PDA

View Full Version : Tom Papp Memorial Fund

FOURQ
01-03-2007, 07:08 PM
Like me, I know that many of you have known and appreciated Tom Papp over the past years. The news of his death this week was not only a real shock but also will be a true loss to all of us. Knowing that the family could use a little extra support at this time, with their permission I have created a memorial account in TommyÂ’s name. If you would like to add to this remembrance, you may make your check payable to:
Tom Papp Memorial Fund
c/o Mohave State Bank
1771 McCulloch Blvd.
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
Or
www.paypal.com ,
e-mail address: tompapp@justjetboats.com
accepts credit or debit cards
or
Tom Papp Memorial Fund
c/o Advanced Computer Management
1642 McCulloch Blvd N #234
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
Although contributions to this memorial fund are not tax deductible, I know that they will have real meaning to the family. Please note that 100% of monies received will be forwarded on to the family of Tom Papp.
Thank you,
Shawn Demaret
928-208-0291

shippingguy
01-03-2007, 07:17 PM
I will put a check in the mail first thing tomorrow. Tom was a great guy and he will definitely be missed. I used to chat with him every Friday when I am up at the Ultra showroom in Corona. Those Fridays will definitely be different from now on. He was a giving person that has helped a lot of people out and never asked for anything in return.

FOURQ
01-03-2007, 08:39 PM
Ttt

Baja Big Dog
01-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Ttt

atomickitn
01-04-2007, 07:07 AM
a check is in the mail , tom was a very nice person to know.:)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-04-2007, 07:32 AM
I saw the hubby donating via paypal last night.
Very sad loss. I only met him once but I know what a dear friend he has been to others.
Rest in peace.

racecar.hotshoe
01-04-2007, 07:33 AM
what happened?

FOURQ
01-04-2007, 07:40 AM
what happened?
the big threads are in just jets but Tommy passed away Monday from a heart attack.

racecar.hotshoe
01-04-2007, 07:58 AM
Thats to bad he was a nice guy I met him at ming when we took Problem Child there to test.RIP Tom................

FOURQ
01-04-2007, 03:00 PM
There have been many questions as to if this is a true memorial fund for Tommy. the answer is yes. his mother is 72 also on a fixed income. Tommy had no insurance for medical expenses nor was there enough funds to pay for a proper burial. Marianne has payed for this using a credit card but has no means to pay the debt back. At the request of the family I have set this up. I live in Havasu and have direct relation to the bank being used. Mohave State Bank has donated the account with NO expense incurred of any type. All monies received will go directly to Tom's mother Marianne Papp...I am in contact with the family daily and all monies are discussed. also any and all account transactions are available to anyone that requests them from me.
The service will be held Saturday January 13, 2007
any and all are welcome to come pay tribute to Tommy. Whether you were a friend, customer, seen him at the track or just plain liked his boats ALL are welcome.
in Laue of flowers please donate to the Memorial fund.
if you are not comfortable making the donation to the Memorial fund there will be a donation box at the service.
The services will be held at:
Crestlawn Memorial Park
11500 Arlington Avenue
Riverside, CA 92505
Date:
Saturday January 13th, 2007
Time:
10am

FOURQ
01-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Ttt

Baja Big Dog