PDA

View Full Version : Single on New Years...

ratso
12-31-2006, 02:57 PM
Maybe I think different than a lot of people, heck, I know I do... but I'll cut right to the chase. There is this beautiful, awesome lady I had the privelege of meeting a few weeks ago. At the moment, she is split from her husband, and as far as I know, apparently going through with the divorce. She comes in the club and we'll hang out and talk some, and guys go absolutely nuts over her, want to know about her, what the status is, her name... etc. She's also one of those types that probably intimidate a lot of guys and of course are afraid to approach her. I know of one that has already tried to "tie her down", yet I get the drift she is nowhere near ready for anything like that. I told her myself she needs to live the single life awhile and enjoy it. Seems her marriage hit that 7 year itch thing... Anyway, she sent me a text and was mentioning how sad it would be for her to come out without a date tonight... on New Years. I mentioned to her earlier that I didn't have anyone that I wanted to take anyway, and why would I want to start out 07 with second rate merchandise anyway... I just told her to come hang out anyway. I know she'd have a good time. Heck, I might have her come on and read this... so be nice with any replies. She read the "Marriage Grenading" thread already and seemed to enjoy that one. How about it IN2... DA... EAZY... if any of ya'll are on here now? What about the single guys without dates? Wouldn't you rather see more single women out on New Years? Does it always have to be about couples? Input people... Input...:D

ratso
12-31-2006, 03:06 PM
:D Ol Ratso, be an upstanding Texas gentleman, ask for her company, a nice bottle of wine, some good munchies, and just enjoy each others company:D Hell she might even appreciate your kind intentions.
Happy New Year from Arizona.
I said be nice... I do have a "gentlemanly" side to me too.:D I just think she needs to get out. Heck, it's New Years... celebrate getting rid of the ex if nothing else.

IN2-IN2MX
12-31-2006, 03:16 PM
Oh Ratso, I don't think New Years has to only be about couples at all. I am going out tonight with a group of people (mostly couples though) because Mike works. :( It's just the way it goes I guess with his job. I thought about staying home but I don't think it's fun to ring in the New Year in PJs, alone with my cats. :D So if you have met this nice woman and you're both free tonight and enjoy eachother's company then wouldn't it be nice to ring in the new year together? It'll be fun and you can celebrate your accomplishments made in 2006. :)

Tom Brown
12-31-2006, 03:17 PM
Input people... Input...:D
I don't mind being single on New Year's eve but I prefer not to be alone. For that reason, I'm heading over to the seinor citizen's center in a couple of hours. I'll wake up my favorite resident at midnight and plant a big, wet smooch on her. .... then I'll give her some meds, take her back to her room, and I'll screw her until she wakes up tomorrow morning.
Happy New Year, ratso. :cool:

ratso
12-31-2006, 03:21 PM
Oh Ratso, I don't think New Years has to only be about couples at all. I am going out tonight with a group of people (mostly couples though) because Mike works. :( It's just the way it goes I guess with his job. I thought about staying home but I don't think it's fun to ring in the New Year in PJs, alone with my cats. :D So if you have met this nice woman and you're both free tonight and enjoy eachother's company then wouldn't it be nice to ring in the new year together? It'll be fun and you can celebrate your accomplishments made in 2006. :)
I gotta work too, at the club. I think she might come out. Nobody would even know if she was in there by herself with all the guys trying to hang out. I told her last time to cut it out because it was starting to look like a sausage fest around her lol...:D

ratso
12-31-2006, 03:23 PM
I don't mind being single on New Year's eve but I prefer not to be alone. For that reason, I'm heading over to the seinor citizen's center in a couple of hours. I'll wake up my favorite resident at midnight and plant a big, wet smooch on her. .... then I'll give her some meds, take her back to her room, and I'll screw her until she wakes up tomorrow morning.
Happy New Year, ratso. :cool:
Exactly the way I pictured it Tom... lmao...:D
You have a great New Years too...

IN2-IN2MX
12-31-2006, 03:23 PM
I gotta work too, at the club. I think she might come out. Nobody would even know if she was in there by herself with all the guys trying to hang out. I told her last time to cut it out because it was starting to look like a sausage fest around her lol...:D
Lucky girl...at least she probably doesn't have to buy drinks. :D Well, I hope she stops by.

IN2-IN2MX
12-31-2006, 03:24 PM
:D You focker. LOL! :)

Devil's Advocate
12-31-2006, 03:28 PM
Maybe I think different than a lot of people, heck, I know I do... but I'll cut right to the chase. There is this beautiful, awesome lady I had the privelege of meeting a few weeks ago. At the moment, she is split from her husband, and as far as I know, apparently going through with the divorce. She comes in the club and we'll hang out and talk some, and guys go absolutely nuts over her, want to know about her, what the status is, her name... etc. She's also one of those types that probably intimidate a lot of guys and of course are afraid to approach her. I know of one that has already tried to "tie her down", yet I get the drift she is nowhere near ready for anything like that. I told her myself she needs to live the single life awhile and enjoy it. Seems her marriage hit that 7 year itch thing... Anyway, she sent me a text and was mentioning how sad it would be for her to come out without a date tonight... on New Years. I mentioned to her earlier that I didn't have anyone that I wanted to take anyway, and why would I want to start out 07 with second rate merchandise anyway... I just told her to come hang out anyway. I know she'd have a good time. Heck, I might have her come on and read this... so be nice with any replies. She read the "Marriage Grenading" thread already and seemed to enjoy that one. How about it IN2... DA... EAZY... if any of ya'll are on here now? What about the single guys without dates? Wouldn't you rather see more single women out on New Years? Does it always have to be about couples? Input people... Input...:D
Hmmm...maybe #6?:eek: :D j/k.
I think there's too much pressure on holidays for single peeps to be coupled off. I don't think it always has to be about couples. New Years is a time to reflect on what has happened in the year past and to anticipate plans for the upcoming year. It's about family, friends, spouses, girlfriend/boyfriends, everyone. It's remembering and appreciating what and who you have in your life that makes you happy and the letting go of the old year's mistakes, regrets, sorrow, what have you and looking to make the next year better than the last.
She still wants to hang after "Grenade", may be one to keep around for a little while.:D ;)
Auld Lang Syne....
Should old acquaintance be forgot
And never brought to mind?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne!
The new year brings us hope for peace,
A new day for mankind,
Where we can all live hand in hand
And leave all hate behind.
For auld lang syne, my dear.
For auld lang syne.
We'll take a cup of kindness yet
For auld lang syne.
When dreams they seem so far away,
Your soul can feel so low.
But love is never far away;
Your heart won't be alone.
Let's make a world where people care,
A world that knows no fear,
Where we can open up our hearts
And hold each other dear.
Our children grow, they need to know
The Future's theirs to hold.
If we can teach them how to love
Then the world can carry on.
For auld lang syne, my dear.
For auld lang syne.
We'll take a cup of kindness yet
For auld lang syne.

Nord
12-31-2006, 03:31 PM
Throw it in her butt.............HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

ratso
12-31-2006, 03:36 PM
Hmmm...maybe #6?:eek: :D j/k.
She still wants to hang after "Grenade", may be one to keep around for a little while.:D ;)
All she said about the Grenade thread is something to the effect that she could never look at me the same way again... not sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.:jawdrop: Anyway, about the #6 thing... ha ha.:D You're too funny DA, guess that's why I like you...
She's somewhat interested an a "very close" acquaintence of mine, so ya'll shouldn't have to worry about that... ;)

tinamarie7409
12-31-2006, 03:42 PM
Well I thought I would share my thoughts as well. This is the first time that I have been single on New Years..and it sucks! Honestly the reality of being alone scares the shit out of me....so I keep drinking the beer and smilin at the guys so I don't have to think about it. I have always been with someone and defined myself by that person and I do not want to do that anymore. I'm trying to find me right now, but I don't even know who she is. Ratso your freakin hilarious and yes I'm still hangin out with ya even after reading about the "5". I gave up alot when I got with my guy..all my friends and family hated him and I basically told every one of them to *uck off because I loved him and was going to be with him no matter what. Well he decided he could not keep his *ick in his pants so I lost the fam/friends/ and the *ick too. So I'm feeling a little frustrated with life right now and hoping that I do not make anymore bad choices. Actually I'm thinking I need to break a few hearts of my own for awhile..sounds like a good idea anyway. Ratso I will see you later..I'm comin to the bar and yes I doubt anyone will know I'm there alone cuz I'll probably be sittin in your lap again workin the door! HA!
thanks all for the "gentlemanlike" comments

Tom Brown
12-31-2006, 03:46 PM
Welcome to the site, Tina Marie. :)
Did Ratso give you a back brace for Christmas?

ratso
12-31-2006, 03:47 PM
lmao... hey now, I don't wanna spill everything here.:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

Devil's Advocate
12-31-2006, 03:50 PM
...I have always been with someone and defined myself by that person and I do not want to do that anymore. I'm trying to find me right now, but I don't even know who she is....
There's your New Years resolution sweetie..;)
Nah, I don't think you need to break any hearts to unbreak yours either.;)
You kids have fun tonight. Ratso, we'll be expecting your report tomorrow. :D
Welcome to ***boat.;)

ratso
12-31-2006, 03:50 PM
Welcome to the site, Tina Marie. :)
Did Ratso give you a back brace for Christmas?
Tom, there's so many twists and turns to my stories... sometimes I'm just gonna let them take the ball and run with it... ROTFLMAO... Classic Tina...:D Trust me, you'd fit right in here.;)

tinamarie7409
12-31-2006, 03:52 PM
lmao... hey now, I don't wanna spill everything here.:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D
I find that hard to believe considering all that you wrote about the "five"! lol
well hell...guess i'm too upfront and honest sometimes..

ratso
12-31-2006, 03:54 PM
I find that hard to believe considering all that you wrote about the "five"! lol
well hell...guess i'm too upfront and honest sometimes..
Well dang, I'm not gonna put the X-rated version out there...:jawdrop: :D

tinamarie7409
12-31-2006, 04:04 PM
thanks to all for the warm welcome here:) i'm sure I'll be on tomorrow to post my version of the evening!! Time to shower and drink a few beers...hope you all have an awesome New Year! I do have my New Years resolution now, thanks DA. c u later Ratso.

Rexone
12-31-2006, 04:17 PM
Ratso...is that what you call sleeping with your son? Seriously???!!
This already has the foundation for at least a 5 pager.
Welcome to the forum TM. :)

acatitude
12-31-2006, 04:23 PM
tina marie mmmmmmmmmm ratso;)

photo chick
12-31-2006, 04:31 PM
Welcome to ***boat.;)
Ditto what DA said......Have fun both of you!! I'm sure any woman would really rather be out with a nice guy, as friends, than home alone on New Years

Tom Brown
12-31-2006, 04:31 PM
I'd like to take your picture, photo chick.

Misogynist
12-31-2006, 04:40 PM
I have always been with someone and defined myself by that person and I do not want to do that anymore. I'm trying to find me right now, but I don't even know who she is
I've known men that define their existance by being with a woman. Take away their girlfriend and they feel they are adrift in the world... Now me... I've been adrift all my life.. ... :D

Misogynist
12-31-2006, 04:42 PM
Welcome to ***boat.;)
Don't get into any brawls tonight.... "Scrappy Jr"........ :D

photo chick
12-31-2006, 04:49 PM
I'd like to take your picture, photo chick.
Ok Tom.....when, where and why?:) :)

EAZYKILLER2006
12-31-2006, 05:06 PM
GOSH ~BOTTOM LINE~~~its NEW YEARS EVE~~~NOBODY SHOULD BE ALONE...if shes with you RATSO....she will have a great time!!!...:devil:

Moneypitt
12-31-2006, 05:14 PM
Another useless thread without pictures!!!!!!!!!!.........MP

Kilrtoy
12-31-2006, 05:24 PM
I think RATSO and D.A. have a secret crush on each other

ratso
12-31-2006, 05:24 PM
Don't get into any brawls tonight.... "Scrappy Jr"........ :D
LMAO... good one Misogynist.:D

ratso
12-31-2006, 05:25 PM
I think RATSO and D.A. have a secret crush on each other
Yeah, she'd probably like to crush my groin with some spiked heels...:D

shockwaveharry
12-31-2006, 05:26 PM
Is it new years?

ratso
12-31-2006, 05:27 PM
Is it new years?
...almost.:D

Devil's Advocate
12-31-2006, 05:28 PM
Yeah, she'd probably like to crush my groin with some spiked heels...:D
I was just thinking of you as I was putting on my heals just now...:crossx:

ratso
12-31-2006, 05:29 PM
I was just thinking of you as I was putting on my heals just now...:crossx:
Remind me to wear a cup if we're ever in the same room.:jawdrop: :D

Tom Brown
12-31-2006, 05:31 PM
....why?
It'll come in hand on nights like tonight when I'm sitting around with nothing to do.

Devil's Advocate
12-31-2006, 05:34 PM
Remind me to wear a cup if we're ever in the same room.:jawdrop: :D
Note to self for meeting with DA: Wear cup, maybe headgear also.:D

ratso
12-31-2006, 05:34 PM
It'll come in hand on nights like tonight when I'm sitting around with nothing to do.
Get your ass out Tom... last day of the year. Who knows, you might catch a hooker on the way home again!:D

photo chick
12-31-2006, 06:58 PM
Gee how sweet of you!!!! What happens if you find me repulsive looking? Remember there's probably a reason I take photoa:D and they aren't taken of me!

photo chick
12-31-2006, 07:00 PM
Get your ass out Tom... last day of the year. Who knows, you might catch a hooker on the way home again!:D
and you could take her picture for tomorrow night!!

havifun
01-01-2007, 08:58 AM
...almost.:D
So how did your nite go?

Baja Big Dog
01-01-2007, 11:04 AM
Alone aint always bad....looked around at all the "happy" couples last night, what a joke, 80% were with each other out of habit...they would have given anything to be somewhere else, or with someone else, until midnight of course, a kiss and a wish they were doing a tongue check on the person across the room!!!
Hopefully you jumped on it and like they say (and has been proven) the only thing better than "makeup sex" is rebound sex!!!!!:devil:

tinamarie7409
01-01-2007, 11:14 AM
I totally agree with you that people stay together out of habit, not because they actually love each other or are happy. I saw alot of guys last night "makin eyes" with me while their girl was lookin the other way! How sad. SOOOO last night...maybe I should let Ratso give his version first???:D

Baja Big Dog
01-01-2007, 11:17 AM
I totally agree with you that people stay together out of habit, not because they actually love each other or are happy. I saw alot of guys last night "makin eyes" with me while their girl was lookin the other way! How sad. SOOOO last night...maybe I should let Ratso give his version first???:D
Tina, notice you are new to the board, the rules state that you must post a picture of yourself, then we will decide why guys were looking at you.:devil:

tinamarie7409
01-01-2007, 11:21 AM
Tina, notice you are new to the board, the rules state that you must post a picture of yourself, then we will decide why guys were looking at you.:devil:
well Ratso's got the pictures. i'll let him decide if he wants to do that or not!

