PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Her454!!!!

topless
01-04-2007, 07:32 AM
O K, I've been DYING to post this so here goes............. Traci and Mike got married on December 16th. This is the only picture I have right now. Congratulations to you both. I wish you all the happiness and many many wonderful years to come. See what happens when you look around your backyard?????? (hehe):)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6634mike_n_t_2___2_.jpg

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-04-2007, 07:33 AM
Congratulations!!!!!
Nice cleavage shot too!!! :D

ratso
01-04-2007, 07:34 AM
Okay, who's the Mike guy that stole #6 from me???http://***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif:jawdrop: :D

lucky
01-04-2007, 07:37 AM
Great -- She was the only reason i got divorced :) lmao -- Well that and Toppless :) Congratss Mike and Traci -- but did you have to do it on cfw weekend - that will suck for anniversery's --- Chris :D

topless
01-04-2007, 07:40 AM
Great -- She was the only reason i got divorced :) lmao -- Well that and Toppless :) Congratss Mike and Traci -- but did you have to do it on cfw weekend - that will suck for anniversery's --- Chris :DYou told me I was the only reason!!!!:mad:

lucky
01-04-2007, 07:44 AM
You told me I was the only reason!!!!:mad:
yes , but but but but there is only room on your horse for one - and i want to ride lmao :D

Tom Brown
01-04-2007, 07:45 AM
Congratulations, Traci and Mike. :)

lucky
01-04-2007, 07:48 AM
Hey Tom - can you change her screen name to "his454" lmao

DILLIGAF
01-04-2007, 07:51 AM
Congrats and have a long and happy life together :)

Mrs.Racer277
01-04-2007, 07:52 AM
Congrats Traci and Mike. :)

topless
01-04-2007, 07:58 AM
I'm still in shock over the news.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-04-2007, 08:00 AM
Best wishes to both. Here's to many happy years together (MMSW raises the coffee cup).
~Angie

DILLIGAF
01-04-2007, 08:00 AM
I'm still in shock over the news.
Which Mike on here is the lucky guy Alison?

topless
01-04-2007, 08:03 AM
Which Mike on here is the lucky guy Alison?He's not on here. She found him on her own backyard.:)

DILLIGAF
01-04-2007, 08:06 AM
He's not on here. She found him on her own backyard.:)
Got ya...I assumed he was from here.
T...you look very pretty in white.
Did you break your leg breaking it off in his......?
:)

73kona455
01-04-2007, 08:16 AM
hearts are breaking all over the internet today...:jawdrop:

topless
01-04-2007, 08:19 AM
hearts are breaking all over the internet today...:jawdrop:On this site anyway huh?

Ziggy
01-04-2007, 08:22 AM
There's been just way to much news about Traci to consume lately..........:jawdrop:
Congrats T and M.:)

Hardly Satisfied
01-04-2007, 08:39 AM
Congrats to the both of them

Devil's Advocate
01-04-2007, 08:47 AM
Congratulations to you both!!:)

OnlyMoney
01-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Congrats Traci!!!!!! Glad to hear such wonderful news! :)

HCS
01-04-2007, 09:02 AM
That explains why she vanished. Who's mike?

Sleek-Jet
01-04-2007, 09:08 AM
... and not one comment about her wearing white... :D
I guess I'm officially off beer opening duty, someone else is legally bound to do that now.
Congrats Traci and Mike...

DILLIGAF
01-04-2007, 09:19 AM
I did...I said she looked pretty in white :)
I know that wasn't what you were looking for though....lol

missboatnam1
01-04-2007, 09:20 AM
Wow that came out of the blue!! Congrats Traci!! You look sooooo pretty!!:)

Ziggy
01-04-2007, 09:36 AM
Good thing the hottub incident happened afterwards. Beautiful white dress would look funny with a black boot. :)

Aqua Boogie1
01-04-2007, 09:48 AM
Congrats to you Traci!!!! Wishing you both great happiness!!!:D :D

Jbb
01-04-2007, 09:48 AM
Congrats Traci and Mike....
Did he break her foot as some kinda ...mountain wedding ritual?....:jawdrop:

Dave C
01-04-2007, 10:06 AM
I thought they just used shotguns on mullet moutain to get em to the altar... not club them till they submit.....:eek:
anyhow, congrats on the nuptials.

JetBoatRich
01-04-2007, 10:42 AM
Congratulations Traci!:D

topless
01-04-2007, 10:50 AM
Now guess what her new last name is................................................ ....................Tidbits:D :D

Ms. AquaBoogie1
01-04-2007, 10:51 AM
OMG Traci....Congrats......when, who, what???? lol....Had no clue:D

Flyinbowtie
01-04-2007, 10:55 AM
We've been keeping "mum" up here, too.:D
Traci is one of the nicest, most down to earth people I have met in many years. She is one of those people that you always find yourself pulling for, wanting the best for. She is somebody you can count on when you need a friend, and can slide right in to a conversation with even if it has been months since you talked to her.
Life hands us all a mixed bag of surprises and challenges to deal with.
How we deal with them, overcome them, and move forward defines and demonstrates our character.
Traci has faced more than her share of challenges, and deserves every happiness in life with Mike. He is a very lucky man, and I get the impression he knows that.
Our best to them both.

spectratoad
01-04-2007, 10:58 AM
:D She is awesome and deserves the very best. Congrats T. Can't wait to see you this next summer and tell you in person. OOORRRRRRR if you get to Reno look us up. Would love to buy you guys a drink.
So does this mean I have to eat breakfast at my own camp now?

RitcheyRch
01-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Congrats to you both. :D

abraman1326
01-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Congrats Traci. I hope the 2 of you have a long healthy, and fruitful life together.
BRA

Windy
01-04-2007, 03:14 PM
WOW...Congrats Traci...Drinks on us next week... I hope the two of you have a very happy life together. :)

SummitKarl
01-04-2007, 05:02 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_20_2.gif WOW!!!!! Congrats Traci....many Happy days;) :D

jdf
01-04-2007, 05:33 PM
that's just great way to go on finding him in your backyard best wish's for ya'll from texas

Her454
01-04-2007, 06:34 PM
THANK YOU EVERYONE! Seems like it all happened so fast but sometimes you never realize what is right in front of you. I married my best friend of almost 20 years.
Alison, what can I say........ LMAO, from a horsehead to a great friend, thank you. And btw...he says your in trouble for the tidbits comment. :) From cats and dogs...who woulda thunk it LOL.
Congratulations!!!!!
Thank you Mrs Boardsmenenjay :)
[QUOTE=ratso;2323169]Okay, who's the Mike guy that stole #6 from me???http://***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif:jawdrop: :D
# 6? You should'a spoke sooner Ratso!
Great -- She was the only reason i got divorced :) lmao -- Well that and Toppless :) Congratss Mike and Traci -- but did you have to do it on cfw weekend - that will suck for anniversery's --- Chris :D
LOL, not on CFW weekend the dates are all wrong. Sorry, I was saving myself for Jordy but he left me at the altar, but he's still my favorite :) AND BTW, it will NEVER be "His454" LOL.

Rexone
01-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Congrats T and Mike. :)
You are just full of surprises these days. :D
(Their454) :D

Her454
01-04-2007, 06:47 PM
Best wishes to both. Here's to many happy years together (MMSW raises the coffee cup).
~Angie
Shame on you Angie...coffee? LOL... :) Thank you
Got ya...I assumed he was from here.
T...you look very pretty in white.
Did you break your leg breaking it off in his......?
:)
Nope, not from here but he's lurked for quite a few years LOL. Thank you Tom...whites better than red hu? :)
There's been just way to much news about Traci to consume lately..........:jawdrop:
Congrats T and M.:)
News? Did I miss something? Thank you Zig.....means alot coming from you.
That explains why she vanished. Who's mike?
Vanished? Hardly.... just been busy. Who is Mike? Look back at your pics from CFW of 2002 under the EZ-up honey, your standing next to my husband LOL.
I guess I'm officially off beer opening duty, someone else is legally bound to do that now.
Congrats Traci and Mike...
Coming from a perfect gentleman, thank you.... for all the beers you opened for me :)

JAY4SPEED
01-04-2007, 06:52 PM
Congrats Traci! I wish the best for y'all!;)
Jay

Mandelon
01-04-2007, 06:55 PM
Aaah. "THEIR454"
Congrats to you T, I hope he is man enough for a chicky like you. :D
I'd say this occasion calls for everyone to post all their H454 pictures in this thread immediately.

Jbb
01-04-2007, 06:56 PM
I'd say this occasion calls for everyone to post all their H454 pictures in this thread immediately.
:jawdrop:

Her454
01-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Wow that came out of the blue!! Congrats Traci!! You look sooooo pretty!!:)
Out of the blue for me too I guess LOL........and thank you Tina....hope to see you next week? :)
Congrats Traci and Mike....
Did he break her foot as some kinda ...mountain wedding ritual?....:jawdrop:
I thought they just used shotguns on mullet moutain to get em to the altar... not club them till they submit.....:eek:
anyhow, congrats on the nuptials.
Guys, we still use shotguns.... and he's recovering well from the wounds. :)
We've been keeping "mum" up here, too.:D
Traci is one of the nicest, most down to earth people I have met in many years. She is one of those people that you always find yourself pulling for, wanting the best for. She is somebody you can count on when you need a friend, and can slide right in to a conversation with even if it has been months since you talked to her.
Life hands us all a mixed bag of surprises and challenges to deal with.
How we deal with them, overcome them, and move forward defines and demonstrates our character.
Traci has faced more than her share of challenges, and deserves every happiness in life with Mike. He is a very lucky man, and I get the impression he knows that.
Our best to them both.
Jeff & Cin............. thank you both from the bottom of my heart. I've met alot of friends on ***boat and RRL, and I can truly say that your family is one of the best things to come from the internet and you all are near and dear to my heart. I love you all.......... the whole damn Rough and Ready crew! :)

topless
01-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Just wait till you see her wedding present from me.:devil: :devil:

Mandelon
01-04-2007, 07:07 PM
I'll pitch in for batteries. :D

Her454
01-04-2007, 07:10 PM
:D She is awesome and deserves the very best. Congrats T. Can't wait to see you this next summer and tell you in person. OOORRRRRRR if you get to Reno look us up. Would love to buy you guys a drink.
So does this mean I have to eat breakfast at my own camp now?
I'll take that drink in the form of a jello shot. Oh BTW, my husband doesnt know I drink Jello shots so its our secret LOL. And you are always welcome at my camp for Breakfast as long as Misty doesn't kick my azzzzz :)

jetboatperformance
01-04-2007, 07:16 PM
Good for you two Tom Rhonda & Josh

spectratoad
01-04-2007, 07:26 PM
I'll take that drink in the form of a jello shot. Oh BTW, my husband doesnt know I drink Jello shots so its our secret LOL. And you are always welcome at my camp for Breakfast as long as Misty doesn't kick my azzzzz :)
You're a married woman now so it's almost like a free pass.........almost. :D :D And don't worry she thinks you're the shiznit. :) :)

Second "PLACE"
01-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Kinda nice to see this in light of all the recent divorce drama here on the boards. Congrats :D

Her454
01-04-2007, 07:30 PM
WOW...Congrats Traci...Drinks on us next week... I hope the two of you have a very happy life together. :)
Thanks Windy! I knew I'd find a way for the drinks to be on you!:D Cant wait to finally meet you after all these years!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_20_2.gif WOW!!!!! Congrats Traci....many Happy days;) :D
Thank you Karl! :)
that's just great way to go on finding him in your backyard best wish's for ya'll from texas
Sometimes we fail to see what is right in front of us....hence...our own backyard :) Thank you

Kim Hanson
01-04-2007, 07:34 PM
Congratulations!!!!!
Nice cleavage shot too!!! :D
That was the first thing I noticed, where has she been hiding those..........( . )( . ),s .......? Back on track now :D Congrats Cleavage, I mean Traci :D :D

Her454
01-04-2007, 07:52 PM
Aaah. "THEIR454"
Congrats to you T, I hope he is man enough for a chicky like you. :D
LOL, ummmm I'd say he's man enough. :) Man enough to keep me in line LOL. NO Her454 pics Mandy..........and thanks for the congrats.
Congrats T and Mike. :)
You are just full of surprises these days. :D
(Their454) :D
Thanks Mikeeeee. Their454? OUCH. :)
Good for you two Tom Rhonda & Josh
WOW what a nice surprise! Thanks you guys, really appreciate it!

Her454
01-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Kinda nice to see this in light of all the recent divorce drama here on the boards. Congrats :D
Thank you...and yes Ratso's thread scared the hell out of me LOL. :D

Biglue
01-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Congrats Traci, wish you many happy years to come. ;)

topless
01-04-2007, 07:58 PM
Between me and Jordy, I think we just might have enough pictures to scare him away .....................I wouldn't do that though.:eek:

YeLLowBoaT
01-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Congrats...I hope you got a prenub to protect taht 454 :)

Her454
01-04-2007, 08:32 PM
Between me and Jordy, I think we just might have enough pictures to scare him away .....................I wouldn't do that though.:eek:
I just caught him, and your trying to scare him away? :eek: :D
Congrats...I hope you got a prenub to protect taht 454 :)
HER454..............................His stuff LOL............. J/k.... :)

Ziggy
01-04-2007, 08:35 PM
I'll second that thought for sure, it is refreshing to have good news.
Traci, the news I refer to ....."job, foot, marriage"......seems like all in the past week or two, :idea: and perhaps all tied together(so to speak):D :D
Once again, many delightful years for the two of you.:)

Her454
01-04-2007, 08:44 PM
I'll second that thought for sure, it is refreshing to have good news.
Traci, the news I refer to ....."job, foot, marriage"......seems like all in the past week or two, :idea: and perhaps all tied together(so to speak):D :D
Once again, many delightful years for the two of you.:)
Yes I guess you are right. Lost my job after 14 years to layoffs and that hit pretty hard. Lots of changes. I've been preparing for that for quite awhile but its still hard to accept. At any rate, sometimes its the doors that close in life that open others. Sounds crazy but I feel so settled in the middle of it all. And BTW, wish me luck, I think I found another job oday out of the East Coast with the same company where I can work from home! ....wish me luck. :)

Ziggy
01-04-2007, 08:53 PM
Yes I guess you are right. Lost my job after 14 years to layoffs and that hit pretty hard. Lots of changes. I've been preparing for that for quite awhile but its still hard to accept. At any rate, sometimes it the doors that close in life that open others. Sounds crazy but I feel so settled in the middle of it all. And BTW, wish me luck, I think I found another job oday out of the East Coast with the same company where I can work from home ....wish me luck. :)
I know to always ask for level two so its possible to actually communicate with the help desk person:D . I feel for you in regard to the offshore 'hiring' that's prevelent in that high-tech line of biz...........
You are so right about the doors......hear and see it often enough.
Good luck on the jobbie job;) ..........money is a neccessary commodity in our lives:(
btw---------be nice to see a pic of you guys, and the ring(s). Wife got me a new band for Christmas too :D
crackin' me up your edit excuse :D:D:D:D:D

