PDA

View Full Version : Punching People Out

ratso
12-31-2006, 09:46 AM
After reading a post by DA and also being involved in breaking up a chick fight last night, among other fights that happen especially being involved in the bar scene... what will cause you to cross that line and punch someone out. I've seen it over someone owing someone else money, someone banging someone elses bf/gf or husband/wife, even if it's just checking someone else out and your other half getting upset about it. Will you throw the first punch or does someone else usually have to throw it? Have you been sued from it or had charges pressed against you for assault? I've put a couple people in the hospital for days, and have been put there myself for a couple too. I also have had friends shot and/or killed over violence and have seen lives devastated over something as simple as a comment being made about someone's girlfriend and things escalating to an unbelievable level. I have never in my life thrown the first punch, in anger. I was just wondering, what makes some of you tick? What sets some of you off? What chain of events have to or have happened before to put you in what nowdays can turn into a potentially deadly situation?

Misogynist
12-31-2006, 09:53 AM
I wouldn't know Ratso... I haven't been in a fist fight since grade school. I've just never seen the point There have been times when I threatened to beat down some dumb$hit... but they backed down. I guess they knew they were in the wrong and didn't want to press the issue. But that's only been twice in my adult life.

ratso
12-31-2006, 10:03 AM
I wouldn't know Ratso... I haven't been in a fist fight since grade school. I've just never seen the point There have been times when I threatened to beat down some dumb$hit... but they backed down. I guess they knew they were in the wrong and didn't want to press the issue. But that's only been twice in my adult life.
That's funny, not about you not having to be in any fights, but the grade school part. I remember back in second grade, me and the superintendent's son liked the same girl, and we were best friends. Our way to resolve the situation was to meet every day after school and wrestle over her, and whoever could make the other say "Uncle" would win this cute little 8 year old girl. Well, after a few days of this and the bumps and bruises and nobody winning, we finally just decided she wasn't worth it lol... It taught me a valuable lesson too. Instead, if the opportunity arises, don't fight over her. Just nail her behind the other guys back and go on your merry way.:D

Debbolas
12-31-2006, 10:11 AM
I threw the first punch at Duane Mc Corkle in the fourth grade. He threw the foursquare ball AT ME :mad: because I got him out :D It was such a scandle, because at that time boys were expelled for fighting, girls had to wear dresses (unless there was a 75% chance of rain) and nothing happened to me. I guess he was too embaressed to tell that a girl started a fight with him. That is the only first punch I've ever thrown.
This little guatamallen chick cut me with an exacto blade so I had to sit on her until she would stop. What a freak, she thought I was sleeping with her big fatso boyfriend *(yuck)
Peace.....:clover:
Deb
;)

EAZYKILLER2006
12-31-2006, 10:15 AM
After reading a post by DA and also being involved in breaking up a chick fight last night, among other fights that happen especially being involved in the bar scene... what will cause you to cross that line and punch someone out. I've seen it over someone owing someone else money, someone banging someone elses bf/gf or husband/wife, even if it's just checking someone else out and your other half getting upset about it. Will you throw the first punch or does someone else usually have to throw it? Have you been sued from it or had charges pressed against you for assault? I've put a couple people in the hospital for days, and have been put there myself for a couple too. I also have had friends shot and/or killed over violence and have seen lives devastated over something as simple as a comment being made about someone's girlfriend and things escalating to an unbelievable level. I have never in my life thrown the first punch, in anger. I was just wondering, what makes some of you tick? What sets some of you off? What chain of events have to or have happened before to put you in what nowdays can turn into a potentially deadly situation?
some one has to "come at me first"
~~~then its on...
but a friend of mine said she got into a fight the other night because a girl kicked sand on her...it would have to be "more than that for me"...OH~~~ i member "a girl burnt my man, with her cig by accident" and i went go "throw the first punch" ...but hubby drugg me "out of there" ...but, i would of then, if he let me...:(

SmokinLowriderSS
12-31-2006, 10:29 AM
When some stupid f'er takes a swipe at me, but then he's gonna loose his nuts, may loose his knees, and about anything else I want to stop from working. Drop him like a lightning bolt hit him and his best buddy will think twice about backing him up.
I'm to old to fight nice, or fair, I cheat like a m'fer and stomp a mudhole.
I'm such a sweetheart of a guy tho that I'll call him an ambulance, afterward tho, if his buddy didn't take my advice and call him one beforehand. :D :D

Devil's Advocate
12-31-2006, 10:44 AM
As I said in my post from the women who jumped me, I hate fighting and think most of the time it can be avoided. And fighting between women is so classless. But of coarse you don't always have that choice.
I remember this chick in high school was so bent out of shape over the fact that I was good friends with a friend of hers that she had known before me.:rolleyes: How juvenile and immature. But she didn't like it and couldn't let it go. So her, our mutual friend, myself and a ton of other people are at this guy's house for the biggest party of the summer. We're all drinking some beer and having a good time and then this one starts to lip off. She's saying shit outloud like "I feel like kicking someone's ass tonight.." and all this other crap, just so I can hear it. So knowing this is obviously directed at me I ask her, "Do you have a problem?" That was all she needed. She proceeds to pour her full cup of beer over my head and then she comes at me.
I'm blinking beer out of my eyes and by this time this broad is all over me. Now I'm 5'2", 100lbs and she's more like 5'8" 140 and backing with a reputation for getting into fights with women. So I'm basically screwed:D . I know I was swinging at her and may have gotten a couple shots in to the head but this chick picked me up and was banging me up againgst the door. An earring got ripped out but somehow it didn't rip my ear. WTF was everyone else doing??:confused: I guess everyone loves a good cat fight.:jawdrop:
So then we somehow manage to end up rolling around outside on the grass. And now the crowd is around us egging it on. My brother was at the party and finally caught on to what was going on, comes over to us, rips this bitch off me and I'm all kicking and yelling like "let me at her.." LOL..:D Then she threatens my brother and say's "come on, let's go." He laughs and says, "yeah ok, then you'll be waking up in the hospital bitch." My brother had his own rep in high school (just a little guy himself) but he was the guy that other guys wanted to take down because he was a tough little bastard and can always hold his own in a fight. His nick name was "Scrappy." :D
Oh, I forgot to mention. At that point the fight ended but I happen to have a little dirt on this chick that I found out from our mutual friend. So I thought I'd volunteer the info and yelled out with everyone standing there, "Why don't you go on and get another abortion bitch." :eek: Then I just heard the crowd go "ohhhhhhh." Classic.:D That lit her up again like a campfire and she made a move with a beer bottle to come at me again but some guys held her back.
Surprisingly, we all stayed at the party. I wasn't going to walk out, no way. And she didn't either. Stupid bitch ripped a big hole in my Guess jeans in the ass but, hell, who cares, I hung anyway:D Oh the happy memories of high school. My nickname after that night was "Scrappy Junior.":D

photo chick
12-31-2006, 10:49 AM
I've thrown a punch twice in my life... It takes a lot to even get me to raise my voice...
First time I said something smartass to a girl who was framing a friend and she broke a beer bottle over my head.....she regretted it!
Second time an ex boyfriend wouldn't leave my house, he tried to get in my door and I punched him, end result he got a black eye!
These were both years ago, I can't imagine ever getting that mad again unless someone hurt someone dear to me...:devil:
RATSO: shouldn't you be watching the Cowboys? They need help right now!!!:confused:

photo chick
12-31-2006, 11:03 AM
Funny you should mention ...punch out........I happen to have some video of Tom.....Bad Ass Browns ......fighting debut......He would be the fighter on the right.....Tom took quite a beating that nite......could be the cause of his board bitterness.....
Tom Brown.....Fighter ("http://www.break.com/index/bad_sportsman_gets_served.html"http://www.break.com/index/bad_sportsman_gets_served.html)
nothing is coming up

Debbolas
12-31-2006, 11:04 AM
maybe it was too graphic even for the internet :D

Jbb
12-31-2006, 11:09 AM
Sorry....Im new to this ...posting thing...:D
This is Browns fighting debut
http://www.break.com/index/bad_sportsman_gets_served.html

Debbolas
12-31-2006, 11:12 AM
Dam!
Deb<-----------will never tease Tom about Topless again :eek:

EAZYKILLER2006
12-31-2006, 11:14 AM
I've thrown a punch twice in my life... It takes a lot to even get me to raise my voice...
First time I said something smartass to a girl who was framing a friend and she broke a beer bottle over my head.....she regretted it!
Second time an ex boyfriend wouldn't leave my house, he tried to get in my door and I punched him, end result he got a black eye!
These were both years ago, I can't imagine ever getting that mad again unless someone hurt someone dear to me...:devil:
RATSO: shouldn't you be watching the Cowboys? They need help right now!!!:confused:
well, heck i never even got into a fight in high school...oh, my mom said when i was a lil kid... BEFORE ELEM SCHOOL~~~i was "in fights everyday" sticking up for my "big brother"...but, i got in so much trouble FROM MY MOM.... that NOW I AM REALLY MELLOW..I DO A LOT DO GYM CLASSES...FUR FUN~kick boxing and shait like that...oh, i fight with my sons, ~ wrestling, foolin around shit...they want "to make me tough" ~lol~in the case where some one says "some shait" ...i just say "shit back"...it usally ends at that...
DID I DO, OK? ~OR SHOULD I PUT WTF DID SHE JUST SAY?? lol:devil:

acatitude
12-31-2006, 11:17 AM
nothing is coming up
sounds like a personal problem:D

photo chick
12-31-2006, 11:23 AM
sounds like a personal problem:D
:D :D :D oh now it's coming up!!!

HocusPocus
12-31-2006, 11:31 AM
I am a pretty big ol' country boy and never had anyone throw a fist at me in almost 25 years, so that was the last fight i was in. Gotten into plenty of arguments over the years but with the real possibility of being sued and or having people now days so willing to pull and weapon and use it on you, it just isn't worth it.

Biglue
12-31-2006, 11:33 AM
I threw the first punch in the last fight I got into in my early 20's. Some friends of a buddy had graduated from college and had this gathering at some bar. Well this me my buddy and our girls go down there to have a few drinks and hang out. The bar was closing like at 12:00 midnight and we decide it's too early lets go somewhere else. We're finishing our last drinks at the bar when I notice an out of place knucklehead just eye ballin us pretty hard. I told my buddy we should leave now because of this dumbass. So set my drink down and we start for the door. Me and my wife are walking out in front. As I get to the door I let my wife thorugh and then I notice my buddy and his girl aren't behind me. Well he's getting his ass beat by 3 dudes. I run and grab the smallest one and wing him as hard as I could so he would not come back. I got it down to 2 on 2 as we're fighting and making our way to the door. When we got outside was the worst of it. Turns out there was several of them there. They came out of everywhere. We try to go for our cars and somehow my friend gets to his first while I get this mob of m otherfu ckers is kicking my ass. I hurt for a week straight. Cuts everywhere and one eye red in the eyeball. That could have led to me dying very easily at the hands of those assholes. Before this I had no problems fighting if I had to. Kind of enjoyed as a teenager actually. LOL. With all that I have to loose now if some pussy sues me I dont think I'd ever get into a fight anymore. Only reason I would I guess would be in defense of my wife and kids. You just never know nowadays. Life's too good to have something escalate and someone end up seriously hurt or worse.

beerjet
12-31-2006, 11:34 AM
Sorry....Im new to this ...posting thing...:D
This is Browns fighting debut
http://www.break.com/index/bad_sportsman_gets_served.html
Good 'ol fashion rockum sockum . All the fights I've had the privaledge of being in involve lots of people . I got to throw a couple of punches at the last OZZFEST . Beers and adrenaline get the best of you and when you get punched in the face , it's almost like an orgasm . Maybe it's just me . The mase killed it for me though.

Misogynist
12-31-2006, 11:46 AM
Roflmao.... I remember going out to bars with a buddy of mine... he had a way of bringing out the worst in some people. We're leaving this bar a closing time and there is some guy standing in the foyer of this bar scowling at people... This buddy of mine locks a gaze with this guy and is challenged with the old time come on... " What are you lookin' at?".... My buddy replies with a big grin on his face... " Well, I'm looking at you, A$$hole!." This hard-a$$ comes over and gets in my buddy's face and I just stood back. I knew the concequences of this guy's bold actions. My buddy gets hold of his lapel with his left hand and gives him a hard uppercut to the chin with his right.. This guy's head is now rolling on his shoulders like a bobble-headed doll in the rear window of an old car. Now this a-hole's buddies have to get in between these two alpha types... I'm still just standing back enjoying the entertainment.... because I knew what was coming next. Since he still had hold of the other guy's lapel... my friend levers himself over the guys in between and clocks the guy in the face again. This happens two more times before they seperate the two. This smarta$$ when home with his head in his hands for calling my buddy out. ... :devil:

EAZYKILLER2006
12-31-2006, 12:28 PM
http://img429.imageshack.us/img429/8834/56143rh.gifRoflmao.... I remember going out to bars with a buddy of mine... he had a way of bringing out the worst in some people. We're leaving this bar a closing time and there is some guy standing in the foyer of this bar scowling at people... This buddy of mine locks a gaze with this guy and is challenged with the old time come on... " What are you lookin' at?".... My buddy replies with a big grin on his face... " Well, I'm looking at your A$$hole!." This hard-a$$ comes over and gets in my buddy's face and I just stood back. I knew the concequences of this guy's bold actions. My buddy gets hold of his lapel with his left hand and gives him a hard uppercut to the chin with his right.. This guys head is now rolling on his shoulders like a bobble-headed doll in the rear window of an old car. Now this a-holes buddies have to get in between these to alpha types... I'm still just standing back enjoying the entertainment.... because I new what was coming next. Since he still had hold of the other guy's lapel... my friend levers himself over the guys in between and clocks the guy int he face again. This happens two more times before they seperate the two. This smarta$$ when home with his head in his hands for calling my buddy out. ... :devil:

RP2
12-31-2006, 12:32 PM
some one has to "come at me first"
~~~then its on...
but a friend of mine said she got into a fight the other night because a girl kicked sand on her...it would have to be "more than that for me"...OH~~~ i member "a girl burnt my man, with her cig by accident" and i went go "throw the first punch" ...but hubby drugg me "out of there" ...but, i would of then, if he let me...:(
Wow... does your Mom know you are using the computer... this can't be an adult can it:eek:

