PDA

View Full Version : Thanks shipping guy and John West for the puppy info

selfmade
01-01-2007, 09:51 PM
Thanks to both of you for the info about Marcel at DK Bulldogs I just got my new guy is name is Diesel. I've had a great Christmas first a new suburban now my new guy.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3388the_diesel_004.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3388the_diesel_003.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3388the_diesel_002.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3388the_diesel_001.jpg

phebus
01-01-2007, 10:10 PM
Awesome dog. Congratulations.

copterzach
01-01-2007, 10:21 PM
Pics of our babbies at Christmas. Chocolate lab and red australian shepard. Weird combination :confused:

Miss Perfect
01-01-2007, 11:09 PM
Awww...what a cute little chunker! I've got an English Bullie too and they are awesome dogs. :)

RitcheyRch
01-02-2007, 05:01 AM
Cute puppy.

LLGirl
01-02-2007, 06:25 AM
ohhhhh godddd.......please don't let my wife see this thread!! It will cost me tooooooo much money.
very cool looking dogs. Congrats on the new addition.
mrll

Caribbean Jet
01-02-2007, 07:23 AM
Good looking dog.

Not So Fast
01-02-2007, 07:35 AM
Just out of curiousity how much $$$ do they go for? He is really cute as most puppies are but Bull Dogs are neat. NSF

selfmade
01-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Just out of curiousity how much $$$ do they go for? He is really cute as most puppies are but Bull Dogs are neat. NSF
I have seen them from 1500 to 5500 just depends on the breeder. I just did alot of research and asked millions of questions. Its really a get what you pay for breed. I paid 3500 for him but the breeder made me feel the most comfortable. I even went to a dog show and asked questions to random breeders about my breeder and they all had nothing but good things to say about him. A few even had his bloodlines in their breeds.

shippingguy
01-02-2007, 01:30 PM
CONGRATS!!! That dog is awesome looking. You are going to really enjoy him. Cool name too. If you ever have any other questions give me a call of PM me anytime.

selfmade
01-02-2007, 01:40 PM
CONGRATS!!! That dog is awesome looking. You are going to really enjoy him. Cool name too. If you ever have any other questions give me a call of PM me anytime.
Well i just happen to have a question right now. What type of chew toys do you recommend, my dog is teething I think so i want to keep him away from the furniture and everything else

squirt'nmyload
01-02-2007, 01:49 PM
cool pup......we got our dog nylabones and he liked to work on those kong toys when he was teething...that and trying to keep him busy when he looked bored worked too

shippingguy
01-02-2007, 01:53 PM
Well i just happen to have a question right now. What type of chew toys do you recommend, my dog is teething I think so i want to keep him away from the furniture and everything else
We used the rubber bones. Anything rubber is good. Nothing that he can tear up. Get lots of toys and have them all over. We never had a problem wiht our dog and the furniture. I think we had so many toys that furniture never crossed his mind. Before you know it no toys will be strong enough anymore. These buldogs are strong!!

NOTALENT
01-02-2007, 02:09 PM
I have seen them from 1500 to 5500 just depends on the breeder. I just did alot of research and asked millions of questions. Its really a get what you pay for breed. I paid 3500 for him but the breeder made me feel the most comfortable. I even went to a dog show and asked questions to random breeders about my breeder and they all had nothing but good things to say about him. A few even had his bloodlines in their breeds.
Awesome dog congratulations!!! I have been checking them out...from what I hear, if you pay less then $2500 you will most likely run into problems down the line with them. Something to do with there bloodlines and there nasal passages???? Or something of that sort....they will need surgery down the line....Cute pup....now go get it a skateboard!!!:D

selfmade
01-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the info guys I will get him the nylabones tonight.
Thanks Notalent for the compliment I am not too much into the skateboarding thing i used to be pretty good though. I might take him for a ride or two on the 1000 :D It would be pretty sick to see his paws hanging over the windscreen while I am doing a nice stand up down the street

NOTALENT
01-02-2007, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the info guys I will get him the nylabones tonight.
Thanks Notalent for the compliment I am not too much into the skateboarding thing i used to be pretty good though. I might take him for a ride or two on the 1000 :D It would be pretty sick to see his paws hanging over the windscreen while I am doing a nice stand up down the street
Ahhahaha...that would be hilarious....better get him a doggie helmet and leathers:D I hit malibu this past weekend...and it was niiiiiice!!! Did Stunt, Latigo, Piuma, Muholland etc....nice ride...when are you going to roll out?:idea:

Bre
01-02-2007, 04:31 PM
Cute!! Congrats!!!

98 Vector 21
01-02-2007, 04:38 PM
He's cool...Is his nick name Dura-Max?

selfmade
01-02-2007, 05:29 PM
Ahhahaha...that would be hilarious....better get him a doggie helmet and leathers:D I hit malibu this past weekend...and it was niiiiiice!!! Did Stunt, Latigo, Piuma, Muholland etc....nice ride...when are you going to roll out?:idea:
Lets do it soon I am pretty much up for it anytime

selfmade
01-02-2007, 05:31 PM
He's cool...Is his nick name Dura-Max?
You got that right

ULTRA28
01-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Congrats! Looks great. Love the colors.
Any of the rubber toys seem to work good. My dogs also like the fire hose toys too. One thing for sure is all Bulldogs like skateboards. They will chew on them and play with them all day. I will usually peel off the grip tape. We have one dog that would go through a skateboard every few months and the grip tape filed his teeth down to just about nothing.
Here's our oldest with the flat teeth trying to get his skateboard when one of the guys put it on top of the forklift.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497Auggie-trying-to-get-board.jpg

roln 20s
01-04-2007, 06:20 PM
Sweet dog and awesome name-- I love how bulldogs love skateboards--watched the skating bulldog on Rob and Big on MTV--so awesome.
Congrats.
Roln 20s

Lightning
01-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Cool looking dog, everyone who one's one of those dogs loves them. Regarding the toys...the Kong toys work pretty good. Don't get the nylabones :crossx: - I had a friend who's dog ate it wrong and the bone splintered and tore up his insides. I'll let you fill in the rest...

selfmade
01-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Ok so I had an old skateboard I won at Disneyland so The dog is the proud new owner we will see how it goes