PDA

View Full Version : Swinger Forum

INSman
01-25-2006, 02:33 PM
Attn: HB Moderators
Can we abolish all swingers and just give them their own forum like you did with all the Spam, that way they can all talk and bash eachother amongst themselves while maintaining what little bit on integrity, realtionships and useful knowledge we have on all of the other forum threads ??!!?? :hammerhea :D

Hardly Satisfied
01-25-2006, 02:38 PM
I argee with INSman

JB in so cal
01-25-2006, 02:39 PM
Awwwwwwwwww, forget it!

TRIMM MANN
01-25-2006, 02:47 PM
Blaine,
Are you stirring the pot here :crossx:
J/K What's up?

TRIMM MANN
01-25-2006, 02:47 PM
Oh...Am I spelling your name correctly?

HighRoller
01-25-2006, 02:49 PM
I recommend it be called "The place to "B" and have a picture of the cover of "SwingBoat" magazine up top :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-25-2006, 02:52 PM
Oh...Am I spelling your name correctly?
Hi TM
It was very nice meeting you.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-25-2006, 03:04 PM
Can we abolish all swingers and just give them their own forum like you did with all the Spam, that way they can all talk and bash eachother amongst themselves while maintaining what little bit on integrity, realtionships and useful knowledge we have on all of the other forum threads ??!!?? :hammerhea :D
They are trying to take everything from me!!!! Leave the swingers alone!! Sometimes we get nipple shots at the parties and that means a lot to old married guys like me!!! :cry:

Old Texan
01-25-2006, 03:08 PM
They are trying to take everything from me!!!! Leave the swingers alone!! Sometimes we get nipple shots at the parties and that means a lot to old married guys like me!!! :cry:
A :p men my brutha!!!!!!

2Driver
01-25-2006, 03:12 PM
Yep, the dildo lost-and-found $shit can go away as far as I'm concerned.

HighRoller
01-25-2006, 03:13 PM
Yep, the dildo lost-and-found $shit can go away as far as I'm concerned.
Can you imagine the spam section of the swingers' forum??????

TRIMM MANN
01-25-2006, 03:21 PM
Hi TM
It was very nice meeting you.
Hi Dia,
It was finally nice meeting you. Wish I could have spent a little more time with you guys.
Kenny

Mrs.Racer277
01-25-2006, 03:25 PM
Hi Dia,
It was finally nice meeting you. Wish I could have spent a little more time with you guys.
Kenny
We will have to do it again when you are in town next time. Give us a call. I will PM the #'s.
Dia

RiverDave
01-25-2006, 04:14 PM
After seeing how these subhuman POS' have turned this sandbar forum to trash, why don't we just keep the tech forums and dump all the rest? This is in no way, shape, or form the HB that was started for the purpose of anything pertaining to boating. Most of the 'originals' have all but abandoned this place due to the 'downhill slide' this site has taken.
Referring to a thread started by Knucklehead, I'm surprised that any self respecting female would let any pics of herself be posted here. While the 'photoshoot' pics were tastefully executed and were done with the best of intentions>>>>>YOU HAD TO KNOW THAT THERE WOULD BE IDIOTS THAT WOULD HAVE DEGRADING, HURTFUL, AND JUST PLAIN DISGUSTING COMMENTS !
LOOK, at what this place has become! It's NOT just the guys that are responsible for this>>>look at what some of the females have posted and they wonder why they are treated like whores and get no respect. DUH !! WAKE UP GIRLS. Hell, you can browse through the threads right now and find the garbage.
What's really funny is that the ones that have been the most responsible for this are the ones that yell the loudest when they perceive they are being critisized.
SO ***boat, in conclusion why don't we just put the swingers, dog masturbators, jerkoffs that wanna look at naked females and do 'whatever', loose, attention starved females that think it's cute with all of the suggestive bullsh*t and whoever else fits in with the above, on notice that this will not be tolerated and NO notice will be given. You're just gone! As it is I wouldn't let my wife, girlfriend, daughter or dog even look at this site.
I don't expect most will agree with me but guess what ??? I don't give a rat's ass!
Rio
Rio for Prez..
RD

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-25-2006, 04:16 PM
we could talk about your 1200 hp 90mph boat LMAO
JK I still need my jello shooters

Blown 472
01-25-2006, 04:17 PM
After seeing how these subhuman POS' have turned this sandbar forum to trash, why don't we just keep the tech forums and dump all the rest? This is in no way, shape, or form the HB that was started for the purpose of anything pertaining to boating. Most of the 'originals' have all but abandoned this place due to the 'downhill slide' this site has taken.
Referring to a thread started by Knucklehead, I'm surprised that any self respecting female would let any pics of herself be posted here. While the 'photoshoot' pics were tastefully executed and were done with the best of intentions>>>>>YOU HAD TO KNOW THAT THERE WOULD BE IDIOTS THAT WOULD HAVE DEGRADING, HURTFUL, AND JUST PLAIN DISGUSTING COMMENTS !
LOOK, at what this place has become! It's NOT just the guys that are responsible for this>>>look at what some of the females have posted and they wonder why they are treated like whores and get no respect. DUH !! WAKE UP GIRLS. Hell, you can browse through the threads right now and find the garbage.
What's really funny is that the ones that have been the most responsible for this are the ones that yell the loudest when they perceive they are being critisized.
SO ***boat, in conclusion why don't we just put the swingers, dog masturbators, jerkoffs that wanna look at naked females and do 'whatever', loose, attention starved females that think it's cute with all of the suggestive bullsh*t and whoever else fits in with the above, on notice that this will not be tolerated and NO notice will be given. You're just gone! As it is I wouldn't let my wife, girlfriend, daughter or dog even look at this site.
I don't expect most will agree with me but guess what ??? I don't give a rat's ass!
Rio
Wow, that was a mouthfull. Good point.

Dave C
01-25-2006, 04:26 PM
riodog,
right on, telling it like it is.....

INSman
01-25-2006, 04:32 PM
Whatever you swingers want to do in the privacy of your parties is your own business, these forums however are very public and need to be protected :)

HCS
01-25-2006, 04:32 PM
I don't care about rats asses either.
This site will never be like it use to be. :skull:

Phat Matt
01-25-2006, 04:35 PM
As it is I wouldn't let my wife, girlfriend, daughter or dog even look at this site.
I think you should quit posting pics of your dog. ;)
http://www.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar855_0.gif

INSman
01-25-2006, 04:35 PM
Blaine,
Are you stirring the pot here :crossx:
J/K What's up?
Yes and no, it gets a little old trying to find certain things in certain threads and having to wade through all the drama and swinger B.S. :cool:

INSman
01-25-2006, 04:38 PM
That's gonna leave a mark !! :argue: :boxingguy :lightsabe :hammerhea :D
Soon to be 95 (maybe), neener neener neener !!!!

KineticoH20
01-25-2006, 04:39 PM
Rio
That is about as well as it could and should be stated.
Im a new guy and don't know any of you, however from an outsiders point of view alot of whats on here is childish and a bit crude, and im no boyscout!

Phat Matt
01-25-2006, 04:43 PM
I don't care about rats asses either.
This site will never be like it use to be. :skull:
The thing is the site will never be like it use to be because it's dynamic. You have 96,448 Threads, 1,663,756, Posts, 7,353 Members. All these people have opinions whether they are the same or different. That is why the site will always evolve and continue to change. You can make over 7000 different people act the same.
I don't agree with everything either so I skip it. I like to stick to my one liners and help out people I know the answers to. :)
Oh, and F Mohave!

INSman
01-25-2006, 04:47 PM
The thing is the site will never be like it use to be because it's dynamic. You have 96,448 Threads, 1,663,756, Posts, 7,353 Members. All these people have opinions whether they are the same or different. That is why the site will always evolve and continue to change. You can make over 7000 different people act the same.
I don't agree with everything either so I skip it. I like to stick to my one liners and help out people I know the answers to. :)
Oh, and F Mohave!
Yeah, 'F' Mohave !!! :D

Phat Matt
01-25-2006, 04:48 PM
Yeah, 'F' Mohave !!! :D
Hey. Where can I get some copies of FB&P magazine? I have checked Barnes & Noble the last 2 days but nothing!
Taylor found copies but I can't find anything. :(

HCS
01-25-2006, 04:51 PM
Oh, and F Mohave!
I stick to my one liners also. ;)
Every once in awhile I'll post more than one line. :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-25-2006, 04:54 PM
So who are the swingers????

PlyaPlya22
01-25-2006, 04:55 PM
So who are the swingers????
It's Peanut Butter Jelly time!!

HOOTER SLED-
01-25-2006, 04:57 PM
It's Peanut Butter Jelly time!!
LOL. Dude that shit was funny. I didn't hear the audio till I got home. Made it even better. :rollside:

PlyaPlya22
01-25-2006, 04:59 PM
LOL. Dude that shit was funny. I didn't hear the audio till I got home. Made it even better. :rollside:
I'm trtying to get that burn to a DVD and get it in WMV format.

rivercrazy
01-25-2006, 05:00 PM
I want to personally thank Rio for taking the time and effort to post this. This used to be a site that I would visit and participate in. Hope someday it will revert back to a content oriented site.
Rio

Old Texan
01-25-2006, 05:02 PM
Just sent a request off to the big guy suggesting we cancel February and March this year. The cabin fever has gotten so completely out of hand this winter we need to get out on the water and fast. :cool: :cool:
Hold on folks we're gonna make it.

HCS
01-25-2006, 05:05 PM
Just sent a request off to the big guy suggesting we cancel February and March this year. The cabin fever has gotten so completely out of hand this winter we need to get out on the water and fast. :cool: :cool:
Hold on folks we're gonna make it.
Very good point. Seems to be extra bad.

HOOTER SLED-
01-25-2006, 05:10 PM
Uuuuum, doesn't it say "open topic social lounge" under the Sandbar title. Wouldn't most of us be doing the same thing if we were actually at the lake or river?? Just bullshitting about everything? And aren't there particular forums that you can turn to and discuss certain topics?? There has got to be a reason why The Sandbar has the most posts. Hmmm, I wonder. I'm surprised people still argue this. If you no likey, changey channel. It's that simple.

BADASS38CHEVY
01-25-2006, 05:10 PM
Hey. Where can I get some copies of FB&P magazine? I have checked Barnes & Noble the last 2 days but nothing!
Taylor found copies but I can't find anything. :(
You still havent got yours yet? Call FP&b magazine at 423-664-5100 and ask them what other book stores carry it.

PlyaPlya22
01-25-2006, 05:11 PM
Uuuuum, doesn't it say "open topic social lounge" under the Sandbar title. Wouldn't most of us be doing the same thing if we were actually at the lake or river?? Just bullshitting about everything? And aren't there particular forums that you can turn to and discuss certain topics?? There has got to be a reason why The Sandbar has the most posts. Hmmm, I wonder. I'm surprised people still argue this. If you no likey, changey channel. It's that simple.
Is your name "Richard"? :)

HOOTER SLED-
01-25-2006, 05:13 PM
Is your name "Richard"? :)
Last name Head. My friends call me Dick. :rollside:

PlyaPlya22
01-25-2006, 05:15 PM
Last name Head. My friends call me Dick. :rollside:
That's why we Bfriends!

INSman
01-25-2006, 05:48 PM
No need to change the channel, just don't dilute all the other productive and informative threads as has been done WAY too many times with this B.S. that apparently you are in support of ..

hotsand65
01-25-2006, 06:00 PM
If it bothers you so much - stay off SandBar! There are plenty of other forums that do talk about boats! Obviously it's not about boating so why bother going in??????????

INSman
01-25-2006, 06:02 PM
If it bothers you so much - stay off SandBar! There are plenty of other forums that do talk about boats! Obviously it's not about boating so why bother going in??????????
whatever mr or mrs 58 posts :220v:

hotsand65
01-25-2006, 06:05 PM
kiss my a@@ weenie - just because i only have 58 posts doesn't mean that I am new to the boards - i'm sick of hearing about the whining of swinger and how they should be banned.

INSman
01-25-2006, 06:09 PM
kiss my a@@ weenie - just because i only have 58 posts doesn't mean that I am new to the boards - i'm sick of hearing about the whining of swinger and how they should be banned.
If you had the abilty to read AND comprehend, this is MY thread and I said nothing about banning anything, so go pound sand after you figure out how to read !!
Now, I did suggest that just like SPAM, maybe we could start a swingers forum and keep most if not all of the swingers related conversation on that forum. Thanks for your valuable insight and input once again !! :)

moneypit
01-25-2006, 06:09 PM
I agree with this thread. Just like the politics, the teenage bitching should be moved along with the "my peeps are better than your peeps" I have stayed away from these forums because of all the argument filled threads. I get sick of reading some of the women on here. They use this place like a frickin telephone. Whats the reason? Why not get their telephone number?
I think that the moderator should get the hand of god and use it beyond what he's entitled to. :D

INSman
01-25-2006, 06:11 PM
I agree with this thread. Just like the politics, the teenage bitching should be moved along with the "my peeps are better than your peeps" I have stayed away from these forums because of all the argument filled threads. I get sick of reading some of the women on here. They use this place like a frickin telephone. Whats the reason? Why not get their telephone number?
I think that the moderator should get the hand of god and use it beyond what he's entitled to. :D
Wassuupp ?? :cool:
How is the Chiro biz ?? :rollside:

moneypit
01-25-2006, 06:14 PM
Wassuupp ?? :cool:
How is the Chiro biz ?? :rollside:
Its good... saw 57 today. My hands are tore up and Im going home now!!

INSman
01-25-2006, 06:16 PM
Its good... saw 57 today. My hands are tore up and Im going home now!!
57 !!??!! 1 every 10 minutes for 10 hours :idea: ;) :jawdrop: :D

Seadog
01-25-2006, 06:28 PM
Either I struck a nerve, or everyone is really bored. I don't advocate banning swingers or censoring them. I just think that if it is a joke, it is getting old. If it is real, there should be other ways to hook up. This forum is dynamic, but it also belongs to all of us as a group within the restrictions imposed by HB.
I have heard some interesting takes on things and I have heard a lot of BS. I overlook a lot of the carnage that goes on around here, but I also feel that we have the responsibility to speak up and let others know that some people are uncomfortable with the level of some subject matters. What you do in the privacy of your own home is no one's business but your own, within reason. When you parade it down the street, it becomes a public topic and the majority opinion should rule. Those who have read my words for the years I have been here, know that I am your basic square, but I am not a bible thumper or right wing extremist.

Boozer
01-25-2006, 06:47 PM
I take it that means you me and the wives are off this weekend? I had a feeling you were going to p*ss out sooner or later. Oh well. I guess the wife and I are just to much for you to handle. :220v:

riverroyal
01-25-2006, 06:50 PM
Either I struck a nerve, or everyone is really bored. I don't advocate banning swingers or censoring them. I just think that if it is a joke, it is getting old. If it is real, there should be other ways to hook up. This forum is dynamic, but it also belongs to all of us as a group within the restrictions imposed by HB.
I have heard some interesting takes on things and I have heard a lot of BS. I overlook a lot of the carnage that goes on around here, but I also feel that we have the responsibility to speak up and let others know that some people are uncomfortable with the level of some subject matters. What you do in the privacy of your own home is no one's business but your own, within reason. When you parade it down the street, it becomes a public topic and the majority opinion should rule. Those who have read my words for the years I have been here, know that I am your basic square, but I am not a bible thumper or right wing extremist.
ever lived in socal?Lets just say swingers around here isnt very shocking,its cheaper than divorce

