PDA

View Full Version : Boat storage at Lake Havasu

Sun Dreamer
01-02-2007, 01:08 PM
I need to store a boat at Lake Havasu for about two weeks. Anyone know of a good marina or storage place?

Keith E. Sayre
01-02-2007, 02:58 PM
what kind of boat is it?
Keith Sayre

Sun Dreamer
01-02-2007, 05:01 PM
what kind of boat is it?
Keith Sayre
288 MCOB Sunsation on a trailer about 37'.

Sun Dreamer
01-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Keith,
Thanks for hooking me up with your buddy. He did get me hooked up with a storage place for the boat. We will be out there this weekend and are looking forward to getting around Havasu. I don't know if your going to be around Sunday but we may end up pushing it back till then. Call me and let me know.
Jason

Not So Fast
01-04-2007, 07:44 AM
Keith,
Thanks for hooking me up with your buddy. He did get me hooked up with a storage place for the boat. We will be out there this weekend and are looking forward to getting around Havasu. I don't know if your going to be around Sunday but we may end up pushing it back till then. Call me and let me know.
Jason
That Keith, what a guy, always helping out a fellow boater:) NSF

Sun Dreamer
01-04-2007, 08:08 AM
Is there much action / boating going on out there this time of year?

XFactor
01-04-2007, 08:16 AM
I'm also looking for storage for a trailer. Outside storage is ok. Any suggestions? I may need storage for a new boat for March & April. Definatley need inside for the boat.

BajaMike
01-04-2007, 08:23 AM
I really like Campbell Marine, but I'm not sure if they have space available.
http://www.campbellboats.com/

Chicken Ship
01-04-2007, 08:32 AM
Give me a call I can rent you a spot by the month. 1/2 mile from Windsor Beach launch ramp, with 24-7 access. This is for outside storage.
928 505 4559 Donnie

phebus
01-04-2007, 10:01 AM
Is there much action / boating going on out there this time of year?
No, but the lake is beautifuul on the warmer light wind days. We love boating this time of year, but you do need to wear warm clothes while at speed.

Not So Fast
01-04-2007, 10:10 AM
I'm also looking for storage for a trailer. Outside storage is ok. Any suggestions? I may need storage for a new boat for March & April. Definatley need inside for the boat.
There have been so many storage places built here in the last couple of years that there should be a price war going on, no kidding. Now they have them out by the Pilot also with more coming. Diluted market would be the phrase to use I think. Shop around for sure. NSF

OutCole'd
01-04-2007, 10:27 AM
There have been so many storage places built here in the last couple of years that there should be a price war going on, no kidding. Now they have them out by the Pilot also with more coming. Diluted market would be the phrase to use I think. Shop around for sure. NSF
I hear you, but then can someone explain to me why they are charging $315 per month for as 14' x 50' unit at the Islander??:mad:

TOBTEK
01-04-2007, 10:30 AM
I hear you, but then can someone explain to me why they are charging $315 per month for as 14' x 50' unit at the Islander??:mad:
cause they THINK they are something special ! love that place, but they are smoking crack with most of their rates.

Not So Fast
01-04-2007, 02:57 PM
If you mean the new ones that Durham const. built Bill, then they figure if you can afford the Irvine Homes, er, Grand Isalnd Estates homes (cough puke, spit) then whats another 3 or 4 hundy to keep your F32 in:confused: NSF

OutCole'd
01-04-2007, 03:01 PM
If you mean the new ones that Durham const. built Bill, then they figure if you can afford the Irvine Homes, er, Grand Isalnd Estates homes (cough puke, spit) then whats another 3 or 4 hundy to keep your F32 in:confused: NSF
Nope, this is part of the Islander.

Chicken Ship
01-05-2007, 09:12 AM
I have outside storage with a security fence and electric gate. A 30' x 11' spot goes for $50.00 a month. We are located 1/2 a mile from the Windsor launch ramp. Call me for more details 928-505-4559 Donnie.

Sun Dreamer
01-08-2007, 11:41 AM
No, but the lake is beautifuul on the warmer light wind days. We love boating this time of year, but you do need to wear warm clothes while at speed.
First time on Havasu this past Sunday and I felt like I was back here in FL running offshore. Only seen five other boats out yesterday, were you beached just south of the bridge? there was a boat that looked just like yours out there.

phebus
01-08-2007, 02:45 PM
First time on Havasu this past Sunday and I felt like I was back here in FL running offshore. Only seen five other boats out yesterday, were you beached just south of the bridge? there was a boat that looked just like yours out there.
Yesterday no, but I was out the previous Sunday.

Keith E. Sayre
01-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Was that you in the Sunsation? I was in a Conquest deckboat in the channel with the others and then later
when you came in from a run from the south, I was putting
it in the marina. I wondered if it was you, I had 2 people
that needed to go across the lake to the landing and it was
just a bit rough. I was going to see if you could haul them for me but I didn't know if it was you. And if it
was, I didn't want to obligate you with a recently bought
boat . How'd it do in the rough stuff? Those are great
boats.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats