PDA

View Full Version : new years resolution shot

whiteworks
01-02-2007, 10:40 PM
girlfreind added me to her membership at the gym. boy am I gonna hear shit for this. went tonight and relized why I dont go to gyms. what a disgusting bacteria infested establishment. ya you can call me Mr. Monk, I'm over that place.

shockwaveharry
01-02-2007, 10:51 PM
Give it a couple weeks for all the "other" new year resolutionists to give up and filter out. The gym will catch up on their janitorial duties (hopefully) and you can take the first important steps to insuring a long and healthy life!
And if you sign up with me right now, I'll waive the normal initation fee of $800.00 and lower your payments to only $49.95 a month on a 5 year contract! Just sign right here and... :D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-02-2007, 11:47 PM
girlfreind added me to her membership at the gym. boy am I gonna hear shit for this. went tonight and relized why I dont go to gyms. what a disgusting bacteria infested establishment. ya you can call me Mr. Monk, I'm over that place.
i hear ya! ...i work out at home, for that reason...well ...AND~ the smell...YUCK...PLUS~ i can still screw around on line while i work out:) ...YA JUST HAVE TO GET PASSED ALL THE DARN "SCHOOL TEACHERS" ON HERE REMINDING YA, OF ALL THE MISTAKES YA MAKE, TYPIN WHILE YA WORK OUT isnt eazy......yes tom i mean you...:devil: lol j/k