Kim Hanson
01-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Well I thought I would share my thoughts as well. This is the first time that I have been single on New Years..and it sucks! Honestly the reality of being alone scares the shit out of me....so I keep drinking the beer and smilin at the guys so I don't have to think about it. I have always been with someone and defined myself by that person and I do not want to do that anymore. I'm trying to find me right now, but I don't even know who she is. Ratso your freakin hilarious and yes I'm still hangin out with ya even after reading about the "5". I gave up alot when I got with my guy..all my friends and family hated him and I basically told every one of them to *uck off because I loved him and was going to be with him no matter what. Well he decided he could not keep his *ick in his pants so I lost the fam/friends/ and the *ick too. So I'm feeling a little frustrated with life right now and hoping that I do not make anymore bad choices. Actually I'm thinking I need to break a few hearts of my own for awhile..sounds like a good idea anyway. Ratso I will see you later..I'm comin to the bar and yes I doubt anyone will know I'm there alone cuz I'll probably be sittin in your lap again workin the door! HA!
thanks all for the "gentlemanlike" comments
Being single on New Years isn't so bad..found ALOT of strays that way:D ..The one that I allways remembered was this girl that got away from me when I was 17 years old...I played the game really good and went through alot of headboards :D Funny thing is that people that wait find what they want, I found the one that got away from me 15 years after the fact and married the women of my dreams, Marcy is her name! She really is my soul mate...shit, we did a count one night to see how many girls I had fun with and we stopped @100 :jawdrop: She new alot of them :eek:
Now this is the new year and are you still worried about being single?........( . )( . )........If so...Ratso take care of this shiat :D :D Happy New Years:D

Kim Hanson
01-01-2007, 11:27 AM
well Ratso's got the pictures. i'll let him decide if he wants to do that or not!
Tell him, I told you to put some damn pictures up.............( . )( . )........:D :D

Baja Big Dog
01-01-2007, 01:01 PM
Gee how sweet of you!!!! What happens if you find me repulsive looking? Remember there's probably a reason I take photoa:D and they aren't taken of me!
Simple honey....its called BEER!!!!:sqeyes:

photo chick
01-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Simple honey....its called BEER!!!!:sqeyes:
Auh good one Baja!!!!

Tom Brown
01-01-2007, 02:17 PM
Gee how sweet of you!!!!
Thanks. :)
What happens if you find me repulsive looking?
What if I don't?

photo chick
01-01-2007, 02:29 PM
Thanks. :)
What if I don't?
You wouldn't.... but how bout' I just take the pictures.....
How was your evening?

ratso
01-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Last night was great... one of the best, if not THE best New Years I can remember...:) We sat most of the night by the entrance since I was checking IDs, and did a lot of talking... and a good bit of drinking on Tina's part.:D I was hoping she wouldn't have a hangover this morning:jawdrop: The bar had a pretty good crowd, but by no means packed, which really didn't matter... we were off in our own little world just BSing and talking to a few friends that came in. We had to escort a couple of groups out because of the guys getting in their girl's faces and ruining their nights... too much drinking and talking to the wrong people I guess, and jelousy getting the best of them. :( Anyway, a little before midnight, I have Tina sitting on my lap, and expecting no more than a peck on the lips... I must say I was very pleasantly surprised. This girl knows how to lay one on you. It's strange how over the past few years, kissing has been kind of mechanical... kinda like you're supposed to do it, and half the time you're trying to figure out exactly how they like to be kissed, so you just go through the motions because it's just a stepping stone to get to your final goal anyway... This was different. Everything fell right into place, like one of those ladies you'd want to try and win a kissing marathon with, and enjoy every minute of it... very passionate. We hung out and kissed a few more times until her ride arrived, because no way was she driving lol... and I had to stay and close anyway... Yeah, it was a pretty fantastic night, definitely one for the book if I ever write one...:D We didn't take hardly any pics, just a couple, so I'll have to ask her first about posting them (I hate taking pics).
Anyway, thanks Tina... definitely started my New Year out great.:D

Jbb
01-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Last night was great... one of the best, if not THE best New Years I can remember...:) We sat most of the night by the entrance since I was checking IDs, and did a lot of talking... and a good bit of drinking on Tina's part.:D I was hoping she wouldn't have a hangover this morning:jawdrop: The bar had a pretty good crowd, but by no means packed, which really didn't matter... we were off in our own little world just BSing and talking to a few friends that came in. We had to escort a couple of groups out because of the guys getting in their girl's faces and ruining their nights... too much drinking and talking to the wrong people I guess, and jelousy getting the best of them. :( Anyway, a little before midnight, I have Tina sitting on my lap, and expecting no more than a peck on the lips... I must say I was very pleasantly surprised. This girl knows how to lay one on you. It's strange how over the past few years, kissing has been kind of mechanical... kinda like you're supposed to do it, and half the time you're trying to figure out exactly how they like to be kissed, so you just go through the motions because it's just a stepping stone to get to your final goal anyway... This was different. Everything fell right into place, like one of those ladies you'd want to try and win a kissing marathon with, and enjoy every minute of it... very passionate. We hung out and kissed a few more times until her ride arrived, because no way was she driving lol... and I had to stay and close anyway... Yeah, it was a pretty fantastic night, definitely one for the book if I ever write one...:D We didn't take hardly any pics, just a couple, so I'll have to ask her first about posting them (I hate taking pics).
Anyway, thanks Tina... definitely started my New Year out great.:D
When is the wedding....?.........:jawdrop:

ratso
01-01-2007, 06:19 PM
When is the wedding....?.........:jawdrop:
I knew that wouldn't take long...:D
Don't be corrupting my thread lol...:jawdrop:

tinamarie7409
01-01-2007, 06:42 PM
This girl knows how to lay one on you. It's strange how over the past few years, kissing has been kind of mechanical... kinda like you're supposed to do it, and half the time you're trying to figure out exactly how they like to be kissed, so you just go through the motions because it's just a stepping stone to get to your final goal anyway...
Sounds like you've been kissin the wrong girls!
hmmm my version...great night indeed. Have no idea why I'm so comfortable with you..don't really know you all that well...well ok, I learned ALOT on "marriage grenade"! I think we all did;) Turns out that everyone was right and being single on New Years was not bad...yes hungover today, but not too bad. Stayed in my pj's ALL day and I never do that. Listened to the suicidal cd's that Ratso made me...wow now that's some really sad shit!
Think I'm gonna start a thread on getting over being crushed and broken...I'm sure you all can help me on that!