NautiII
01-25-2006, 07:10 PM
Bravo Hooter Sled!!! :p

INSman
01-25-2006, 08:35 PM
I take it that means you me and the wives are off this weekend? I had a feeling you were going to p*ss out sooner or later. Oh well. I guess the wife and I are just to much for you to handle. :220v:
No, we are on !!! Just don't want to wave a banner all over town and HB forums about it :) :rollside: :D

Kilrtoy
01-25-2006, 08:45 PM
What most newbies do not realize and yes that would included all of you, who joined in the past 2 to 2 and 1/2 years is....
the SANDBAR is a new forum to ***boat, too many people were talking about non boat related stuff and yes getting in agruements..
To fix the problem HB created the SANDBAR and asked that all of this type of behaviour stay in the sandbar and not pollute the rest of the boards.... SO FAR IT HAS HELD TRUE....
If yo dont like it dont come to the sandbar and stay in the rest of the site and enjoy

NOTALENT
01-25-2006, 08:53 PM
What most newbies do not realize and yes that would included all of you, who joined in the past 2 to 2 and 1/2 years is....
the SANDBAR is a new forum to ***boat, too many people were talking about non boat related stuff and yes getting in agruements..
To fix the problem HB created the SANDBAR and asked that all of this type of behaviour stay in the sandbar and not pollute the rest of the boards.... SO FAR IT HAS HELD TRUE....
If yo dont like it dont come to the sandbar and stay in the rest of the site and enjoy
Kilr...I got to say...your damn right! I dont think some people understand that.....(Not Pointing Fingers At Anyone Paticular).

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-25-2006, 08:53 PM
Kilr,
Something I finally agree on .................. :rollside:

GHT
01-25-2006, 08:57 PM
And Bench Racers is for those whom prefer the same sex... :crossx:
Besides I believe most of the talk about swingin' is all talk... Or someone is reading into an event, looking at pics, reading about a party and making the decision the people involved are swingers.. I think people should Quit drawing conclusions about others until they KNOW for sure. If you know for sure you should keep your mouth shut....
My .02

moneypit
01-25-2006, 08:59 PM
The problem is that it spews all over the place... I see this stuff everywhere.
http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=102104

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-25-2006, 08:59 PM
Do I not get invited to any of this swinger shit because I don't have a current gf or wife? lol Who gives a shit. POP! My drink is waiting for me.
LOL............your always welcome here sweetie!!!!!!
Have a drink for me too would ya!!!! :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-25-2006, 09:00 PM
Besides I believe most of the talk about swingin' is all talk... Or someone is reading into an event, looking at pics, reading about a party and making the decision the people involved are swingers.. I think people should Quit drawing conclusions about others until they KNOW for sure. If you know for sure you should keep your mouth shut....
My .02
Well said!!!

JackieV
01-25-2006, 09:11 PM
My .02
You couldn't have said it any better than that! I agree with you 110%. :)
And everyone knows why cause YES I put the issue out there so the in laws could read that too!!!
Today I can laugh about the whole thing cause you ALL helped make light of it. Thanks. :rollside:

GHT
01-25-2006, 09:23 PM
:D :D
Thanks...
Long time since I've seen you on here JV...

Phat Matt
01-25-2006, 09:26 PM
You still havent got yours yet? Call FP&b magazine at 423-664-5100 and ask them what other book stores carry it.
Nope and I want to see it. :cry:
Thanks, I'll call them tomorrow.

Ultracrazy
01-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Rio
I must be a rat's ass also..........I agree with the above.