Her454
01-04-2007, 09:02 PM
I know to always ask for level two so its possible to actually communicate with the help desk person:D . I feel for you in regard to the offshore 'hiring' that's prevelent in that high-tech line of biz...........
You are so right about the doors......hear and see it often enough.
Good luck on the jobbie job;) ..........money is a neccessary commodity in our lives:(
btw---------be nice to see a pic of you guys, and the ring(s). Wife got me a new band for Christmas too
crackin' me up your edit excuse :D:D:
Doors....nuff said LOL. I may have some pics later...my daughter has them on her camera, it was a real quiet ceremony on the water /SNOW in Lake Tahoe. Right on the beach as a matter of fact.........surprise surprise. Congrats on the new band.........
Oh and its no excuse, its true. OLDSQUIRT DID get me hooked on the Baileys a few years ago...true story. Brought me a bottle for Christmas and I still have it in my hutch. ;) Thanks Craig. I think :D

Ziggy
01-04-2007, 09:08 PM
Doors....nuff said LOL. I may have some pics later...my daughter has them on her camera, it was a real quiet ceremony on the water /SNOW in Lake Tahoe. Right on the beach as a matter of fact.........surprise surprise. Congrats on the new band.........
Oh and its no excuse, its true. OLDSQUIRT DID get me hooked on the Baileys a few years ago...true story. Brought me a bottle for Christmas and I still have it in my hutch. ;) Thanks Craig. I think :DLOL, well that's lame if it's the same bottle.........that'd be kinda far from "Hooked" if it's lasted a couple years;) :)
ohhhhhhhhh, Tahoe. BMac will have something to say about that, he's from there.

24sleekenforcer
01-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Congrats to the both of you and many years of happiness.

HCS
01-04-2007, 11:04 PM
His nuts and bolts must be 24 carat gold! :D
j/k Traci.
I hope you found what your looking for in life.
Congratulations to both of you!!!
Does he drink beer?? :D I know you do.
Cheers!!!!!!

HCS
01-04-2007, 11:07 PM
Vanished? Hardly.... just been busy. Who is Mike? Look back at your pics from CFW of 2002 under the EZ-up honey, your standing next to my husband LOL
I hope it's not those yellow looking people.:D

IN2-IN2MX
01-05-2007, 12:43 AM
Congratulations T. Awesome news. :)

Bre
01-05-2007, 12:49 AM
Congrats!!! Good to hear the year is starting off right :)

work2play
01-05-2007, 05:45 AM
Congrats, may you always be as happy and as in love as your wedding day.

Big Warlock
01-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Congrats!!!!

Her454
01-05-2007, 09:21 AM
Thanks again everyone!:D
I hope it's not those yellow looking people.:D
LMAO! It is! Do you still have that pic?

HCS
01-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Thanks again everyone!:D
LMAO! It is! Do you still have that pic?
I looked for it last night but couldn't find it.
I'll have to check the archives.

Ms. AquaBoogie1
01-05-2007, 11:24 AM
Oh and its no excuse, its true. OLDSQUIRT DID get me hooked on the Baileys a few years ago...true story. Brought me a bottle for Christmas and I still have it in my hutch. ;) Thanks Craig. I think :D
Congrats again Traci......Tahoe!! Which beach? We got married at LakeShore lodge which is right down the street from Heavenly...I bet it was gorgeous!

Her454
01-05-2007, 11:46 AM
Congrats again Traci......Tahoe!! Which beach? We got married at LakeShore lodge which is right down the street from Heavenly...I bet it was gorgeous!
Lakeland Village is where we got married, we got married right in the room. We were going to do it on the beach but it was snowing like crazy so we did it in front of the fire instead :)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139lakelandvillage.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139lakeland2.jpg

Rexone
01-05-2007, 12:16 PM
We were going to do it on the beach but it was snowing like crazy so we did it in front of the fire instead :)
Classic. Thanks for the new sig line. :)

ratso
01-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Classic. Thanks for the new sig line. :)
ROTFLMAO...:D

BarryMac
01-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Congrats Traci, your man is very lucky to have caught you. Tahoe, ahhh, the most beautiful/romantic place in the world, you two couldn't have picked a better place to tie the knot. Here's to many, many happy years together...

lucky
01-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Congrats Traci, your man is very lucky to have caught you. Tahoe, ahhh, the most beautiful/romantic place in the world, you two couldn't have picked a better place to tie the knot. Here's to many, many happy years together...
Ok - I keep reading references to my NAME -- Knock it off ! I don't want anything to do with marriage - its all about being a pirate and snatching the booty errr vice versa :idea: :D My new captian is Ratso - I'll follow his lead - when ya want to learn about the stock market you hang out with the guys making all the money Right ...... :idea:

topless
01-05-2007, 02:01 PM
I don't want anything to do with marriage - That's not what you said yesterday.:jawdrop: :eek:

BarryMac
01-05-2007, 02:02 PM
That's not what you said yesterday.:jawdrop: :eek:
He was just hoping that you'd do him... :eek: :D

lucky
01-05-2007, 03:12 PM
He was just hoping that you'd do him... :eek: :D
bingo -- lmao :D always have to take a car out befor ya buy it :) lmao

ratso
01-05-2007, 03:14 PM
bingo -- lmao :D always have to take a car out befor ya buy it :) lmao
...and drive and beat the Hell out of it like you'd do a rental.:D

lucky
01-05-2007, 03:17 PM
:D :D ...and drive and beat the Hell out of it like you'd do a rental.:D
YOu should so write a book :) Toppless I would marry you any day -- just cause i think you sooooooooo sexy in Gray - ;) let me know what size ball i need to hook up the Trailer out of Mikes Yard !!!!- is it a 2" or 2-5/16ths :D

topless
01-05-2007, 03:19 PM
:D :D
YOu should so write a book :) Toppless I would marry you any day -- just cause i think you sooooooooo sexy in Gray - ;) let me know what size ball i need to hook up the Trailer out of Mikes Yard !!!!- is it a 2" or 2-5/16ths :DLMAO!!!! Not many people know about that gray picture.

lucky
01-05-2007, 03:20 PM
LMAO!!!! Not many people know about that gray picture.
ssssssseeeeexxxxxxyyyy :)

Devil's Advocate
01-05-2007, 03:22 PM
...and drive and beat the Hell out of it like you'd do a rental.:D
LMAO..then turn the p.o.s in and act like you don't know what happened.:D

OutCole'd
01-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Lakeland Village is where we got married, we got married right in the room. We were going to do it on the beach but it was snowing like crazy so we did it in front of the fire instead :)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139lakelandvillage.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139lakeland2.jpg
Congrats!
I love Lakeland Village, I just stayed there for Thanksgiving weekend.

RP2
01-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Congrats Traci... stay happy and healthy!
RP

ratso
01-05-2007, 03:28 PM
LMAO..then turn the p.o.s in and act like you don't know what happened.:D
Alright, let's not hijack this respectable "Marriage" thread...:jawdrop:
Sorry 454, we're like a couple of mischievious 4 year olds when we get together...:D

lucky
01-05-2007, 03:29 PM
Congrats!
I love Lakeland Village, I just stayed there for Thanksgiving weekend.
lol I drove that boat - with neeeked chicks :) - Did you hit pu club Vex after ?:D

topless
01-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Sorry 454, we're like a couple of mischievious 4 year olds when we get together...:DLucky started it!!!!

ratso
01-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Lucky started it!!!!
He seems to do that a lot!!!:jawdrop: :D
Wait a minute... you didn't start it?http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

topless
01-05-2007, 03:33 PM
He seems to do that a lot!!!:jawdrop: :D
Wait a minute... you didn't start it?http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gifI started the thread, he started the hijacking of it.

