...:)You know me, i have to keep it real. No need to start with correct grammer now.

Kim Hanson
01-10-2007, 09:50 AM
You know me, i have to keep it real. No need to start with correct grammer now.
Correct grammer :D do you even wear shoes yet?...........( . )( . )..........;)

460 jus getn it
01-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Correct grammer :D do you even wear shoes yet?...........( . )( . )..........;)
LMAO, yep my favorite pair too XJ900. These babys are the shit.

Kim Hanson
01-10-2007, 10:14 AM
LMAO, yep my favorite pair too XJ900. These babys are the shit.
Runners have numbers now :rolleyes: let me go hang up my Cariboo coat and look now at what I wear :D Nike Air's.......must be old shit :D :D .........( . )( . )............$200 buck runners:jawdrop: that is crazy shit

460 jus getn it
01-10-2007, 10:21 AM
Runners have numbers now :rolleyes: let me go hang up my Cariboo coat and look now at what I wear :D Nike Air's.......must be old shit :D :D .........( . )( . )............$200 buck runners:jawdrop: that is crazy shitHell i have a pair of nike air's on right now. Oooooo, comfy on my feet.

Kim Hanson
01-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Hell i have a pair of nike air's on right now. Oooooo, comfy on my feet.
I love mine, I wonder if they make snow shoes :D I have about a foot of snow that fell lastnight--blizzard shit--it's time to go throw some snow at those little 2 wheel drive vehicals :D :D .........( . )( . )..........

lucky
01-10-2007, 12:54 PM
I love mine, I wonder if they make snow shoes :D I have about a foot of snow that fell lastnight--blizzard shit--it's time to go throw some snow at those little 2 wheel drive vehicals :D :D .........( . )( . )..........
you guys sound like bitches comparing shoes and shit -- whats next - gonna compare who's apron is prettier ?:idea:

Kim Hanson
01-10-2007, 01:08 PM
you guys sound like bitches comparing shoes and shit -- whats next - gonna compare who's apron is prettier ?:idea:
You want in on the apron shit :D I'm going to go get a new tattoo, later bitches..........Or would that be bitch BB :D .........( . )( . )..........

Forkin' Crazy
01-10-2007, 06:25 PM
And I need these why??? :idea: :confused:
Ya never know!!!! http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Forkin' Crazy
01-10-2007, 06:28 PM
No, which scarf goes with my eyes. ;)

Kim Hanson
01-11-2007, 04:56 AM
No, which scarf goes with my eyes. ;)
I will just guess for Lucky and you..Brown :D Full of shit, right up to there :D :D ........( . )( . ).........;)

MAXIMUS
01-12-2007, 05:38 AM
Allright finally we got another "BENCH RACING SHERRIFF" in town!!!! I too am just beside myself with all the ignorant shit that happens here... I have been trying for years to clean this dump up! Maybe now with your deep intelectual insight you might offer some fortitude to those that are less fortunate in the intellegence department... like that homo guru who just wants to bash the innocent! You go gettum tiger!!!!!! :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe
By the way quickjet do you now own Cole Cash???

MAXIMUS
01-12-2007, 05:46 AM
Also could somebody fax me a list of all the new duching baggies that have infiltrated my favorite vacatiing spot... I can't read half the shit posted in here & don't really have the time to get my dickinthemouthtranslater out to decode this stuff... I just hit the lotto yesterday for 32 bucks so I should have plenty of time now to revamp this place!:devil:

Kim Hanson
01-12-2007, 06:23 AM
Allright finally we got another "BENCH RACING SHERRIFF" in town!!!! I too am just beside myself with all the ignorant shit that happens here... I have been trying for years to clean this dump up! Maybe now with your deep intelectual insight you might offer some fortitude to those that are less fortunate in the intellegence department... like that homo guru who just wants to bash the innocent! You go gettum tiger!!!!!! :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe
By the way quickjet do you now own Cole Cash???
He just stumbled into the wrong place :D .....( . )( . ).............:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-13-2007, 04:44 PM
heu MP, have you ever thought about that maybe she is doing it to jerk a few chains on here:idea: If so then she is doing a damn good job at it:D
By the way, I use hardcore slang in vocab daily;) I just dont use it on here because some peeps cant understand it........OLD PEOPLE :D

uselessgrant
01-20-2007, 02:56 AM
i dont care what she says as long as the pics keep coming!!