Jbb
01-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Crushed and Broken.....lol...That's Tom Brown's nickname....:D

photo chick
01-01-2007, 06:50 PM
Think I'm gonna start a thread on getting over being crushed and broken...I'm sure you all can help me on that![/QUOTE]
Oh I'm sure many of us can help you on that!! :) Well..don't know if it'd be help much but interesting....

Baja Big Dog
01-01-2007, 08:23 PM
we will be waiting...

Tom Brown
01-01-2007, 08:26 PM
Crushed and Broken.....lol...That's Tom Brown's nickname....:D
.... like a cigarette butt that was put out with a construction worker's boot. :(

lucky
01-02-2007, 07:32 AM
ya Know ratso - I actually had more fun Being single On Newyears than when i was Married - but then again she had me on lockdown! I have really enjoyed meeting people and just enjoying their company ! Ps Tina Marie you will have it all dialed in in a few Months - Just read and learn lmao:)

Kim Hanson
01-02-2007, 06:10 PM
Ratso, where are the pictures buddy :( I want to see this women..please! ........( . )( . )............:) :idea:

Devil's Advocate
01-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Ratso, where are the pictures buddy :( I want to see this women..please! ........( . )( . )............:) :idea:
Yeah, let's get it going here. Want to see you both.:D
... It's strange how over the past few years, kissing has been kind of mechanical... kinda like you're supposed to do it, and half the time you're trying to figure out exactly how they like to be kissed, so you just go through the motions because it's just a stepping stone to get to your final goal anyway...
You weren't doing it right then. :D
Sounds like a nice night, good for you guys. Happy New Year. Just don't get married.:2purples: :D

Rexone
01-02-2007, 06:18 PM
This girl knows how to lay one on you. It's strange how over the past few years, kissing has been kind of mechanical... kinda like you're supposed to do it, and half the time you're trying to figure out exactly how they like to be kissed, so you just go through the motions because it's just a stepping stone to get to your final goal anyway...
Sounds like you've been kissin the wrong girls!
hmmm my version...great night indeed. Have no idea why I'm so comfortable with you..don't really know you all that well...well ok, I learned ALOT on "marriage grenade"! I think we all did;) Turns out that everyone was right and being single on New Years was not bad...yes hungover today, but not too bad. Stayed in my pj's ALL day and I never do that. Listened to the suicidal cd's that Ratso made me...wow now that's some really sad shit!
Think I'm gonna start a thread on getting over being crushed and broken...I'm sure you all can help me on that!
So is anyone gonna tell us when the wedding is or you just gonna surprise us http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Kim Hanson
01-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Yeah, let's get it going here. Want to see you both.:D
Sounds like a nice night, good for you guys. Happy New Year. Just don't get married.:2purples: :D
I have seen him...Kenny Rogers with dark hair :D :D I had to Ratso.......( . )( . ).........:D :D Buddy, show me please....I really want to see, cause then I can tell ya what you did wrong 2 years from now :D :D

Kim Hanson
01-02-2007, 06:36 PM
So is anyone gonna tell us when the wedding is or you just gonna surprise us http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Drive through in Vegas I bet...........( . )( . )..........:D :D

Devil's Advocate
01-02-2007, 06:37 PM
I have seen him...Kenny Rogers with dark hair :D :D I had to Ratso.......( . )( . ).........:D :D Buddy, show me please....I really want to see, cause then I can tell ya what you did wrong 2 years from now :D :D
lmao.:D

ratso
01-02-2007, 07:48 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3036shame1.JPG

ratso
01-02-2007, 07:50 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3036shame2.JPG

ratso
01-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Funny Kim... real fukkin' funny...:D

ratso
01-02-2007, 07:57 PM
...or maybe they weren't doing it right.:jawdrop: :D

Kim Hanson
01-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Hey Spiky, cool looking lady! Okay, she looks tits, am I the best man or what :D :D .......( . )( . ).......

Mrs.Killer
01-02-2007, 08:00 PM
You look great together.....:D

DILLIGAF
01-02-2007, 08:02 PM
You guys make a pretty good looking couple :)

Kim Hanson
01-02-2007, 08:14 PM
Funny Kim... real fukkin' funny...:D
Just kidding on the last part buddy :D :D It's cool you found " SWEET ". I hope the best for you :D :D Spikey aka Ratso :D ...........( . )( . )..............:cool: :cool:

Misogynist
01-02-2007, 08:25 PM
So.... you think Ratso looks like Kenny Rogers with dark hair... hmmm.... I was thinking he looked more like this guy..... :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21329&d=1167798172

ratso
01-02-2007, 08:29 PM
I figured TPC would come up with something on his "Look a Like" thread by now...:jawdrop:

Misogynist
01-02-2007, 08:32 PM
I figured TPC would come up with something on his "Look a Like" thread by now...:jawdrop:
Well you do kind of look like him............ :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21330&d=1167798615

Tom Brown
01-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Holy cow! :eek:
You're gorgeous, Tina Marie.
.... and I don't mind saying, you're a damned attractive man Ratso.
Tina Marie is such a small girl, I'll bet when Ratso gets going, it feels like a Hilti gun in her loins. I recommend a padded headboard. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

ratso
01-02-2007, 08:44 PM
Easy there Tom... I haven't warned her about you yet...:D
She sent me an email today saying she couldn't sleep this morning, so she was on here at 3am...
I think she's getting addicted to this place already...:jawdrop: :D

Misogynist
01-02-2007, 08:46 PM
Easy there Tom... I haven't warned her about you yet...:D
She sent me an email today saying she couldn't sleep this morning, so she was on here at 3am...
I think she's getting addicted to this place already...:jawdrop: :D
I don't know about you people from Waco..... She wasn't one of David Koresh's deciples?..... was she?..... :D

ratso
01-02-2007, 08:53 PM
I don't know about you people from Waco..... She wasn't one of David Koresh's deciples?..... was she?..... :D
We escaped before things got out of hand... she really misses her M-16 and Bazooka though.:D

Ziggy
01-02-2007, 09:03 PM
I'm rather speachless Ratso............... Nice:D

Misogynist
01-02-2007, 09:53 PM
We escaped before things got out of hand... she really misses her M-16 and Bazooka though.:D
No ... no... no.... bazooka is old school... it's "RPG launcher" now......... get your terms straight..... soldier..... :D

acatitude
01-02-2007, 10:04 PM
You guys make a pretty good looking couple :)
god what a bunch of kiss butts, you say that oh you look good shit to the spikey homo cuzz of her:D ... hell we would all be a good looking couple with tina marie next to us......... god ratso dont ruin her life being nimber 6..... send her to me, im the softer gentler kinda guy:D :D

Misogynist
01-02-2007, 10:07 PM
......... god ratso dont ruin her life being nimber 6.....
You bess behave thar Rat-so... I've got your nimber..... :D

Rexone
01-02-2007, 10:18 PM
.... and I don't mind saying, you're a damned attractive man Ratso. I recommend a padded headboard.
holyshit, take that crap to bench racers Tom. This is a respectable thread (so far). ;)

lucky
01-03-2007, 06:54 AM
Hey Spiky, cool looking lady! Okay, she looks tits, am I the Brides maid or what :D :D .......( . )( . ).......
Oh course you are Kimmy :) :D

lucky
01-03-2007, 06:57 AM
Well there is hope for an ugly focker like me lmao _ good Job Ratso - - Now can we have a panty shot just to make sure she's all woman :) :D

Misogynist
01-03-2007, 01:02 PM
Well there is hope for an ugly focker like me lmao _ good Job Ratso - - Now can we have a panty shot just to make sure she's all woman :) :D
Does Ratso bat for the other team on occasions?.......... :D

ratso
01-03-2007, 01:07 PM
Does Ratso bat for the other team on occasions?.......... :D
I did have a guy grab my ass about 20 years ago...:jawdrop: I gave him 5 good reasons why I don't go there...:D

No Name
01-03-2007, 01:42 PM
I don't mind saying, you're a damned attractive man Ratso.
I would agree with you Tom, but that shiat is coming off way GAY!:D :D
Good looking lady Ratso.;)

seanv
01-03-2007, 01:50 PM
good lookin lady there tinamarie. single is not a bad deal at all. and spending a lil time alone makes you really apreciate a good one when they roll along. hell i met my ex at a new years deal!!!:D

Devil's Advocate
01-03-2007, 02:17 PM
You're both babes..:D

seanv
01-03-2007, 02:23 PM
umm my counselor says there's only one of me now:D :D
but thanks

Devil's Advocate
01-03-2007, 02:29 PM
umm my counselor says there's only one of me now:D :D
but thanks
LOL..Ok, so I mean YOU, Ratso and Tina Marie. Sorry for the confusion.:D
Oh and No Name too.

Misogynist
01-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Ya think?.... hmmmmm.... maybe there is hope for me after all........ :D

Devil's Advocate
01-03-2007, 04:21 PM
Ya think?.... hmmmmm.... maybe there is hope for me after all........ :D
I don't think so, you Misogynistic bastard.:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

Dan Lorenze
01-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Ratso, she's really cute... You guys make a great looking couple... ;)

seanv
01-03-2007, 04:44 PM
LOL..Ok, so I mean YOU, Ratso and Tina Marie. Sorry for the confusion.:D
Oh and No Name too.
thanks babe i feel good now:D :D

Misogynist
01-03-2007, 05:29 PM
I don't think so, you Misogynistic bastard.:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D
Only if you say so, you Misandristic Bitch!........ :D ...lol

Devil's Advocate
01-03-2007, 05:35 PM
Only if you say so, you Misandristic Bitch!........ :D ...lol
Hey I didn't start male bashing over here.:hammer2:

