PDA

View Full Version : Posting pics ?

jungledave
01-01-2007, 08:49 AM
I was trying to follow an earlier post on how to post pics. It said to go to image center then sign up for your own gallery. I cannot find anywhere her to sign up for your gallery. What am I missing?

havifun
01-01-2007, 08:51 AM
I was trying to follow an earlier post on how to post pics. It said to go to image center then sign up for your own gallery. I cannot find anywhere her to sign up for your gallery. What am I missing?
go to photo bucket

GasGuzzler
01-01-2007, 09:15 AM
Click on image center and register
http://***boat.com/

boatgonewild
01-01-2007, 09:25 AM
Am so lost trying to get my own ship going. I had someone at ***boat coporate sign me up in the beginning, I thnk thats playing a big part with my pics.
Someone help a brother sighed got ship to say:eek:

Kim Hanson
01-01-2007, 09:40 AM
Just double click image center and on the right side look for " Register "...........( . )( . ).............:)

boatgonewild
01-01-2007, 10:06 AM
Thanks anyway Kimmy, but I found it on my own.
Gotta go headed to the lake for cocktails....... :D :D

Kim Hanson
01-01-2007, 10:23 AM
Thanks anyway Kimmy, but I found it on my own.
Gotta go headed to the lake for cocktails....... :D :D
I tried brah, I don't come in here often ....JETS ! Lake sure sounds fun though..........Happy New Year...........( . )( . )...........:D :D

jungledave
01-01-2007, 12:36 PM
go to photo bucketWhere is photo bucket???

EAZYKILLER2006
01-01-2007, 12:40 PM
Where is photo bucket???
go on line to get photo bucket

Cas
01-01-2007, 12:58 PM
www.photobucket.com
real easy to use!

jungledave
01-01-2007, 02:30 PM
www.photobucket.com
real easy to use!OK I see the sight and I guess I don't understand how it will help me. I am feeling really behind right now on this picture stuff. Maybe I should chage my user name to "stuck in the 80s". Well anyhow I also tried to register in the image center but kept getting kicked out after I finished with the registration. Why do I need to re register? I am going ot sell one of my sleekcrafts so I need to figure this stuff out. Thanks, David L.

Rexone
01-01-2007, 02:45 PM
See announcement at top of test post forum it will walk you through the process.

EAZYKILLER2006
01-01-2007, 03:32 PM
OK I see the sight and I guess I don't understand how it will help me. I am feeling really behind right now on this picture stuff. Maybe I should chage my user name to "stuck in the 80s". Well anyhow I also tried to register in the image center but kept getting kicked out after I finished with the registration. Why do I need to re register? I am going ot sell one of my sleekcrafts so I need to figure this stuff out. Thanks, David L.
yea, well dont feel bad ~i dont know shait either about this cp stuff ...once on photo bucket any pic can be posted on here... cus it will be changed to http...just~ copy and paste "the http"~~~ in the pic part of the area where you post (on here) ***ITS the yellow square with a mountain:D

GasGuzzler
01-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Just hold yer picture up to your screen and hollar when you ready and maybe we can see it:D