PDA

View Full Version : Got home from the movies...

DILLIGAF
12-29-2006, 07:23 PM
got a beer and the friggin' thing is gone. It tasted so good and smooth I have to go get another one. That went down way too smooth....lol
Saw the movie "We Are Marshall". I have a lot of family from there and that was where my parents are from. Had a relative at our family reunion last year telling me about it and told me I better go watch it. Pretty good movie and I would recommend it as a must see movie. It is about community and the human spirit more than a football movie. Good job Hollywod :)
Alright, the movie review is over.
F IT...On to another smooth beer :)

mike37
12-29-2006, 07:30 PM
got a beer and the friggin' thing is gone. It tasted so good and smooth I have to go get another one. That went down way too smooth....lol
Saw the movie "We Are Marshall". I have a lot of family from there and that was where my parents are from. Had a relative at our family reunion last year telling me about it and told me I better go watch it. Pretty good movie and I would recommend it as a must see movie. It is about community and the human spirit more than a football movie. Good job Hollywod :)
Alright, the movie review is over.
what kind of beer

DILLIGAF
12-29-2006, 07:31 PM
what kind of beer
BL in the bottle and frosty cold :)

Havasu1986
12-29-2006, 07:31 PM
Theres alot of dead soldiers in my trash can tonite. :D

buzzaro
12-29-2006, 07:32 PM
I know what you mean, some nights that first and second beer can almost feel forced.:mad: Then theres other nights when you wonder why theres not more beer in the fridge.:confused: Go figure

DILLIGAF
12-29-2006, 07:33 PM
I know what you mean, some nights that first and second beer can almost feel forced.:mad: Then theres other nights when you wonder why theres not more beer in the fridge.:confused: Go figure
Last night was like that. I had one and it tasted like shit....
Just downed the second one...WTF. I only have a 6 pack :(

mike37
12-29-2006, 07:39 PM
BL in the bottle and frosty cold :)
dam sounds good Tom you have the good life for sure

DILLIGAF
12-29-2006, 07:40 PM
dam sounds good Tom you have the good life for sure
There is one thing I can afford in my life and that is BL...all of it I can handle :)
I have taken a liking to the Sam Adams Light lately. That is a good beer :)