PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Mudpumper?

Schiada Time
01-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Paging Mudpumper Mike. Its travis "formerly Hot Rod Hallett and Red Rocker". How is the old Hallett running man? I got the Schiada together and put her in the water the week before thanksgiving. She ran great and I have just a few small details to attend to over the winter before heading out next summer. I hope the old Hallett is still running good and looking good.
Trav

HBjet
01-02-2007, 04:46 PM
What's up ACDC?
Glad to hear the new boat is working out... Mudpumper sold the Hallet because he hasn't been able to use it... I'm sure it will turn up again!
HBjet:)

MudPumper
01-03-2007, 10:12 AM
What's up ACDC?
Glad to hear the new boat is working out... Mudpumper sold the Hallet because he hasn't been able to use it... I'm sure it will turn up again!
HBjet:)
Thanks Randy. LOL. Seeing how I am getting ready to switch shifts and will have 4 day weekends for the next 6 months, it will be getting plenty of use Randy. I better see your ass out there with the new CP.
Trav, the Hallett is tucked away nicely in the garage for the winter. Glad to hear you got her runnin. We'll have to get together at the river this summer for sure.

Schiada Time
01-03-2007, 10:27 AM
Mohave sounds good Mike or if you and the wife want to trek up to Lake Mead it sure is a nice place to boat. I ran the Hallett out there numerous times and it did pretty good in medimum chop although I did have to tuck behind dad's Schiada a few times for cover. Glad to here she is treating you right and running strong. Is there anything esle you changed besides the gauges, water shut off valve for the headers and such? Pretty much all that is left on my boat to get ready for next summer is to install a new head unit, bolt on a new propeller, ven the fuel tanks, remove the vacuum secondary carb and bolt on the 850 Double Pumper, and re-install the rear jump seats. My dad and I color sanded and polished it and brought the gel back to life.
Randy- How are you doing? Happy belated B-day man. I heard your CP is bitchin and saw that driving pic in Hot Boat. Good work man! I have just been working as the Editor of StreetTrucks Magazine and sold my old extra cab and bought a crew cab in the same body style (white, lifted, 35's, Weld wheels, stereo) . You know the essentals. It is the ultimate river rig and pulls the Schiada pretty well. I am gettin' married in April and in a few weeks Melinda and I and her daughter are moving into a house in Fullerton. Finally my own driveway and two car garage and a spacious backyard to hang out in. Give me a call sometime man (714-276-5268)
trav