mmered8299
12-31-2006, 12:46 PM
can't remember my last fight:idea: the last fight i broke up was my son n law and some freinds got into one at calville bay bar(sp) at lakemead 3 on 3 fist's flying all over and me trying not to spill my beer:D they all ready tossed us out of the bar:D we were trashed so we break up the fight,i don't think anyone won? so down the hill to the boats (its like 11-12 @ night)then the cops,rangers show up like 20-25 of them,they stop us as we are walking down the hill and tell us to wait here"FOCK THAT" as the cop goes up we keep walking ,now their looking for my s n law:idea: cus he started it 1st punch:confused: the cops are looking ever wear,only not in the cabins of the boats:D and the guys they were fighting where in the boat tied up in front of us and are now talking shit:devil: my son n law (drunk on his ass)wants to go have another round,i said go ahead once the cops see ya "ITS JAIL TIME",and everyone knows you go to jail while your with me,your on your own.the cops keep asking who started the fight?i told them the BARTENDER DID:D he should have stoped serving us at 9:D ,i droped 300$ in that place that night:D
Were the Rockwoods involved with this altercation?

Rexone
12-31-2006, 01:31 PM
This little guatamallen chick cut me with an exacto blade so I had to sit on her until she would stop.
Stupid bitch ripped a big hole in my Guess jeans in the ass but, hell, who cares, I hung anyway:D
a girl burnt my man, with her cig by accident" and i went go "throw the first punch" ...but hubby drugg me "out of there" ...but, i would of then, if he let me...
This could be a good thread.

ratso
12-31-2006, 01:33 PM
This could be a good thread.
That's what I was thinking...:D

Schiada76
12-31-2006, 01:51 PM
I used to think I was a bad ass and would fight at the drop of a hat. Looking back I'm damn lucky I wasn't shot, guns pulled on me several times, or stabbed. I took some dumb fukcs Buckknife away from him once when he threanted to cut me, if my friends didn't pull me off I wouldn't have stopped.
The last fight I was in a fight some foreign scum started swerving at me on the freeway flipping me off bs bs. I pulled off on an offramp and when I got out of my car his other two friends came sliding up behind my truck and blocked me in. Their mistake.:D I fawked 'em all up and when two of them picked up their friend, carried him to one car and strarted to drive him to the hospital I stopped kicking their cars and started chasing them. When I reached out my window and ripped the sideview mirror off their car I came to my senses and tuned around. Fckrs broke my damn hand again running their faces into it. I didn't realize I had no more shirt on until i got home.:D
Now I'm old and mellow, well except for the arab fawks me and a buddy went after in a sushi bar after 911.:D

707dog
12-31-2006, 02:13 PM
i would say pure disrespect and a loud mouth probably gets me going.im a ol" school goin from the shoulders kinda guy, im not old(30) but was raised kickin azz not pullin out pea shooters!its been about 2yrs since my last throw down beat the chit outa each other shook hands and partin our ways.well those that have met me or know me im really kicked back, passive and hilarious .but because im not you average sized 5 7" man(no gym/roids) i dont get appraoched at all when somebody is hot and heated its uasaully pointed to one of my pretty boy buddys but i seem to be the one the bouncers/guards try to be cool with and keep a eye on..lmao..i find it funny cause i dont mind a 1 n 2 fight i think its good for the heart and soul,:devil: but i think a sucker punch is b@#ch chit and i dont mind lightin that person up myself..thats my 2cents..my life motto is eat big,drink big,live long..

Misogynist
12-31-2006, 02:15 PM
Wow... does your Mom know you are using the computer... this can't be an adult can it:eek:
Spelling a puncuation don't count with Easykiller.... :o ... be nice.:D

Misogynist
12-31-2006, 02:18 PM
DID I DO, OK? ~OR SHOULD I PUT WTF DID SHE JUST SAY?? lol:devil:
I think he was puzzled by the frequent use of a tilde...... :D

Devil's Advocate
12-31-2006, 02:21 PM
I think he was puzzled by the frequent use of a tilde...... :D
That gets me every time too~~:D

ratso
12-31-2006, 02:27 PM
i would say pure disrespect and a loud mouth probably gets me going.im a ol" school goin from the shoulders kinda guy, im not old(30) but was raised kickin azz not pullin out pea shooters!its been about 2yrs since my last throw down beat the chit outa each other shook hands and partin our ways.well those that have met me or know me im really kicked back, passive and hilarious .but because im not you average sized 5 7" man(no gym/roids) i dont get appraoched at all when somebody is hot and heated its uasaully pointed to one of my pretty boy buddys but i seem to be the one the bouncers/guards try to be cool with and keep a eye on..lmao..i find it funny cause i dont mind a 1 n 2 fight i think its good for the heart and soul,:devil: but i think a sucker punch is b@#ch chit and i dont mind lightin that person up myself..thats my 2cents..my life motto is eat big,drink big,live long..
I been sucker punched twice, about 3 years ago, and most recently about a month ago, guy came up behind me and clocked me with a beer bottle in back of the head and on side of the head... never saw it coming, never got a look at him. Went to the emergency room and got stitches in my nose (that's the part that pissed me off). We got a couple of leads and I am not one to press charges although I did let Waco PD know about it, just in case we hopefully get to meet up face to face in the future. Sucker punching is a pussy way out, and all it shows me is they don't have the balls to take you on face to face. Total, it set me back about $1500, and also chipped a tooth on my bridge which will set me back another $4500 or so. Unfortunately for the other guy, I'm a firm believer in patience being a virtue.

ratso
12-31-2006, 02:29 PM
That gets me every time too~~:D
Hah, I had to look up what a "tilde" was...:jawdrop: :D

IN2-IN2MX
12-31-2006, 02:30 PM
Errrr, the stupids and the idiots always seem to find a way to annoy the hell out of me. I haven't been in a physical fight for a few years now but sometimes it takes everything inside me not to slap some people silly.
In junior high I was suspended lots for fighting (always because some chick came up to me). By the time I got to high school I was better about handling those situations because I didn't want to get kicked out of the magnet program I was in or ruin my chances of getting into the university. I was still in the office a lot but not suspended.
I guess the last fight I was in was with some stupid guy at Moose McGillicutties in Pasadena. A group of us (guys and girls) were dancing on the dance floor and this dude and his buddy were at a nearby table. One of them kept chucking ice cubes at random people on the dance floor. He kept hitting people I was with as well as strangers. :jawdrop: I went over to him and asked him to stop. I may not have a been a total sweetheart about it but I didn't cuss either. He kept it up and finally hit a girl (not from my group) near her eye.:mad: I was soooo pist off that my boyfriend knew I was gonna lose it. I told him to go get Security to kick those fockers out. The idiot kept it up so I marched over and told him he was an assh*le and that he needed to stop because Security was coming over. He started talking to me in Persian (or something that sounded like it), mostly mocking what I said to him, laughing at us and then called me a fockin biatch. That was all she wrote. I took my beer and poured it on his head. He got up from the table and swung for my face but Security showed up with my boyfriend at that moment and pulled me back in the nick of time. There was a lot of pushing and knocking into eachother but no punches to the face. As they are separating us I take my empty cup (heavy plastic, not glass) and chucked it at his face. It hit him square in the forehead and that got him swinging again. It was hilarious. They got both our stories and kicked him out after all the people on the dance floor vouched for what he had been doing all night. As he was getting walked out the welt on his forehead was so big and red that everyone was laughing at him. Him and his buddy waited outside for us for a while but by the time the night was over and we left they were long gone. Oh well. What a smuck. It probably wasn't a good idea to get into it with him but he was a prick. That was the last physical altercation I was in.
Every now and then I get into it with chicks at clubs because they decide they wanna push our group back to make room for their group on the dance floor. You know how they do it...casually push back with their butts until you end up crammed against the wall. :mad: Anyways, I don't take too kindly to that so I have no problem facing them and telling them to step back. If they don't I also don't have a problem pushing back. They always leave our group alone after that. Ask Pixilated, she'll tell ya. :D

Wet Dream
12-31-2006, 02:35 PM
Lets see. The last one I can remember was about 8 years ago. I was DJing a bar. After last call, a fight broke out, and I stepped in and helped break it up. Tensions were still high and it was time for everyone to go to their cars. One animal decided that it wasn't over and I was now his victim, but my wife was facing me, her back to him, and he and I are glaring at at each other. He goes 220, 6'2". He gets a running start and shoves my wife in the back, right into me, we go down, she smacks her knee and can't walk. Just in time for the cops to arrive. Bye bye stupid. Enjoy the jail time, the fine, the hospital bill and the record.

ratso
12-31-2006, 02:35 PM
Errrr, the stupids and the idiots always seem to find a way to annoy the hell out of me. I haven't been in a physical fight for a few years now but sometimes it takes everything inside me not to slap some people silly.
In junior high I was suspended lots for fighting (always because some chick came up to me). By the time I got to high school I was better about handling those situations because I didn't want to get kicked out of the magnet program I was in or ruin my chances of getting into the university. I was still in the office a lot but not suspended.
I guess the last fight I was in was with some stupid guy at Moose McGillicutties in Pasadena. A group of us (guys and girls) were dancing on the dance floor and this dude and his buddy were at a nearby table. One of them kept chucking ice cubes at random people on the dance floor. He kept hitting people I was with as well as strangers. :jawdrop: I went over to him and asked him to stop. I may not have a been a total sweetheart about it but I didn't cuss either. He kept it up and finally hit a girl (not from my group) near her eye.:mad: I was soooo pist off that my boyfriend knew I was gonna lose it. I told him to go get Security to kick those fockers out. The idiot kept it up so I marched over and told him he was an assh*le and that he needed to stop because Security was coming over. He started talking to me in Persian (or something that sounded like it), mostly mocking what I said to him, laughing at us and then called me a fockin biatch. That was all she wrote. I took my beer and poured it on his head. He got up from the table and swung for my face but Security showed up with my boyfriend at that moment and pulled me back in the nick of time. There was a lot of pushing and knocking into eachother but no punches to the face. As they are separating us I take my empty cup (heavy plastic, not glass) and chucked it at his face. It hit him square in the forehead and that got him swinging again. It was hilarious. They got both our stories and kicked him out after all the people on the dance floor vouched for what he had been doing all night. As he was getting walked out the welt on his forehead was so big and red that everyone was laughing at him. Him and his buddy waited outside for us for a while but by the time the night was over and we left they were long gone. Oh well. What a smuck. It probably wasn't a good idea to get into it with him but he was a prick. That was the last physical altercation I was in.
Every now and then I get into it with chicks at clubs because they decide they wanna push our group back to make room for their group on the dance floor. You know how they do it...casually push back with their butts until you end up crammed against the wall. :mad: Anyways, I don't take too kindly to that so I have no problem facing them and telling them to step back. If they don't I also don't have a problem pushing back. They always leave our group alone after that. Ask Pixilated, she'll tell ya. :D
I wonder how many times IN2MX has been out, covering his face in his hands, and going "Oh my God... not again!!!":jawdrop: :D
lmao... just kidding, but I've had that look before.:D

Jbb
12-31-2006, 02:38 PM
Ask RD what happened when he mixed it up with a ferocious 12 year old....:jawdrop:

Schiada76
12-31-2006, 02:43 PM
I been sucker punched twice, about 3 years ago, and most recently about a month ago, guy came up behind me and clocked me with a beer bottle in back of the head and on side of the head... never saw it coming, never got a look at him. Went to the emergency room and got stitches in my nose (that's the part that pissed me off). We got a couple of leads and I am not one to press charges although I did let Waco PD know about it, just in case we hopefully get to meet up face to face in the future. Sucker punching is a pussy way out, and all it shows me is they don't have the balls to take you on face to face. Total, it set me back about $1500, and also chipped a tooth on my bridge which will set me back another $4500 or so. Unfortunately for the other guy, I'm a firm believer in patience being a virtue.
Oh fock that reminds me. I got sucker "punched" once in a bar. Three punks and their bitch were causing trouble and one of 'em started jawing at me, when I told him to fawk off his buudy clocked me with a 3/4 full bottle of wine. Damn thing didn't break and I have a dent in my skull to this day from it. As soon as he hit me all three of them and the bitch jumped on my ass, the bitch was raking my face and anything else ashe could reach with her nails and one of the fawks was kicking the shit out of my shins (didn't know that until the next day when I looked at my shins, they're still scared up). So the bouncer comes over and I'm doing pretty good with the four punks so he throws me out. I'm screaming at him that they started it and some other people backed me up so they threw all of them out. I went after them and they all pulled knives and spread out. Sanity kicked in at that point and I backed away.
The kicker to the whole deal was my two good "pals" watched the whole fawking thing with out even SAYING anything.:mad: Pussies.
The concussion wasn't all that bad.:D
I ran into a stranger about a month later and he said he couldn't belive how hard the fawker hit me with the bottle of wine. Up until that time I had thought he just had a wicked right.:D

IN2-IN2MX
12-31-2006, 03:02 PM
I wonder how many times IN2MX has been out, covering his face in his hands, and going "Oh my God... not again!!!":jawdrop: :D
lmao... just kidding, but I've had that look before.:D
It was actually my ex-boyfriend at Moose Mcgillicutties that time. But yeah, he was pretty horrified. :D
Mike works nights so I'm usually with my friends when those situations come up. Mike would probably pick me up and carry me away if he saw something about to go down. ;)

707dog
12-31-2006, 03:04 PM
i agree fully with ya!! a good friend of mine was sucker punched @ a house party cause he was gettin action with so me chit sticks girl and when he fell he nicked the granite table with the back of his head owww what a mess, but stiill to this day his vision in his right eye gets blurred when reading or driving from the concusion the table caused...he had to quit playing college baseball because of it..the other guy ended up bent in 1/2 and shoved in a 45 gallon garbage can...lmao..that was a site to see !!it use to be on myspace they made him delete it...lmao

CMATT21
12-31-2006, 03:08 PM
Do you have a picture of the hole in those guess jeans. DFI.
MATTOAs I said in my post from the women who jumped me, I hate fighting and think most of the time it can be avoided. And fighting between women is so classless. But of coarse you don't always have that choice.
I remember this chick in high school was so bent out of shape over the fact that I was good friends with a friend of hers that she had known before me.:rolleyes: How juvenile and immature. But she didn't like it and couldn't let it go. So her, our mutual friend, myself and a ton of other people are at this guy's house for the biggest party of the summer. We're all drinking some beer and having a good time and then this one starts to lip off. She's saying shit outloud like "I feel like kicking someone's ass tonight.." and all this other crap, just so I can hear it. So knowing this is obviously directed at me I ask her, "Do you have a problem?" That was all she needed. She proceeds to pour her full cup of beer over my head and then she comes at me.
I'm blinking beer out of my eyes and by this time this broad is all over me. Now I'm 5'2", 100lbs and she's more like 5'8" 140 and backing with a reputation for getting into fights with women. So I'm basically screwed:D . I know I was swinging at her and may have gotten a couple shots in to the head but this chick picked me up and was banging me up againgst the door. An earring got ripped out but somehow it didn't rip my ear. WTF was everyone else doing??:confused: I guess everyone loves a good cat fight.:jawdrop:
So then we somehow manage to end up rolling around outside on the grass. And now the crowd is around us egging it on. My brother was at the party and finally caught on to what was going on, comes over to us, rips this bitch off me and I'm all kicking and yelling like "let me at her.." LOL..:D Then she threatens my brother and say's "come on, let's go." He laughs and says, "yeah ok, then you'll be waking up in the hospital bitch." My brother had his own rep in high school (just a little guy himself) but he was the guy that other guys wanted to take down because he was a tough little bastard and can always hold his own in a fight. His nick name was "Scrappy." :D
Oh, I forgot to mention. At that point the fight ended but I happen to have a little dirt on this chick that I found out from our mutual friend. So I thought I'd volunteer the info and yelled out with everyone standing there, "Why don't you go on and get another abortion bitch." :eek: Then I just heard the crowd go "ohhhhhhh." Classic.:D That lit her up again like a campfire and she made a move with a beer bottle to come at me again but some guys held her back.
Surprisingly, we all stayed at the party. I wasn't going to walk out, no way. And she didn't either. Stupid bitch ripped a big hole in my Guess jeans in the ass but, hell, who cares, I hung anyway:D Oh the happy memories of high school. My nickname after that night was "Scrappy Junior.":D

ratso
12-31-2006, 03:08 PM
i agree fully with ya!! a good friend of mine was sucker punched @ a house party cause he was gettin action with so me chit sticks girl and when he fell he nicked the granite table with the back of his head owww what a mess, but stiill to this day his vision in his right eye gets blurred when reading or driving from the concusion the table caused...he had to quit playing college baseball because of it..the other guy ended up bent in 1/2 and shoved in a 45 gallon garbage can...lmao..that was a site to see !!it use to be on myspace they made him delete it...lmao
That shit's funny.:D Too bad about his vision though.

Tom Brown
12-31-2006, 03:11 PM
I'm ready to throw the first punch after every Jbb post I've ever read.

ratso
12-31-2006, 03:16 PM
Heck, just fly to Atlanta, wait around a corner for him, sucker punch him and as he's getting to his feet say "Pleased to meet ya, I'm Tom Brown!":D

Jbb
12-31-2006, 03:19 PM
I will crush you.......................Brown.........:mad: ...:D
Happy New Year ,.....Tomcat!........:D

Devil's Advocate
12-31-2006, 03:32 PM
Do you have a picture of the hole in those guess jeans. DFI.
MATTO
LMFAO!!:D
I actually wore them for a while, until they started shredding more and well, it was just overboard then.:D
I actually, no DFI;) :D
Happy New Year to you and the wifey sweetie..

ratso
12-31-2006, 03:52 PM
LMFAO!!:D
I actually wore them for a while, until they started shredding more and well, it was just overboard then.:D
I actually, no DFI;) :D
Happy New Year to you and the wifey sweetie..
What the heck is DFI?:D

centerhill condor
12-31-2006, 04:00 PM
it was '98 and I found myself in a "can't leave" situation. The guy kept talking bad about my sister and that was enough. I hit him so hard I fell down. Got back up and went a little farther. Liked him enough, enjoyed his sense of humor. We had to move the line back that day. He wore that mouse for about 6 weeks.
Moments later his true identity was uncovered and he would be extradited to Kansas. Said it was kidnapping, attempted homicide, biker stuff...checked later; burglary and probation screw ups!
People look at you a little differently after they see you stop talking about it. G. Gordon says, "you don't have to win but you do have to fight.
I hadn't been in a fight since seventh grade...I walk away because I really don't like hurting people and can handle physical situations because I'm trained. Talk bad about me all you want as long as you're talking truth.
I wouldn't waste a punch on a drunk or a wayward woman. Violence works because everybody understands pain. The problem is when people get their feelings hurt and need a black robe upon which to cry. All this civility is a load of crap put out by a feminists media that knows less about fighting than fornicating.
At anger management class, the instructor told us about how violence doesn't work and we shouldn't ever use it....I told her she was in the wrong country 'cause we use violence, force, and threats to rule and keep the almighty peace. From the Alamo to West Point violence decides what happens. Ask old King George or Sadaam..the USA founded and run on violence...duh.
Free advice, don't punch the face. Judges get all bent out of shape and teeth will hurt your hands.

ratso
12-31-2006, 04:05 PM
Free advice, don't punch the face. Judges get all bent out of shape and teeth will hurt your hands.
Free advice and good advice...:D

Devil's Advocate
12-31-2006, 04:07 PM
CMATT, do I let this one out or what?:D I personally grew attached to DFI.:D

photo chick
12-31-2006, 04:46 PM
Did you grow up in Santa Clarita?

Her454
12-31-2006, 05:09 PM
I think Rexone's sig line explains it for me. :rolleyes: That was a long time ago and I can honestly say....after a long nite of putting up with her drunk bullshit I pretty much had no choice, and enjoyed every bit of it. :D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-31-2006, 05:12 PM
Errrr, the stupids and the idiots always seem to find a way to annoy the hell out of me. LOL GOOD ONE~~~IM FEELING SOME LUV...:devil:

BOOGEYMAN
12-31-2006, 05:28 PM
I love it when people say that they wait for someone to come at them first and then it on......they have never fought anyone with knock out power before then! You get into it with someone that has the skills and knows what they are doing and you wait for them to throw first you are in serious trouble my friend! Maybe its because I train MMA with some buddies but when shit goes down at the club or a party I do my best to stay out of it but if they want to keep pushing I will throw first and end it as quick as possible.
When you learn self controll and know that the guy who is running his mouth will just be kicked around like a puppy then it is usually easier to just resolve it by leaving the situation and going somewhere else. When you learn how to actually throw punches the right way and where to strike an opponant to cause the most damage possible in the quickest amount of time it is usually worthless to waste your time on amatures who become tough guys when they are drunk. Most of the time Myself or one of my friends will just lock up an arm or something untill the guy calms down and then let him go or hand him to security depending on where your at.
Long story short it is usually easier to swallow your pride and let him think he is the toughest guy in the world than breaking his face apart and going to jail.

Devil's Advocate
12-31-2006, 05:29 PM
Don't Fight It...
:D

Havasu1986
12-31-2006, 05:56 PM
I avoid fighting at all. I keep remembering a freind of mine who got sucker punch by a marine recruitrer and will never be the same again. Can barely walk or talk. Still is in a special needs home. Marine got off free, was during the Desert Storm time in the early 90's and showed up at court in his dress uniform. 1 punch is all it took.

IN2-IN2MX
12-31-2006, 06:35 PM
Did you grow up in Santa Clarita?
No, I only moved here 3 years ago. I grew up in San Fernando Valley. I went to San Fernando Jr High and High School (that may explain it I guess :D ).

photo chick
12-31-2006, 06:50 PM
No, I only moved here 3 years ago. I grew up in San Fernando Valley. I went to San Fernando Jr High and High School (that may explain it I guess :D ).
Just curious...no I grew up in Santa Clarita and fights broke out there too!!!:D :D

Wheeler
12-31-2006, 07:05 PM
After Zarita Putnam kicked my ass in 7th grade, I figured fighting was not my style.

CMATT21
12-31-2006, 09:32 PM
I was going to say... No ones at the level you are but then again it is ***boat...... Don't Fight It and Have a VERY VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!.
MATTODon't Fight It...
:D

fourspeednup
01-01-2007, 08:35 PM
Seen too many break out...been in a few...not my thing. I used to think I was a little hard ass in high school until my buddy introduced me to Pankration which is a form of MMA based on Ju jitzu and greco. After spending a few years with that I see no need to be involved in street/bar fights. Most are a joke. When that time comes that me or someone I know may be in danger a simple submission is easy and doing it to some drunk dude flailing his arms around is a no brainer.
Bout 4 months ago my temper got the best of me though and after applying a rear naked choke in the bar parking lot I didn't realize he'd gone out and I threw him to the ground after instructed to do so by LE. Now anyone who has seen someone get choked out and go to "sleep" knows that the person drops like a sack of rocks. When his face hit the ground it pretty much exploded. :(
Fortunately once the guy woke up he was resisting the cops so they tazed his ass. (This is also fun to watch if you've never seen it...sometimes they piss themselves:D )
Went to court for that one...gave my statement and last I heard he was serving about 9-12 months for a few charges.
On a side note, my buddy Jhon is a freak of nature and lives to fight and compete in tournaments...he actually made a guy crap his pants when he choked him out. Scottsdale PD got a good kick out of that one:jawdrop:

BADBLOWN572
01-02-2007, 09:54 AM
I havent been in a fight in probably 6 years. I am pretty easy going, but I guarantee you... IF YOU ASSAULT ONE OF MY FRIENDS OR FAMILY... IT IS ON! I don't stand for it and it will cause me to go from calm to violent in .01 seconds.
If it is me, I will do everything that I can to back out of it. Fights aren't worth it!

flatnfast
01-02-2007, 07:39 PM
Awhile back friends and i went to a party, it was a cholo party and that was the first mistake, we kept our distance, some of these losers started grabbing and cornering my friends sister and if i would not have reacted i truly believe she would of been raped. I walked up and the first one who looked at me was knocked clean out, the rest and i scuffled a little while she got out, we all took off for our cars and here they came, I was clocked in the back with a baseball bat and had the shit beat out me. Well as the weeks passed i did my homework on who the bat swinger was. A couple months later we were at the beach and i was working the gate collecting money for a party there that night. he came out and said he had to go to his car and could he get back in. Sure i said, I gave my buddy the heads up and the guy opened his drivers door on a 77/78 monte carlo low and leans over to the passenger side, when he gets out and turns around i tell him before you hit someone with a bat make sure they never find you. I beat the living crap out of him, left him literally crying in the front seat of his car and as i walked off his legs here hanging out the door on the ground and i not so politely slammed his door so hard that it latched shut and was buckled at the bottom from his legs still outside the car. Never had any other problems after that. Do i feel bad to this day, yes

ratso
01-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Awhile back friends and i went to a party, it was a cholo party and that was the first mistake, we kept our distance, some of these losers started grabbing and cornering my friends sister and if i would not have reacted i truly believe she would of been raped. I walked up and the first one who looked at me was knocked clean out, the rest and i scuffled a little while she got out, we all took off for our cars and here they came, I was clocked in the back with a baseball bat and had the shit beat out me. Well as the weeks passed i did my homework on who the bat swinger was. A couple months later we were at the beach and i was working the gate collecting money for a party there that night. he came out and said he had to go to his car and could he get back in. Sure i said, I gave my buddy the heads up and the guy opened his drivers door on a 77/78 monte carlo low and leans over to the passenger side, when he gets out and turns around i tell him before you hit someone with a bat make sure they never find you. I beat the living crap out of him, left him literally crying in the front seat of his car and as i walked off his legs here hanging out the door on the ground and i not so politely slammed his door so hard that it latched shut and was buckled at the bottom from his legs still outside the car. Never had any other problems after that. Do i feel bad to this day, yes
...feel bad about him, or his door?:D

Froggystyle
01-03-2007, 08:44 AM
I'll throw down if someone even so much as scuffs my Pumas... ;)

Jbb
01-03-2007, 08:47 AM
I'll throw down if someone even so much as scuffs my Pumas... ;)
RD used to say exactly the same thing.........till that......"incident" where the 12 year old crippled him.....:D

Froggystyle
01-03-2007, 08:50 AM
RD used to say exactly the same thing.........till that......"incident" where the 12 year old crippled him.....:D
That was a feisty 12 year old though. I mean... that kid had a damn beard!

Jbb
01-03-2007, 08:56 AM
That was a feisty 12 year old though. I mean... that kid had a damn beard!
Must be the steroids in KFC's chickens.....:D

NOTALENT
01-03-2007, 09:07 AM
I have never thrown the first punch, and never will. I will try to walk away or use words at all cost to prevent a fight. Unfortunatley these days its hard to even do that. Its hard to even square off and go one's anymore as well. Im always up for a good fight and love doing it, but most of the time it does have to be for a good reason. I will never back down or leave a friends side no matter what the odds are. One thing I have been known to intervene or fight for was women who were being yelled at, degrated or abused etc... I will not stand for that personally and have stepped in dozens of times. Other than that, just dont mess with my friends or family.

DILLIGAF
01-03-2007, 09:27 AM
It has been a number of years since I had a fight as I am pretty easy going. Almost had a big fight in the Losers Lounge in the Riverside a few years back. Some guy was trying to pick up on this girl I had brought out to Laughlin with me. She was drunk and very cocky and not appreciating me at all. After a few head butts (silly I know) between the guy and me while he claiming he was Irish....lol, I told him I would ask her one more time. If she didn't answer in a positive manner he could have the bitch.
"Are you going to tell this guy you are with me or not? If not I will leave you right here right now.
"Well, I am not sure about it."
I turned to him and told him he could have her....lol
She called about 4A crying and begging me to come pick her up. I did but that was the end of that.
I am not going to brawl with some guy over a woman that is totally disrespectful to me. Not a chance in hell. When he ends up with her that will be punsihment enough :)
I had enough fighting growing up with 5 brothers that were all very aggressive in nature. We were taught to not back down and to stand our ground. Hard core military father upbringing and he would just kick our ass at a drop of a hat. I used to have a terrible temper and have really worked to get it under control. Not worth the alternative legal punsihment potential.

Desert Rat
01-03-2007, 09:34 AM
I think this was Browns last fight, not to sure which one is him but it don't much matter:supp:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUPKu_DTPr0

DILLIGAF
01-03-2007, 09:38 AM
I think this was Browns last fight, not to sure which one is him but it don't much matter:supp:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUPKu_DTPr0
Thats a great video. I have seen it before and it cracks me up everytime....lol

Tremor Therapy
01-03-2007, 09:45 AM
I have spent the bulk of my adult life staying away from trouble, and the high maintenance types that cause it. That being said, I won't allow others to disrespect women, or any member of my family. I am not saying get in a brawl, but I will calmly let them know they are out of line, and the path we are walking will not lead to anything positive. My "John Wayne" mentality (as my wife puts it) has lead to one or two scraps in the past 5 years, but both have ended rather quickly, with limited physical damage.
Now all that being said, I have had both my kids in Karate since they were 5 and 7. I am a big believer in your kids learning some skills, and the discipline on using them. They got bored a few years back, so I let them quit. But I will say, I am thankful that I made them go.
2 years ago my second grade "white boy" son was getting pushed around by a few of the wannabe cholo gang bang types, when one of them grabbed him from behind, and was holding his arms back. Well the Karate instructor they had was not a big believer in offense, and had taught them only defensive skills during the 3 years they went to classes. Well true to what he was taught, my son lifted up, pushed back, then used the back of his head to splat that cholo's nose all over his face! My son told me later that he was crying like a little girl, and one of his buddies took off to tell the teacher how my son assaulted his friend! What a POS!
He was suspended for 3 days for fighting...zero tolerance and all, but after a good scolding from dear old dad about fighting I took him to Coldstone for his favorite ice cream......and the next day let him know how proud I was of how he took care of that situation! He has not been in another fight since, and still does not like it when others fight.....but I am glad he now knows that he can take care of himself.

Froggystyle
01-03-2007, 10:07 AM
Funny thing about me in fights... After getting to the teams and really learning how dismantle people if need be... we found that you pretty much stop fighting. With nothing left to prove to either yourself or the people around you, it turns out you lose the ego reason to fight. The only real reason any of us throw down any more is if you want to hurt someone for something they did... which does happen. It is kind of caveman, but such is life.

All-Star
01-03-2007, 10:21 AM
About 3 years ago I had a party at my house. Some chic showed up and was not invited. She was loaded before she even got there (With her kids too). She was looking for her husband. She found him and then started punching him. My husband started breaking it up. She after we thought things calmed down, then she punched my husband. So I was trying to calm her down and walk her out to the car and the second that I stepped outside she swung around and punched me. I put my hands up in the air and started yelling "Get her off of me or she will be sorry". My sister and husband ran to get her kids and put them in the car. I kept yelling for her to stop. Then I grabed her by the throat and the other hand was on her eye and stuck my thumb as deep in her as I could... I told her she better leave now or she will be sorry. Well she didnt and I totally kicked her ass. I broke her nose. I called the cops on her because she attacked us and then she was drunk and in a rage and I did not want anything to happen to the kids.
So the cops told me because I kicked her butt so bad that if I pressed charges on her then it would not be self defense, it would be mutual combat.
I just wanted her gone, so I did not press charges. But I moved a few months after that because I found out that she was in a mental ward at one time and I did not feel safe with her knowing where I lived.
She was one crazy biach. I did not want to fight with her, but I needed her to stop hitting me and my family members.

Froggystyle
01-03-2007, 11:36 AM
About 3 years ago I had a party at my house. Some chic showed up and was not invited. She was loaded before she even got there (With her kids too). She was looking for her husband. She found him and then started punching him. My husband started breaking it up. She after we thought things calmed down, then she punched my husband. So I was trying to calm her down and walk her out to the car and the second that I stepped outside she swung around and punched me. I put my hands up in the air and started yelling "Get her off of me or she will be sorry". My sister and husband ran to get her kids and put them in the car. I kept yelling for her to stop. Then I grabed her by the throat and the other hand was on her eye and stuck my thumb as deep in her as I could... I told her she better leave now or she will be sorry. Well she didnt and I totally kicked her ass. I broke her nose. I called the cops on her because she attacked us and then she was drunk and in a rage and I did not want anything to happen to the kids.
So the cops told he because I kicked he butt so bad that if I pressed charges on her then it would not be self defense, it would be mutual combat.
I just wanted her gone, so I did not press charges. But I moved a few months after that because I found out that she was in a mental ward at one time and I did not feel safe with her knowing where I lived.
She was one crazy biach. I did not want to fight with her, but I needed her to stop hitting me and my family members.
Jer-ry! Jer-ry! Jer-ry!

Mardonzi
01-03-2007, 12:04 PM
Being as I'm small of stature and very mild mannered, I don't usually get into altercations... :argue: :boxingguy
In all reality,, being 6'5" and around 240, my size is usually enough to deter any sort of escalation. If not, then let them throw the first punch. After that, it's no holds barred, fight to win, fight to survive.
One of my instructors years ago lived and taught the addage, "biggest, baddest, with the mostest" is the only way to fight. Good advice.

Tremor Therapy
01-03-2007, 01:49 PM
One of my instructors years ago lived and taught the addage, "biggest, baddest, with the mostest" is the only way to fight. Good advice.
Mardonzi,
Funny you should say that. I was about 9 and lost a fight to one of the neighborhood cholo bullies, and about 3 months later my oldest step brother (who was a Lt. in the GB's) comes back from a tour of Viet Nam and gets re-acquainted with the family. Well the next day my dad gets around to telling him how I got my ass kicked, and my brother looks at me like I'm the lowest life form on earth!
He took me outside and asked me "if I waited to get punched first," and after I told him "yes," he proceeding to ask me "if there was a referee, gloves, and a purse for this fight?" I didn't quite figure it out, so he told me...."if there are no rules, no referee's, and you aren't getting paid to fight, then the guy who walks away with the least amount of damage wins!"
Damn fine words of advice from a super older brother!

godfather
01-03-2007, 01:54 PM
Being as I'm small of stature and very mild mannered, I don't usually get into altercations... :argue: :boxingguy
In all reality,, being 6'5" and around 240, my size is usually enough to deter any sort of escalation. If not, then let them throw the first punch. After that, it's no holds barred, fight to win, fight to survive.
I could not have said it better myself being 6'5 also but 300 pounds.:eek:

DILLIGAF
01-03-2007, 02:57 PM
It's funny you mention the big guy/little guy thing. I was at one of the Harley Runs and a pretty big friend of mine was with me. We were in an area where we were surrounded by Hells Angels and I felt very comfortable. He was pretty anxious and so forth. Later I asked him what that was all about and he said it was the big dog eyeing the other big dog. Seems everywhere he turned a big HA would just stare him down. None of this happened to me though. I thought it was funny and told him to quit looking at their women or whatever but it kind of made sense to me after I thought about it.

catman-do
01-03-2007, 03:03 PM
I havent been in a fight in about two years (was age 24 at the time). I have mellowed out alot but am known for having a hot temper. I used to fight quite a bit, have knocked people out and have beenn knocked out (twice). Overall it seemed to be alot of repeat fights against the same people. I used to box at Fontana boxing club, and then did a little training (6 mo worth) at sharktank in rancho so some of the fights sparked between which persons training facilities were better (kinda stupid). Now i think twice since we own so many items that can be taken away in a lawsuit. Last fight was in Havasu with some cholo. I hadnt eaten all day, went and got a $6 burger at that place under the bridge and this moron came buy specifically to soak my burger. I hopped off the boat and chased the guy down the sidewalk in the channel. Cops were cool about it when they came up i said i was chasing him and he tripped and hit his face on a tree root.

Mardonzi
01-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Mardonzi,
He took me outside and asked me "if I waited to get punched first," and after I told him "yes," he proceeding to ask me "if there was a referee, gloves, and a purse for this fight?"
I said throw the first punch, not land the first punch... Half of the fun is making them miss,, especially the drunk ones.
I used to bounce at a couple of clubs up in Utah, and that was one of the most memorable fights of my life. Had a drunk out in the parking lot take a swing and missed. This just pissed him off more so he charged, I sidestepped, and he tripped and fell, scuffing up the palms of his hands pretty good. After this, the rocket scientist decided that he was done playing and tried his best Billy Jack round kick, missing me by about 2 ft. Unfortunately for him, his momentum carried him around, he lost his balance and fell, hitting his head on a parking stop and laying his head open.
Cops just laughed when they got the witness reports and loaded him in the ambulance.

wright27
01-03-2007, 03:30 PM
I hate to fight, but for some reason I had a long string of fights that came my way. Lucky for me I have had no problems in the last 5 years.
I just snap. My problem is if you talk sh*t to me I will not talk Sh*t back I will just throw.
My last one was a good one. Some biker fag poured beer on my buddies head. Long story short turned into a big one. Half the bar was fighting and the other half running outside.