PDA

View Full Version : Murder in Parker :(

DILLIGAF
12-28-2006, 11:20 PM
Officials Investigate
Murder, Suspect Wanted
PARKER, AZ - Three local law enforcement agencies responded to a Parker residence where a victim was found stabbed inside his home early this morning.
At around 12:26am, Parker Police, the LaPaz County SheriffÂ’s Department and CRIT Police responded to the 1400 block of 12th Street where they found 51-year-old Todd Eric Wettestead stabbed and seriously injured in his home. Wettestead was transported to La Paz County Regional Hospital where he later died from his injuries.
Authorities have identified the suspect as 22- year-old Steven Anthony Sanchez, a Mexican male with brown eyes and short brown hair. Sanchez is about 5'-5" tall and weighs about 190 pounds.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety Crime Scene Investigators are investigating the scene and say they are currently collecting evidence against Sanchez. Meanwhile, the LaPaz county attorney has charged Sanchez with first-degree murder and bond has been set at $1-million.
If anyone has information on the whereabouts of Sanchez, call the Parker Police Department at (928) 669-2264.

DILLIGAF
12-28-2006, 11:27 PM
how did they identify sanchez and how did he get loose ???? :idea:
I have no idea but I hope they get him quickly. he probably is already in Mexico. With Parker being so small and all I expect someone to know the victim.

Boatcop
12-29-2006, 06:07 AM
The victim worked with my wife at the Indian Hospital. He was non-Indian. I won't release his name until the PD does it.

Throttle
12-29-2006, 06:46 AM
this is crappy news, hope they catch the guy...

roostwear
12-29-2006, 07:30 AM
The victim worked with my wife at the Indian Hospital. He was non-Indian. I won't release his name until the PD does it.
I think they already did....
" ...where they found 51-year-old Todd Eric Wettestead stabbed..."