PDA

View Full Version : Luvnlife

JetBoatRich
01-01-2007, 03:56 PM
How you feeling Cale:sqeyes:
Take care of the knee, I am sure Jen will baby you:eek:

Mrs Luvnlife
01-01-2007, 05:10 PM
I already babied him.............I flippen packed everything (with the exception of the trailer ;) ) and unpacked everything :mad: :mad: :mad: :hammer2: :hammer2: . Time to start selling things :) .

Jetboatguru
01-01-2007, 06:11 PM
I already babied him.............I flippen packed everything (with the exception of the trailer ;) ) and unpacked everything :mad: :mad: :mad: :hammer2: :hammer2: . Time to start selling things :) .
I'll take the blow up dolls in the garage!

LUVNLIFE
01-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Feeling better Rich. Kept it on ice all day and the swelling is down. I'll hit the Dr. tommorrow and see exactly what I tore up. I haven't had to take any Vicatin today, that's a good thing:eek: A big thanks to everyone who helped us load the trailer and rig; Rich(JetBoatRich),Scott(JustUs), Shawn(JetDriver), Eddy and one more that I don't know the name. It's a great group of people that we have to go riding with, and you guys even offered to drive farther to help me unload. Thanks again.
Now if anyone has a headerpipe for a CRF450X shoot me a PM. Maybe someone changed theirs out for an aftermarket one and wants to get rid of their stocker.:)

LUVNLIFE
01-01-2007, 06:28 PM
Those go to the grave with me.:)

MrsJetDriver
01-01-2007, 06:40 PM
Glad your feeling better Cale! :)

LUVNLIFE
01-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Thanks Steph,but a special thanks to you for driving to RiteAid for the crutches. Thanks:D

LUVNLIFE
01-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Thanks Steph,but a special thanks to you for driving to RiteAid for the crutches. Thanks:D

Mrs Luvnlife
01-01-2007, 07:19 PM
You already went through the two we gave you at the last garage sale :jawdrop: ??
You see how it's all about him again--and even double posting in his own thread :squiggle: !!

JetBoatRich
01-01-2007, 07:59 PM
You see how it's all about him again--and even double posting in his own thread :squiggle: !!
It's all about his post count:idea:

JetBoatRich
01-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Feeling better Rich. Kept it on ice all day and the swelling is down. I'll hit the Dr. tommorrow and see exactly what I tore up. I haven't had to take any Vicatin today, that's a good thing:eek: A big thanks to everyone who helped us load the trailer and rig; Rich(JetBoatRich),Scott(JustUs), Shawn(JetDriver), Eddy and one more that I don't know the name. It's a great group of people that we have to go riding with, and you guys even offered to drive farther to help me unload. Thanks again.
Now if anyone has a headerpipe for a CRF450X shoot me a PM. Maybe someone changed theirs out for an aftermarket one and wants to get rid of their stocker.:)
The other person was Pam's uncle Kent:rolleyes:
Your right, great group out there. Always a lot of fun:D If there is anything we can do to help, just give me a call;)

SoCal_fun
01-01-2007, 10:26 PM
Dang, another injury. :(
Hope you doing okay Cale. I didn't know they had stairs out there in the desert. (Sorry Rich, lol).
Hope we can join you all soon. Glad to hear Scott is back on the list. :)

BigDoug
01-01-2007, 11:03 PM
Cale, are you getting old or what ?................................and what the hell are you doing on full blown big bike and getting all crazy and sh t ? :D

a catered life
01-01-2007, 11:09 PM
Time to start selling things :) .
i make the first bid for the boat and trailer combo:D

a catered life
01-01-2007, 11:10 PM
Cale, are you getting old or what ?................................and what the hell are you doing on full blown big bike and getting all crazy and sh t ? :D
between him and rich we need to take out old mans insurance for both of them
hey cale talk to someone about AFLAC:D

SoCal_fun
01-01-2007, 11:13 PM
This is pretty funny, I told Marina Cale got hurt. She asked if it was on his quad. I told her, no, he got hurt on a 450X, a big boy bike..
Swear to God, she says.... Thats a big bike for an old man like Cale!!
LOL!! :)
Sorry Cale, it was FUNNY!! Hope you're doing okay buddy!!

a catered life
01-01-2007, 11:18 PM
This is pretty funny, I told Marina Cale got hurt. She asked if it was on his quad. I told her, no, he got hurt on a 450X, a big boy bike..
lmao that was funny

LUVNLIFE
01-02-2007, 03:20 AM
Damn old man like Cale?:confused: What does that make Rich and Scott?:D :D They ride the same bike.

LUVNLIFE
01-02-2007, 03:22 AM
Don't worry I'll bounce back like the young buck I'am and I need that big bike to haul my fat ass around.

BIGAMIST
01-02-2007, 03:38 AM
Sorry to hear that you got hurt Gramps. :D :D :D

TAF
01-02-2007, 06:35 AM
Don't worry I'll bounce back like the young buck I'am and I need that big bike to haul my fat ass around.
Where'd you guys go riding....I mean crashing? Like they say, "This thread is no good without pics" and I'm not talking about guru and his 2 girlfriends, no thank you please. Lets see them mangled bike parts and bruised and bloody limbs.
Get better soon Cale,

JetBoatRich
01-02-2007, 06:39 AM
Where'd you guys go riding....I mean crashing? Like they say, "This thread is no good without pics" and I'm not talking about guru and his 2 girlfriends, no thank you please. Lets see them mangled bike parts and bruised and bloody limbs.
Get better soon Cale,
Yea Cale lets see a picture of the pipe:eek:

TAF
01-02-2007, 06:47 AM
Yea Cale lets see a picture of the pipe:eek:
Maybe he can get Jen to replace it for him too while shes babying him. Some guys got all the luck:D. Just how old is Cale? I gotta be older than him. I thought you're suppose to get wiser w/ age? Good Morning MrsLVNLF
:)

Mrs Luvnlife
01-02-2007, 09:00 AM
i make the first bid for the boat and trailer combo:D
:jawdrop: So far the boat is a keeper...no boating related injuries that I can recall--if it ever happens (like I stub my toe or something while boating) then you've got first dibs ;) :D :D .
The blowup dolls are spoken for, so next are the dirt toys...then we'll go from there :D .

Mrs Luvnlife
01-02-2007, 09:06 AM
"This thread is no good without pics" and I'm not talking about guru and his 2 girlfriends, no thank you please.
LMAO :) .
Good Morning MrsLVNLF
Good morning Rob! How ya doin?? How was your New Years :) ?
Lets see them mangled bike parts and bruised and bloody limbs.
I may be able to help you guys with a picture of the bike damage, I think he took one of the pipe. No bloody limbs though :hammer2: , just swollen like a mofo :supp: .

