PDA

View Full Version : You People Scare Me...

Do F150's Float?
01-04-2007, 08:40 AM
Ok, not YOU people specifically... but the general population is making me kind of worried...
People on treadmills: Things are bound to fall off the display rack on said treadmill. After the item falls off, it will be propelled of the conveyer type belt you are running on and come to a stop somewhere behind you. Contrary to popular belief, the best way to stop this belt is NOT with your face, but with the big red "STOP" button on the display. If you must quit running before you have the opportunity to hit the "STOP" button, place your feet on the rails on either side of the belt. This will stop you from propelling off of the treadmill and into the wall, right next to your ipod. (Seen this at the gym once... almost happened again last night...)
Compact car drivers: I compliment you for your gasoline efficient machines, and must admit, some of those little cars are cute. However. Let me advise you that driving directly on the side of a lifted truck is not wise. In fact, I am pretty sure that you would fit entirely under my truck. Much like 18 wheelers have large blind spots, large trucks/suvs have the same. Keep that in mind, Sven.
People who ride in elevators: Riding in an elevator is not an opportunity to see if the weight/person capacity can be tested. After being sammiched between the wall, and a large girl who smelled like what can only be described as a lysol covered turd, i have come to the conclusion that i do NOT want you to touch me in the elevator. Not your back. Not your arm, not even your pony tail. Remember "personal space" from grade school? Learn it. Live It. Love It. (This applies to standing in lines to pay for things, but not concerts or mosh pits).
Crazy Bicycle riders: If you are unable to ride your bike on the sidewalk, and there is no bike lane avaliable, i get it, you need to ride in the street. You do not, however, need to ride the wrong way down a busy street that has cars parked on both sides, and swerve around like a clown on a unicycle. I believe in most places, a bicycle is considered a vehicle, and i highly doubt the local law enforcement would take kindly to me dirving the wrong way down the street, weaving back and forth. It's just a hunch...
Ok, rant over. Continue on :)

riverbound
01-04-2007, 09:18 AM
Lol

CBadDad
01-04-2007, 09:40 AM
People on treadmills:
But will they fly??? :idea:

squirt'nmyload
01-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Much like 18 wheelers have large blind spots, large trucks/suvs have the same. Keep that in mind, Sven. :
try getting some of those blind spot mirrors...ya know the little round ones that stick on your mirror:D :D :D ;)

Dave C
01-04-2007, 10:12 AM
what are you new... you just now catching on that people in general are retarded..... oh well better late than never.... ;) :D

Do F150's Float?
01-04-2007, 03:05 PM
But will they fly??? :idea:
Only if they rotate their arms in a counter clockwise momentum at twice the rpm of the belt on the treadmill. Or something. :confused:
try getting some of those blind spot mirrors...ya know the little round ones that stick on your mirror :D ;)
I already have them covering my entire truck. It's the rolling disco ball :D
Kind of like spinners, i assume this is one trend that ain't gonna die.
what are you new... you just now catching on that people in general are retarded..... oh well better late than never.... ;) :D
:D Nahh... i've known for a while now, sometimes though, it just slaps you in the face so hard you feel the need to tell someone (or someones... )
Did i mention i saw a midget at the gym last night?!?! :jawdrop: :)

Tom Brown
01-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Did i mention i saw a midget at the gym last night?!?!
http://www.***boat.com/ubb/eek.gif
I assume you're mocking me. Jbb probably put you up to it. Showering with a midget. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106772)

riverbound
01-04-2007, 04:20 PM
I already have them covering my entire truck. It's the rolling disco ball :D
Kind of like spinners, i assume this is one trend that ain't gonna die.
They spinnin they spinnin they spinnin.....:D

Do F150's Float?
01-04-2007, 04:27 PM
http://www.***boat.com/ubb/eek.gif
I assume you're mocking me. Jbb probably put you up to it. Showering with a midget. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106772)
No tom, no mockery here! There i am, miding my own business, nearing 60 minutes on the pre-cor, when low and behold i spot a guy with a tennis raquet out of my un-spectacled eye. "Wait!" i think... "there are no tennis courts here! Just raquet ball... and that guy is awful short..." Yep. Midget with a raquetball raquet :D

Do F150's Float?
01-04-2007, 04:28 PM
They spinnin they spinnin they spinnin.....:D
I'm not talking to you mr. NoMyspaceMessageReplier. LOL
WHAT COLOR IS YOUR DAMN TRUCK!?! It's really important. Star magazine called me AGAIN to find out!!! :D

riverbound
01-04-2007, 04:41 PM
I'm not talking to you mr. NoMyspaceMessageReplier. LOL
WHAT COLOR IS YOUR DAMN TRUCK!?! It's really important. Star magazine called me AGAIN to find out!!! :D
I didnt reply????
Its charcoal gray.

Do F150's Float?
01-04-2007, 04:44 PM
I didnt reply????
Its charcoal gray.
Nice. Now i can go collect my $45.00 tip fee they give me :)
and no, you didn't reply :yuk: :D

riverbound
01-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Nice. Now i can go collect my $45.00 tip fee they give me :)
and no, you didn't reply :yuk: :D
My bad.... :(
It goes in for lift and other stuff soooon :D

Tom Brown
01-04-2007, 05:00 PM
"Wait!" i think... "there are no tennis courts here! Just raquet ball... and that guy is awful short..." Yep. Midget with a raquetball raquet :D
lol! :D