PDA

View Full Version : ???? On The Schiada Interior!!!!

Dans66Stevens
06-19-2002, 01:04 PM
Im just getting started on the interior. On the floor between the stringers I have a space with no floor. It is the width of the stringers apart. What is the best way to cover this up? Right now I have a frame work of 2x4s with plywood over that.The last owners Cob JOB!!! The drive shaft sticks up just above the floor. Of course up where the Casale is about 6 inches higher. In the front I know I need a hump in the floor.

coolchange
06-19-2002, 04:51 PM
Depends on the type of seating. Usually theres a dog house that covers the drive line. Did one with rear bench-front buckets that had a floor in the rear that came right up to the drive line cover and the back of the v- drive. Had carpet with a chrome tube sticking 1/2 above the floor. Looked kinda cool. Wish I could post pics.

Dans66Stevens
06-19-2002, 05:38 PM
CoolChange if you would e-mail the pictures I will post them. Thanks Dan

coolchange
06-20-2002, 08:28 AM
OK, I'll see if I can dig them up.

Rick Rock
06-23-2002, 09:31 PM
How good were Schiada Boat's.....there are a few around for sale, jets & V-Drives....how did they handle, etc....was it a quality boat? Of the older rigs which was better and why: Sangers, Stevens, Biesemeyers, Hondo, Rogers, Carribean...50's to late 70's boats??? I'm old and kinda new to this..Thanks Rick