TAF
01-02-2007, 09:21 AM
LMAO :) .
Good morning Rob! How ya doin?? How was your New Years :) ?
I may be able to help you guys with a picture of the bike damage, I think he took one of the pipe. No bloody limbs though :hammer2: , just swollen like a mofo :supp: .
My New Years was very :sleeping: quiet. Lucky called early in the evening about 6 PM in case he forgot or misplaced his phone again. Man he was ripped and proceeded to pass his phone off to another female to wish me Happy New Years. I ate dinner, watched a football game then a movie at my Mom's house which is very near my house. I was home safe and sound by 11:40 PM. Saw some fireworks and heard gun :sqeyes: fire. The entire weekend was very :sleeping: relaxing. I completely read (2) nearly 400 page novels from Fri. PM to Sun. AM.

a catered life
01-02-2007, 12:04 PM
:jawdrop: So far the boat is a keeper...no boating related injuries that I can recall--if it ever happens (like I stub my toe or something while boating) then you've got first dibs ;) :D :D .
The blowup dolls are spoken for, so next are the dirt toys...then we'll go from there :D .
dam :D sorry to hear about you getting hurt rich:confused: i mean cale...my fingers are so use to typing about jbr getting hurt:jawdrop: ......you guys might want to take up male vollyball watching or sub sandwich building so you do get hurt:D

lucky
01-02-2007, 12:31 PM
My New Years was very :sleeping: quiet. Lucky called early in the evening about 6 PM in case he forgot or misplaced his phone again. Man he was ripped and proceeded to pass his phone off to another female to wish me Happy New Years. I ate dinner, watched a football game then a movie at my Mom's house which is very near my house. I was home safe and sound by 11:40 PM. Saw some fireworks and heard gun :sqeyes: fire. The entire weekend was very :sleeping: relaxing. I completely read (2) nearly 400 page novels from Fri. PM to Sun. AM.
lol - i reat the back of a few Beer cans with the CHARITIES-- Not just a girl but CHRISTINA -- :D ps Thats a Mrs CHArity Case :) to you bub :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Hope the knee gets better.
When was the last time you rode Cale???? Kinda a big bike?????:confused:

raff
01-02-2007, 02:44 PM
What the hell happened now:)

Desert Rat
01-02-2007, 03:48 PM
Cale Looks like you and Rich need to take up wheel chair racing. NOT the motorized ones mind you, the kind with BIG rubber bumpers on them:D

LUVNLIFE
01-02-2007, 03:56 PM
dam :D sorry to hear about you getting hurt rich:confused: i mean cale...my fingers are so use to typing about jbr getting hurt:jawdrop: ......you guys might want to take up male vollyball watching or sub sandwich building so you do get hurt:D
Won't we cut our fingers with the mayo spreaders:eek: :D

LUVNLIFE
01-02-2007, 04:05 PM
When was the last time you rode Cale????
The day after Thanksgiving.:confused:
Kinda a big bike?????:confused:
Not at all, my feet can touch the ground. :squiggle: Obviously you have not seen the size of my BALLS, they are huge.:2purples:

LUVNLIFE
01-02-2007, 04:06 PM
Cale Looks like you and Rich need to take up wheel chair racing. NOT the motorized ones mind you, the kind with BIG rubber bumpers on them:D
It's all your damn fault. You called me and said "Good luck and be safe" Look what happens:rolleyes: :D :D

JetBoatRich
01-02-2007, 04:08 PM
Cale did you hit the Dr. today?

Mrs.Racer277
01-02-2007, 04:09 PM
The day after Thanksgiving.:confused:
Not at all, my feet can touch the ground. :squiggle: Obviously you have not seen the size of my BALLS, they are huge.:2purples:
LOL I ment the last time you rode a dirt bike BEFORE you got the 450.
Ummmmm NO I have not seen them....................But they must be.:eek:

LUVNLIFE
01-02-2007, 05:07 PM
LOL I ment the last time you rode a dirt bike BEFORE you got the 450.
Ummmmm NO I have not seen them....................But they must be.:eek:
:confused: The dealership said it was the beginners bike.:confused: And yes they are huge;)

LUVNLIFE
01-02-2007, 05:09 PM
Cale did you hit the Dr. today?
No Dr. today. Tomorrow afternoon is the earliest.:rolleyes:

essexjet
01-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Looks like its time for a dirt bike with training wheels (aka quad) :D

LUVNLIFE
01-02-2007, 05:56 PM
Looks like its time for a dirt bike with training wheels (aka quad) :D
Did you not read above that my balls are huge:rolleyes:Just ask Ryan:D :D :D I'll be right back on;)

SoCal_fun
01-02-2007, 05:57 PM
Here's Cale just before the trip in his new duds...
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5dd03b3127cce90986dc4c71100000015108Abs3LNm2cti
And on the trail...
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5da36b3127cce91618b2f313a00000016108Abs3LNm2cti
:) :)

essexjet
01-02-2007, 06:00 PM
Did you not read above that my balls are huge:rolleyes:Just ask Ryan:D :D :D I'll be right back on;)
All he told me is that they fit in his mouth:devil:

LUVNLIFE
01-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Here's Cale just before the trip in his new duds...
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5dd03b3127cce90986dc4c71100000015108Abs3LNm2cti
And on the trail...
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5da36b3127cce91618b2f313a00000016108Abs3LNm2cti
:) :)
I told Jen I needed a smaller size, :D :D

LUVNLIFE
01-02-2007, 06:25 PM
All he told me is that they fit in his mouth:devil:
It's a tight fit but Ryan is a trooper with alot of heart:D He has that can do attitude and makes it happen;)

Desert Rat
01-02-2007, 06:53 PM
What Cale needs to be riding:D
http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/china/full27.jpg

LUVNLIFE
01-02-2007, 07:22 PM
What Cale needs to be riding:D
http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/china/full27.jpg
Only if I can get a way cool hat like this guy is wearing:D Looks like there is room for a second seat if you want a ride Paul:eek: :D

Beer-30
01-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Sorry to hear you are injured. Join the club.
I had surgery on the 14th, which removed the lower coupla' tailbone (coccyx)vertibrae. Been bothering me for over 4 years, after a fall, so I finally had it done.
Now, I am spending a coupla' months recovering - just laying on my sides and not able to sit at all yet. Good thing I took the boat out right before the op.
I'll be passing through tomorrow, headed to UCLA for first post-op visit.
I hope you won't need surgery. Hope you and Jen are well (other than your knee).
Paul.