ratso
01-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Okay...let's get this straight, we are not a "couple"... I will try to be very delicate with this because I would like for Tina to come and hang out on here from time to time... she seemed to really get a kick out of this place and some of you people. As in the "Marriage" thread, I will keep this kind of vague. First off, Tina is a very attractive lady... turns me on to no end. I get a kick just hanging out and talking to her and having a few drinks. Had I not already screwed up so many lives already (yes things were also partially my doing) and if things had taken place a little differently over the past few weeks, oh yes, I'd be after her with both barrels blazing. Yeah, she does it for me, and there is nothing wrong with that. I also know what I am capable of contributing to a friendship or relationship, and I don't put up smokescreens or lie about it... I am what I am. That is one thing I have tried to convince her of, at least as far as the bar scene goes, most are gonna tell you exactly what you want to hear, lie their asses off just to get you in bed, and trust me, a lot of people want to get her in bed... you'd have to be a fool not to want to. I think that's also a reason I "shoot myself in the foot" when I meet someone I might be interested in, as far as my life being an open book. One day things might fall into place for me, who knows. Sure, I have issues over my last ex wife, but maybe one day someone will come along that won't be intimidated by that, and they will have the confidence to know they are better than what she was and even knowing my past, it won't be thrown in my face every day. Also Tina has been involved for quite a few years. Maybe she needs to find herself, I don't know. I just hope she doesn't go back to what she is attempting to leave behind. Going from a relationship to being single and possibly living alone after all those years can be a Hell of a transition for some people, and also, when there are feelings involved, it's no fun being the rebound guy either... As it stands, we are very good friends, and I hope to get to know her a lot better in the future, but that also depends on what course she takes in life. I haven't talked to her in a couple of days... our schedules etc, and one of her friends has a mom that is in very bad shape with Cancer... I guess bottom line, we are fairly content with things as they are right now... she makes me smile when there isn't much else to smile about. I like that.;)

Tom Brown
01-03-2007, 06:10 PM
Nice post, Ratso. I rubbed one out while reading it. :cool:

ratso
01-03-2007, 06:11 PM
Nice post, Ratso. I rubbed one out while reading it. :cool:
I almost predicted that post Tom...:jawdrop:

Devil's Advocate
01-03-2007, 06:16 PM
Okay...let's get this straight, we are not a "couple"... I will try to be very delicate with this because I would like for Tina to come and hang out on here from time to time... she seemed to really get a kick out of this place and some of you people. As in the "Marriage" thread, I will keep this kind of vague. First off, Tina is a very attractive lady... turns me on to no end. I get a kick just hanging out and talking to her and having a few drinks. Had I not already screwed up so many lives already (yes things were also partially my doing) and if things had taken place a little differently over the past few weeks, oh yes, I'd be after her with both barrels blazing. Yeah, she does it for me, and there is nothing wrong with that. I also know what I am capable of contributing to a friendship or relationship, and I don't put up smokescreens or lie about it... I am what I am. That is one thing I have tried to convince her of, at least as far as the bar scene goes, most are gonna tell you exactly what you want to hear, lie their asses off just to get you in bed, and trust me, a lot of people want to get her in bed... you'd have to be a fool not to want to. I think that's also a reason I "shoot myself in the foot" when I meet someone I might be interested in, as far as my life being an open book. One day things might fall into place for me, who knows. Sure, I have issues over my last ex wife, but maybe one day someone will come along that won't be intimidated by that, and they will have the confidence to know they are better than what she was and even knowing my past, it won't be thrown in my face every day. Also Tina has been involved for quite a few years. Maybe she needs to find herself, I don't know. I just hope she doesn't go back to what she is attempting to leave behind. Going from a relationship to being single and possibly living alone after all those years can be a Hell of a transition for some people, and also, when there are feelings involved, it's no fun being the rebound guy either... As it stands, we are very good friends, and I hope to get to know her a lot better in the future, but that also depends on what course she takes in life. I haven't talked to her in a couple of days... our schedules etc, and one of her friends has a mom that is in very bad shape with Cancer... I guess bottom line, we are fairly content with things as they are right now... she makes me smile when there isn't much else to smile about. I like that.;)
Hey you're not in Sunday confession or posting a dating add, so no need to esplain yourself so deeply honey.:D J/K, I agree with the points you make about the relationship stuff, whoa, that may be a first.:idea: :boxingguy :D

ratso
01-03-2007, 06:20 PM
Hey you're not in Sunday confession or posting a dating add, so no need to esplain yourself so deeply honey.:D J/K, I agree with the points you make about the relationship stuff, whoa, that may be a first.:idea: :boxingguy :D
You... agreeing with me??? Everybody run... The sky is falling the sky is falling!!!:D

Kim Hanson
01-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Then comes love, then comes marrige and here comes Spikey ( Ratso ) pushing the baby carrige:D :D j/k ......good luck buddy whatever happens, good friends are hard to find also ;) ......( . )( . )..............

Tom Brown
01-03-2007, 06:22 PM
H...no need to esplain yourself so deeply honey.
You... agreeing with me???
You two would make a cute couple. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

ratso
01-03-2007, 06:24 PM
You two would make a cute couple. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
I know, because all we do is disagree with each other lol...:D

Tom Brown
01-03-2007, 06:25 PM
There does seem to be a sleight philosophical difference of opinion, now that you mention it.

Devil's Advocate
01-03-2007, 06:30 PM
I know, because all we do is disagree with each other lol...:D
Sounds about right to me. So we've got a jump start on the long term stuff.:D

Misogynist
01-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Hey I didn't start male bashing over here.:hammer2:
I know... I'm just having fun with you because you're such a good sport......... :D

Devil's Advocate
01-03-2007, 08:17 PM
I know... I'm just having fun with you because you're such a good sport......... :D
I won't cry or throw any tantrums or come chase you with a frying pan.:D

Misogynist
01-03-2007, 08:19 PM
I'd be after her with both barrels blazing.
That must be your secret Ratso.... * sniff *..... I, like most men, have only one barrel to blaze with.... * sniff *.

Misogynist
01-03-2007, 08:25 PM
I won't cry or throw any tantrums or come chase you with a frying pan.:D
Hmmmm.... I wonder if I should add that line to my signature line?... Might just be a little too much........ :D

Devil's Advocate
01-03-2007, 08:41 PM
Hmmmm.... I wonder if I should add that line to my signature line?... Might just be a little too much........ :D
I could try to condense it for you. How about, damn those evil bitches to hell who chase you around with frying pans. You just want to poke them in their holes.:eek: :eek: :D :D

Misogynist
01-03-2007, 09:06 PM
I could try to condense it for you. How about, damn those evil bitches to hell who chase you around with frying pans. You just want to poke them in their holes.:eek: :eek: :D :D
Roflmao... you bring the frying pan... I'll do the poking...... :D

lucky
01-04-2007, 07:23 AM
Nice post Ratso -- I can relate sooooooo well -

ratso
01-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Nice post Ratso -- I can relate sooooooo well -
I guess we can get a "Single On Valentines Day" thread going...:D
Too bad Her454 can't start that one lol.http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Misogynist
01-07-2007, 09:36 AM
OK Ratso.... we need an update........ :D

Her454
01-07-2007, 11:21 AM
I guess we can get a "Single On Valentines Day" thread going...:D
Too bad Her454 can't start that one lol.http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Well........... I could always start it in your honor LOL..................:D

Devil's Advocate
01-07-2007, 11:26 AM
Well........... I could always start it in your honor LOL..................:D
Yes, step out of your matrimonial bliss for a moment and start it off for us poor souls will ya hun?:D :D

Her454
01-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Yes, step out of your matrimonial bliss for a moment and start it off for us poor souls will ya hun?:D :D
:D :D :D No, I cant do that. Something might come of it and then I wouldn't have you two to entertain me during the wee hours of the morning when Im reading your male/female banter (opinions) LMAO.
You are my new idol BTW.....

Misogynist
01-07-2007, 02:02 PM
:D :D :D No, I cant do that. Something might come of it and then I wouldn't have you two to entertain me during the wee hours of the morning when Im reading your male/female banter (opinions) LMAO.
Wow!... DA idolatry!..... where do we mortals sign up?......... :devil:

tinamarie7409
01-07-2007, 09:08 PM
you make me laugh my ass off and I love that!! enjoyed reading this today..just got back from Abilene. u are right about me finding myself..I know that is what I need to do. don't want u to be the rebound guy, that is for sure:) I am not going back to the old relationship, but yes, I'm scared to death about the future. I HATE to be alone..especially at night when you are used to having that person in bed next to ya. I miss that the most...
me still thinking "what the hell" about you know who contacting me..just don't know what the heck I think about that. guess ur probably not the one to be asking;) so, lunch this week for sure..my schedule is open.
i am ready for "single on valentines" myself..althought it can't top "singe on new years".

ratso
01-07-2007, 09:09 PM
you make me laugh my ass off and I love that!! enjoyed reading this today..just got back from Abilene. u are right about me finding myself..I know that is what I need to do. don't want u to be the rebound guy, that is for sure:) I am not going back to the old relationship, but yes, I'm scared to death about the future. I HATE to be alone..especially at night when you are used to having that person in bed next to ya. I miss that the most...
me still thinking "what the hell" about you know who contacting me..just don't know what the heck I think about that. guess ur probably not the one to be asking;) so, lunch this week for sure..my schedule is open.
i am ready for "single on valentines" myself..althought it can't top "singe on new years".
Welcome back...:D

ratso
01-07-2007, 09:20 PM
Oh yeah, the "you know who" deal. He hadn't told me anything... probably won't.:D Lunch is good... meeting friends at Red Lobster tomorrow, so then http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif or any other day... my schedule is open too...:D

Devil's Advocate
01-07-2007, 11:01 PM
Oh crap, well don't tell your hubby that.:D ;)

Misogynist
01-07-2007, 11:28 PM
althought it can't top "singe on new years".
Ratso!.... you didn't get your tool singed like that poor bastard in the "don't pee on a 440 line" thread did you?....... :eek: If that happens... there won't be a valentine's day for you.... or your stump......... :D Oh wait.... you have a double barrel.... I forgot........ :D

lucky
01-08-2007, 08:19 AM
awwwww these two are making me warm and cozy -- :D you go boy !

tinamarie7409
01-08-2007, 05:14 PM
.. meeting friends at Red Lobster tomorrow, so then http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif or any other day... my schedule is open too...:D[/QUOTE]
what's up with you and Red Lobster on Tuesday?? standing lunch date? i'll text ya tomorrow if I can make it...they do have chicken right?? kidding..woundn't want to go back to work with my throat swelling and blisters on my lips from the shrimp/lobster;)
yeah, did not think you would know anything..just wanted to share that I was "conflicted" over even communicating with him!

ratso
01-08-2007, 05:55 PM
.. meeting friends at Red Lobster tomorrow, so then http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif or any other day... my schedule is open too...:D
what's up with you and Red Lobster on Tuesday?? standing lunch date? i'll text ya tomorrow if I can make it...they do have chicken right?? kidding..woundn't want to go back to work with my throat swelling and blisters on my lips from the shrimp/lobster;)
yeah, did not think you would know anything..just wanted to share that I was "conflicted" over even communicating with him![/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, no Shellfish...:jawdrop: Maybe Mexican or Chinese;)