INSman
01-25-2006, 09:46 PM
Nope and I want to see it. :cry:
Thanks, I'll call them tomorrow.
Matt, let me know how many you want and I'll get them for you and you can pay me later. I have no "free" connections, but a local place by me sells it.

Phat Matt
01-25-2006, 09:52 PM
Matt, let me know how many you want and I'll get them for you and you can pay me later. I have no "free" connections, but a local place by me sells it.
Cool. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if I can find it around me first. Then I'll let you know.
Thanks!

SnakeWrench
01-25-2006, 10:20 PM
Wait a second, 1200 HP and it only goes how fast?LOL

HOOTER SLED-
01-26-2006, 04:42 AM
No need to change the channel, just don't dilute all the other productive and informative threads as has been done WAY too many times with this B.S. that apparently you are in support of ..
As if you have NEVER posted anything not directly related to boating. Pahlease. This place should be about fun. That's what I'm having. :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
01-26-2006, 04:53 AM
Wow Kilr, nice job. :D I absolutely agree. I'm not sure I remember way back then. :D Once again, "OPEN TOPIC SOCIAL LOUNGE!!!!!!"

HOOTER SLED-
01-26-2006, 04:57 AM
My .02
Another great point. On a roll here. :rollside: I'm sure the ACTUAL swingers on this site are the ones that remain discreet and quiet.

HOOTER SLED-
01-26-2006, 05:19 AM
The problem is that it spews all over the place... I see this stuff everywhere.
http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=102104
Funny thing is, if you look at the Benchracers forum, what is that forum all about? The majority of it is shit talking and so forth.

HOSS
01-26-2006, 05:40 AM
Funny thing is, if you look at the Benchracers forum, what is that forum all about? The majority of it is shit talking and so forth.
Ah,,thats what bench racing is.

Kilrtoy
01-26-2006, 07:05 AM
Wow Kilr, nice job. :D I absolutely agree. I'm not sure I remember way back then. :D Once again, "OPEN TOPIC SOCIAL LOUNGE!!!!!!"
maybe this will help, you have been around as along as I
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31290

INSman
01-26-2006, 07:14 AM
As if you have NEVER posted anything not directly related to boating. Pahlease. This place should be about fun. That's what I'm having. :rollside:
You are absoutely correct, I have been known to talk about Jello shots on occassion !! :cool:

INSman
01-26-2006, 07:16 AM
WOW, so nobody like the idea of a new Forum titile of let's say
Hot Tub
or
Voodoo Lounge :idea: :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-26-2006, 07:27 AM
Wow. That goes way back. Everyone seemed to think it was a good idea.

HOOTER SLED-
01-26-2006, 07:29 AM
You are absoutely correct, I have been known to talk about Jello shots on occassion !! :cool:
Isn't that the swingers shot of choice?? You may be borderline. :D

Sleek-Jet
01-26-2006, 07:30 AM
There is some screen names in there that haven't been scene for a while, and some that shouldn't be forgoten.
K3.. we still think about you man... :frown:

HOOTER SLED-
01-26-2006, 07:30 AM
WOW, so nobody like the idea of a new Forum titile of let's say
Hot Tub
or
Voodoo Lounge :idea: :D
What about Hot Spots Breast? :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
01-26-2006, 07:32 AM
There is some screen names in there that haven't been scene for a while, and some that shouldn't be forgoten.
K3.. we still think about you man... :frown:
Was K3 one that passed away??

Sleek-Jet
01-26-2006, 07:36 AM
Was K3 one that passed away??
Yeah. He was known for the number of smilies he would put in his posts. :D :D
He just kind of stopped posting one day and then we got word that he had died.
Over at HavasuDoug's forum, the smilies are called K3's in his honor. :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-26-2006, 07:42 AM
Yeah. He was known for the number of smilies he would put in his posts. :D :D
He just kind of stopped posting one day and then we got word that he had died.
Over at HavasuDoug's forum, the smilies are called K3's in his honor. :D
Yea, I think I remember that. Sad. Cool move with the smilies. RIP K3. :)

Tom Brown
01-26-2006, 07:42 AM
You're gay.

KACHINA KEN
01-26-2006, 07:49 AM
Uuuuum, doesn't it say "open topic social DISEASE lounge" under the Sandbar title.
Thats what it should say.

KACHINA KEN
01-26-2006, 07:51 AM
Kinda retarded, aren't they Hoss.

HOSS
01-26-2006, 07:52 AM
You're gay.
eat it brown

Tom Brown
01-26-2006, 07:52 AM
Tony Scarlatta's race boat could kick your ass.

HOSS
01-26-2006, 07:53 AM
No, but I don`t like what it turned into.

HOOTER SLED-
01-26-2006, 07:56 AM
Thats what it should say.
Are you saying we should be using condoms? :D

INSman
01-26-2006, 08:04 AM
Isn't that the swingers shot of choice?? You may be borderline. :D
NOW somebody tells me !!!! :supp: :hammerhea :D

INSman
01-26-2006, 08:16 AM
Wait a second, 1200 HP and it only goes how fast?LOL
Tell me about it, you would think at least 125 !!!! :220v:
A. It is a 'V' hull, not a Cat
B. It is an Open Bow
C. It is not a "Race Hull"
D. It is a 'V', oh already said that :)
E. Not 1,200HP at prop shaft for sure
F. Maybe she will hit 95 ??!!??
G. She unfortunately has mufflers too

Dave C
01-26-2006, 08:56 AM
you notice that Brown had the same shiating issues back then too :cry: .... poor guy, :cry: it shoulda cleared up by now, you better go get that looked at..... :rollside:
one word: roughage...

Beer-30
01-26-2006, 11:47 AM
I am still here for the tech about engines, drives, stereos, and other accessories. I am here to offer help as well as ask for it. It is a public forum, that's for sure.
I just pretty much ignore the other banter, as it does not apply to me and my wife. So far, I think most everyone here is pretty cool - regardless of their sexual preference. If I happen to tie up with some peeps that start to get a little wild for our taste(s), I can always un-tie. Life is full of options.
I sure as hell am not going to leave an area that I enjoy, just because some others get on subjects that I don't care about. All of these people leaving are letting others dictate what they do and where they go.
my $.015

HOOTER SLED-
01-26-2006, 12:43 PM
I am still here for the tech about engines, drives, stereos, and other accessories. I am here to offer help as well as ask for it. It is a public forum, that's for sure.
I just pretty much ignore the other banter, as it does not apply to me and my wife. So far, I think most everyone here is pretty cool - regardless of their sexual preference. If I happen to tie up with some peeps that start to get a little wild for our taste(s), I can always un-tie. Life is full of options.
I sure as hell am not going to leave an area that I enjoy, just because some others get on subjects that I don't care about. All of these people leaving are letting others dictate what they do and where they go.
my $.015
I like your really like your comment. :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
01-26-2006, 12:52 PM
I like your really like your comment. :rollside:
You stuttered :)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-26-2006, 12:56 PM
Tell me about it, you would think at least 125 !!!! :220v:
A. It is a 'V' hull, not a Cat
B. It is an Open Bow
C. It is not a "Race Hull"
D. It is a 'V', oh already said that :)
E. Not 1,200HP at prop shaft for sure
F. Maybe she will hit 95 ??!!??
G. She unfortunately has mufflers too
LAMO

HOOTER SLED-
01-26-2006, 01:18 PM
You stuttered :)
Doh, yes I did. Typing too fast. Maybe I was like, trying like to be Valley. Oh my gaaaawdd. :rollside:

djunkie
01-26-2006, 02:51 PM
Your all just a bunch of homo's!!!!
Sorry thought this was bench racers... Carry on. :rollside: