PDA

View Full Version : Poker Party in S.B.

wsuwrhr
01-02-2007, 08:10 PM
Don't know if you's in the IE would travel out here.....
I am hosting our home game, though I might throw it out and see if any ***boaters would be interested in attending this Saturday 1-6-07, 6 PM ish.
The Wsuwrhr's and Mopar may also provide hamburgers and Hot Dogs.
I don't have a casa grande, but space could be acquired if a group decides to show up.
Our Hold 'em games are 9-15 peeps, 1-2 tables, I made it a $10 buy in this time. We have a couple good players, with a couple calling stations, card racks and the usual lucky suckouts.
The games are tournament style, maybe a re-buy or two for an early knockout. We usually have a cash game on the side for the lucky early losers.
Low stakes, mostly for fun for old friends to hang out and banter each other to death. Sometimes drama, but the offender hasn't been hanging out, so that is always a plus.
Anyone interested or want more info?
Pm me, or post up.
Brian

wsuwrhr
01-02-2007, 09:23 PM
Sandbar bump

a catered life
01-03-2007, 12:25 PM
hard to waste any money this time of the year right after the holidays:D good luck anyway and have fun

wsuwrhr
01-03-2007, 06:53 PM
hard to waste any money this time of the year right after the holidays:D good luck anyway and have fun
All you ballers?
30 bucks total if we make three games throughout the night?
Brian

Newcastle
01-04-2007, 08:22 PM
I'm always down for a home game, could even bring tables if you want. Unfortunately work on Sat nights...

wsuwrhr
01-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Too bad...
Maybe next time.
I'm always down for a home game, could even bring tables if you want. Unfortunately work on Sat nights...

Moneypitt
01-05-2007, 08:14 PM
Brian, I would be there in a heart beat, but its just too far. Even if I planned it on the way to BHC, it would be a bear to play 1/2 the night and then keep going......Maybe at one of the upcoming races we could get a Friday night game going in someone's trailer, even continue it into Sat night?......What would you think of that?.............Ray

wsuwrhr
01-06-2007, 10:28 AM
Newbury Park is quite a drive.
I haven't been to the the boat races yet. I had planned on taking the Hondo out, but it is a project I haven't finished.
One last bump up for you ballers.
Brian, I would be there in a heart beat, but its just too far. Even if I planned it on the way to BHC, it would be a bear to play 1/2 the night and then keep going......Maybe at one of the upcoming races we could get a Friday night game going in someone's trailer, even continue it into Sat night?......What would you think of that?.............Ray