Moneypitt
01-20-2007, 01:53 PM
By the way, I use hardcore slang in vocab daily;) I just dont use it on here because some peeps cant understand it........OLD PEOPLE :D
Slang has been around for centuries. Ghettospeak (or whatever you want to call it), is not slang. It originated in the ghetto, and unfortuntaly, most of those that choose to use it exclusivly in everyday life, will remain there with it. Can you imagine a real world business comunication written like that? Can you imagine a real world phone conversation spoken like that?.......Get real, it has nothing to do with age, or race, it has to do with success or failure in the real world. If success means standing on a corner all day and sounding cool instead of working in an enviroment that speaks english, then by all means allow your children to speak and act that way. On the other hand, if you wish your children to succeed in life, do them a favor and teach them the language and the actions that are accepted in the business world. For an adult to lower themselves to their childrens level is flat wrong, but if they choose to, at least teach them how to say, in english, "do you want fries with that"......MP

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 02:15 PM
Slang has been around for centuries. Ghettospeak (or whatever you want to call it), is not slang. It originated in the ghetto, and unfortuntaly, most of those that choose to use it exclusivly in everyday life, will remain there with it. Can you imagine a real world business comunication written like that? Can you imagine a real world phone conversation spoken like that?.......Get real, it has nothing to do with age, or race, it has to do with success or failure in the real world. If success means standing on a corner all day and sounding cool instead of working in an enviroment that speaks english, then by all means allow your children to speak and act that way. On the other hand, if you wish your children to succeed in life, do them a favor and teach them the language and the actions that are accepted in the business world. For an adult to lower themselves to their childrens level is flat wrong, but if they choose to, at least teach them how to say, in english, "do you want fries with that"......MP
Well, Im glad that you expect EVERYONE to speak proper language these days. If you actually pay attention to whats going on, you will notice that alot of people are using slang these days. That will include white,black,hispanic,young,old,etc. Ray, this isnt 1965:idea: Its what people are doing these days. If you dont like the slang then why do you read it???:idea: I can write a 5 page essay and it will be perfect. Alot of people cant see that because I choose to type short hand and extremely fast. I could really care less how I typed online. Its not that serious to me personally:) I use slang depending on the customer I am dealing with. I also sell $100,000.00 in auto parts and use slang and have no issues with it. I would see an issue if there was one. I have been doing this for 8 years. It all depends on your audience. I personally dont like being called "SIR". I would rather be called"DUDE,BRO,DOGG,OR MUTHAFUKKA". But then again thats just me;)But I see that you seriously have an issue with it Ray. Its all good:) Ill do my best to type 100% puuurfect english:D
_Spit
I still gots mad luv foe ya Ray;) (translation) You are still a good guy in my book:)

EAZYKILLER2006
01-23-2007, 02:30 PM
Well, Im glad that you expect EVERYONE to speak proper language these days. If you actually pay attention to whats going on, you will notice that alot of people are using slang these days. That will include white,black,hispanic,young,old,etc. Ray, this isnt 1965:idea: Its what people are doing these days. If you dont like the slang then why do you read it???:idea: I can write a 5 page essay and it will be perfect. Alot of people cant see that because I choose to type short hand and extremely fast. I could really care less how I typed online. Its not that serious to me personally:) I use slang depending on the customer I am dealing with. I also sell $100,000.00 in auto parts and use slang and have no issues with it. I would see an issue if there was one. I have been doing this for 8 years. It all depends on your audience. I personally dont like being called "SIR". I would rather be called"DUDE,BRO,DOGG,OR MUTHAFUKKA". But then again thats just me;)But I see that you seriously have an issue with it Ray. Its all good:) Ill do my best to type 100% puuurfect english:D
_Spit
I still gots mad luv foe ya Ray;) (translation) You are still a good guy in my book:)
you tell him hommie lol much love

EAZYKILLER2006
01-23-2007, 02:38 PM
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g306/pamelapk77/72.giflol where does moneypitt cum up wit this kid shait? i have no kiddies...i have 2 grown men... that are my sons ...i call them my kids...or my babys ...but "24"
is hardly someone i need to set an example for...

OKIE-JET
01-23-2007, 02:40 PM
_Spit
Yep, pretty much sums up my in-person comm skills as well, just doesnt work with everyone. I can however baffle with some educated bullshit occasionaly.:D

NUTHIN
01-23-2007, 02:48 PM
_Spit
I still gots mad luv foe ya Ray;) (translation) You are still a good guy in my book:) dude,bro,dogg, muthafukka, yew sayin yer a bonified bowlshidder:jawdrop: :sqeyes:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-23-2007, 03:05 PM
Yep, pretty much sums up my in-person comm skills as well, just doesnt work with everyone. I can however baffle with some educated bullshit occasionaly.:D
THANK YOU SIR...LOL
funny thing is... just cus "up on the boards I b/s ta be funny"...doesnt mean it is the way i am at work...or what ever hommie is complaining about....oh my son has his "adm of justice degree" and is going thru a background check for corrections....maybe my "gangsta slang B/S shait" he keeps referring to "mijo" might need:eek: when he works under cover as some NARC...who knows...well heck "i dress like a hoe when i go to a club" ...but at church(YEA I GO TO CHURCH:yuk: ) ...blah blah:sleeping: why do i even bother with this fool...:sleeping: http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/yawn.gif

lucky
01-23-2007, 03:14 PM
Lmao - I was watching the old airplane movie the other day - I think easykiller is related to the two homies !Jive talk wz that jive ass shit, I'd take her down to Mo town in more ways than One ----------- I heard that brother - I'd be on that like the po po On lil jimmy Jacks -- -- Tight
Translation -
#1 Shes a pretty girl !
#2 Yes i agree
Hooked on phonics ........ Well i'm still trying to read the book !:D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-23-2007, 03:21 PM
Lmao - I was watching the old airplane movie the other day - I think easykiller is related to the two homies !Jive tak wz that jive ass shit, I'd take her down to Mo town in more ways than One ----------- I heard that brother - I'd be on that like the po po On lil jimmy Jacks -- -- Tight
Translation -
#1 Shes a pretty girl !
#2 Yes i agree
Hooked on phonics ........ Well i'm still trying to read the book !:D
lol haha! to f0ckin funny! well thanks! if ya mean ya think i am pretty cus i am an old bird~hey~ but i was kidding about going to church...they banned me along time ago...it burns...:220v: :220v:

topless
01-23-2007, 03:22 PM
Hey EZ, is this where you nlearned to talk?
http://www.starterupsteve.com/flash/html/ebonics_lesson.shtml

EAZYKILLER2006
01-23-2007, 03:35 PM
maybe she jealous cus she is 45 and i am 43? ...maybe she a bugga bear:messedup: ...huh? havent seen any pics of her... has anyone?...that must be it...so "shes a big bugga bear hatin'" LOL!!!~~~i didnt even bother to look at the link just knowin it came from you ..."need i bother?"
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/haters_bounce1-1.gifhttp://mysite.verizon.net/reso2dmy/DontLikeMe.JPG

topless
01-23-2007, 03:41 PM
maybe she jealous cus she is 45 and i am 43? ...maybe she a bugga bear:messedup: ...huh? havent seen any pics of her... has anyone?...that must be it...so "shes a big bugga bear hatin'" LOL!!!~~~i didnt even bother to look at the link just knowin it came from you ..."need i bother?"
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/haters_bounce1-1.gifhttp://mysite.verizon.net/reso2dmy/DontLikeMe.JPGYou sre are a hateful illiterate.

lucky
01-23-2007, 03:50 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/haters_bounce1-1.gifhttp://mysite.verizon.net/reso2dmy/DontLikeMe.JPG
Ohh yea - these two are gonna holla like Ophra yellin for the last piece of Pie .
Yo hold out killa - toppless be having bounce in the junk - don't flip her switch - she'll cap your ass - like snoop hits a blunt :idea:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-23-2007, 04:21 PM
Ohh yea - these two are gonna holla like Ophra yellin for the last piece of Pie .
Yo hold out killa - toppless be having bounce in the junk - don't flip her switch - she'll cap your ass - like snoop hits a blunt :idea:
GOOD TRY but i think ya mean she has junk in a trunk...lolhttp://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/moof.gif

topless
01-23-2007, 04:23 PM
GOOD TRY but i think ya mean she has junk in a trunk...lolhttp://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/moof.gifNo junk in the trunk stupid, and I am litterate too. Are you related to later by any chance?

EAZYKILLER2006
01-23-2007, 04:24 PM
You sre are a hateful illiterate.
lol i am just pointing out ....why you "might" be hating...:( sorry if i hit a nerve... but.... did i guess correctly?:confused:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-23-2007, 04:26 PM
No junk in the trunk stupid, and I am litterate too. Are you related to later by any chance?
if he doesnt mind waiting in line ...sure he can be later....we can relate;)

OKIE-JET
01-23-2007, 04:27 PM
:boxingguy :confused:

topless
01-23-2007, 04:29 PM
if he doesnt mind waiting in line ...sure he can be later....we can relate;)I bet you can relate, he's only the biggest moron on ***boat.

