PDA

View Full Version : Password Decoders??

GlenCoeMiniDay
12-31-2006, 09:41 PM
I was wondering if anyone has any password decoding programs that they could foward me.
I believe that the little woman has something else going on but would like to be sure to have a little back up for court .

WetWillie
12-31-2006, 09:55 PM
Grecko is the man...

HocusPocus
12-31-2006, 10:20 PM
do a google search on the subject, there are lots of programs available.

marty722
12-31-2006, 11:45 PM
contact me at martyjm@pacbell
I can lead you in the right direction.....

Kilrtoy
01-01-2007, 01:55 AM
If that is what you think,
Screw it and move on.
It is obvious, you have lost trust and with that the relationship, is a mirror image of what you wish it was...
save yourself the heartache, CALL IT A DAY

HOOTER SLED-
01-01-2007, 05:07 AM
I was wondering if anyone has any password decoding programs that they could foward me.
I believe that the little woman has something else going on but would like to be sure to have a little back up for court .
I'm thinking you are a dumbass. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil: Change it up a lil bit at least you beeeyatch!!!!!!!!!!

centerhill condor
01-01-2007, 06:28 AM
we were watching "cheaters" yesterday and I thought, instead of getting all bent out of shape about what you think she is doing...do a little for yourself.
Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander!

NashvilleBound
01-01-2007, 06:44 AM
You need a keylogger program like I have. It records every single keystroke, ACCOUNT/PASSWORD, conversation(both sides), pictures....then sends them to my laptop. Or you can access it on the same computer by pressing a certain combination of keys and a passcode. VERY simple to use. Its called eBlaster (www.eblaster.com) by Spectrosoft. I highly reccommend it.

SmokinLowriderSS
01-01-2007, 07:41 AM
You need a keylogger program like I have. It records every single keystroke, ACCOUNT/PASSWORD, conversation(both sides), pictures....then sends them to my laptop. Or you can access it on the same computer by pressing a certain combination of keys and a passcode. VERY simple to use. Its called eBlaster (www.eblaster.com) by Spectrosoft. I highly reccommend it.
This is the way to go. This, or just find a girlfriend. :D

TexasChopper
01-01-2007, 07:55 AM
www.computerspy.com
or do a google search for "keystrokes" i also have a small device that plugs inline with the keyboard that logs keystrokes. I believe it's called keykatcher

TexasChopper
01-01-2007, 07:58 AM
if you pm me, I have a business that specializes in this type of situation, and I will help anyway I can.

RitcheyRch
01-01-2007, 08:45 AM
Thats what I have on my 16 year old Daughters computer.

havifun
01-01-2007, 08:48 AM
Like I said before, If you look hard enough, you will find out that every one is cheating...NOW I will say it again...Don't get married....

C-2
01-01-2007, 08:54 AM
You guys watch too much TV. Depending upon your state, you could be breaking a mirad of privacy laws, some of which carry criminal penalties. Also depending your state (like Cali), anything you might hope to find could be irrelevant since it's a no-fault state. Tread lightly.

NashvilleBound
01-01-2007, 08:59 AM
You guys watch too much TV. Depending upon your state, you could be breaking a mirad of privacy laws, some of which carry criminal penalties. Also depending your state (like Cali), anything you might hope to find could be irrelevant since it's a no-fault state. Tread lightly.
I dont think there are any laws in regards to watching over ones immediate family in ones own home. Even if there was its irrevlivent in my eyes. My kids safety would out weight any "laws". That would include ALL family members.....
But if there are...I would like to hear them.

C-2
01-01-2007, 09:13 AM
I dont think there are any laws in regards to watching over ones immediate family in ones own home. Even if there was its irrevlivent in my eyes. My kids safety would out weight any "laws". That would include ALL family members.....
But if there are...I would like to hear them.
Not minors, cheating spouses.

NashvilleBound
01-01-2007, 09:25 AM
Not minors, cheating spouses.
Copy that.....

boatsnblondes
01-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Like I said before, If you look hard enough, you will find out that every one is cheating...NOW I will say it again...Don't get married....
Sorry, I totally disagree, getting married was the best thing I ever did.....

