PDA

View Full Version : Next's customer service

Concept1
12-29-2006, 10:59 AM
I just wanted to post about my experience with my boat! From the dealership in Az to the manafacturer itself I couldnt be more happy with my purchase. Brent Leach himself called me personally to thank me for buying the boat, I thought that was pretty cool. I still havent gotten the 20 hours on it for the service but i will soon.
Last time out when I left it in gear and it wouldnt start was a pretty bad trip, on the way down there my friend Steve didnt lock the rear seat down after loading the cooler and it flew off on the freeway and was runover and totally ruined. He already took it to get it all redone and couldnt find the material that matched perfectly so he called Next to see about getting some. Not only did Brent send out a new pas and all the material at no cost, I just found out he sent us a complete new seat as well at no cost, WOW. Now im going to take the material that he sent and have the NEXT logo embroidered in the seat so it looks really cool.
I really want to thank Brent and the team at NEXT for all the help, i couldnt be happier! That is untill my Raylar kit and headers show up! :-)