EAZYKILLER2006
01-23-2007, 04:40 PM
:boxingguy :confused:
yepper~LOL cant figure that out myself... shes been talkin shait this WHOLE time...i say "one lil remark" and she's all bent...WELL HECK... IT MAKES FOR SOME GOOD ENTERTAINMENT...CUS~ I AM SICK IN BED....and my "sweet" supervisor called... to ask how i'm feeling...yippie!!! :D he said he would cover for me, and that "i" get to take tomorrow off, also!!! ...I love my job!!!

EAZYKILLER2006
01-23-2007, 04:44 PM
I bet you can relate, he's only the biggest moron on ***boat.
dont know about that...never heard any make and derogatory remarks about "later"...but, i hear alot of shait about you...lol~just making an observation...dont TRIP:(

Moneypitt
01-23-2007, 04:45 PM
I bet you can relate, he's only the biggest moron on ***boat.
Sorry, but Later has some new competition for that title...........MP

EAZYKILLER2006
01-23-2007, 04:54 PM
Sorry, but Later has some new competition for that title...........MP
OH there u are dude.... oh sir...i have noticed you are 59 years old...so, i will speak to you like i am speaking to my daddy...:boxed: :boxed:J/K I AM JUST MESSING AROUND PPL KICK BACK...OH THAT MEANS RELAX...HAVE A FEW BEERS...dont go slit your wrist over a lil b/s "its the net"...:( :confused:

photo chick
01-23-2007, 05:11 PM
_Spit
There you go again Michael leaving us little Amer. Indians out again!!!!!!:D

photo chick
01-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Wow ....looks like I've stumbled into a bit of a cat fight!:eek:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-23-2007, 05:25 PM
lolhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/phlint/My%20Pics/Myspace%20posting/anim199.gifi guess:( ...shes trippin...last time wasnt it you? or wait.... "no" that was "wet dream"...

photo chick
01-23-2007, 05:38 PM
lolhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/phlint/My%20Pics/Myspace%20posting/anim199.gifi guess:( ...shes trippin...last time wasnt it you? or wait.... "no" that was "wet dream"...
Wasn't me honey! I always laugh with ya! I might tease you in fun but never am I mean! Not my style :D :D
Wet Dream is actually a sweetheart he just likes to stir it up

EAZYKILLER2006
01-23-2007, 06:05 PM
Wasn't me honey! I always laugh with ya! I might tease you in fun but never am I mean! Not my style :D :D
Wet Dream is actually a sweetheart he just likes to stir it up
yea :) i know... lol ~you guys are cool and DA too...topless... was cat fightn with wet dream...i thought it was you...i just asked her "topless", if the reason she was haten on "me" was... cus she was a "bugga bear"?...i didnt "say" she was one... just asked .... "IF" ? she was one...then she got all mad!!! i know.... if a "girl" HEARS someone get a compliment... THEY GET KINDA "BENT"...IF THEY DONT "HOLD THERE OWN"....I NEVER CARE ...(ENOUGH TO BE MEAN EITHER)...LOL ~just wondered why she was hatin' ... but its all good ~cus we are on the "bench racers"...so i hear ya.... gotta be tough "up oh here"...lol ~OH MY GOSH ~TOO FUNNY! I JUST NOTICED YOU SAID "HE"...WET DREAM IS A DUDE? WOW ~DIDNT KNOW THAT!!! I THOUGHT "HE" WAS A GURLEY ....LMAO...;)

Kim Hanson
01-23-2007, 06:12 PM
Everytime I see that video I laugh, thanks Topless :D :D .........( . )( . )..........white guy talking that shit :D would suck !

Kim Hanson
01-23-2007, 06:16 PM
dont know about that...never heard any make and derogatory remarks about "later"...but, i hear alot of shait about you...lol~just making an observation...dont TRIP:(
My girl Topless is a good shit..tit's in my books Killer...........( . )( . ).........Just don't ask her to show you her tit's :idea: :D :D

Kim Hanson
01-23-2007, 06:19 PM
Damn and I had to work today, I think I could have worked them into a frenzy ...Shit being dissed out, like we were on Jerry Springer :D :D .........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
01-23-2007, 06:27 PM
yea :) i know... lol ~you guys are cool and DA too...topless... was cat fightn with wet dream...i thought it was you...i just asked her "topless", if the reason she was haten on "me" was... cus she was a "bugga bear"?...i didnt "say" she was one... just asked .... "IF" ? she was one...then she got all mad!!! i know.... if a "girl" HEARS someone get a compliment... THEY GET KINDA "BENT"...IF THEY DONT "HOLD THERE OWN"....I NEVER CARE ...(ENOUGH TO BE MEAN EITHER)...LOL ~just wondered why she was hatin' ... but its all good ~cus we are on the "bench racers"...so i hear ya.... gotta be tough "up oh here"...lol ~OH MY GOSH ~TOO FUNNY! I JUST NOTICED YOU SAID "HE"...WET DREAM IS A DUDE? WOW ~DIDNT KNOW THAT!!! I THOUGHT "HE" WAS A GURLEY ....LMAO...;)
You thought I was a " gurley " also :D :D ..........( . )( . )...........

