PDA

View Full Version : Summer rental in Newport Beach?

Big Warlock
01-03-2007, 09:54 AM
Looking for a place for two or three months in Newport. Prefer Balboa Island. Anyone have any info they could help me with?
Thanks,
Rob

Jordy
01-03-2007, 09:55 AM
Damn you're impatient today!!! Must have not gotten a good night sleep huh??? I've got calls in to some people who know some people. Will keep you posted. :D

squirt'nmyload
01-03-2007, 09:56 AM
i think my cousins neighbor rents his place out during the summer...he lives at 15th st and balboa on the peninsula.....i'll be out there next week, i'll find out for sure:)

Jordy
01-03-2007, 09:59 AM
i he lives at 15th st and balboa on the peninsula.....i'll be out there next week, i'll find out for sure:)
Does it have a dock big enough for a 42' Cigarette and a little Donzi??? :D :D :D

Big Warlock
01-03-2007, 10:00 AM
Damn you're impatient today!!! Must have not gotten a good night sleep huh??? I've got calls in to some people who know some people. Will keep you posted. :D
I barely got any sleep. But am here at work like a trooper! Tonight is sleep night for sure! :D

Big Warlock
01-03-2007, 10:01 AM
Does it have a dock big enough for a 42' Cigarette and a little Donzi??? :D :D :D
Again, the 38 Donzi ZX is larger than a 42 Tiger. Live with it!! :D

squirt'nmyload
01-03-2007, 10:01 AM
would you like lifts for them too:D :D

Big Warlock
01-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Either way, dock or no dock, I'm looking!

Jordy
01-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Again, the 38 Donzi ZX is larger than a 42 Tiger. Live with it!! :D
If you mean larger like a bloated sea guppy, then yes, it's way ahead in that department. Now if you mean larger as in sleek lines and looks fast tied up at the dock, then you're all wrong. :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-03-2007, 11:20 AM
I can not think of anyone in their right mind that would rent to you 2. LOL
J/K

Mrs.Racer277
01-03-2007, 11:21 AM
maybe the Herbst place is available. :D

NOTALENT
01-03-2007, 11:25 AM
I always use
www.vrbo.com
lots of places...and very easy to deal with. Heres a link...about 100 of them availible...:D
http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/california/orange-county#2240

Jordy
01-03-2007, 11:35 AM
J/K
Ha ha ha... Dia-saster has the jokes today apparently. :eek: :notam: :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-03-2007, 12:18 PM
Ha ha ha... Dia-saster has the jokes today apparently. :eek: :notam: :D
Hi :D

Big Warlock
01-03-2007, 12:44 PM
J/K
My feelings are hurt! We have proven to be responsible individuals. I can get testimony on that from several people in Mexico. OK if it's in spanish?? :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
01-03-2007, 01:55 PM
My feelings are hurt! We have proven to be responsible individuals. I can get testimony on that from several people in Mexico. OK if it's in spanish?? :rolleyes:
LOL
HEHEHEHEHE
Actually I should not say anything about you...........................BUT Jordy ;) ;) Actually Jordy and Justin are great house guests. Shhhhhhhh don't let them know I admitted that.;)

Big Warlock
01-03-2007, 02:02 PM
LOL
HEHEHEHEHE
Actually I should not say anything about you...........................BUT Jordy ;) ;) Actually Jordy and Justin are great house guests. Shhhhhhhh don't let them know I admitted that.;)
Thank you. Nice of you to say that about me. However, I can't say Jordy is a good house guest. You should see what was my boat in Mexico when we left yesterday. Looked like a wreck and maybe a pelican hit the transom several times? I don't know. I think he has the key still. :D

Jordy
01-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Thank you. Nice of you to say that about me. However, I can't say Jordy is a good house guest. You should see what was my boat in Mexico when we left yesterday. Looked like a wreck and maybe a pelican hit the transom several times? I don't know. I think he has the key still. :D
I'm guessing that pelican is still a little dazed and confused but I can guaranty that he hasn't eaten another bait. :D :D :D
http://img.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/030417/144241__NEMO_l.jpg
Oh, and I left the key to Jordyado on the boat. :D

Big Warlock
01-03-2007, 02:23 PM
The sad part was when his cousins flew onto the dock to inspect the transom area to see where he hit his head....over and over and over again...........
Can you tell me again what you guys were fishing for? I was having a spa day. Sorry? :D

Jordy
01-03-2007, 02:31 PM
Can you tell me again what you guys were fishing for? I was having a spa day. Sorry? :D
The really sad thing is if he would have hit me. Been all Pelican Hunter and shit. :notam: :D
I know we weren't fishing for pelican so it was just a little added bonus. Should have kept him out on the line and used him for whale bait. :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-03-2007, 03:05 PM
The really sad thing is if he would have hit me. Been all Pelican Hunter and shit. :notam: :D
I know we weren't fishing for pelican so it was just a little added bonus. Should have kept him out on the line and used him for whale bait. :D :D :D
PLEASE tell me you did NOT hurt a Pelican????? :eek: :mad: :confused:

Jordy
01-03-2007, 03:11 PM
PLEASE tell me you did NOT hurt a Pelican????? :eek: :mad: :confused:
I didn't do anything. :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-03-2007, 03:15 PM
I didn't do anything. :D :D :D
Never mind I do not want to know. :devil:

Mrs.Racer277
01-03-2007, 03:16 PM
This story can not be good. :eek:

Big Warlock
01-03-2007, 04:07 PM
It was so bad I was in a hotel most of the week. Jordy took the keys to my boat and had the crew doing muy malo things while I was out with my significant other.
The Pelican story is too painful to talk about. However, I think there are pictures? Maybe they will appear on another thread?
There was also something about a Frenchman and Jordy one evening. Things turned ugly when Jordy asked him if he knew why the trees were planted on the Champs de Ellise (sp?). When he said no, Jordy told him it was so the Germans could march in the shade. Then Jordy met some Canadians........it was all downhill from there. Oh well, I'll move to another port when things cool down. :rolleyes: