PDA

View Full Version : Parker this weekend

riverbound
01-04-2007, 04:17 PM
A bunch of us are going out this weekend to watch the races....who else is gonna be there?

Bre
01-04-2007, 04:19 PM
We might be... not sure yet

riverbound
01-04-2007, 05:23 PM
We might be... not sure yet
I will make sure to keep an eye out for you;)

RiverRatMike
01-04-2007, 06:36 PM
A bunch of us are going out this weekend to watch the races....who else is gonna be there?
I'll be there at my place on the river. Installing a stereo in the Rhino this weekend so will be busy doing that in the garage and watching the dirtbikes fly by.

BLOWN HOWARD
01-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Just got back and the water is way lowwwww only about a foot deep and end of dock. Stick to the dirt toys this weekend. Supposed to be back up by the 14th

RiverRatMike
01-04-2007, 07:10 PM
Just got back and the water is way lowwwww only about a foot deep and end of dock. Stick to the dirt toys this weekend. Supposed to be back up by the 14th
yeah neighbor called me yesterday to let me know, you could walk under the docks.

RiverRatMike
01-04-2007, 07:48 PM
mike, you should start a thread about that : :idea: here's how it'll go .... "PUTTING A STEREO IN THE RHINO THIS WEEKEND" ... that'll probably be worth about 8 pages, 450 replies 12,345 views :confused: (have fun) :D
don't get me started I just might. HAHAHA:)

riverbound
01-05-2007, 12:11 AM
They started dropping it last weekend...we almost didnt get my borthers boat out in time :( I think its down about 4 feet.

djunkie
01-05-2007, 02:11 AM
Ya I might be out there. :D :D

Hardly Satisfied
01-05-2007, 03:03 AM
Have fun

echo
01-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Why do they drop the water level,any particular reason?

djunkie
01-05-2007, 11:08 AM
Why do they drop the water level,any particular reason?
Not 100% sure but I think it is so people can work on their docks/seawalls etc.

RitcheyRch
01-05-2007, 11:14 AM
What's funny is that if you go to the Parker website they claim that they never drop the level and you can boat year round.

djunkie
01-05-2007, 11:17 AM
What's funny is that if you go to the Parker website they claim that they never drop the level and you can boat year round.
Trust me, we have boated when the water lever was dropped. I just wouldn't advise it to someone who doesn't know the river very well. :D

h2oski2fast
01-05-2007, 11:44 AM
They started dropping it last weekend...we almost didnt get my borthers boat out in time :( I think its down about 4 feet.
??????? If I remember correctly someone, and I won't name names RB, was in bed in fetal position making sounds that related to death do to over consumption of alcohal. :D :D :D

riverbound
01-05-2007, 11:51 AM
??????? If I remember correctly someone, and I won't name names RB, was in bed in fetal position making sounds that related to death do to over consumption of alcohal. :D :D :D
FUN!!...actually, it was the beginning stages of the flu :( I have been sick all week and just now getting over it.......I'm sure the over consumption of alchohol didn't help any and probably exacerbated the situation.
having the flu and a hangover at the same time sux! :(

djunkie
01-05-2007, 11:54 AM
I'm outta here. See you freaks there. :D :D

riverbound
01-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Trust me, we have boated when the water lever was dropped. I just wouldn't advise it to someone who doesn't know the river very well. :D
I remember when they used to drop it all the way....and I would watch jet skiers run up and down the "stream"...the river was at best 10' wide. and a couple feet deep. we used to go out treasuere hunting and find all kinds of stuff...wallets, money, sunglasses, etc...
good times.

h2oski2fast
01-05-2007, 11:59 AM
FUN!!...actually, it was the beginning stages of the flu :( I have been sick all week and just now getting over it.......I'm sure the over consumption of alchohol didn't help any and probably exacerbated the situation.
having the flu and a hangover at the same time sux! :(
Yeah, I remember those days when a hangover, eeeeeerrrrrrrr I mean flu, only lasted a day, not the entire week. :) :) :)

BLOWN HOWARD
01-05-2007, 04:16 PM
I remember when they used to drop it all the way....and I would watch jet skiers run up and down the "stream"...the river was at best 10' wide. and a couple feet deep. we used to go out treasuere hunting and find all kinds of stuff...wallets, money, sunglasses, etc...
good times.
Have been told next year will be down over 10ft!!!!!