EAZYKILLER2006
01-23-2007, 07:10 PM
WELL KIMMY.. alot of ppl made that mistake...and i did let topless know i was sorry i was being stupid...i PM'd:yuk: her...:yuk:

photo chick
01-23-2007, 07:19 PM
You're not a gurley? Damn...... j/k

topless
01-23-2007, 07:27 PM
Kimmy is just a guy with a hole in his shorts. LOL

topless
01-23-2007, 07:30 PM
Gotta go~~~~~~meat the HOMIES at the club~~~LOL~~~**** Theyz waitn one me and will gitz all freeky ans shitz``````if I don't showz up........LOL PPL:D ( took a few ebonics lessons today)

Kim Hanson
01-23-2007, 07:59 PM
WELL KIMMY.. alot of ppl made that mistake...and i did let topless know i was sorry i was being stupid...i PM'd:yuk: her...:yuk:
I wonder if it's the name or.................( . )( . ).................:D :D

Kim Hanson
01-23-2007, 08:01 PM
You're not a gurley? Damn...... j/k
I really like gurleys...........( . )( . ).............:D :D

Kim Hanson
01-23-2007, 08:03 PM
Kimmy is just a guy with a hole in his shorts. LOL
Out the front were they should be ;) ...........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
01-23-2007, 08:09 PM
Gotta go~~~~~~meat the HOMIES at the club~~~LOL~~~**** Theyz waitn one me and will gitz all freeky ans shitz``````if I don't showz up........LOL PPL:D ( took a few ebonics lessons today)
Well yous skrewed up, u lisan to hr poke? 1st taked too sucked, ass 4 ur $ bak................( . )( . )............:D :D

topless
01-23-2007, 08:27 PM
Well yous skrewed up, u lisan to hr poke? 1st taked too sucked, ass 4 ur $ bak................( . )( . )............:D :DI gotz dit fo free on da internet homie.

EAZYKILLER2006
01-23-2007, 08:29 PM
I wonder if it's the name or.................( . )( . ).................:D :D
:) you tell me baby...

Kim Hanson
01-23-2007, 08:38 PM
:) you tell me baby...
I think it's .........( . )( . )..............:idea: on the end of all my posts ;) I really am blond long haired, blue eye boy ;) Norwegian actually ........( . )( . )...........
;) ;)

EAZYKILLER2006
01-23-2007, 08:42 PM
I think it's .........( . )( . )..............:idea: on the end of all my posts ;) I really am blond long haired, blue eye boy ;) Norwegian actually ........( . )( . )...........
;) ;)
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/worthlessthread.gif

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 09:50 PM
There you go again Michael leaving us little Amer. Indians out again!!!!!!:D
My badd!!!!!:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 09:51 PM
awww hell, there goes da hood:D:p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 09:52 PM
No junk in the trunk stupid, and I am litterate too. Are you related to later by any chance?
Did someone mention "Junk in da trunk"???????? We all know that Im a brotha and we luv us sum JT:D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 09:59 PM
Ok that is old school BUT wouldnt fly in da hood. Let me school ya.....
1.Proper english.... "Would you like to meet up for some intercourse"
2.Ebonics......"Wasss crackin' lil mama, r u down foe sum late nite creepin"
1.WOW, his car is totally awesome
2.Daaaayun, dat whip is tight a fukk
1.Look at those totally cool rims
2.Dat homie got sum sick ass shoes on his whip
1.Please be quiet or you will get hurt
2.Calm yo azz down or Ill bust you in da snotbox
Ok thats all for tonight:D :D :D

Kim Hanson
01-24-2007, 06:09 PM
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/worthlessthread.gif
I have had pictures out before :D ........( . )( . )............you have never seen them ;) this is me and my oldest daughter Aleasha
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72Kim_leasha.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-24-2007, 06:20 PM
Dammit KImmy!! Stop bragging about your beautiful daughters;)

topless
01-24-2007, 06:34 PM
I have had pictures out before :D ........( . )( . )............you have never seen them ;) this is me and my oldest daughter Aleasha
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72Kim_leasha.jpg
Is she stoned????

topless
01-24-2007, 06:37 PM
Ok that is old school BUT wouldnt fly in da hood. Let me school ya.....
1.Proper english.... "Would you like to meet up for some intercourse"
2.Ebonics......"Wasss crackin' lil mama, r u down foe sum late nite creepin"
1.WOW, his car is totally awesome
2.Daaaayun, dat whip is tight a fukk
1.Look at those totally cool rims
2.Dat homie got sum sick ass shoes on his whip
1.Please be quiet or you will get hurt
2.Calm yo azz down or Ill bust you in da snotbox
Ok thats all for tonight:D :D :D
ROTFLMFAO.......:jawdrop:

QuickJet
01-24-2007, 06:42 PM
You know how to grow 'em Kim. I say that very respectfully and not in some perverted old man style. Their mother must be gorgeouse because YOU sure could use some work :D <-------------- joking

Kim Hanson
01-24-2007, 06:44 PM
Is she stoned????
Maybe, she has blond hair and dyed it white :eek: :eek: well it looks white to me.........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
01-24-2007, 06:47 PM
You know how to grow 'em Kim. I say that very respectfully and not in some perverted old man style. Their mother must be gorgeouse because YOU sure could use some work :D <-------------- joking
Aleasha and Amanda look like me, Jenna is Marcy's look alike ........( . )( . ).............:)

topless
01-24-2007, 06:48 PM
Maybe, she has blond hair and dyed it white :eek: :eek: well it looks white to me.........( . )( . ).............Kimmy Kimmy Kimmy, you BLEACH your hair to make it lighter, you DYE it to make it darker. Do I have to school you on everything?

Kim Hanson
01-24-2007, 06:53 PM
Kimmy Kimmy Kimmy, you BLEACH your hair to make it lighter, you DYE it to make it darker. Do I have to school you on everything?
Well if'n I had tits, you wouldn't have too ! :D :D ...........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
01-24-2007, 07:17 PM
Here's my daughter by the way with some freak that probablly wants something other than friendship. Damn good thing she is a pretty good girl or I would be in prison soon.
http://myspace-277.vo.llnwd.net/01199/77/23/1199523277_l.jpg
I went through that stage already Topless, he walks in the door to get one of my daughters and I still give them the look :devil: ( you boink my daughter and I will kill you ) you just know they are doing it :mad: It has got to the point of seeing this guy come in the house with a pink shirt on and I asked him what would a fag want with my daughter :D :D He told me sir :D :D I am not homosexual ..I couldn't stop laughing..............( . )( . )...........I would put up another one of the new her, but the image center is screwed up :( she has the color hair your daughter has..wait I forgot about HBPictures :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3742HPIM1098.JPG

Kim Hanson
01-24-2007, 07:34 PM
Here's another one of my daughter. Good thing she looks like her daddy.
http://myspace-357.vo.llnwd.net/01093/75/36/1093556357_l.jpg
Well it looks like she has your tits though :eek: :D :D ........( . )( . ).......

topless
01-24-2007, 07:36 PM
Well it looks like she has your tits though :eek: :D :D ........( . )( . ).......Yes she does , poor thing.

QuickJet
01-24-2007, 07:37 PM
Here's my daughter by the way with some freak that probablly wants something other than friendship. Damn good thing she is a pretty good girl or I would be in prison soon.
http://myspace-277.vo.llnwd.net/01199/77/23/1199523277_l.jpg
I here yah on that one topless. I have a 3 year old daughter and another one on the way. Sure I have quite a few years before I have to "worry", but I think that will just give me time to get my target practice a little polished up.
Ha ha ha, funny thing, on the night I took my wife out on our first date, my now father in law told me that he had a bullet with my name on it and that is was up to ME if he was to use it or not. He is a Korean war veteran so I knew he was serious. That was 13 years ago and thank God I never gave him a reason. It sure did keep me on my tows though....:D

Kim Hanson
01-24-2007, 07:40 PM
Yes she does , poor thing.
She will never be poor with a valley like that girlfriend, looks like you also.............( . )( . )..............:D :D Looks like the dad my ass, I don't see no Copenhagen drool off her chin :D :D

