PDA

View Full Version : Dr's give Shockwave Harry a thumb up!!

Keith E. Sayre
01-02-2007, 12:13 PM
Finally, a good word from the Doctors about ShockwaveHarry and his broken leg. Those of you who have been here for a while remember him before he tore
up his leg. Fun guy to have here on the forums but 16 months of surgeries and setbacks and today he finally gets
a word from the doc that it is healing finally! If any of you
have any good kharma in you, he's worth spending it on!
He still reads and lurks a bit but I get the idea that since
he can't boat, he doesn't feel right posting a bunch. Heck
he's the only guy I know crazy enough to put a blown 540
into a 21' open bow with an I/O!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

shockwavebd
01-02-2007, 12:17 PM
Harry your a good friend and have put up with a lot to get this far...........................LYM
call me when you have time

chub
01-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Get well soon Harry!

DaytonaU
01-02-2007, 12:43 PM
I have been wondering what was going with him thanks for the update

RP2
01-02-2007, 01:09 PM
sounds like things might be turning for the positive... Harry is a good guy and deserves great health.

rivercrazy
01-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Glad to hear your on the path to health Harry! Keep in touch....

Tom Brown
01-02-2007, 03:30 PM
He still reads and lurks a bit but I get the idea that since he can't boat, he doesn't feel right posting a bunch.
LMAO! Good one, Keith. That's the funniest thing I've read in some time. :D :D :D
ShockwaveHarry, if that's your real name, get well soon. :cool:

Tremor Therapy
01-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Harry,
I haven't seen you in a long time, and I remember when I first heard the news. But I am so glad to hear that you are healing! Good luck with it all....I can't wait to see that bad boy back on the water!
Alan

Tremor Therapy
01-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Oh yeah...give up the bikes and stick to boating!

shockwaveharry
01-02-2007, 05:30 PM
I can't believe I've had a broken leg for 16 months! After seven surgeries, alot of skin and bone "rearangemants" (take it from here, put it way over there) and more pain than you could possibly imagine, the thing finally decided to grow back together, thank God! Just don't get scared when you see me in shirtless and in shorts this summer at the Sand Bar, ok? But I heard chicks dig scars so I got that going for me, right?
I guess I have to start thinking about getting the boat back together, huh? I'll see what a set of Dart Pro 1's and possibly an ITS out back will do for the old Lexis. I haven't been out with my boat for two years and I'm Jonesing big time. I miss the fun, the sun, the beer and all my friends! I'll make up for it this summer though.
Thanks for all the good words, you guys. I'll go to my grave believing that everyone's prayers and good thoughts since my accident made my recovery possible. Without them, there's no doubt I'd have lost my leg and be walking around on a stick today. I can't thank everyone enough.
Oh yah, I replaced the bike with a Vette, just not soon enough!

Windy
01-02-2007, 05:31 PM
I knew Harry since the begining of these boards...but I didnt know he hurt his leg.:(
Feel better Harry