PDA

View Full Version : K-5 at CFW

Kindsvater Flat
01-03-2007, 10:58 PM
Here is a little video of the K-5 Just playing around taking it easy.....
K-5 (http://www.schoutenranch.com/clips/k5.wmv)

Moneypitt
01-03-2007, 11:09 PM
Another winter time "legal" fix......Great video..........Rough water..........
Why were there jets shooting roosters with an actual "speed" boat on the water? The water was bad enough without the other boats. From what I saw on the video, that was some inconsiderate boating. The people on the beach are looking for clean bonzai passes by the boats they came to see, not some big long jet boat spray............Have a little class...........MP

Kindsvater Flat
01-03-2007, 11:13 PM
It was really to rough for any flats or hydros to run any speed. Preacher took the zz out and just cruised around only to put it back on the trailer. It was rough. Jeff ran the hydro pretty hard but his ass lifted out of the seat many times. The tunnels and jets faired ok with the rough water.

Beautiful Noise
01-03-2007, 11:56 PM
Nice Video Mike:D

RICHARD TILL
01-04-2007, 04:03 AM
I sure enjoyed the video. It sure was nice hearing that really great sounding motor instead of music.

BILLY.B
01-04-2007, 07:38 AM
How about a guy called me the other day (serious), asking if I could paint his boat just like I had painted the K-5. I said that would be out of the question seeing as I hadn't painted the K-5. The guy loved how beat up it looked, kinda like a warrior. Now Tony I have no idea who you got to do this but he was pretty intent on getting me to do his just like it. He said that if Wayne could copy the "Coldfire" boat why couldn't he do the same?. I was speechless. Other then to say...."Coldfire" was a cool looking boat. The "Traffic Cone"........Well what could I say other then if you want to do it I will do it. Complete with primer and peeling numbers!!!!:(

lucky
01-04-2007, 07:46 AM
How about a guy called me the other day (serious), asking if I could paint his boat just like I had painted the K-5. I said that would be out of the question seeing as I hadn't painted the K-5. The guy loved how beat up it looked, kinda like a warrior. Now Tony I have no idea who you got to do this but he was pretty intent on getting me to do his just like it. He said that if Wayne could copy the "Coldfire" boat why couldn't he do the same?. I was speechless. Other then to say...."Coldfire" was a cool looking boat. The "Traffic Cone"........Well what could I say other then if you want to do it I will do it. Complete with primer and peeling numbers!!!!:(
you forgot about the racers tape :) but hey - nothin wrong with riding dirty :) high maintence is high maintence , fast is just plain fast :)

Rattle Can Lou
01-04-2007, 07:52 AM
That paint job should be right up your alley Slim. Only problem your going to have is trying to figure out how to get 10 grand out of it.....most people know that primer is cheap. I know for a fact that you got the "peeling numbers" part down. Have a nice day the Chief.
RCL, you da man!

Rattle Can Lou
01-04-2007, 07:53 AM
That paint job should be right up your alley Slim. Only problem your going to have is trying to figure out how to get 10 grand out of it.....most people know that primer is cheap. I know for a fact that you got the "peeling numbers" part down. Have a nice day there Chief.
RCL, you da man!

BILLY.B
01-04-2007, 08:07 AM
That paint job should be right up your alley Slim. Only problem your going to have is trying to figure out how to get 10 grand out of it.....most people know that primer is cheap. I know for a fact that you got the "peeling numbers" part down. Have a nice day there Chief.
RCL, you da man!Whatever dimple ass. I figured i'd send him to Boise. The degree of difficulty on this paint job is right up your alley.

wsuwrhr
01-04-2007, 08:08 AM
Three hits....
all below the belt.
RCL.....DISQUALIFIED!!!!
That was some funny shit.
That paint job should be right up your alley Slim. Only problem your going to have is trying to figure out how to get 10 grand out of it.....most people know that primer is cheap. I know for a fact that you got the "peeling numbers" part down. Have a nice day the Chief.
RCL, you da man!

Rattle Can Lou
01-04-2007, 08:10 AM
I don't do red gelcoat Chiefy. If you send it up to me I will drape my naked ass all over it and Flatphu&&ed will have your balls. That would be some funny shiat right there..

Jetboatguru
01-04-2007, 08:15 AM
Is this a true story Billy? If so, it is freaking hilarious. I assure you that I had nothing to do with it. Somebody needs help. :confused:

BILLY.B
01-04-2007, 08:18 AM
Is this a true story Billy? If so, it is freaking hilarious. I assure you that I had nothing to do with it. Somebody needs help. :confused:It's true. First RCL trying to get modeling gig's and know this. What will the rest of 07 bring us ????.

Jetboatguru
01-04-2007, 08:26 AM
The funny thing about Lou's Santa pictures is it clearly shows that even if he had a washboard six pack stomach, he would still have a Dicky Do!:squiggle: :squiggle:

BILLY.B
01-04-2007, 08:28 AM
The funny thing about Lou's Santa pictures is it clearly shows that even if he had a washboard six pack stomach, he would still have a Dicky Do!:squiggle: :squiggle:Thas some shiat right there!!!

dossangers
01-04-2007, 08:58 AM
Sorry to say theres no way of duplicating the CONE! Years of hard work to put that touch on that boat!I dont think it would look as FAST with a SHINEright now the paints polished with ''BRAKE CLEANER''!! :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

sanger mike
01-04-2007, 07:43 PM
It's true. First RCL trying to get modeling gig's and know this. What will the rest of 07 bring us ????.
BILLY I have to say 07 has started quite sick.:eek:

rrrr
01-04-2007, 09:09 PM
Whatever dimple ass.
LMAO!!! :D :D

FlatStupid
01-04-2007, 09:34 PM
Sorry to say theres no way of duplicating the CONE! Years of hard work to put that touch on that boat!I dont think it would look as FAST with a SHINEright now the paints polished with ''BRAKE CLEANER''!! :sqeyes: :sqeyes:Yuk it up you turds! It will hurt worse when she whips it up and looks good too!!!!!!!!!!

BILLY.B
01-04-2007, 09:35 PM
Three hits....
all below the belt.
RCL.....DISQUALIFIED!!!!
That was some funny shit.Go back to your R.S.V.P.'s for your poker game blady. By the way...I saw a new TV show the other night called "Dirt". It's about a magazine like the "National Enquirer". Anyway the scummy little photo dude is you Chief. You do have a twin in the TV business. Even when he took his hat off it was you. My sides still hurt from laughing.

Lefty
01-04-2007, 09:51 PM
Billy I don't know if you still pit with Tony, but it must kill you towel that orange beast down after waxing your machine. Couldn't you sponser him with a paint job? JK

FlatStupid
01-04-2007, 09:53 PM
Billy I don't know if you still pit with Tony, but it must kill you towel that orange beast down after waxing your machine. Couldn't you sponser him with a paint job? JKOh no, a GREAT question!:confused:

Kindsvater Flat
01-04-2007, 09:54 PM
If it ain't broke don't fix it..... right?
http://www.schoutenranch.com/boat/Albums/Album1/Source/IMG_1666.jpg

Jetboatguru
01-04-2007, 09:57 PM
That is the beauty of it! Not many people in the stands are betting their dollar on the thrashed, beaten traffic cone.

FlatStupid
01-04-2007, 09:58 PM
Thats the really weird part. We already own em now I'd like to hurt em! Oh Dave are you there?:D See the smiley face?

Jetboatguru
01-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Thats the really weird part. We already own em now I'd like to hurt em! Oh Dave are you there?:D See the smiley face?
Dave already took his teeth out for the night and is counting naked sheep. Probably mounting one.

BILLY.B
01-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Billy I don't know if you still pit with Tony, but it must kill you towel that orange beast down after waxing your machine. Couldn't you sponser him with a paint job? JKAre you saying you don't like the way I did this one?????.:D . The primer is the newest in a line of candies to hit the market. Not to mention the fact that if I sponsor anymore boat paint jobs i'll be broke!!!!.

Jetboatguru
01-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Are you saying you don't like the way I did this one?????.:D . The primer is the newest in a line of candies to hit the market. Not to mention the fact that if I sponsor anymore boat paint jobs i'll be broke!!!!.
You cheap ass! Just nickel up and cut loose with a freebie. Look at all the business we brought you with the Cone.

Rexone
01-04-2007, 10:09 PM
but it must kill you towel that orange beast down
They even bother? :confused:

BILLY.B
01-04-2007, 10:10 PM
You cheap ass! Just nickel up and cut loose with a freebie.I tried, you got lazy, and you have what you have Chief, flat orange with shiny primer, and peeling numbers. Can some one say "SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT!!!!:eek: :)

Rexone
01-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Is this a true story Billy? If so, it is freaking hilarious. I assure you that I had nothing to do with it.
:D :D :D :) :) :)

Jetboatguru
01-04-2007, 10:15 PM
:D :D :D :) :) :)
Are you implying something Mr Rexone? I had no knowledge of the bogus phone calls.

FlatStupid
01-04-2007, 10:20 PM
They even bother? :confused:Oh yea we towel it vacuum it or bucket it depending on what Tony thinks it needs!:D

Jetboatguru
01-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Oh yea we towel it vacuum it or bucket it depending on what Tony thinks it needs!:D
In Phoenix I think it was more of that one!:D

Firecracker
01-04-2007, 10:27 PM
In Phoenix I think it was more of that one!:D
I think you needed a net to get the toxic Firebird fish out too!

Lefty
01-04-2007, 10:30 PM
They even bother? :confused:
I can see it now Billy just getting done wiping his boat down with a bottle of spray wax and diapers sure to get every water spot, putting the first cover on, then the second cover, then putting all his detail equipment away. Now to wash the K5 machine bottle of 409 and a scrub brush. Let me guess we don't used towels we let it air dry. Your right Flat stupid it was a stupid question

Firecracker
01-04-2007, 10:32 PM
I can see it now Billy just getting done wiping his boat down with a bottle of spray wax and diapers sure to get every water spot, putting the first cover on, then the second cover, then putting all his detail equipment away. Now to wash the K5 machine bottle of 409 and a scrub brush. Let me guess we don't used towels we let it air dry. Your right Flat stupid it was a stupid question
Instead of 409, it's brake clean, and shop towels... :D

FlatStupid
Mr. Grose is magic!! We sank that bitch and nobody could touch her! AMAZING!!!

Rexone
Are you implying something Mr Rexone? I had no knowledge of the bogus phone calls.
No implication intended.
It wouldn't be like you at all to participate in such a prank.
I think the phone call was probably real. After all it's a fine looking machine and one I'm sure many are envious of in terms of bling.

Rexone
01-04-2007, 10:35 PM
It's true. First RCL trying to get modeling gig's and know this. What will the rest of 07 bring us ????.
RCL's modeling career has just begun I think.
I hear several more Santa gigs are lined up and inked. He's a very popular Santa I guess.

BILLY.B
01-04-2007, 10:37 PM
You cheap ass! Just nickel up and cut loose with a freebie. Look at all the business we brought you with the Cone.You thought having RCL pose on the deck was off the hook. Wait until the new deal gets back to shop. You ain't seen nothing yet!!!!!. God I love my job, especially when the client lives outta town or state!!!:eek:

FlatStupid
01-04-2007, 10:38 PM
RCL's modeling career has just begun I think.
I hear several more Santa gigs are lined up and inked. He's a very popular Santa I guess.He's everywhere in 07.

MAXIMUS
01-05-2007, 04:54 AM
Just a detail hint... I like to use a can of krylon white primer to spruce up the piano boat after giving it a once over with brake cleaner... Really ties the overall together when done!:)
Tony how do you get such a high sheen out of that bitch??? Ive tried W-D40 that seems to help but makes it to slick to work on???:rolleyes:

Hud
01-05-2007, 06:08 AM
You thought having RCL pose on the deck was off the hook. Wait until the new deal gets back to shop. You ain't seen nothing yet!!!!!. God I love my job, especially when the client lives outta town or state!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

TAF
01-05-2007, 06:23 AM
Oh yea we towel it vacuum it or bucket it depending on what Tony thinks it needs!:D
How many holes were drilled in her to drain quicker? :devil:

460 jus getn it
01-05-2007, 07:52 AM
How many holes were drilled in her to drain quicker? :devil:I dont know what more funny, them drilling holes, or this post that has lucky and maxie written all over it.

Jetboatguru
01-05-2007, 07:57 AM
Just a detail hint... I like to use a can of krylon white primer to spruce up the piano boat after giving it a once over with brake cleaner... Really ties the overall together when done!:)
Tony how do you get such a high sheen out of that bitch??? Ive tried W-D40 that seems to help but makes it to slick to work on???:rolleyes:
Ben,
the high sheen is from the oil residue. That is why the floors look like they just rolled off the showroom floor.;)

lucky
01-05-2007, 08:44 AM
See the whole problem with a nice boat you are afraid of bangin it ? the traffic cone is a big warning device that says Get the fock out of my way :)

TAF
01-05-2007, 09:23 AM
See the whole problem with a nice boat you are afraid of bangin it ? the traffic cone is a big warning device that says Get the fock out of my way :)
I thought it was painted safety orange so the other guys would know what direction on the course to follow throught the misty spray :) and occasionally what to avoid when guru decides he needs to cool off and take a dive.:sqeyes:

riverjunkie
01-05-2007, 09:36 AM
That is the beauty of it! Not many people in the stands are betting their dollar on the thrashed, beaten traffic cone.
I am always puttin by bet on the Traffic Cone, beaten, sunk, whatever the situation, My Bet is the K-5 Rocks! ;)

Rattle Can Lou
01-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Oil on the floor????...now I know why you slip outta the seat once in a while.

TAF
01-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Oil on the floor????...now I know why you slip outta the seat once in a while.
trying to pick up those donuts :o floating in Firebird lake as he drove bye.:jawdrop: :o

BIGCHRIS
01-05-2007, 04:36 PM
You thought having RCL pose on the deck was off the hook. Wait until the new deal gets back to shop. You ain't seen nothing yet!!!!!. God I love my job, especially when the client lives outta town or state!!!:eek:
That could be interesting there cheif cant wait