Seadoo Mark
01-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Hey guys how you all been? Well this last year I worked to much and only played a little hope to change that this year. Sorry I missed the christmas party Dave said it was fun. I've been workin 6 days week for 3 months..
What time is the Broncos game this week???????????????sorry next year
Go Cowboys ya right I know they sucked the last 3 weeks but I can still hope
Hope to talk to ya all soon
Mark

a catered life
01-03-2007, 12:15 PM
What the hell happened now:)
one of the freaking old guy took a nose dive:D again

a catered life
01-03-2007, 12:18 PM
Hey guys how you all been? Well this last year I worked to much and only played a little hope to change that this year. Sorry I missed the christmas party Dave said it was fun. I've been workin 6 days week for 3 months..
Mark
dam working only 6 days in 3 months:sqeyes: must be nice:D
yea dave had a great time at my party;)
yea i agree about the broncos and cowboys yea right
go raiders:D

SoCal_fun
01-03-2007, 02:14 PM
Mark
Whats up Mark,
To much work makes is a bad thing.... try to cut that out will ya.

eliminatedsprinter
01-03-2007, 02:25 PM
Damn Cale, I told you if you overinflate that blow up doll she will buck you off.;)
P.S. I hope it is not a major tear and you are up and running soon.

lucky
01-03-2007, 02:37 PM
Sooooooooo Mad max --- should i talk to the boss about buying a new bike with only slight damage ? ohh and have you asked her if you could see your balls - lmao -- How ya doing Cale - hope all is well -

Just-Us
01-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Hey Cale,
Check your PM. Looks like the pipe is $87 and the shield $32.

LUVNLIFE
01-03-2007, 06:24 PM
I had surgery on the 14th, which removed the lower coupla' tailbone (coccyx)vertibrae. Been bothering me for over 4 years, after a fall, so I finally had it done.
Now, I am spending a coupla' months recovering - just laying on my sides and not able to sit at all yet. Good thing I took the boat out right before the op.
I hope you won't need surgery. Hope you and Jen are well (other than your knee).
Paul.
Hey Paul that sucks. I could not sit still that long. Hope your Dr visit went well and too bad we couldn't have met up for some Dr prescribe boat sodas at Chuy's after our apointments. Next time:D Thanks as we are well except for the knee:mad: We will be healed soon then back to the lake.:D

JetBoatRich
01-03-2007, 06:38 PM
Thanks as we are well except for the knee:mad: We will be healed soon then back to the lake.:D
what about another desert trip;) once it feels better:idea:

LUVNLIFE
01-03-2007, 06:39 PM
Mark
Hey Mark. Nice to hear from you. Yea it was one hell of a party:mix:

LUVNLIFE
01-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Sooooooooo Mad max --- should i talk to the boss about buying a new bike with only slight damage ? ohh and have you asked her if you could see your balls - lmao -- How ya doing Cale - hope all is well -
Hey Lucky. Dr says I'll be good by Red Bluff so I can kick you in the ass:D :D The bike is still going to be expensive, it has experience:D I may not be able to see them, but they are IN YOUR FACE:eek: :D Thanks for the well wishes Chris and see you soon.:)

LUVNLIFE
01-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Hey Cale,
Thanks Scott. That is a good price and as you know I need one:redface: Seems like the nice price, Thanks again.:)

LUVNLIFE
01-03-2007, 06:48 PM
I will be good to go. I don't scare easy:D

LUVNLIFE
01-03-2007, 06:56 PM
OK. DR says that nothing is broken but there is torn cartlige(sp?) I go for an MRI Thurs or Fri. Back to him in a week and he will let me know what I have todo, as in nothing, pills, physical thereapy or surgery. He said it's not bad and when I'm healed I will be as good as before. Not that I was that great but as good as before. Cool DR though. He was with the Rams(La), Dodgers, Kings, and Lakers. I guess they all make the rounds, but he told me alot of stories from the sidelines. Oh yea he also said if I was going to stay well I had to stay away from JetBoatRich. He said he was accident prone and it would wear off on me.:D

JetBoatRich
01-03-2007, 07:04 PM
Oh yea he also said if I was going to stay well I had to stay away from JetBoatRich. He said he was accident prone and it would wear off on me.:D
He knows me by my first name:idea:

LUVNLIFE
01-03-2007, 07:06 PM
I guess you are famous by Dr standards.:confused: Did you maybe burn your manhood on 420 3 phase at one time:D :D

JetBoatRich
01-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Great to hear that it sound slike nothing serious Cale, injuries suck:mad: but it happens, I know:rolleyes:
When should I stop by?

Mrs.Racer277
01-03-2007, 08:07 PM
:confused: The dealership said it was the beginners bike.:confused: And yes they are huge;)
Geeezzzzz I guess I need to get a 450 then, started with the 125 for 3 years. What was I thinking??? :D :D
HUGE huh???:rolleyes: ;)

a catered life
01-03-2007, 08:12 PM
is that the same dealer that said the corvette was a beginners sports car:confused: :eek:

SoCal_fun
01-04-2007, 01:49 AM
Hey Rich,
Can I get in on one of the upcoming trips? I need to get out and blow off some steam. I think I'm just about at riding form now. :idea:

LUVNLIFE
01-04-2007, 04:27 AM
is that the same dealer that said the corvette was a beginners sports car:confused: :eek:
It is if you have big enough balls:devil:

LUVNLIFE
01-04-2007, 04:28 AM
Great to hear that it sound slike nothing serious Cale, injuries suck:mad: but it happens, I know:rolleyes:
When should I stop by?
I'll call you this morning.;)

JetBoatRich
01-04-2007, 04:45 AM
Hey Rich,
Can I get in on one of the upcoming trips? I need to get out and blow off some steam. I think I'm just about at riding form now. :idea:
Without a doubt, Jan 20 is next:D

SoCal_fun
01-04-2007, 05:25 AM
Without a doubt, Jan 20 is next:D
Cool, I'm off that day. Where we headed to? :D

photo chick
01-04-2007, 06:13 AM
Hey Cale! Sorry to hear about your injury.:jawdrop: Don't rush into surgery if your Dr. suggests it! I've had 6 surgeries and my knees still have a mind of their own:) Some people are able to heal cartilage on their own. Try PT first and give it time... just food for thought!
My last two rebuilds where also done by a Lakers Doc in LA......good luck!!!
Hi Jen! Don't baby him too much and definitely don't let him drag it out:D :D :D J/K

TAF
01-04-2007, 06:41 AM
Hey Cale! Sorry to hear about your injury.:jawdrop: Don't rush into surgery if your Dr. suggests it! I've had 6 surgeries and my knees still have a mind of their own:) Some people are able to heal cartilage on their own. Try PT first and give it time... just food for thought!
Hi Jen! Don't baby him too much and definitely don't let him drag it out:D :D :D J/K
I wiped out my knee 2 summers ago and my little sis flew in from TX to help me out before and after. Thanks again Sis! Love Ya! I think I only took 1 or two of the pain killers that weekend.
Good luck w/ yours Cale on what ever you decide to do.:idea:

Mrs Luvnlife
01-04-2007, 10:31 AM
LOL!
Well, it sounds like it was nice & quiet, those are okay too ;) . Making it home safely is the important thing.