Devil's Advocate
01-05-2007, 03:35 PM
Sorry 454, we're like a couple of mischievious 4 year olds when we get together...:D
You're right. This is about the lovely institution of marriage and joining of lives of two people who love each other. There's other places to take the train wrecks.:D
Congrats again you two, just ignore us.:D

ratso
01-05-2007, 03:35 PM
I started the thread, he started the hijacking of it.
He beat us all to it???
We better get on the ball...:D

topless
01-05-2007, 03:36 PM
He beat us all to it???
We better get on the ball...:DYou know me better. I would never hijack such a loving thread.

ratso
01-05-2007, 03:36 PM
You're right. This is about the lovely institution of marriage and joining of lives of two people who love each other.
COUGH COUGH HACK HACK...:jawdrop:

ratso
01-05-2007, 03:37 PM
You know me better. I would never hijack such a loving thread.
ROTFLMAO... You seem to forget, I know you better than that.:jawdrop: :D

lucky
01-05-2007, 03:40 PM
ohh no would not want to do that to Traci -- Hey look at my boat crew :D
funny thing when we where comming in i saw two people "doing it in the snow " i think i have a pic -- ya think ???? lmao

Devil's Advocate
01-05-2007, 03:40 PM
You know me better. I would never hijack such a loving thread.
Cut that shit out.:D
Can you hijack your own thread??:D

Her454
01-05-2007, 04:05 PM
ROTFLMAO, thanks Devils Adv for trying to keep this thread somewhat on topic......
I just got married tho, I didnt lose my sense of humor :D
However, Rexone did just make my shit list again LOL.

Rexone
01-05-2007, 04:23 PM
However, Rexone did just make my shit list again LOL.
I was unaware I ever got crossed off. :)
Now let me see if I can find the jello pic. Mike needs to be aware of what to expect if he focks with your jello. :)

Her454
01-05-2007, 06:23 PM
I was unaware I ever got crossed off. :)
Now let me see if I can find the jello pic. Mike needs to be aware of what to expect if he focks with your jello. :)
LMAO, apparently I had mistakenly removed you for a short time. :) No need for pics, he is well aware what to expect. :devil: :D

Jetboatguru
01-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Congratulations Trace

YeLLowBoaT
01-05-2007, 06:43 PM
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21417&stc=1&d=1168051399

Ziggy
01-05-2007, 07:23 PM
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21417&stc=1&d=1168051399
Redneck Jello's?

YeLLowBoaT
01-05-2007, 07:25 PM
i don't really remember whos they were... but they did come from the here some where.

Ziggy
01-05-2007, 07:32 PM
Think I'll send Traci a nice Columbian blend coffee gift pack.....Hubby might appreciate it :D

pixilatedpussy
01-05-2007, 07:33 PM
O K, I've been DYING to post this so here goes............. Traci and Mike got married on December 16th. This is the only picture I have right now. Congratulations to you both. I wish you all the happiness and many many wonderful years to come. See what happens when you look around your backyard?????? (hehe):)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6634mike_n_t_2___2_.jpg
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D Much love and happiness to you both! xoxoxoxoxo

Cas
01-06-2007, 07:39 AM
Congrats Tracy/Mike! As I mentioned in the PM, Mike is one lucky guy!
We hope you 2 have a long and loving marriage :)
I'm thinking this thread is already up for thread of the year!
Just to keep the rumor mill going.....I heard you're pregnant :D

Her454
01-06-2007, 10:51 AM
Congratulations Trace
Thanks Tony:D
Think I'll send Traci a nice Columbian blend coffee gift pack.....Hubby might appreciate it :D
LOL, he doesn't drink coffee either....surprise, surprise. :D
Congrats Tracy/Mike! As I mentioned in the PM, Mike is one lucky guy!
We hope you 2 have a long and loving marriage :)
I'm thinking this thread is already up for thread of the year!
Just to keep the rumor mill going.....I heard you're pregnant :D
LOL, thanks Steve. Don't tell anyone, but its twins.

01-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Damn, 5 pages and I just found out you got married!!:eek: Congrats Traci and Mike. May you two have many happy and healthy years together. :D

SummitKarl
01-06-2007, 12:24 PM
LMAO, apparently I had mistakenly removed you for a short time. :) No need for pics, he is well aware what to expect. :devil: :D
gezz how lucky can one person get, the Image gallery goes down just as this thread comes up:rolleyes: Damnit:devil: :D