PDA

View Full Version : Great Fight!

Jetboatguru
12-30-2006, 09:34 PM
Tito was as humble as I have ever seen. Great fight and nothing to be ashamed of, Liddell can throw fists.

WetWillie
12-30-2006, 09:54 PM
who won?

Roaddogg 4040
12-30-2006, 10:15 PM
Lidell won in three... He beat Ortiz to the bone...
Steve

EAZYKILLER2006
12-30-2006, 10:16 PM
Tito was as humble as I have ever seen. Great fight and nothing to be ashamed of, Liddell can throw fists.
lol ~the reason i am up on here~ lol ~they "hogged the tv":mad: ...but, if its over ...now i can go watch a movie yippie!:)

ryantparks
12-30-2006, 10:24 PM
I feel like I got my moneys worth on this ufc

dmontzsta
12-30-2006, 11:45 PM
Very good night, that is for sure. I was kind of hoping Tito won, but I am a Chuck fan too, so either way and I was good. I cant wait to see Chuck fight Rampage! :) Cro Cop is going to make a strong premier too.

ramsfan
12-30-2006, 11:51 PM
I agree the fights were good tonight there was only one I didnt care for, it was (tony g) something and another guy I didnt know of either of them:confused:
But the fight with Tito and Chucck was great I knew Chuck would do it I feel that sometimes Tito is to gung ho and gets caught up in his takedowns. If he would work more on his standup I think he would of stood a better chance.:)

GHT
12-30-2006, 11:52 PM
Lidell won in three... He beat Ortiz to the bone...
Steve
Only because Lindell let him get up in the first and the begining of the third....
He actually let Ortiz (sp) up, so the fight could continue.. I lost money on the fight but the bottom line is... Orteaz got spanked..

Cs19
12-31-2006, 06:24 AM
Chuck is a bad ass mofo

NashvilleBound
12-31-2006, 06:31 AM
I thought Tito was done in the first. Liddell gave him an opportunity to play but it vanished in the 3rd. Tito got his ass kicked!! Hell ya.
YO UltraClean...... Send me a PM for my address. :D :D

Charley
12-31-2006, 09:01 AM
"tito got his ass kicked"?
"beaten to the bone"?
Chuck won the fight, no arguement but Tito delivered plenty of punishment, whoever saw the ppv and saw Chuck's face in the locker room post fight would know it wasn't any one sided beating....I also was thoroughly impressed with Tito's attitude in the post fight interview with Rogan.... very classy...almost the 180 degree opposite of Forest Griffin.... although I will not give up on the guy as a fan he lost alot of my respect with his actions and comments. when you are payed like a pro, act like a pro.
PS - I miss Rogan, Dana white should offer him some of that silly money he is making and stop being lame.

DAB
12-31-2006, 10:09 AM
"beaten to the bone"?
Chuck won the fight, no arguement but Tito delivered plenty of punishment, whoever saw the ppv and saw Chuck's face in the locker room post fight would know it wasn't any one sided beating....I also was thoroughly impressed with Tito's attitude in the post fight interview with Rogan.... very classy...almost the 180 degree opposite of Forest Griffin.... although I will not give up on the guy as a fan he lost alot of my respect with his actions and comments. when you are payed like a pro, act like a pro.
PS - I miss Rogan, Dana white should offer him some of that silly money he is making and stop being lame.
Charley, I have to agree with you post 100%.. Chuck had a great fight, but as you said it was not a one sided beating. Tito seems to be maturing, post fight very humble and showed a little class.. Great Fight!

LLGirl
12-31-2006, 10:13 AM
"beaten to the bone"?
You miss Rogan where? He was there commentating...
And I agree, it was a great fight and Tito was very humble and classy. I was a bit shocked!

axkiker
12-31-2006, 10:28 AM
well im not a tito fan so i may be a little one sided here. Who really thinks that tito would have been that humble if he had actually won. Its easy to give congrats when you lose so you come out looking like a good guy.

Charley
12-31-2006, 11:03 AM
You miss Rogan where? He was there commentating...
And I agree, it was a great fight and Tito was very humble and classy. I was a bit shocked!
Sorry, I should have been more clear ... of course i saw him last night..it's just that over the last half dozen UFC's it seems as if Rogan and Cyborg-Randy have been trading off commentating...when Rogan isn't there I miss his outlook on things... I like Randy too and maybe all 3 will gang up from here on out.
well im not a tito fan so i may be a little one sided here. Who really thinks that tito would have been that humble if he had actually won. Its easy to give congrats when you lose so you come out looking like a good guy.
I'm sorry but I have to disagree...It's a lot tougher to act mature and humble in the face of a loss than in the thrill of a victory.... look at Griffin's actions last night... here is a guy that is well liked in UFC that lost his composure post fight cause of a loss... I still appreciate his heart, but he needs to align his brain too. I think some of these guys are starting to realize how defining their comments are after the fight and are getting with the program on "fan acceptance" Matt Hughes and GSP are a prime example...Hughes was ridiculed for his comments and cocky attitude on the Ultimate Fighter... after his loss to GSP and post fight interview he seemed to be more in tune with "good sportsman" conduct.... Also GSP went on record apologizing for his "I am not impressed with your performance" after Hughes defeated Penn.... Both classy actions that make you want to root for them again.
is it "root" ?? lol Im kunfuzed