Phat Matt
01-24-2007, 09:34 PM
You should have brought her to "Twins". :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-24-2007, 11:44 PM
She is a very good looking gal. I keep telling my friends that they are putting something in the water these days. The girls aint(yes, thats slang) lookin' like they did back in the day:eek: Too many of them looking older. If I was 21 again I would be carding girls!!!!
You and Kimmy have great looking kids. Hopefully you guys are very proud. Too bad some young muthafukka is banging them:eek: I remember climbing through windows when I was 16:D Those were the good ole days:D Now its the same ol meat:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-24-2007, 11:45 PM
Well it looks like she has your tits though :eek: :D :D ........( . )( . ).......
Daaayum, tell us how ya really feel:D :D

lucky
01-25-2007, 07:38 AM
She is a very good looking gal. I keep telling my friends that they are putting something in the water these days. The girls aint(yes, thats slang) lookin' like they did back in the day:eek: Too many of them looking older. If I was 21 again I would be carding girls!!!!
You and Kimmy have great looking kids. Hopefully you guys are very proud. Too bad some young muthafukka is banging them:eek: I remember climbing through windows when I was 16:D Those were the good ole days:D Now its the same ol meat:D
I so lookfoward to the next couple of years with my daughter ! I have the First hole dug in the back yard - lol I wonder if the boy would freak out if i prematurly made a grave stone with his name on it :) buahhahahahaha
I say all us Single parnets are going to be in Trouble with our beautiful children -- ( yes kim you too are a from a single parnet family , we all know Marcy Rules the roost , and your an oversized adolecent lol :D ) Ali Breanna is very pretty - YOUR IN SO MUCH TROUBLE .... good luck lmao

460 jus getn it
01-25-2007, 09:00 AM
WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-25-2007, 09:20 AM
Shut up and get a woman of color:D :D :D

460 jus getn it
01-25-2007, 09:27 AM
Shut up and get a woman of color:D :D :D
LMAO, white is a color............................................. ...............:D

TAF
01-25-2007, 09:29 AM
:D Quit yer whin'n. Whats up bro?:D

460 jus getn it
01-25-2007, 09:34 AM
:D Quit yer whin'n. Whats up bro?:DWhats going on rob. How is east mesa treating you. Your in AJ right?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-25-2007, 09:59 AM
LMAO, white is a color............................................. ...............:D
My bad playa:p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-25-2007, 09:59 AM
Whats going on rob. How is east mesa treating you. Your in AJ right?
Southside apache junction in da house:D

460 jus getn it
01-25-2007, 10:03 AM
Southside apache junction in da house:D
Tralior park double WIDE

topless
01-25-2007, 11:34 AM
I so lookfoward to the next couple of years with my daughter ! I have the First hole dug in the back yard - lol I wonder if the boy would freak out if i prematurly made a grave stone with his name on it :) buahhahahahaha
I say all us Single parnets are going to be in Trouble with our beautiful children -- ( yes kim you too are a from a single parnet family , we all know Marcy Rules the roost , and your an oversized adolecent lol :D ) Ali Breanna is very pretty - YOUR IN SO MUCH TROUBLE .... good luck lmaoI know I'm in trouble. I already told you that but just wait, your turn is coming and sooner than you think.

TAF
01-25-2007, 11:46 AM
Whats going on rob. How is east mesa treating you. Your in AJ right?
Actually Queen Creek, I work in East Mesa and the ex-stipper incident was in AJ. I'm Fine. Headed to Vegas to see my sis and attend the IHBA awards Banquet.
Maybe see you 396 too?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-25-2007, 12:45 PM
Maybe see you 396 too?
I wish. Im working on my days off to pay for my new motor. Im going to be working on my B-Day tomorrow:(

lucky
01-25-2007, 02:07 PM
Well Peeps
Where is all da shout at ? bump up the Noizzzzz - Man this thread went Wack - time to take it Black ----

photo chick
01-25-2007, 03:28 PM
Well Peeps
Where is all da shout at ? bump up the Noizzzzz - Man this thread went Wack - time to take it Black ----
Wow! Nice slang there Lucky!!:D

photo chick
01-25-2007, 03:29 PM
I wish. Im working on my days off to pay for my new motor. Im going to be working on my B-Day tomorrow:(
Happy B'day tomorrow!!!!!!

lucky
01-25-2007, 03:32 PM
Happy B'day tomorrow!!!!!!
It's his b day ? I'll have to call santa to see if maybe he will make a special trip and drop a package off :)
Happy b day Mikey - ps I signed your e mail up for all the viagra outlets i could find :) :D

Jetboatguru
01-25-2007, 03:34 PM
Happy Birthday my brotha. Is your owner gonna give you the day off tomorrow?:D

