PDA

View Full Version : what the f...i can't sleep

a catered life
12-29-2006, 01:02 AM
so i broke out a cigar made me a drink (starbucks frappachino, meyers rum, bailys, and kahula) and moved to the back porch to waste my life away:(

RiverDave
12-29-2006, 01:06 AM
Can't sleep either.. Watching an ole school movie and posting on ***boat. My chick is curled up in bed with the dog about 10' behind me.. LOL
RD

clownpuncher
12-29-2006, 01:19 AM
Come on over all y'all and I'll buy ya a drink or two.. Funny how this time of year hits people in different ways.
Seriously, it'll all be a good day manana:)

RiverDave
12-29-2006, 01:21 AM
Come on over all y'all and I'll buy ya a drink or two.. Funny how this time of year hits people in different ways.
Seriously, it'll all be a good day manana:)
If I lived a little closer Roland I'd be there in a heartbeat having beers with y'all. :D
RD

clownpuncher
12-29-2006, 01:24 AM
I know ya would bro, without a doubt in my pointed little head. Have a good and SAFE New Years Eve. See ya on the water, soon.
BTW, ya gotta come a have a beer at our new place at the river. Ain't Parker, but, it's perfect for us.
ROC :D :D

RiverDave
12-29-2006, 01:29 AM
I know ya would bro, without a doubt in my pointed little head. Have a good and SAFE New Years Eve. See ya on the water, soon.
BTW, ya gotta come a have a beer at our new place at the river. Ain't Parker, but, it's perfect for us.
Let me know when ever your heading out! Stacy and I would love to check it out! :)
RD

spectratoad
12-29-2006, 02:33 AM
Now I'm awake. WTF???? Need to find the recipe for the go back to sleep drink. :idea:

killerbeez
12-29-2006, 02:56 AM
This is bullsh*t.My 8 month old decided he does not need to sleep tonight and my 3 yr. old decided he was going to cry until he gets to watch Dora the explorer.:sqeyes:

a catered life
12-29-2006, 03:06 AM
This is bullsh*t.My 8 month old decided he does not need to sleep tonight and my 3 yr. old decided he was going to cry until he gets to watch Dora the explorer.:sqeyes:
dam that sucks everyone in my house is out...especially my sexual disfuncitional no putting out chick:mad: ......i have been dealing with this crap for a while now and this is the straw that had broke the camels back..........:idea: i had discussed this issue with her 100 times and it always ends up the same dam way... and she wants to get married...yea right

Jetaholic
12-29-2006, 03:41 AM
Let me know when ever your heading out! Stacy and I would love to check it out! :)
RD
RD SUX!!! :D :p :hammer2:

killerbeez
12-29-2006, 04:07 AM
dam that sucks everyone in my house is out...especially my sexual disfuncitional no putting out chick:mad: ......i have been dealing with this crap for a while now and this is the straw that had broke the camels back..........:idea: i had discussed this issue with her 100 times and it always ends up the same dam way... and she wants to get married...yea right
She does not put out plus she wants to get married....Sounds like your married already.Since she wont put out ask her if you can sleep with one of her friends.

JetBoatRich
12-29-2006, 04:33 AM
so i broke out a cigar made me a drink (starbucks frappachino, meyers rum, bailys, and kahula) and moved to the back porch to waste my life away:(
Getting Old:mad:

RitcheyRch
12-29-2006, 08:32 AM
Normally I have no problem sleeping at any time or any place but over the past few days it has been difficult to get to sleep and stay asleep.

beerjet
12-29-2006, 08:39 AM
Seriously . That already sounds like marriage to me . Just dont sqeeze out any kids, then your gonna really be screwed in that department. trust me.

Devil's Advocate
12-29-2006, 10:12 AM
I had to take half an Ambien at 3am last night (this morning). :squiggle: Shit, I hate it when I have to drug myself just to get some sleep.

Kilrtoy
12-29-2006, 10:23 AM
So your with a chick who does not put out and you stay with her
WHY?????????????????????????????????????
Save you the pain, there is nothing you can say to justify being with her,
except maybe she is loaded and takes care of your monetary needs.

beerjet
12-29-2006, 10:33 AM
So your with a chick who does not put out and you stay with her
WHY?????????????????????????????????????
Save you the pain, there is nothing you can say to justify being with her,
except maybe she is loaded and takes care of your monetary needs.
Preach on ! Preach on !

SHOTKALLIN
12-29-2006, 11:45 AM
nip it in the bud now

SHOTKALLIN
12-29-2006, 11:47 AM
where's your new spot CP?

a catered life
12-29-2006, 11:52 AM
kil sometimes you talk so much crap its hard to weed thru to find the truth sometimes but this time you have hit the nail on the head.....:(

Kilrtoy
12-29-2006, 01:12 PM
kil sometimes you talk so much crap its hard to weed thru to find the truth sometimes but this time you have hit the nail on the head.....:(
ME! Talk crap! This is the internet, it is all the truth:D

a catered life
12-29-2006, 03:58 PM
ME! Talk crap! This is the internet, it is all the truth:D
lmao:D