PDA

View Full Version : Harley Ride 12-31 11AM

DILLIGAF
12-30-2006, 03:51 PM
If anybody wants to join up for a Harley ride tomorrow we are leaving at 11A sharp from the Chevron off of Green River in Corona. We will be heading down into Newport and cruising down PCH.
Lets ride :)

echo
12-30-2006, 07:50 PM
You know how to live Dilligaf.Keep up the good work.

Devil's Advocate
12-30-2006, 07:52 PM
:cool:
Enjoy..

DILLIGAF
12-30-2006, 08:58 PM
:)
Bump

Havasu1986
12-30-2006, 09:21 PM
I always wondred what DILLIGIF meant until I heard Andy01 say at the Boat Bling golf tourney...Does it look like I give a f***. Now I know.

Misogynist
12-30-2006, 09:24 PM
If anybody wants to join up for a Harley ride tomorrow we are leaving at 11A sharp from the Chevron off of Green River in Corona. We will be heading down into Newport and cruising down PCH.
Lets ride :)
Do you have to own a Harley?... can I ride my Bianchi?..... :D

rmarion
12-30-2006, 10:07 PM
Tom, great day for a ride!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw you guys & gals leaving the neighborhood.....
I'll catch ya on the next ride..............:(
Happy New Year...............:D

DILLIGAF
12-30-2006, 10:09 PM
Tom, great day for a ride!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw you guys & gals leaving the neighborhood.....
I'll catch ya on the next ride..............:(
Happy New Year...............:D
You too. I usually post it up here when we go out for a ride. You are welcome anytime we go out.
That was Dave and Shiela M by the way

DILLIGAF
12-30-2006, 10:10 PM
Do you have to own a Harley?... can I ride my Bianchi?..... :D
I don't know whata Bianchi is but sure you can ride with us. That is if you don't mind some women riders with us also.

Misogynist
12-30-2006, 10:28 PM
I don't know whata Bianchi is but sure you can ride with us. That is if you don't mind some women riders with us also.
I'll post a picture of me and my Bianchi........ :D

cola
12-31-2006, 08:05 AM
Sorry Tom, going south on the Ducati. Thanks for the invite. Have a good ride. Remember they don't like loud pipes in HB.:mad:
Mike

DILLIGAF
12-31-2006, 08:12 AM
I'll post a picture of me and my Bianchi........ :D
I guess if you can keep up....lol

DILLIGAF
12-31-2006, 08:15 AM
Sorry Tom, going south on the Ducati. Thanks for the invite. Have a good ride. Remember they don't like loud pipes in HB.:mad:
Mike
Ya, HB especially on Main street will get you quickly. We just keep the noise down thru there and Laguna Beach. As always if you act like a bonehead you will get a ticket. If you just keep a low profile you are usually fine.
Be safe Mike.

Misogynist
12-31-2006, 10:13 AM
Mike
Years ago I owned a Ducati. 1977 900ss... fun bike...lots of speeding tickets... I sold it to a buddy, he drove it for years and really wore it out. It was fun while it lasted but I had too many problems with the ignition system. I burned up three ignition systems. Now there are aftermarket systems that work better than the original. I know of one guy that retrofit a honda v-4 system into his bike. Works flawless. The sound of those old v twins was magical.

rmarion
12-31-2006, 06:41 PM
You too. I usually post it up here when we go out for a ride. You are welcome anytime we go out.
That was Dave and Shiela M by the way
Dave & Shelia Moore's?????????

DILLIGAF
12-31-2006, 07:57 PM
Dave & Shelia Moore's?????????
Damn....yes. I just didn't want to put up there last name...lol
We had a good ride today. Ended up at the Swallows Inn in Capo. It got cold on the way home.....

rmarion
01-01-2007, 12:43 AM
Damn....yes. I just didn't want to put up there last name...lol
We had a good ride today. Ended up at the Swallows Inn in Capo. It got cold on the way home.....
Tell them to stop by and give a shout next time.........:mad: :D