PDA

View Full Version : Michigan will win now.....

rmarion
01-01-2007, 04:01 PM
Michigan vs USC.........
Michigan will difaintly win now...
I bet $100 on SC
I'm $500 in the hole on last years Football bets. Lost every bet.
I hope 07 will be better.............:D

HavasuSelect
01-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Michigan vs USC.........
Michigan will difaintly win now...
I bet $100 on SC
I'm $500 in the hole on last years Football bets. Lost every bet.
I hope 07 will be better.............:D
Well it looks like you won this bet....

JetBoatRich
01-01-2007, 05:32 PM
Good game by USC:D

rmarion
01-01-2007, 05:33 PM
2007 is starting off $$$$$$$ well...........:D

DILLIGAF
01-01-2007, 05:35 PM
Nothing like a gambler with confidence.....lol

RandyH
01-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Yep, USC rocked tonight. Congradulations from a big ten fan.
RandyH

Havasu1986
01-01-2007, 05:44 PM
Fight On USC...Thanks for the New Years present..

SandbarScot
01-01-2007, 06:32 PM
Chalk another one up for the PAC-10 !!! This conference never seems to get the respect it deserves.

THOR
01-01-2007, 07:00 PM
SC moved the ball at will and played awesome on Defense. Congrats.
But, I will say that Jarrett needs to coolit and not taunt the opponent and act like a bitch. He will get stomped in the league if he pulls that same crap.

Baja Big Dog
01-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Hey Thor....
I cant believe what you wrote!!! I was comming out of m:devil: y skin when he was pulling that shit, I was hoping he would go back in with a big target on his back!!! What a POS, not USC style.

THOR
01-01-2007, 08:30 PM
Hey Thor....
I cant believe what you wrote!!! I was comming out of m:devil: y skin when he was pulling that shit, I was hoping he would go back in with a big target on his back!!! What a POS, not USC style.
I agree. Total bush league BS and should not happen. Even the announcers were saying you should not act like TO and taunt. Just play.

TrojanDan
01-01-2007, 08:49 PM
But, I will say that Jarrett needs to coolit and not taunt the opponent and act like a bitch. He will get stomped in the league if he pulls that same crap.
I would hardly call him a "bitch". You only saw half of it if you watched it on the tube. I was at the game a few hours ago and during tv time outs and all the other BS stopppage time, the Wolverines were taunting just as much. I wouldn't even call it taunting but more like ribbing each other back and forth. It was one of the cleanest games I've watched.
Jarrett certainly backed his stuff up. Just wish he would have held on to the pass in the endzone when he was cracked by the DB and safety.
Did you make it to Dallas for the Cotton Bowl to watch the Tigers? Dallas is only a couple of hours away by plane. :cool:

Wavemaker
01-01-2007, 09:17 PM
The USC Trojans showed up at the Rose Bowl well prepared and ready to play their game. What a great matchup this game was. It appears to me that USC had taken their preparation for UCLA too lightly and were looking at UCLA as an easy win after the three hard games with Oregon, Cal and ND. Big time wake up call for the Trojans. Now, to collect on my bets at work tomorrow morning. The final BCS ratings will be interesting if Ohio State should lose on Jan. 8th. I can't wait for next year's season. FIGHT-ON USC! I hope Jarrett will stay on for 1 more year However, my gut feeling is he's moving on to the NFL. Time will tell.
Wavemaker

THOR
01-02-2007, 06:53 AM
I would hardly call him a "bitch". You only saw half of it if you watched it on the tube. I was at the game a few hours ago and during tv time outs and all the other BS stopppage time, the Wolverines were taunting just as much. I wouldn't even call it taunting but more like ribbing each other back and forth. It was one of the cleanest games I've watched.
Jarrett certainly backed his stuff up. Just wish he would have held on to the pass in the endzone when he was cracked by the DB and safety.
Did you make it to Dallas for the Cotton Bowl to watch the Tigers? Dallas is only a couple of hours away by plane. :cool:
Nope, I wish. I am glad too because we played like dog$hit.

framer1
01-02-2007, 07:03 AM
I won a hundred myself....I like a good start for the new year:)

Bow Tie Omega
01-02-2007, 07:25 AM
USC pretty much dominated the second half as expected. The Big 10 was weak this year and as talented a team as Michigan is, I think that weakness showed up. Good job to USC and to Michiagan also for giving it their best.:D

Hardly Satisfied
01-02-2007, 07:36 AM
Usc :)