PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it

H20 Toie
01-25-2006, 09:14 PM
Since finding out that my props were stolen i figured i would have to go and have a talk to the owner of the boat shop, but today they show up at my office with a pair of brand new props :) i paid for the repair but that was it, i didn't even have to call, they just ordered a new set and brought them to me. Is that customer service or what, i still can't believe it. i guess i will be going to Sun Country Marine more often.

INSman
01-25-2006, 09:23 PM
Oldest trick in the book !!! A business pretending that your personal belongings get stolen while in their custody, they turn in an insurance claim, make you whole and look like the hero to get all your future business and then sell your old props on Ebay !!!
:) :rollside:

GHT
01-25-2006, 09:25 PM
Oldest trick in the book !!! A business pretending that your personal belongings get stolen while in their custody, they turn in an insurance claim, make you whole and look like the hero to get all your future business and then sell your old props on Ebay !!!
And here I thought they were good guys too.. You insurance types don't trust anyone do you????? :hammer2: :hammer2: :D

INSman
01-25-2006, 09:32 PM
And here I thought they were good guys too.. You insurance types don't trust anyone do you????? :hammer2: :hammer2: :D
I am sure they are great guys !!! I have been in insurance for 18 years now though and just when I think that I have seen everything, I see something new that blows me away.
I am joking, in that I am sure these guys had nothing to do with the prop disappearance. I was just demonstrating the "Perfect Crime" for the non-insurance people :D

H20 Toie
01-25-2006, 09:33 PM
Damn Blane a little untrusting there aren't you.

INSman
01-25-2006, 09:40 PM
Damn Blane a little untrusting there aren't you.
No , just having some sick fun !! :)

JetBoatRich
01-25-2006, 10:30 PM
Is that how they do it :skull:

Hardly Satisfied
01-26-2006, 02:46 AM
That's very cool. they didn't waste any time getting your props back to you

Havasu Hangin'
01-26-2006, 04:56 AM
I have been in insurance for 18 years now...
You don't work for the I.N.S.?
:eek:

a catered life
01-26-2006, 08:02 AM
scam or whatever :rolleyes: in the end your a happy camper and thats what matters