SoCal_fun
01-01-2007, 11:42 PM
Sorry, I totally disagree, getting married was the best thing I ever did.....
I have to agree, marrige has its ups and downs, but after 15+ years, it just keeps getting better every year. Just find the right Woman for you, that doesn't mean the best sex you ever had, or the prettiest girl you've been with, or the one with the most money.\
When I met my Wife, I had pretty much given up after years of steady dating, thinking I would never find the right one. After a couple of days talking to her, I new she was the one.

GlenCoeMiniDay
01-03-2007, 01:31 PM
Damn Computer wont let me send any pms.

riverbound
01-03-2007, 01:42 PM
If that is what you think,
Screw it and move on.
It is obvious, you have lost trust and with that the relationship, is a mirror image of what you wish it was...
save yourself the heartache, CALL IT A DAY
Hat to say this, but I agree with Kilr 100%......been there done that, trust your gut.

Big Warlock
01-03-2007, 01:52 PM
The law is primarily on the side of the "observer." If the computer is in your home or a mutual household, no problem. If the computer is at a business and you are the owner of the business, no problem. If they are your minors, no problems. There are privacy limits, however. Common sense should rule. Spouse's computer is not protected. Neither is finding out what hotel she or he will be at and showing up!
You cannot monitor a computer that is not in your household and you do not own. And you cannot monitor your company's computer if you do not own the company or have expressed permission from the corporate directors.
Been here and seen the movie. Busted an 8 million dollare embezzelment ring years ago and went through the whole computer monitoring thing. FBI and the whole nine yards. There are limits, but with broad strokes.
On the other hand, spy sweeper will keep your computer clean of prying eyes. It is a two way street you know?
Good luck with it all.
Oh, and there is a new federal law that requires employers to monitor and record all e-mails and electronic transactions and communications. Apparently in an attempt to maintain trails and such in the event of lawsuits, etc. etc. I have a feeling most small companies will not be in compliance.
I have a friend that lets his kids know that he is monitoring and downloads every week and watches where they go online and what they do. I think that is pretty fair way to do it.

GlenCoeMiniDay
01-04-2007, 05:37 PM
That I think is the way that the state of Oregon alllows you to record phone conversation As long as the other party is aware that you are recording them then it is legal.
I knew of the computer thing because I was reading about it on some other sites and it was the same

C-2
01-04-2007, 06:34 PM
The software itself is not illegal, that’s how they sell it. It’s how you use it that will land you in trouble.
Remember, you are jacking all passwords, including bank, credit card, separate email accounts, and phone services. Those four alone have their own sets of laws, both Federal and state, all of them different. If your spouse has any separate accounts and you gain access without permission – then you are committing a crime.
You can try the shared computer defense – but it’s just that, a defense after you’ve been charged.
In Cali – it’s illegal to even put it on a computer without permission from all users (except minors/employees).
Not trying to be a dick here, just giving you a very informed opinion. ;)

HP350SC
01-04-2007, 08:11 PM
That I think is the way that the state of Oregon alllows you to record phone conversation As long as the other party is aware that you are recording them then it is legal.
I knew of the computer thing because I was reading about it on some other sites and it was the same
I believe it is also legal to record without telling the other party, as long as you are in the conversation.

Huckleberry
01-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Yep. A keylogger software is the way to go. That's how I caught my cheating ***** exwife. I got her secret yahoo login ID and password, as well as that of the fat P.O.S. she was screwing. It also gives you every email message, IM, and then shows her trying to cover her tracks by deleting everything.

Wild Horses
01-05-2007, 07:14 AM
Throw a GPS Tracker Key on her vehicle. Works great, tells time to the seconds and you can use google earth and even see what parking stalls they park in. Worked for me and my cheating EX!!! it even showed that she had pulled into his garage.:mad: :mad:

C-2
01-05-2007, 08:20 AM
Yep. A keylogger software is the way to go. That's how I caught my cheating ***** exwife. I got her secret yahoo login ID and password, as well as that of the fat P.O.S. she was screwing. It also gives you every email message, IM, and then shows her trying to cover her tracks by deleting everything.
I'M TELLIMG MY COP FRIEND!!!!!:D :D
-----
The bottom line is, whatever you do - DON'T GET CAUGHT. :)

lucky
01-05-2007, 08:28 AM
Hat to say this, but I agree with Kilr 100%......been there done that, trust your gut.
Unless you had a couple of chili dogs , picked eggs and beer -- then don't believe a god dam thing its saying :) :D