OKIE-JET
01-25-2007, 03:52 PM
Happy B-Day 396:D

Kim Hanson
01-25-2007, 07:44 PM
Too bad some young muthafukka is banging them
Now that they are adults, they can do what they want :) I met every kid that dated my daughters, put the fear of god in them right off the bat and they look at you with a whole new attitude :devil: I have not had many problems with coming home late or nothing, I still have Jenna at home and I think she is moving out come April...no Grand kids yet...so I must be doing something right :idea: ..........( . )( . ).........
Proud of my kids, you can say that :)

Kim Hanson
01-25-2007, 07:47 PM
Daaayum, tell us how ya really feel:D :D
Okay, I wish I was a Baby and it was feeding time :D :D ........( . )( . ).........:jawdrop: ;)

Kim Hanson
01-25-2007, 08:07 PM
I say all us Single parnets are going to be in Trouble with our beautiful children -- ( yes kim you too are a from a single parnet family , we all know Marcy Rules the roost , and your an oversized adolecent lol :D ) Ali Breanna is very pretty - YOUR IN SO MUCH TROUBLE .... good luck lmao
Marcys dad did this to me, big man :eek: said sit down and we will have a talk first...this was my first date with my wife...He asked what we were going to do? I said nothing much....a drive-in and cruise around some...He told me to turn around and look at the wall right there, turned around to see this nice wood plack...okay, at this piont I haven't seen Marcy yet and I was shitting my pants! It had 1 hanger on it :eek: ....after like a fockin eternity he said if you knock up my daughter your nuts will hang there :jawdrop: :jawdrop: well that plack was still vacant after 1 year :D
Marcy Rules the roost , and your an oversized adolecent
Marcy rules me talking to women thats it and it can be they way I want if'n I wants too ..........( . )( . )......I don't wans't too !:D :D

photo chick
01-25-2007, 08:08 PM
Now that they are adults, they can do what they want :) I met every kid that dated my daughters, put the fear of god in them right off the bat and they look at you with a whole new attitude :devil: I have not had many problems with coming home late or nothing, I still have Jenna at home and I think she is moving out come April...no Grand kids yet...so I must be doing something right :idea: ..........( . )( . ).........
Proud of my kids, you can say that :)
I'm 39 and have 2 grandchildren, one's 2 yrs one's 2 weeks old...yikes! They aren't allowed to call me grandma though....my two girls are step though. I raised one of them from age 13 up.....pretty much made me decide to never have kids of my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Kim Hanson
01-25-2007, 08:12 PM
I know I'm in trouble. I already told you that but just wait, your turn is coming and sooner than you think.
Get a taser to threaten them with, so busy staring at your boobs they won't see it coming :D Tell them I can make your privates look like pinocchio's nose....long and lean and no balls buddy...:idea: ..........( . )( . )...........:D :D

Kim Hanson
01-25-2007, 08:19 PM
We all do, so suck it up buttercup.........( . )( . )......Happy Birthday Spitting :D Biatch :D ;)

Kim Hanson
01-25-2007, 08:23 PM
I'm 39 and have 2 grandchildren, one's 2 yrs one's 2 weeks old...yikes! They aren't allowed to call me grandma though....my two girls are step though. I raised one of them from age 13 up.....pretty much made me decide to never have kids of my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Grandmomma, watch please that you don't slip in here and break a hip now...you might not be found for a little while :D :D ............( . )( . )...........

lucky
01-25-2007, 09:12 PM
Ok Lori - YOU GAVE US Ammo :) lol GRANDMA:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

photo chick
01-25-2007, 09:28 PM
Hey you're my friend be nice! I may have wrinkles but I don't look like a Grandma so you can't call me one!:D

photo chick
01-25-2007, 09:29 PM
Grandmomma, watch please that you don't slip in here and break a hip now...you might not be found for a little while :D :D ............( . )( . )...........
Hey watch it buddy!!!!!! I'm still younger than you:D atleast by a little bit

Moneypitt
01-25-2007, 11:55 PM
Hey you're my friend be nice! I may have wrinkles but I don't look like a Grandma so you can't call me one!:D
Lori, don't worry about Lucky, he takes medical and travel advise from a FISH general :sqeyes: :) !!!..........MP

lucky
01-26-2007, 06:54 AM
Lori, don't worry about Lucky, he takes medical and travel advise from a FISH general :sqeyes: :) !!!..........MP
lmao Hey Ray - you will always be older than me ..... :Wouldn't that be Phish :) lol