Mrs Luvnlife
01-04-2007, 10:38 AM
Paul.
Oh dang :( , sure hope you're doing okay. That's gotta be tough not being able to sit! We'll be out to BV in a couple weeks for some cold boating, looks like we'll miss you this time, but sure hope you have a speedy recovery and hopefully we'll see ya in the summer :) .
Have I ever told you you have the best screen-name ever :) :D ??

Mrs Luvnlife
01-04-2007, 10:40 AM
Hey Cale,
Scott....I soooo owe you, you're the best--thanks for everything!!

Mrs Luvnlife
01-04-2007, 10:41 AM
When should I stop by?
I thought you were stopping by today while Cale was at work :confused: ??

JetBoatRich
01-04-2007, 10:44 AM
I thought you were stopping by today while Cale was at work :confused: ??
I have been caught up at work:mad:

Mrs Luvnlife
01-04-2007, 10:50 AM
Hi Lori!!
That's the nice thing about this doctor, he's not surgery hungry! Last year I dislocated my patella (usual chain of events since the 8th grade) and the first doctor I went to immediately wanted to do surgery, so I got a second opinion with the doctor that I sent Cale to and he said surgery wasn't necessary, just physical therapy. I like that! Unfortunately, I haven't kept up with the therapy and twice in the past two weeks I've come close to having my knee cap out over to the side again :messedup: (maybe I should've done surgery....who knows). I think he's gonna be okay with just doing the PT, keeping up with it afterwards is the hard part ;) .
I told him---get your own damn beer :D :D .

Mrs Luvnlife
01-04-2007, 10:52 AM
I have been caught up at work:mad:
Terrible excuse :hammer2: .
Send your wife down here, she'll do happy hour with me :) .

lucky
01-04-2007, 10:56 AM
you guys better send those kids of yours to Medical school , thats all i have to say about that :) :D your going to need it when you get OLLLLLLLDDD

photo chick
01-04-2007, 04:25 PM
Hi Lori!!
That's the nice thing about this doctor, he's not surgery hungry! Last year I dislocated my patella (usual chain of events since the 8th grade) and the first doctor I went to immediately wanted to do surgery, so I got a second opinion with the doctor that I sent Cale to and he said surgery wasn't necessary, just physical therapy. I like that! Unfortunately, I haven't kept up with the therapy and twice in the past two weeks I've come close to having my knee cap out over to the side again :messedup: (maybe I should've done surgery....who knows). I think he's gonna be okay with just doing the PT, keeping up with it afterwards is the hard part ;) .
I told him---get your own damn beer :D :D .
Hey girlie!!
We have "patellas in common" :) :) That's my knee problem too! I've actually have them both rebuilt, screws and staples in each and still the right one has a mind of it's own. So... be glad you didn't have the surgery!! I did 10 yrs. of PT but have slacked off in the past 3 yrs...stinks gettin' old! did you play sports?
Next time Cale wants a beer tell him it's part of his PT to get it himself...plus one for you!!!!:D

Jetboatguru
01-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Hey girlie!!
We have "patellas in common" :) :) That's my knee problem too! I've actually have them both rebuilt, screws and staples in each and still the right one has a mind of it's own. So... be glad you didn't have the surgery!! I did 10 yrs. of PT but have slacked off in the past 3 yrs...stinks gettin' old! did you play sports?
Next time Cale wants a beer tell him it's part of his PT to get it himself...plus one for you!!!!:D
Wow, maybe a kiss in order to celebrate the knee thingy!:idea:

photo chick
01-04-2007, 04:50 PM
Wouldn't you enjoy that!!!! Go back to your blow ups would ya!!!

Just-Us
01-04-2007, 05:13 PM
Happy to help out.....

JetBoatRich
01-04-2007, 05:30 PM
Funny you said I was the best:mad:

LUVNLIFE
01-04-2007, 05:32 PM
Def thanks for the info Lori. This Doc is also a product of the LA teams and really shys away from surgery. I walked in on crutches and he asked what they were for. I told him I didn't want to mess it up anymore till I talked to and he said keep em close but get some weight on it and go, see you in a week. ;)

LUVNLIFE
01-04-2007, 05:34 PM
I wiped out my knee 2 summers ago and my little sis flew in from TX to help me out before and after. Thanks again Sis! Love Ya! I think I only took 1 or two of the pain killers that weekend.
Hopefully I have no decisions to make and everything does it by itself Rob:D

LUVNLIFE
01-04-2007, 05:36 PM
you guys better send those kids of yours to Medical school , thats all i have to say about that :) :D your going to need it when you get OLLLLLLLDDD
You are right Chris. Wow that isn't said too often.:D But then they can care and pay for everything later;)

LUVNLIFE
01-04-2007, 05:37 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea:

LUVNLIFE
01-04-2007, 05:39 PM
Wouldn't you enjoy that!!!! Go back to your blow ups would ya!!!
It would make my knee feel better. After all you know how bad these injuries hurt. We are bound bro, sis and sis by pain and anything that could alliviate it should be foremost.:D

Beer-30
01-04-2007, 05:46 PM
I'll be looking to get the boat wet in a few more weeks. That might make our injuries heal faster - that and some 12oz medication.

photo chick
01-04-2007, 09:34 PM
It would make my knee feel better. After all you know how bad these injuries hurt. We are bound bro, sis and sis by pain and anything that could alliviate it should be foremost.:D
Me and the misses will chat and let ya know!! :jawdrop: No one was there to make me feel better during my surgeries....Bro included!!!

photo chick
01-05-2007, 05:24 AM
U r Welcome! So why did it take you 3 yrs to visit your lil' sis? Yeah he only took a few pain killers but he left out the case of beer a night he drank:jawdrop: ....j/k

TAF
01-05-2007, 05:59 AM
U r Welcome! So why did it take you 3 yrs to visit your lil' sis? Yeah he only took a few pain killers but he left out the case of beer a night he drank:jawdrop: ....j/k
Dang!!! I should be thankful :( she didn't take a baseballbat to my other :devil: knee while I was sleeping :sleeping: "ALL DAY". I may have had 2 or three beers so who drank the rest of the case? :idea: :confused:

photo chick
01-05-2007, 06:05 AM
Dang!!! I should be thankful :( she didn't take a baseballbat to my other :devil: knee while I was sleeping :sleeping: "ALL DAY". I may have had 2 or three beers so who drank the rest of the case? :idea: :confused: :confused: :confused:

lucky
01-05-2007, 07:07 AM
[/B] :confused: :confused:
that tiger looks a lil fubb( focked up beyond belief ) blame him /HER

Mrs Luvnlife
01-05-2007, 07:59 AM
:jawdrop: Now there's an idea :D :hammer2: .

Mrs Luvnlife
01-05-2007, 08:00 AM
Funny you said I was the best:mad:
Oh you are, just in a different way :D .

Mrs Luvnlife
01-05-2007, 08:08 AM
Hey girlie!!
We have "patellas in common" :) :) That's my knee problem too! I've actually have them both rebuilt, screws and staples in each and still the right one has a mind of it's own. So... be glad you didn't have the surgery!! I did 10 yrs. of PT but have slacked off in the past 3 yrs...stinks gettin' old!
:( Ah yeah, that'd be enough to make me stay off the knees :D . You poor thing, I guess I should be thankful I have one good knee!
did you play sports?
Depends what you classify as sports :D :D . I was a sideliner :D .
My original incident was doing the rollerskating thing and screwing around :hammer2: .
I like your way of thinking ;) .

Jordy
01-05-2007, 08:17 AM
So how is the gimpy little sissy boy doing today??? :D :D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
01-05-2007, 08:36 AM
Well, he hasn't called home crying yet, so I'm assuming he's okay :D .

lucky
01-05-2007, 08:50 AM
Ty is fine -- ohh you mean cale lol :D

Hustler
01-05-2007, 09:23 AM
Cale you have got to stop hangin out around Rich. His being accident prone is rubbing off on you.:D

JetBoatRich
01-05-2007, 09:36 AM
Cale you have got to stop hangin out around Rich. His being accident prone is rubbing off on you.:D
WOW I get it from everyone:eek: even Joe:D
I have a couple incidents and get a reputation:rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
01-05-2007, 09:37 AM
Oh you are, just in a different way :D .
Thanks Jen:D

photo chick
01-05-2007, 03:35 PM
that tiger looks a lil fubb( focked up beyond belief ) blame him /HER
He does not!!! I think he was tired of me being in his face all day...That look is..."Leave me alone now biatch or I'm gonna eat you":jawdrop:

lucky
01-05-2007, 03:46 PM
He does not!!! I think he was tired of me being in his face all day...That look is..."Leave me alone now biatch or I'm gonna eat you":jawdrop:
I'm sure HE wasn't thinking that ( ohh man this is going to hurt :D ) HI lori lmao

BIGCHRIS
01-05-2007, 05:47 PM
[QUOTE=TAF;2323127 think I only took 1 or two of the pain killers that weekend.
Good luck w/ yours Cale on what ever you decide to do.:idea:[/QUOTE]
Thats cause your just a Stud Rob ,Cale hope your getting better

LUVNLIFE
01-06-2007, 07:44 AM
I don't know how he is but I 'm doing better. Off the crutches, no pills and I had an MRI last night. Remember Jordy I still have one good leg to stick in your:eek: :D :D

LUVNLIFE
01-06-2007, 07:48 AM
Thanks Chris. I don't really like to take meds but man when you need them they sure make you feel good:D :D

LUVNLIFE
01-06-2007, 07:49 AM
WOW I get it from everyone:eek: even Joe:D
I have a couple incidents and get a reputation:rolleyes:
Funny how you call them incidents:confused: :confused: :D

Jordy
01-06-2007, 08:11 AM
Remember Jordy I still have one good leg to stick in your:eek: :D :D
But what are you going to be standing on when you're attempting this little move of yours, a bar stool??? :D :D :D
At least you're off the sticks as those SUCK!!! :devil:

LUVNLIFE
01-06-2007, 08:20 AM
I already threw those down. I would never be able to catch you anyway, you could get away with a slow walk:D :D

Jordy
01-06-2007, 08:22 AM
I already threw those down. I would never be able to catch you anyway, you get get away with a slow walk:D :D
Good, because I don't run anymore. Last time I did I had an incident... :jawdrop: :D

JetBoatRich
01-06-2007, 09:30 AM
Good, because I don't run anymore. Last time I did I had an incident... :jawdrop: :D
Yes incidenst are no good:mad:

DMVQUEEN
01-07-2007, 08:31 AM
Hey Cale how you feeling?
Knee any better???
Sara out

LUVNLIFE
01-07-2007, 08:46 AM
Hey Cale how you feeling?
Knee any better???
Sara out
Hey Sara. It's getting better thanks for asking. I'm getting around better but still real slow. I worked in the garage yesterday and spent too much time on it I think:messedup: Sat wiyh the heating pad and it was better.I go Wednesday to find out the results of the MRI:)

DMVQUEEN
01-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Well, I'm sure everything will turn out OK, I know it must be hard
to not be able to get around, feeling gimpy:D
Get better soon,
See ya next weekend
Take care
Tell Jen I said hi:D
Sara out

TAF
01-08-2007, 05:55 AM
in 2 weeks to say I'm a stud, oh one was a female that said another guy discribed me to her as a stud. I haven't heard from her since. How's the new toy coming along BChris? Hows the KNee Jen? Is Cale keeping you busy?:D

TAF
01-08-2007, 05:58 AM
Hey Sara. It's getting better thanks for asking. I'm getting around better but still real slow. I worked in the garage yesterday and spent too much time on it I think:messedup: Sat wiyh the heating pad and it was better.I go Wednesday to find out the results of the MRI:)
My sis has had her knee worked on so much she invested in this icechest that pumps water through a knee wrap. It worked great for me (that and the beer that my sis left me):D

Mrs Luvnlife
01-08-2007, 07:04 AM
Tell Jen I said hi:D
Hi Sara. See ya soon :D .

Mrs Luvnlife
01-08-2007, 07:08 AM
Hows the KNee Jen? Is Cale keeping you busy?:D
Busy is putting it lightly :devil: ! But, really it's no different than other day in the neighborhood :D , I'm always busy while he's sitting back with his feet up :D .
My sis has had her knee worked on so much she invested in this icechest that pumps water through a knee wrap. It worked great for me (that and the beer that my sis left me)
That sounds great :supp:, but I think he'd much rather have something like an icechest that pumps beer through his veins ;) .

lucky
01-08-2007, 08:08 AM
Busy is putting it lightly :devil: ! But, really it's no different than other day in the neighborhood :D , I'm always busy while he's sitting back with his feet up :D .
That sounds great :supp:, but I think he'd much rather have something like an icechest that pumps beer through his veins ;) .
And just when you When you MIGHT have everyone thinking Jen Runs the house - YOU post this -=-- GEzzzz i was starting to have fun with this whole Jen runs the house thing ---- Well I guess Cale Does wear the Crown lmao -- :idea:

LUVNLIFE
01-08-2007, 06:51 PM
My sis has had her knee worked on so much she invested in this icechest that pumps water through a knee wrap. It worked great for me (that and the beer that my sis left me):D
Hey Rob that's sweet. You can keep beers in the icechest also I would assume:D

LUVNLIFE
01-08-2007, 06:52 PM
And just when you When you MIGHT have everyone thinking Jen Runs the house - YOU post this -=-- GEzzzz i was starting to have fun with this whole Jen runs the house thing ---- Well I guess Cale Does wear the Crown lmao -- :idea:
I'am the king:D :D :D

TAF
01-09-2007, 06:09 AM
Hey Rob that's sweet. You can keep beers in the icechest also I would assume:D
No need when YOU got the misses to fetch 'em from the fridge, ehhh? I think I did store a back up in it once but my sis was visiting and bored.:D

lucky
01-09-2007, 06:45 AM
a morning chuckle for my buddies --- The Used Car Story
It was a small town and the patrolman was making his evening rounds.
As he was checking a used car lot, he came upon two little old ladies
sitting in a used car.
He stopped and asked them why they were sitting there in the car.
Were they trying to steal it? "Heavens no, we bought it."
"Then why don't you drive it away." "We can't drive."
"Then why did you buy it?"
"We were told that if we bought a used car here we'd get screwed ...so
we're just waiting.:D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
01-10-2007, 11:17 AM
Reeeeelax....I'm still the boss ;) .

Mrs Luvnlife
01-10-2007, 11:18 AM
a morning chuckle for my buddies --- The Used Car Story
It was a small town and the patrolman was making his evening rounds.
As he was checking a used car lot, he came upon two little old ladies
sitting in a used car.
He stopped and asked them why they were sitting there in the car.
Were they trying to steal it? "Heavens no, we bought it."
"Then why don't you drive it away." "We can't drive."
"Then why did you buy it?"
"We were told that if we bought a used car here we'd get screwed ...so
we're just waiting.:D :D
:D :D That's funny.

JetBoatRich
01-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Reeeeelax....I'm still the boss ;) .
I was talking to Cale today and he said the same thing:eek:

lucky
01-10-2007, 12:41 PM
I was talking to Cale today and he said the same thing:eek:
yea she wears the family "diamonds" on her finger lmao

LUVNLIFE
01-10-2007, 06:18 PM
Well, the Dr walked in and asked how I was doing and said "Great I'm up on it getting weight on it, it feels good" He says" Well that's surprising since you did a number on it" Cracked the shin bone, he isn't even worried about it. The damaged ACL is what he's worried about. It's not torn,as in seperated but it is damaged. So I'm off to the next Dr he reffered me to. He said don't be surprised if when I walk into the waiting room that Coby Bryant is sitting there as he is his patient also. Makes me worried that I have to go to a DR of this caliber. He will make the decision about surgery or let it heal:mad: :(

JetBoatRich
01-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Well, the Dr walked in and asked how I was doing and said "Great I'm up on it getting weight on it, it feels good" He says" Well that's surprising since you did a number on it" Cracked the shin bone, he isn't even worried about it. The damaged ACL is what he's worried about. It's not torn,as in seperated but it is damaged. So I'm off to the next Dr he reffered me to. He said don't be surprised if when I walk into the waiting room that Coby Bryant is sitting there as he is his patient also. Makes me worried that I have to go to a DR of this caliber. He will make the decision about surgery or let it heal:mad: :(
Nothing serious then:sqeyes: looks like you will be riding in a couple weeks

photo chick
01-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Wait..... are you serious...cracked the shin bone? Also, damaged the ACL...how are you walking? You are the king! A lot of times it's worse to damage the ACL but not tear it.
Let me know if you need me to mail you the ice chest my "sweet" bro told you about!:D :D
Hi Jen!!!

Jetboatguru
01-10-2007, 08:34 PM
Wait..... are you serious...cracked the shin bone? Also, damaged the ACL...how are you walking? You are the king! A lot of times it's worse to damage the ACL but not tear it. Let me know if you need me to mail you the ice chest my "sweet" bro told you about!:D :D
Hi Jen!!!
Thanks for the vote of confidence! Miss bearer of bad news!

photo chick
01-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Wasn't speaking to you.....you're ailment is much worse Tony.....it's manifested in the brain....it's called "Arrogantism"
Note: there is no cure baby....sorry! Hey, when your gone think Craig will let me drive the boat?

lucky
01-11-2007, 09:53 AM
Wasn't speaking to you.....you're ailment is much worse Tony.....it's manifested in the brain....it's called "Arrogantism"
Note: there is no cure baby....sorry! Hey, when your gone think Craig will let me drive the boat?
That would be a hoot , we can lay rcl on the back with that big ol merc :)

LUVNLIFE
01-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Wait..... are you serious...cracked the shin bone? Also, damaged the ACL...how are you walking? You are the king! A lot of times it's worse to damage the ACL but not tear it.
Let me know if you need me to mail you the ice chest my "sweet" bro told you about!:D :D
Hi Jen!!!
You said it. I 'm like a white Samuel L. Jackson. I'm the MUTHA EFFIN MAN. Really I might have to rent that cooler contraption though.:D BTW, I meant sweet idea,not sweet Rob:rolleyes: :D :D

LUVNLIFE
01-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Real Miss Brightside isn't she:D :D

photo chick
01-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Real Miss Brightside isn't she:D :D
Please don't give him any more attention!!! He drops in, makes an annoying comment, then dissappears b4 you can argue!!!:D :D
PS the ice machine is a must...almost better than the pain pills:eek:

photo chick
01-11-2007, 06:46 PM
You said it. I 'm like a white Samuel L. Jackson. I'm the MUTHA EFFIN MAN. Really I might have to rent that cooler contraption though.:D BTW, I meant sweet idea,not sweet Rob:rolleyes: :D :D
Oh and I thought you were Samuel Jackson sweet on Robbie......:) You da man!!!!

Mrs Luvnlife
01-11-2007, 06:52 PM
Hi Jen!!!
Hi Lori girl!!
When you send that 'ice chest'.......be sure it's not empty ;) :D .

SoCal_fun
01-11-2007, 07:01 PM
You know, I hear calicum helps strengthen old bones. :D
That or they have a calcium enriched Geritol that I hear is good stuff. :idea:
j/k Hope it heals okay on its own. :)

photo chick
01-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Hi Lori girl!!
When you send that 'ice chest'.......be sure it's not empty ;) :D .
You bet girlie!!! What's you're preference???? I hear you're finally getting that cold weather you've been wanting. It's supposed to snow here over the weekend...ekkkk!!!! Come on summer! I've been doing my Indian summer dance but it's not working....dang:D

photo chick
01-11-2007, 07:04 PM
Great, thanks for the idea, I'll fill the ice chest with Geritol!!!!!

Jetboatguru
01-11-2007, 07:08 PM
You bet girlie!!! What's you're preference???? I hear you're finally getting that cold weather you've been wanting. It's supposed to snow here over the weekend...ekkkk!!!! Come on summer! I've been doing my Indian summer dance but it's not working....dang:D
I'll bet it looks like the Elaine dance from Seinfeld. Got the thumbs goin:(

Mrs Luvnlife
01-11-2007, 07:40 PM
I hear you're finally getting that cold weather you've been wanting. It's supposed to snow here over the weekend...ekkkk!!!! Come on summer!
:jawdrop: I think we are! But not really perfect timing, we're supposed to go camping/boating (well RV camping :D ) with some cold temps forecasted--guess the boat will stay in hiding for a while. I'd love to see some snow, not likely here, but it will probably shut down the Grapevine just enough to screw everything up :hammer2: .
I've been doing my Indian summer dance but it's not working....dang:D
Apparently you're not doing enough....you need to get your groove on :D :D .

Mrs Luvnlife
01-11-2007, 07:42 PM
It's not working :cry: :D .

photo chick
01-12-2007, 05:45 AM
:jawdrop: I think we are! But not really perfect timing, we're supposed to go camping/boating (well RV camping :D ) with some cold temps forecasted--guess the boat will stay in hiding for a while. I'd love to see some snow, not likely here, but it will probably shut down the Grapevine just enough to screw everything up :hammer2: .
Apparently you're not doing enough....you need to get your groove on :D :D .
Ooh I don't miss the Grapevine when it's snows...I used to live in Castaic also, it was a nightmare.....
Have a fun trip and stay warm!!!!

TAF
01-12-2007, 05:57 AM
Ooh I don't miss the Grapevine when it's snows...I used to live in Castaic also, it was a nightmare.....
Have a fun trip and stay warm!!!!
Hey sis remember our trips to Lake Buena Vista in the 80's. I need to get a scanner so I can share our Big hair pics from back then:mad:
Too many stories and I'm stumped as how well I remeber them.

Mrs Luvnlife
01-12-2007, 06:31 AM
Hey sis remember our trips to Lake Buena Vista in the 80's. I need to get a scanner so I can share our Big hair pics from back then:mad:
Yep, headed to BV for a little weekender. Too bad we don't have the 85* weather we had earlier this week :squiggle: , would have made for a perfect boating weekend :( . I guess it'll just be more relaxing with nothing to do but light fires, drink and fall asleep :D :D .
Hey, maybe I ran into you :jawdrop: , I used to go to BV back in the 80's too....of course, not with Cale, but others :D :D . Seems as though everyone (if you're from these parts of CA) has been to BV at one point or another :D .

JetBoatRich
01-12-2007, 06:54 AM
BV in the 80's used to get pretty wild:D

photo chick
01-12-2007, 07:04 AM
yeah remember the trip I wanted to ski but had that cast on my leg? I ended up drinking too much then cut the cast off with a knife and went skiing..... stupid stupid stupid.....but fun!!!!

lucky
01-12-2007, 07:46 AM
you had hair :D

TAF
01-12-2007, 08:52 AM
I had enough hair for the both of us.
I once got pulled over for speeding back to the ramp picnic area w/ a fresh case of Coors and proceeded to spend the rest of the day being put in and out of cop cars in cuffs in the ramp parking lot while they tried to verify I didn't rob a bank in Bako. Also, all the cops were wearing black arm bands that day so I understood their sitch.
I also had a romantic island beach romp there and when we were done realized another boat had broke down right off shore and we had to go help them. That's what I refer to as a "show and tow".::sqeyes: jawdrop:

AltarGirl
01-12-2007, 09:00 AM
Cale, I hope you & your huge balls are feeling better! :eek:

photo chick
01-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Hard to imagine ehh Lucky, he had more hair than me!!!!

LUVNLIFE
01-12-2007, 02:33 PM
Oh and I thought you were Samuel Jackson sweet on Robbie......:) You da man!!!!
NoNoNo!!!!!!!:jawdrop:

LUVNLIFE
01-12-2007, 02:35 PM
What does that mix with well Larry:( :idea: :D

LUVNLIFE
01-12-2007, 02:37 PM
ROB HAD BIG HAIR IN THE 80'S:2purples: :jawdrop: :sqeyes: I need to see those pics.:D

LUVNLIFE
01-12-2007, 02:39 PM
Yep, headed to BV for a little weekender. Too bad we don't have the 85* weather we had earlier this week :squiggle: , would have made for a perfect boating weekend :( . I guess it'll just be more relaxing with nothing to do but light fires, drink and fall asleep :D :D .
Hey, maybe I ran into you :jawdrop: , I used to go to BV back in the 80's too....of course, not with Cale, but others :D :D . Seems as though everyone (if you're from these parts of CA) has been to BV at one point or another :D .
I seem to remember the stories where you and your girlfriend slept in the same tent:idea: ;)

LUVNLIFE
01-12-2007, 02:41 PM
BV in the 80's used to get pretty wild:D
How would you know Rich. Weren't you in your like 30's in the 80's:hammer2: :boxingguy :lightsabe :D :D

LUVNLIFE
01-12-2007, 02:42 PM
yeah remember the trip I wanted to ski but had that cast on my leg? I ended up drinking too much then cut the cast off with a knife and went skiing..... stupid stupid stupid.....but fun!!!!
Note to self; Do not take medical advive from Lori on my knee.:D :D

LUVNLIFE
01-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Cale, I hope you & your huge balls are feeling better! :eek:
You know the feeling Court;) :D :)

AltarGirl
01-12-2007, 02:45 PM
You know the feeling Court;) :D :)
I, uh, have no, uh, idea what you're talking about. At all. Seriously. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :)

JetBoatRich
01-12-2007, 02:58 PM
How would you know Rich. Weren't you in your like 30's in the 80's:hammer2: :boxingguy :lightsabe :D :D
You went the wrong direct my son:sqeyes:
Early 20's:D

photo chick
01-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Note to self; Do not take medical advive from Lori on my knee.:D :D
Auh now you've gone and hurt my feelings!!!! I would never suggest you cut your cast off early!!:)

TAF
01-16-2007, 08:48 AM
I seem to remember the stories where you and your girlfriend slept in the same tent:idea: ;)
Have or did any of you ever ski to the far west end of the lake cut back in behind the last island and looked down to see you were in only 10 inches of water even though you were still 100+ feet from shore? :( Just like skiing at Blythe!

