PDA

View Full Version : To all I've dissed by not calling back.....

SoCal_fun
01-01-2007, 10:31 PM
I'm sorry. Don't hate on me, I am really blessed to have you all as friends. I just have not been up to talking on the phone lately (okay, I always hate talking on the phone, it's just been worse lately!!). I go back to work this week, so I hope I'm getting back to normal.
I miss everybody, and I hope we can get together soon. I know I'm an asshole for not returning phone calls. If you can get past that (and the fact that I'm huge, smell funny, and look like a turd) I'm really not a bad guy.
And YES, I have been drinking, alot, thats prolly why I felt sorry for myself and decided to post this shit.. LOL!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY!! :)
Larry in better times..
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6ce34b3127cce8d9e3fc35f1a00000016108Abs3LNm2cti

DMVQUEEN
01-01-2007, 10:45 PM
You are sooooo funny:D :D
You should know that true friends UNDERSTAND when you are going thru
SHITTTTTT
Come on now Larry, put down the drink and read/laugh about this in the morning.
LOVE YA LOTS
(and that's a lot coming from me with your secret pics stash and all:D )
You call when you want to have a jacuzzzi party lol
BTW tell Marina I said HIIIIII
Feel/get better
Sara out

SoCal_fun
01-01-2007, 11:01 PM
You are sooooo funny:D :D
You should know that true friends UNDERSTAND when you are going thru
SHITTTTTT
Come on now Larry, put down the drink and read/laugh about this in the morning.
LOVE YA LOTS
(and that's a lot coming from me with your secret pics stash and all:D )
You call when you want to have a jacuzzzi party lol
BTW tell Marina I said HIIIIII
Feel/get better
Sara out
You're the BEST!! Love Ya!! Thanks for cheering me up (what a baby huh??) LOL!!

a catered life
01-01-2007, 11:07 PM
:mad: puck that i am hurt.....lmao just joking buddy...i am glad you are returning to your old self.....i sorry i haven't been by like i said i would last week but we got a last minute christmas party and now a member of my neighbors family has passed away and i have been helping them with the repass.....:( i've got a few more days off and but will probably will be spending most of that time looking for a house but i'm glad your feeling better......

SoCal_fun
01-01-2007, 11:10 PM
:mad: puck that i am hurt.....lmao just joking buddy...i am glad you are returning to your old self.....i sorry i haven't been by like i said i would last week but we got a last minute christmas party and now a member of my neighbors family has passed away and i have been helping them with the repass.....:( i've got a few more days off and but will probably will be spending most of that time looking for a house but i'm glad your feeling better......
Looking for a HOUSE?? I hope your not moving to far? Are you looking in the area? There's a nice place for sale in my project. We could be homies!! LOL!
I also read a thread where you said you wanted to sell your boat and truck together? Whats going on, a fire sale!!
Take it easy Bro! :)

a catered life
01-01-2007, 11:16 PM
i hope to be able to say up here cause i love the av but i need to make some changes in my life..somethings are not working out for me...:( not sure if i can afford somthing in your area until we sell this house but thanks:)

SoCal_fun
01-01-2007, 11:20 PM
i hope to be able to say up here cause i love the av but i need to make some changes in my life..somethings are not working out for me...:( not sure if i can afford somthing in your area until we sell this house but thanks:)
Uh oh,
This is what I get for not returning phone calls and talking to my friends. :( I'm sorry to hear some things are not working out. I hope 2007 is better for you.
Even though I'm a bad phone friend, I'm here for you if you need me, If I can help with something, just let me know (as long as it doesn't involve fire and starting fluid). :)
Take care bud!
Larry

raff
01-02-2007, 02:43 PM
I think we all just need to crash Larry's house and have a big Praty:idea: :D :)
Get well soon..
Mark out

a catered life
01-03-2007, 12:19 PM
I think we all just need to crash Larry's house and have a big Praty:idea: :D :)
Get well soon..
Mark out
great idea:D lets do it when it get warmer:idea:

SoCal_fun
01-03-2007, 02:09 PM
great idea:D lets do it when it get warmer:idea:
Sounds like a great idea!! :)

eliminatedsprinter
01-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Larry you are a piece of shit.
But you are also one of my favorite pieces of shit.:D ;)
Just feel better buddy and I'll see you soon.:)
P.S. Call anytime and don't worry, I wont keep you on long, because I hate talking on the phone as well.:cool:

a catered life
01-03-2007, 02:20 PM
I wont keep you on long, because I hate talking on the phone as well.:cool:
you do?:confused: :D :D

Desert Rat
01-03-2007, 05:10 PM
P.S. Call anytime and don't worry, I wont keep you on long, because I hate talking on the phone as well.:cool:
I'm calling http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/bsflag.gif on this one
Oh and I heard a rumor this weekend that someone here in this forum that will remain nameless.... BUT that has been computer challenged at home FOREVER will soon be able to see all those red X's he always grips about but then http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/gives.gif anyway :D

eliminatedsprinter
01-03-2007, 06:32 PM
I'm calling http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/bsflag.gif on this one
Oh and I heard a rumor this weekend that someone here in this forum that will remain nameless.... BUT that has been computer challenged at home FOREVER will soon be able to see all those red X's he always grips about but then http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/gives.gif anyway :D
Perhaps, but not via dial up. He hates the phone ya know...:D

a catered life
01-03-2007, 06:54 PM
so this nameless person ????:confused: is finally going to PAY for high speed dsl and spring for a NEW computer:sqeyes:

eliminatedsprinter
01-03-2007, 06:56 PM
so this nameless person ????:confused: is finally going to PAY for high speed dsl and spring for a NEW computer:sqeyes:
I don't recall anyone saying that.:rolleyes:

SoCal_fun
01-04-2007, 01:52 AM
Larry you are a piece of shit.
But you are also one of my favorite pieces of shit.:D ;)
Just feel better buddy and I'll see you soon.:)
HEY! :mad:
I admitted to being an A$$HOLE, but not a piece of shit!! Big dif you know! LOL! :)
Oh Well, at least you responded to my thread. I'm still waiting for SPEEDMAN to yell at me!! :eek:

Desert Rat
01-04-2007, 10:24 AM
I just posted a rumor I heard, the fine points I will leave up to Steve ehhh the person to remain nameless Steve just think of all the blender sex...:2purples: eh ehhhh pictures you will be able to download with DSL or cable broadband.....

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
01-05-2007, 06:13 AM
Whats that mean::eek: :idea: : :D

SoCal_fun
01-06-2007, 06:43 PM
BUNCHA DAMM THREAD JACKERS!!! :mad:
Get your own pathetic apology thread to play in, this ones mine!! ;)
LOL!! :)

eliminatedsprinter
01-10-2007, 02:14 PM
Yea, go step on someone else's toes....:mad: ;)

Desert Rat
01-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Sorry Larry http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/avid.gif:D

SoCal_fun
01-10-2007, 08:45 PM
Sorry Larry http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/avid.gif:D
That'll teach ya! :rolleyes: