PDA

View Full Version : Hey lucky, I found a fag nation race boat for you....

rrrr
01-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Now this is just what you need to attact the boys....
http://i18.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/81/1a/9316_3.JPG
Best of all it's on eBay and less than a grand!!!
Lucky's new ride (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1961-SPICO-Hydroplane-17Racing-Boat-Chevy-358-V-Drive_W0QQitemZ110073300484QQihZ001QQcategoryZ6368 6QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

lucky
01-02-2007, 07:34 AM
what do you mean - ?? chick dig pink ??????

TAF
01-02-2007, 09:01 AM
what do you mean - ?? chick dig pink ??????
I had a 4 seater sandrail the same colors but I was married then so I was able to say it was her's. I liked it. Glad to see you survived the weekend Lucky. How was CFW? I saw the pics but didn't recognize anyone other than guru. Did his wife back the traffic cone into the water in ?

lucky
01-02-2007, 09:52 AM
I had a 4 seater sandrail the same colors but I was married then so I was able to say it was her's. I liked it. Glad to see you survived the weekend Lucky. How was CFW? I saw the pics but didn't recognize anyone other than guru. Did his wife back the traffic cone into the water in ?
geezz Rob - you have to beeee their to reconize:) yea kerry and lou lou did the backing - then i also got to roll down the alley of people :)

TAF
01-02-2007, 09:58 AM
geezz Rob - you have to beeee their to reconize:) yea kerry and lou lou did the backing - then i also got to roll down the alley of people :)
I didn't think you'd make it after I heard ya drinking at 5 PM the day before. I saw Charity Case made it too.

lucky
01-02-2007, 10:57 AM
I didn't think you'd make it after I heard ya drinking at 5 PM the day before. I saw Charity Case made it too.
my liver is cultured
:D

HOSS
01-03-2007, 07:33 PM
ya`ll still kickin the fag deal? Where`s hansen

Kim Hanson
01-03-2007, 09:54 PM
ya`ll still kickin the fag deal? Where`s hansen
Not sticking with the FAG DEAL......( . )( . ).............:D How are things this year so far?

HOSS
01-04-2007, 07:16 PM
Well, there`s about 200 thousand less black people in New Orleans! 6 got shot last night. So you could say this year is off to a good start.

Kim Hanson
01-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Well, there`s about 200 thousand less black people in New Orleans! 6 got shot last night. So you could say this year is off to a good start.
:D :D How is Hoss junior doing and did you have a good Christmas and New Years? Have you been building anything latley..HotRods ? I have been spending alot on my LowRider, sound system will make Donald grow hair out his ass :eek: I found some really good website through Truckin Magazine and by Spring its going to look alot different. Damn there is alot of stuff out there for trucks..........( . )( . )............:cool: :cool:

rrrr
01-04-2007, 09:31 PM
:D :D How is Hoss junior doing and did you have a good Christmas and New Years? Have you been building anything latley..HotRods ? I have been spending alot on my LowRider, sound system will make Donald grow hair out his ass :eek: I found some really good website through Truckin Magazine and by Spring its going to look alot different. Damn there is alot of stuff out there for trucks..........( . )( . )............:cool: :cool:
Why don't you really bust a move, buy a dolly trailer for the v drive, put air bags on it, and hit the streets. :idea: :cool:

HOSS
01-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Junior is great, hopefully some more shops shut down so I can make more money. The rent on my building, insurance and labor has all gone way up. But business is business. My shop and what I do are at the top of the game but its hard to stay there. Got the `89 stang deal, my cutlass race car is still in the air on a rack and motor for boat ain`t built yet. New jetski motor is out of hull for some upgrades,,yeah bud light is my freind again.:D

Moneypitt
01-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Junior is great, hopefully some more shops shut down so I can make more money. The rent on my building, insurance and labor has all gone way up. But business is business. My shop and what I do are at the top of the game but its hard to stay there. Got the `89 stang deal, my cutlass race car is still in the air on a rack and motor for boat ain`t built yet. New jetski motor is out of hull for some upgrades,,yeah bud light is my freind again.:D
Hoss, your direction is fine. You just have to learn to stay in the lane until you get there. (Pick a project and devote all your "extra" time to it, until it's done..........:D ..........MP

Kim Hanson
01-08-2007, 05:59 AM
Good to hear things are coming back around for you, Labbit Lite is my friend and somedays..... I don't think she is my friend :D :D .......Looking at getting a 79 TransAm to play around with right now. Crappy thing is it has a little 350 in it :( ........I think, Nitrous should make it work though :D :D .........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
01-08-2007, 06:02 AM
Hoss, your direction is fine. You just have to learn to stay in the lane until you get there. (Pick a project and devote all your "extra" time to it, until it's done..........:D ..........MP
Now that would be no fun at all :D :D I like the Helter Skelter way of doing things :D ..........( . )( . )...........I think Hoss is doing good :D :D