SoCal_fun
01-16-2007, 09:15 AM
What does that mix with well Larry:( :idea: :D
HaHa, I like mine with Kettle One and Cranberry.... ;)

LUVNLIFE
01-16-2007, 04:33 PM
Have or did any of you ever ski to the far west end of the lake cut back in behind the last island and looked down to see you were in only 10 inches of water even though you were still 100+ feet from shore? :( Just like skiing at Blythe!
The good thing about BV is that if you break own in the middle, you can push your boat in because you can walk across the lake:D

LUVNLIFE
01-16-2007, 04:33 PM
HaHa, I like mine with Kettle One and Cranberry.... ;)
Vodka goes with anything;) :D

TAF
01-17-2007, 06:16 AM
The good thing about BV is that if you break own in the middle, you can push your boat in because you can walk across the lake:D
Wow, you just reminded me of another story......................for later
Oh and the time we went camping in Feb. and there was freezing rain and wind all night that we drove into Bako to get hotel rooms and ended up partying w/ the female CSUN and other softball teams there for a tournament. Us guys waterskied the next day but 2 of us puked our brains out over the sides of my boat while a buddy was putting the ski on in back of the boat (I'm not sure if he was up on plain before we pulled him through it either) The fish enjoyed the chum though.

LUVNLIFE
01-17-2007, 06:25 AM
Wow, you just reminded me of another story......................for later
Oh and the time we went camping in Feb. and there was freezing rain and wind all night that we drove into Bako to get hotel rooms and ended up partying w/ the female CSUN and other softball teams there for a tournament. Us guys waterskied the next day but 2 of us puked our brains out over the sides of my boat while a buddy was putting the ski on in back of the boat (I'm not sure if he was up on plain before we pulled him through it either) The fish enjoyed the chum though.
Damn it sounds like you spent alot of time at BV. Womens softball:confused: :idea: I bet you guys didn't get lucky at all. (No I don't mean Chris) Don't those women softball players have other agendas.:D :D

lucky
01-17-2007, 07:42 AM
Damn it sounds like you spent alot of time at BV. Womens softball:confused: :idea: I bet you guys didn't get lucky at all. (No I don't mean Chris) Don't those women softball players have other GENITALS.:D :D
Rob , rob , rob :)

TAF
01-17-2007, 10:04 AM
Damn it sounds like you spent alot of time at BV. Womens softball:confused: :idea: I bet you guys didn't get lucky at all. (No I don't mean Chris) Don't those women softball players have other agendas.:D :D
I think after a few drinks they all forgot or were enjoying the more masculine attention being flaunted on them.:jawdrop: :D :jawdrop:
Oh I just remembered, I had longer than female hair then and they might have thought that was just a dill-d_ in my pocket and wanted to share w/ my girlfriends.

LUVNLIFE
01-23-2007, 06:51 PM
Well I had the second Dr look at it today. He says let's try PT and some anti inflamatory. The broken shin,he agrees will heal on it's own. The torn ligament on the side, give it time. He said even if I was Kobe Bryant they wouldn't operate on it. The ACL,well it is damaged but attached. He wants me back in a month after PT three times a week and the pills. I'm getting around on it really good and he says as long as I feel it improving, that will be the extent of care.

photo chick
01-23-2007, 07:24 PM
Well I had the second Dr look at it today. He says let's try PT and some anti inflamatory. The broken shin,he agrees will heal on it's own. The torn ligament on the side, give it time. He said even if I was Kobe Bryant they wouldn't operate on it. The ACL,well it is damaged but attached. He wants me back in a month after PT three times a week and the pills. I'm getting around on it really good and he says as long as I feel it improving, that will be the extent of care.
Glad to hear it! Where are you going to PT? Since I spent 10 yrs going to PT in Santa Clarita I'm just curious.....Oooh it's gonna be painful!!!!:jawdrop:
I hope you're waiting on Jen hand and foot as part of your PT!:D

LUVNLIFE
01-23-2007, 07:32 PM
Glad to hear it! Where are you going to PT? Since I spent 10 yrs going to PT in Santa Clarita I'm just curious.....Oooh it's gonna be painful!!!!:jawdrop:
Jen did hers here in Castaic at Russell Lee. I'll prob end up at the same place. It doesn't hurt:rolleyes: Kinda like getting a massage isn't it:) Maybe a whirlpool and a swim:D :D

photo chick
01-23-2007, 07:42 PM
Jen did hers here in Castaic at Russell Lee. I'll prob end up at the same place. It doesn't hurt:rolleyes: Kinda like getting a massage isn't it:) Maybe a whirlpool and a swim:D :D
Well I've never had a massage were I felt like punching the masseuse but ok maybe I'm wrong......NOT!!! be sure to take those little pills 20 minutes b4 you get here:D :D
Wow it's been 15 years since I lived in Castaic, last time I was there we had just got Mc Dees didn't realize you actually had medical facilities there now!

LUVNLIFE
01-24-2007, 05:13 AM
Don't forget Castaic International Airport and the worlds largest ball of twine:D The Dr just gave me Celebrex and nothing to take before therapy though.

TAF
01-24-2007, 05:51 AM
Don't forget Castaic International Airport and the worlds largest ball of twine:D The Dr just gave me Celebrex and nothing to take before therapy though.
I suppose they're put'n this airport where the mud :jawdrop: :) slid off the side of the mountains where the fires have been the past couple years?
Good luck w/ the therapy Cale

Mrs Luvnlife
01-24-2007, 06:07 AM
Oh, he's so in for it once he's healed :hammer2: :D .

LUVNLIFE
01-24-2007, 06:17 PM
I suppose they're put'n this airport where the mud :jawdrop: :) slid off the side of the mountains where the fires have been the past couple years?
Good luck w/ the therapy Cale
Well that would make it flat and debris free:D Thanks Rob.;)

LUVNLIFE
01-24-2007, 06:19 PM
Oh, he's so in for it once he's healed :hammer2: :D .
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :idea: :sqeyes: :D :D