PDA

View Full Version : Callaway Golf

Essex29
01-03-2007, 07:46 AM
Wasn't there someone here that had the hook up on Callaway ?
pm me...

Mandelon
01-03-2007, 07:56 AM
That would be BarryMac, aka Wannajetboat, aka Gottajetboat, aka GJB......

JB in so cal
01-03-2007, 08:05 AM
aka Picklesniffer, aka Pillow Biter. Yep. Anything to do with balls, BMac's your boy!

Ziggy
01-03-2007, 08:48 AM
aka Picklesniffer, aka Pillow Biter. Yep. Anything to do with balls, BMac's your boy!
aka fudgepacker :D

Screaming Pete
01-03-2007, 09:56 AM
I thought it was irmasbitch, or iwanablackwackerlikescreamingpete....but he's your guy. whatever

TOBTEK
01-03-2007, 10:27 AM
id contact ANDY01..... has has a new complete set of sticks and woods that he used at the BoatBling turny.... im thinking he would sell them, he SUX's! Or atleast SHOULD sell them :)

andy01
01-03-2007, 10:38 AM
id contact ANDY01..... has has a new complete set of sticks and woods that he used at the BoatBling turny.... im thinking he would sell them, he SUX's! Or atleast SHOULD sell them :)
Im gonna use them to beat you with, ya red headed step child! Somebody has to be the good golfer and cart driver, it may as well be me. Don't be mad my game is so strong.........

AvengerBabe
01-03-2007, 11:17 AM
or iwanablackwackerlikescreamingpete....
Shouldn't that be "iwannablackwackerlikescreamingpeteusedtohave"???:eek: :D :devil:

Froggystyle
01-03-2007, 11:26 AM
Shouldn't that be "iwannablackwackerlikescreamingpeteusedtohave"???:eek: :D :devil:
Snap!

Brady Bunch
01-03-2007, 11:36 AM
Where is that MOOFER at anyways......:D

Brady Bunch
01-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Shouldn't that be "iwannablackwackerlikescreamingpeteusedtohave"???:eek: :D :devil::eek:
:D LMAO.....ouch!

andy01
01-03-2007, 11:39 AM
From what I understand it is hard for BarryMac to get the deal and only a couple a year. So he may not be the hook up, I am not sure. if you do buy something from him, he is easy to deal with I have bought some golf stuff and wheels and he was easy, but again might a bit tuff on the clubs.
Andy

AZKC
01-03-2007, 11:54 AM
I thought it was irmasbitch, or iwanablackwackerlikescreamingpete....but he's your guy. whatever
:eek:
I think I just chuckled a bit:D

ChumpChange
01-03-2007, 12:53 PM
I just got a set of Fusion Widesoles for Christmas!!

Mandelon
01-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Ok, I got a driver cover that looks like a skunk. :^

BarryMac
01-03-2007, 02:27 PM
Where is that MOOFER at anyways......:D
:eek:
I think I just chuckled a bit:D
Ah ha ha, very funny muther fockers... :mad: :mad: :D

AZKC
01-03-2007, 03:59 PM
You my friend have a bad rep:jawdrop: :D

ChumpChange
01-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Barry:
Inform me on your product. Will my new set of Fusion's make me a scratch player?

phebus
01-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Barry:
Inform me on your product. Will my new set of Fusion's make me a scratch player?
Yes, there are a lot of weeds in the rough that will make you itch, and therefore scratch. :D

ChumpChange
01-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Yes, there are a lot of weeds in the rough that will make you itch, and therefore scratch. :D
Good thing I generally head straight to the water from there.

BarryMac
01-03-2007, 06:41 PM
You my friend have a bad rep:jawdrop: :D
Gues I should be thankful that ***boat doesn't have rep points anymore, I think I would have all reds...
Barry:
Yes, play twice a day for the next four years, on top of that hit a minimum of 400 range balls a day and don't forget to practice your putting a minimum of 3hours a day, at the end of all of this training you should be a scratch golfer, or damn near close to it...:D In all seriousness I'm not sure that it will make you a scratch golfer cause I'm not sure how you play now, but I can tell you that those particular Irons will make your miss hits better then if you were playing with your old irons. Good Luck and let me know how you like 'em...