PDA

View Full Version : Laughlin River Run

DILLIGAF
01-02-2007, 08:58 PM
So who is going to be there this year? We will have our normal group plus a few more out again for all the fun :)
http://laughlinriverrun.com/msriverrun.php

HavasuSelect
01-02-2007, 09:09 PM
I'm gonna try and make it this year. I've been in Havasu that weekend for the last 2 years and just never made it over there. I don't think I'll have my scoot by then though:mad:

GAME TIME
01-02-2007, 09:09 PM
You know I'll be there!!!! Now I have to get a car seat for the Harley:D

shadow
01-02-2007, 09:11 PM
we will be riding out for atleast 1 day and maybe stay for 2.

EAZYKILLER2006
01-02-2007, 09:11 PM
So who is going to be there this year? We will have our normal group plus a few more out again for all the fun :)
http://laughlinriverrun.com/msriverrun.php
WE NEVER MISS IT!

Konabrent
01-02-2007, 09:19 PM
we ride out every year, been staying at Harrah's, going to try somewhere else this year!

riverbound
01-02-2007, 09:21 PM
I think I will be there this year....so far every time I made plans to go something has come up though :mad:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Looks like we'll be camping this year. I'd probably better make the reservations now.

THATJEFFGUY
01-02-2007, 09:57 PM
A bunch of us will be riding out...just not sure where we're staying yet.

Midlife Advantage
01-02-2007, 10:30 PM
sounds like they're all fishing for an invite to the resort!:rolleyes: The website has a number and they make reservations at Harrah's real easy. Get the VIP parking for sure, but its better at the Riverside. Harrah's main VIP lot fills up after about 11pm and you have to park in the garage, not bad, you just have to walk.

C-2
01-02-2007, 10:35 PM
.....................................I'm busy that weekend....:)
.................................................. ll
.................................................\/

Baja Big Dog
01-03-2007, 12:12 AM
IM new to the Harley thing (8 Harleys, real one's, 35 years riding) and this is without a doubt the most favorite ride, it is so entertaining to count more bikes on trailers than on the road! The whole Goffs road thing, the trailers unloading $40K bikes for the final "CHARGE" into town!! The group of CHP's waiting for guys to leave after a few beers........And best of all the police presence in Laughlin, who dont mind telling you they dont want "you bikers" in town!!!The hotels charging 5 times room rates with 3 day min's. yea, that's a real ride!!!
Oh and most important............dont ask a chick to show her tits!!! or you will go to jail.

DILLIGAF
01-03-2007, 04:40 AM
IM new to the Harley thing (8 Harleys, real one's, 35 years riding) and this is without a doubt the most favorite ride, it is so entertaining to count more bikes on trailers than on the road! The whole Goffs road thing, the trailers unloading $40K bikes for the final "CHARGE" into town!! The group of CHP's waiting for guys to leave after a few beers........And best of all the police presence in Laughlin, who dont mind telling you they dont want "you bikers" in town!!!The hotels charging 5 times room rates with 3 day min's. yea, that's a real ride!!!
Oh and most important............dont ask a chick to show her tits!!! or you will go to jail.
HAHA...I take it you are being very sarcastic.
I have a home in BHC so of course I am at this every year simply because of that. If not I probably would not go but since I do we always enjoy the festivities. Yes, the police have taken a lot of fun out of this run using such a heavy hand. Bottom line, you can have fun regardless as long as you are with good friends and enjoy it for what it is.

DILLIGAF
01-03-2007, 04:41 AM
\/
We will be riding down and getting a table at the Turtle again and watching all the big boats come back in :)

Never Satisfied
01-03-2007, 07:20 AM
Thinking about going this year again. I haven't been in 3 years so not sure what to expect anymore. If we go we will be at the Ramada.

Big Kahunaa
01-03-2007, 08:34 AM
i will be ther but the bikes will be in the garge

CampbellCarl
01-03-2007, 09:03 AM
I'll be there! Have stayed at Riverside RV park the past few years but now have the house at Katherine's Landing so I can't see paying for RV spot so close. Tom, you gonna host something? If so, let me know when and I'll host something on another day/evening.
Carl

beaverretriever
01-03-2007, 09:07 AM
If any of you head to the Vegas area while you are on your trip to Laughlin, stop by Henderson Harley and say hi.

Hustler
01-03-2007, 09:38 AM
We will be riding down and getting a table at the Turtle again and watching all the big boats come back in :)
Count me in for this again. I had blast last year.

DILLIGAF
01-03-2007, 09:39 AM
Count me in for this again. I had blast last year.
You were there?
:)

Hustler
01-03-2007, 09:45 AM
You were there?
:)
I knew you should of took a cab home:D

socalmofo
01-03-2007, 10:07 AM
Had a great time last year!
Best weekend of the year for boating on Mojave and then off to the freak show at night! The Gilly's mechanical bull is great!
Can't wait for it again!

DILLIGAF
01-03-2007, 10:18 AM
Had a great time last year!
Best weekend of the year for boating on Mojave and then off to the freak show at night! The Gilly's mechanical bull is great!
Can't wait for it again!
That is very true on the boating thing. Last year we did not take the boat out but I want to this year on Friday. Anybody else want to go boating on Friday?

DaddyMack
01-03-2007, 10:18 AM
I will definitely be there. Check out www.daddymack.com for my little side business. I had a booth last year.. not sure if I will this year since I didn't get to party as much and missed the rides. Hopefully, i will have some vendors carrying my product. Any Takers??!! I sold 150 pair last year (same as at Las Vegas Bike Fest). They are the only two shows I have done. Hopefully after I get back from Cincinatti (V-Twin dealer show) I will have a distributor.
I have stayed at Riverside RV which is a blast. Katheryn's Landing too.. but much quieter there. WHo said you don't see titties??? maybe its just where you are, or who you are with :devil:
The cops have gotten much more lenient last few years... My friend was flashing her titties standing right behind a cop... he said he could care less. :eek::)
I think last year they only had like 9 biker related arrests there. It was pretty low. Of course they wouldn't end up in my Court room because its not the City of Las Vegas, its the County so there may have been more.:idea:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-03-2007, 10:20 AM
That is very true on the boating thing. Last year we did not take the boat out but I want to this year on Friday. Anybody else want to go boating on Friday?
Damm, I might have to take Friday off. :notam:

DILLIGAF
01-03-2007, 10:22 AM
Damm, I might have to take Friday off. :idea:
You will have a spot on the boat Angie....lol
You think Jeff would mind being tied to the side of the boat like Playa Playa :)

H20 Toie
01-03-2007, 10:23 AM
.................................................\/
damm why do they have to be the same weekend

CampbellCarl
01-03-2007, 10:23 AM
I'm in for a boating day Friday!
Carl

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-03-2007, 10:25 AM
You will have a spot on the boat Angie....lol
You think Jeff would mind being tied to the side of the boat like Playa Playa :)
Let's not tell him till we get there. It can be our secret :devil:

socalmofo
01-03-2007, 10:25 AM
I'll be out on Mojave Thursday, Friday, and Saturday if anyone wants to hook up.

DILLIGAF
01-03-2007, 10:26 AM
I'll be out on Mojave Thursday, Friday, and Saturday if anyone wants to hook up.
If we do go out on the water we will have a t least two boats with us. As it gets closer I will make sure to post something up here.....
Sounds good

DILLIGAF
01-03-2007, 10:27 AM
Let's not tell him till we get there. It can be our secret :devil:
The anchor ropes can be cast quickly so we should be OK....lol

DILLIGAF
01-03-2007, 10:34 AM
I'm in for a boating day Friday!
Carl
2 boats + Carl and we are up to 3 boats plus whatever Socalmofo will have out. Our own little "Biker Boat Regatta"
lol

DaddyMack
01-03-2007, 10:42 AM
hmmm....wonder if I can tow my boat with my bike??:confused: :D

DILLIGAF
01-03-2007, 10:44 AM
Have someone tow your boat while you ride your bike out....
My boat will be waiting for me

socalmofo
01-03-2007, 11:18 AM
I'll be in a 24' Lightning
keep me posted.

SinCal
01-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Hey Tom we plan on being at the house in Bullhead wednesday. The bike trailer thing is easy. Put the bike in the back of the truck and tow the boat:idea:

Havasu Carrera
01-03-2007, 06:55 PM
You had better have some serious torque in that ride or a small boat!!
I tried to do both last year but just to much runnin around. Decisions decisions. My boats to small for Desert Storm anyhow. Oh and to slow.

GAME TIME
01-03-2007, 08:42 PM
2 boats + Carl and we are up to 3 boats plus whatever Socalmofo will have out. Our own little "Biker Boat Regatta"
lol
Count me in for taking the boat out on Friday!!!

DILLIGAF
01-03-2007, 10:12 PM
Count me in for taking the boat out on Friday!!!
4+ Socalmofo's boat(s). This should be good :)

Sportin' Wood
01-04-2007, 09:26 AM
So now the sellers remorse starts...
<------ Wishes we still had the KL trailer.
I'm not camping Angie unless its on the beach somewhere. You gonna drive the camper? I'm riding, screw the tow your bike to laughlin BS.
DILLIGAF, I'll be glad to ride on the swim step just make sure I have plenty of goose to prime the pump!
The crowd suck but I sure like the people watching.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-04-2007, 10:10 AM
We need to figure something out then. The only space at the Ponderosa was on top of that hangy down thing in the kitchen. :D You see who else is going and get back with me so I can make the reservations. Furthermore, I have no problem driving the cramper as long as you put it in . . . I mean on . . . for me. :jawdrop: As long as we're not staying insidle Laughlin.
Did you get your computer running again, or did you hijack someone else's?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-04-2007, 10:19 AM
FYI, the 5 star no-tell at KL is booked.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-26-2007, 11:01 AM
In case anyone is interested, houseboats at Katherine Landing rent for $200/night and sleep 6. 2 night minimum.

Debbolas
01-26-2007, 11:46 AM
We will be at the Grand Canyon that week, dory boating it down the river:D and hopefully I won't be carried out by a donkey ;)
Angie, you guys can stay at our place:D
I can't believe we are missing this! :jawdrop: Tom, I haven't even seen your house:devil:

shadow
01-26-2007, 11:52 AM
Tom we will definately be making laughlin this year.
keep me up to date on the game plan and we will hook up with you and Dale
forsure.

CampbellCarl
01-26-2007, 12:07 PM
Tom
Talked about this the other night at the bike shop....seems like my group for the regatta day on the water is going to be 2 maybe 3 boats.
I'm already gettin anxious!
Carl

DILLIGAF
01-26-2007, 12:34 PM
Tom
Talked about this the other night at the bike shop....seems like my group for the regatta day on the water is going to be 2 maybe 3 boats.
Carl
Thats sounds good. That should be about 7-8 boats or so. Funny seeing boats out there with peeps all in jeans and so forth......lol

TheLurker
01-26-2007, 12:39 PM
Checking in. I’llbe there all week :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-26-2007, 01:52 PM
Lurking??? :D

TheLurker
01-26-2007, 04:55 PM
Lurking??? :D
Not there. I'll be fully participating.:D

dumbandyoung
01-26-2007, 06:02 PM
dude it seems like it was just that time of year last year. and last year I was like "shit, im sooo far behind at work I cant go"...I better put my ass in gear this time. hahaha I dont have a bike but I like to go up there and hang out.. run up and down the river and party hard. :D

HavasuSelect
01-26-2007, 06:46 PM
Tom
Carl
Carl are you guys boating on Fri? I think I might have to take a trip out there.

Hustler
01-26-2007, 06:48 PM
Not there. I'll be fully participating.:D
Make sure you head across the river and stop by for a soda.

DILLIGAF
01-26-2007, 10:45 PM
Carl are you guys boating on Fri? I think I might have to take a trip out there.
Yep....Friday the boats go out but will be off the water...well, when everybody is ready to ride a bit :)
I am going to even play some of that friggin' Harley music sandwiched by some of the booty ho shiat...lol

Ultracrazy
01-26-2007, 11:04 PM
HAHA...I take it you are being very sarcastic.
I have a home in BHC so of course I am at this every year simply because of that. If not I probably would not go but since I do we always enjoy the festivities. Yes, the police have taken a lot of fun out of this run using such a heavy hand. Bottom line, you can have fun regardless as long as you are with good friends and enjoy it for what it is.
:confused:

DILLIGAF
01-27-2007, 01:13 AM
:confused:
Alright, whats up with the confused face?

DILLIGAF
01-27-2007, 01:16 AM
We will be at the Grand Canyon that week, dory boating it down the river:D and hopefully I won't be carried out by a donkey ;)
Angie, you guys can stay at our place:D
I can't believe we are missing this! :jawdrop: Tom, I haven't even seen your house:devil:
We have to get together and have some good food and wine at the house this spring/summer Deb :)

Debbolas
01-27-2007, 09:00 AM
YES!!
:D
I just need to get Matt to schedule our weekends:rolleyes:

TheLurker
01-29-2007, 08:39 AM
Make sure you head across the river and stop by for a soda.
Thank you for the invite. I will.

Sin Cal
01-31-2007, 12:15 PM
Yep....Friday the boats go out but will be off the water...well, when everybody is ready to ride a bit :)
I am going to even play some of that friggin' Harley music sandwiched by some of the booty ho shiat...lol
Hey Tom looks like a crew of UCLA girls will be coming out to the house for the River Run. They don't care if they have rides or not. I will be welcoming them with open arms;) Two you know from Naci. My group is growing. We should have 10-15 bikes leaving for Bullhead on Wed. or Thurs.

DILLIGAF
01-31-2007, 12:22 PM
Hey Tom looks like a crew of UCLA girls will be coming out to the house for the River Run. They don't care if they have rides or not. I will be welcoming them with open arms;) Two you know from Naci. My group is growing. We should have 10-15 bikes leaving for Bullhead on Wed. or Thurs.
I know...I talked with Misty and she filled me in. They don't need any bikes and somehow I think they will find something to do.....lol

selfmade
01-31-2007, 12:30 PM
I will be there all week. I have never been to Mohave or the river run so maybe I can tag along and you vets can show me around. I will buy a few beers in return for a tour guide

pixilatedpussy
01-31-2007, 06:06 PM
We are going this year with my dad & his wife. I think he is trailering the bike behind his rv.:D Should be a fun time!

nodigg
01-31-2007, 06:19 PM
I'm in with the boating on Friday. Reserved a spot in the gutter for the Toybox last night with Dale. Not enough bars to ride the bike from So Cal to Laughlin so I will be trailering out the bikes in the toybox and pulling the boat behind. Hope no one stops me enroute to measure the total combined length :D

Sin Cal
01-31-2007, 08:13 PM
I'm in with the boating on Friday. Reserved a spot in the gutter for the Toybox last night with Dale. Not enough bars to ride the bike from So Cal to Laughlin so I will be trailering out the bikes in the toybox and pulling the boat behind. Hope no one stops me enroute to measure the total combined length :D
So you convinced some of the other people to come out with you Rick?
We should have quite a crowd at the house.:sqeyes:

nodigg
01-31-2007, 08:38 PM
Still settling the undecided peeps. As of tonight it looks like Linda is not coming nor Danny's wife but still working on Joe showing up.

Screaming Pete
02-21-2007, 11:02 AM
this is looking pertty good, does any one want to ride this sat. 2-24

mrs.rvrluvr
02-21-2007, 11:13 AM
We are definately going, & staying out at our spot in Havasu. Looking forward to riding to Oatman. Going to try and combine both the poker run & Laughlin run together. Can't Wait!!!

DaddyMack
02-21-2007, 11:18 AM
I will be there prob from weds on for sure... still trying to figure out where to stay :( and whether I can get the boat there for Friday...
I will be sharing a booth with Counts Kustoms instead of having my own this year... If I end up working the entire time... not much riding during the day again this year :(.
Ha! an ex GF won the bike last year...
http://www.laughlinriverrun.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=32&page=2

Baja Big Dog
02-21-2007, 11:25 AM
this is looking pertty good, does any one want to ride this sat. 2-24
Taske a ride to Long Beach on sunday for the motorcycle swap meet.
Look for the Assholes Orange County, were sellin t-shirts........
Ask for the HB discounts...............yea right :confused:

Dan Lorenze
02-21-2007, 11:52 AM
I'm thinking about riding my Trail 70 there.... Please tell me you guys aren't all going to trailer your bikes? :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Dan_Lorenze/forkears2.jpg?t=1172087074

SummerBreeze
02-21-2007, 12:01 PM
That Trail 70 is sweet

Sportin' Wood
02-21-2007, 12:34 PM
I'm thinking about riding my Trail 70 there.... Please tell me you guys aren't all going to trailer your bikes? :D
Double no doubt!
My buddy bought a house and closes escrow that weekend so he's out. Anyone riding from the IE Thursday morning? I'm solo now. No I'm not trailering, There are spots to stop for Barley pops, it just gets thin between wonder valley and the AVI.
Bikes in pieces but I have a few weeks!

mobldj
02-21-2007, 04:43 PM
think the harley guys will beat me up if i show up with the crotch rocket...

mrs.rvrluvr
02-21-2007, 04:52 PM
we will be there on wed. Staying in Havi. at our campground. Hubby wants to ride most of the weekend but also wants to take the boat and watch the poker run

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 05:08 PM
we will be there on wed. Staying in Havi. at our campground. Hubby wants to ride most of the weekend but also wants to take the boat and watch the poker run
Basically we would take the boats out on Mohave Friday and then have a BBQ in the evening. Saturday up and out early for a ride down to Topock and then the Naked Turtle and get there early enough to get some front seats to see all the hardware coming back in at the Nautical. Hang out there a few hours meeting up with HB peeps and so forth. Then back to BH for another BBQ and head into town. Usually we just have such a good time at the BBQ we just hang out there and party till the early hours :)
Some of us get into town early in the week and go to Oatman Wed/Thursday and buy whatever tshirts and so forth we want then. People come and go at their leisure. On Sunday we usually go on a ride and kick back.

mrs.rvrluvr
02-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Basically we would take the boats out on Mohave Friday and then have a BBQ in the evening. Saturday up and out early for a ride down to Topock and then the Naked Turtle and get there early enough to get some front seats to see all the hardware coming back in at the Nautical. Hang out there a few hours meeting up with HB peeps and so forth. Then back to BH for another BBQ and head into town. Usually we just have such a good time at the BBQ we just hang out there and party till the early hours :)
Some of us get into town early in the week and go to Oatman Wed/Thursday and buy whatever tshirts and so forth we want then. People come and go at their leisure. On Sunday we usually go on a ride and kick back.
sounds like a good time we will need to hook up with u guys

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 10:00 PM
sounds like a good time we will need to hook up with u guys
You guys are welcome along. We have a good group and everybody is drama free. It is all about having a good time and getting back home in one piece

Hustler
02-22-2007, 02:09 PM
You guys are welcome along. We have a good group and everybody is drama free. It is all about having a good time and getting back home in one piece
Tom is the only drama queen we have:D
Tom you going to Irvine lake on Saturday?

nodigg
02-22-2007, 03:20 PM
think the harley guys will beat me up if i show up with the crotch rocket...
Plenty of rice burners out there Bill. I'm telling you BRING THE DREAM!

DILLIGAF
02-22-2007, 06:14 PM
Tom is the only drama queen we have:D
Tom you going to Irvine lake on Saturday?
Me a drama queen? Jeez Joe....
Whats going on out at Irvine Lake?

mrs.rvrluvr
02-22-2007, 06:18 PM
we will definately hook up. Huby and I want to meet some of the HBers on here:)

DILLIGAF
02-22-2007, 06:25 PM
we will definately hook up. Huby and I want to meet some of the HBers on here:)
Sounds good. Look forward to meeting you and the hubby.

Midlife Advantage
02-22-2007, 06:28 PM
Double no doubt!
My buddy bought a house and closes escrow that weekend so he's out. Anyone riding from the IE Thursday morning? I'm solo now. No I'm not trailering, There are spots to stop for Barley pops, it just gets thin between wonder valley and the AVI.
Bikes in pieces but I have a few weeks!
I'm not trailering this year, first time. Hope to have a chase car, but working on some bags for the bike. I dont think I can leave until Friday morning, depending on workload, but I am in Corona. anyone else leaving that morning?

DILLIGAF
02-22-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm not trailering this year, first time. Hope to have a chase car, but working on some bags for the bike. I dont think I can leave until Friday morning, depending on workload, but I am in Corona. anyone else leaving that morning?
I am proud of you Tim. Taking on that 240 mile trip all on your bike....lol

Sportin' Wood
02-23-2007, 07:38 AM
I'd like to leave Thursday morning or earlier, but ya never know. Angie is leaving Thursday after school as far as I know, I bet she wont mind hauling your bag.

nodigg
02-23-2007, 10:23 AM
Traitor!
Trailer queens rule!

DILLIGAF
04-05-2007, 10:19 AM
bump!

Sportin' Wood
04-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Fender came in now I just need a few more parts and some time in the paint booth...It won't be as done as I would have liked but I'm trying to make it happen MMSW tells me we are going with or with out it so It better be done.:D

DILLIGAF
04-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Fender came in now I just need a few more parts and some time in the paint booth...It won't be as done as I would have liked but I'm trying to make it happen MMSW tells me we are going with or with out it so It better be done.:D
I expect you guys there with or without a bike Jeff.

Big Kahunaa
04-05-2007, 10:40 AM
where is this bbq going to be

Screaming Pete
04-05-2007, 10:59 AM
rolling out thurs am from escondido, lets get the party started. Not On A Trailer..............:D

Sportin' Wood
04-05-2007, 11:32 AM
rolling out thurs am from escondido, lets get the party started. Not On A Trailer..............:D
Pete if I get the bike back together, can I tag along? Thinking the same thing Thursday AM. You guys are getting me fired up to get it done.:)

Screaming Pete
04-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Pete if I get the bike back together, can I tag along? Thinking the same thing Thursday AM. You guys are getting me fired up to get it done.:)
i'm more worried IF you don;'t get it back together i think MMSW will lay the smak down on ya

04-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Yah I'm trailering mine out to Havasu. Then ride to Laughlin with Shadow from there. I sure aint gonna ride that shovelhead all the way out. Its my T/T bike (tavern 2 tavern ).

Havasu Luvr
04-05-2007, 12:17 PM
I just talked to Chet this past weekend, Topock Marina is having their BBQ under the tent on that Saturday, Live music, Mechanical Bull, Cold Beer..... what more can you ask for. Friends will already be there...grins I'm scheduled to leave thursday morning as well.....high desert time:D

nodigg
04-11-2007, 08:06 PM
Thursday morning may be when I ride out. I'd like to hook up with yo Thursday peeps if possible. Yes I said RIDE out! Havi Thursday night to hook up the boat for an early Friday a.m drive to Mochoppy.

Sin Cal
04-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Thursday morning may be when I ride out. I'd like to hook up with yo Thursday peeps if possible. Yes I said RIDE out! Havi Thursday night to hook up the boat for an early Friday a.m drive to Mochoppy.
Riding out on Wedensday with a few people. Lias is driving the trick since i will be leaving it there. Looking forward to the party.

nodigg
04-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Riding out on Wedensday with a few people. Lias is driving the trick since i will be leaving it there. Looking forward to the party.
Me too Dale ( looking forward) :D

Sin Cal
04-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Me too Dale ( looking forward) :D
Rick who all is coming with you?

Quid Pro Quo
04-12-2007, 12:31 AM
Im going on the Water Thursday and Sunday. Riding into Laughlin on Friday and Saturday. I kinda want to go on the water Saturday for the Poker Run but only 2 real fun days in Laughlin and Saturday is the best?!?!?! What to do?:)

Havasu Carrera
04-12-2007, 12:45 AM
Yah I'm trailering mine out to Havasu. Then ride to Laughlin with Shadow from there. I sure aint gonna ride that shovelhead all the way out. Its my T/T bike (tavern 2 tavern ).
Dude!! You know that thing has disc brakes and Coil overs with Remote Res???? That thing is NICE!!

nodigg
04-12-2007, 03:30 PM
Rick who all is coming with you?
Looks like Joe, Dan, Linda & I at this point. Angie and Jeff are invited on our boat as well.

Sportin' Wood
04-15-2007, 07:51 AM
Looks like Joe, Dan, Linda & I at this point. Angie and Jeff are invited on our boat as well.
Hold the seats Rick!:D
I was going to leave Thursday morning, but I'm thinking of coming out Weds now.
I got all my parts it just depends on the paint now. Hopefully I can paint this week. Burnt Orange, or Copper metallic? Thats going to take me the longest. I can never make up my mind on color. Might be cool to paint it like the Hallett? Wood grain???:)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-15-2007, 08:08 AM
Don't worry, he's kidding about the wood grain. :D

nodigg
04-15-2007, 10:40 AM
Wood Grain would be very distinctive...I think you should add some tassles just for the finishing touch however.:D

DILLIGAF
04-16-2007, 03:20 PM
Hold the seats Rick!:D
I was going to leave Thursday morning, but I'm thinking of coming out Weds now.
I got all my parts it just depends on the paint now. Hopefully I can paint this week. Burnt Orange, or Copper metallic? Thats going to take me the longest. I can never make up my mind on color. Might be cool to paint it like the Hallett? Wood grain???:)
Jeff...I will probably be riding out Wed AM.....

hal300t
04-16-2007, 08:37 PM
Be RIDING out Tuesday AM. NO TRAILERS ALLOWED!

Sportin' Wood
04-18-2007, 06:22 AM
Jeff...I will probably be riding out Wed AM.....
Tom, I doubt I will be ready by Weds.I have a class Wed's as well untill 4:00pm so I'm leaving Thursday... Hopefully.:D
Did all the body work yesterday to the rear fender and got the primer on. Ordered House of Color Kopper Pearl and I'm hoping to spray the color on Thursday. Color sand and buff Sunday(all day:D ) put the bike back together on Monday and ride it for the rest of the week to shake out any bugs.
Screaming Pete if your out there lets hook up for the ride out Thursday if that works for you.
Bikes are a lot easier to build then race cars;) I might have to build a ground up?;)

DILLIGAF
04-18-2007, 06:27 AM
Check your PM Jeff. The bike sounds like it is going to look really nice.

DILLIGAF
04-22-2007, 03:43 PM
Looking at 100+ for the weather during the Run :)
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=bullhead+city%2C+az

Riverguy92345
04-22-2007, 03:50 PM
Looks like we will be out there Sat. Look for us

EAZYKILLER2006
04-22-2007, 04:38 PM
Looks like we will be out there Sat. Look for us
good seeing you guys this weekend :D we will be in havi this weekend and at topock sat ..