PDA

View Full Version : show off your boat

Backfire
01-07-2002, 07:12 PM
Has anyone checked out AzDon's message board lately? It's got a cool deal where people registered with the message board (free) can post pictures of their boats with information ON HIS SITE!
Check it out at http://www.v-driveboat.com/rides.php
[This message has been edited by Backfire (edited January 07, 2002).]

Riptide01
01-08-2002, 03:44 PM
Becareful, Your pictures have to be just the right size, or they will slap your hand.
They like to edit things.

Backfire
01-08-2002, 06:58 PM
I know those guys personally, and have never known them to be gruff with anyone or reject any boat pictures. They are trying their hardest to create an orderly and user friendly community where visitors are also invited to post pics and text. As with other websites, not everything that works in other places will work on their site and it IS their right to maintain some control. Whatever the misunderstanding was, I'm sure there wasn't meanness behind it!

Riptide01
01-09-2002, 06:56 AM
I am sure they meant no wrong. The standards should have been posted from the start of the forum. Not after several had started posting.
I would just perfer to use this forum instead. And anyone who uses the other should becareful.

Stab-n-Steer
01-09-2002, 04:19 PM
Backfire,
Doesn't Don charge ten bucks to use the site or am I confused?
S&S

Backfire
01-09-2002, 05:32 PM
The Virtual V-Drive Club (VVDC) costs $10/yr, but all the features of AzDon's Ultimate V-Drive Page are public, including the message board and v-drive chat. VVDC has some neat stuff for members, but it's smaller than the public web site.