PDA

View Full Version : Barneys board sux

Towndrunk
01-04-2007, 06:08 PM
Everytime there is a hickup the ****in thing shuts down and then comes back up causing me no to be able to log in again. Who remembers every password they use?? Quit bitchin about nobody posting cause it's damn near impossible to keep current . Okay, Iv'e said enoughy now somebody fix it for me damnit!!!!!!:devil:

STV_Keith
01-04-2007, 07:54 PM
It's free, and yet you still bitch about it. Give it a rest.

Kim Hanson
01-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Everytime there is a hickup the ****in thing shuts down and then comes back up causing me no to be able to log in again. Who remembers every password they use?? Quit bitchin about nobody posting cause it's damn near impossible to keep current . Okay, Iv'e said enoughy now somebody fix it for me damnit!!!!!!:devil:
I wondered if you took the life raft and exited :D Just do a can't remmber password thing and wait for it to come in your email and then go back on with what it told you to put in and make the password for something like a wife name or something like that Ron.........( . )( . )...........:cool:

Kim Hanson
01-04-2007, 07:59 PM
Old people are allowed too! :D :D Bitch that is :D ............( . )( . ).....Rest is called napping :sleeping:

Towndrunk
01-05-2007, 07:32 AM
Sniff glue and bite me.:jawdrop:

STV_Keith
01-05-2007, 08:41 AM
Typical response/post from TD. It's always one of 4:
1. Bitching about something
2. Trying to rip on someone
3. Trying to brow beat someone into selling something way cheaper than it should be sold for
4. Trying to sell something
So predictable

lucky
01-05-2007, 08:48 AM
shit i have not been able to access that site for sometime now - I think admin has been catching on ??? :D

Towndrunk
01-05-2007, 11:49 AM
Typical response/post from TD. It's always one of 4:
1. Bitching about something
2. Trying to rip on someone
3. Trying to brow beat someone into selling something way cheaper than it should be sold for
4. Trying to sell something
So predictable
What are you, AZH's bitch? You kinda remind me of him. You always pay what the part or service is advertised for don't you.:D

STV_Keith
01-05-2007, 01:47 PM
What are you, AZH's bitch? You kinda remind me of him. You always pay what the part or service is advertised for don't you.:D
This post fits #1. I don't try to beat people down on pricing, because I know they are trying to make some money to feed their families too. That's how the free market works. I don't mind a discount for being a good customer, but to get a discount just because you ask for it doesn't fly with me.
Never met AZH...you either for that matter, but the stories I've heard of your business dealings, I don't want to either.

Towndrunk
01-05-2007, 04:02 PM
This post fits #1. I don't try to beat people down on pricing, because I know they are trying to make some money to feed their families too. That's how the free market works. I don't mind a discount for being a good customer, but to get a discount just because you ask for it doesn't fly with me.
Never met AZH...you either for that matter, but the stories I've heard of your business dealings, I don't want to either.
My business dealings?? WTF do you know about me except I sold you a pcu at a good price? When people are presented with a price and don't like it it's time for them to run off. What r you talking about?

bordsmnj
01-05-2007, 04:30 PM
truth hurts. LMAO!:D

STV_Keith
01-05-2007, 06:28 PM
PCU? I never bought a PCU from you. The only two I have both came directly from Tony B. I don't need to air your laundry here...said what I wanted to say, that there is laundry, so we can leave it at that. The point is, you're always bitching or berating or brow beating someone.

Towndrunk
01-05-2007, 07:02 PM
:confused: PCU? I never bought a PCU from you. The only two I have both came directly from Tony B. I don't need to air your laundry here...said what I wanted to say, that there is laundry, so we can leave it at that. The point is, you're always bitching or berating or brow beating someone.
Yeah you did buy an analog from me about 4 years ago. Go ahead and air what you think is my laundry cause now you have me curious. Yes, I bitch but the way I see it thats better than being somebodys bitch, BITCH!
Brow beationg? Is that where you hit someone on the brow? Do the hairy eyebrows get in the way? Are you for real or just another internet geek?
Feel free to respond. I luv you man.:p
TD:D
PS: I'll give you 3 K for your stv. Get back to me real soon cause I have it sold for 9K.:rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
01-05-2007, 07:16 PM
This must be the amateur hour, let me grab some beer and watch this shit happen :D :D ......( . )( . ).........TD in this corner and RRL Keith in that one way over yonder, looks like a good fight tonight...TD has the brow down pat now and Keith is looking down at his shoes :D Letssssssssss gettttttt readyyyyyyy toooooooo rumble! :D TD threw in a " I luv ya man ". Lets see how Keith takes this shit :D :D

Kim Hanson
01-05-2007, 07:18 PM
TD throws a kick to the junk, Keith is speechless :D :D ...........( . )( . )...........3k.....9k how can that be :jawdrop:

STV_Keith
01-05-2007, 08:57 PM
You mean ECU? Maybe so. Different piece than a PCU by the way. I won't stoop to airing your laundry, no need. Now I'm a bitch huh? As I figured...see TD typical post type #2. Thanks for proving my point. Haha!
Am I real or an internet Geek...why don't you e-mail some of the people who have been to Speed Alley, Havi, Mojave, etc and ask them. Funny, I've never seen you there...who's the internet geek? That's what I thought.
I gotta find the ignore setting on here. TD is a waste of time and a freakin joke. I've stated my opinion.

STV_Keith
01-05-2007, 08:59 PM
Hey Kim, at least you've been to Speed Alley...you get respect just from that! :) There gonna be a BBSP 10 this year?

Jordy
01-05-2007, 09:17 PM
There gonna be a BBSP 10 this year?
I think it would be hard to do in speed alley as that's where the po-po like to hang out now and write noise tickets, not to mention a movement to get it shut down to anything other than people in canoes singing Kum bah yah... :notam:

rrrr
01-06-2007, 11:21 AM
I think it would be hard to do in speed alley as that's where the po-po like to hang out now and write noise tickets, not to mention a movement to get it shut down to anything other than people in canoes singing Kum bah yah... :notam:
So lucky and Maxi will be there?

STV_Keith
01-06-2007, 01:35 PM
There was talk about moving it to another location in Havi. Figured Kim would have the 411. :)

Kim Hanson
01-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Hey Kim, at least you've been to Speed Alley...you get respect just from that! :) There gonna be a BBSP 10 this year?
No one is talking about it yet, should be soon though :D :D .........( . )( . ).........:idea:

Kim Hanson
01-06-2007, 07:15 PM
There was talk about moving it to another location in Havi. Figured Kim would have the 411. :)
Havasu Secret found a place, I don't remmemer the name though :( ........( . )( . )............

You Te
01-13-2007, 08:20 AM
Happy new year!!!! :D
Very nice reading TD and STV Keith, keep up the good work.:D

Tom Brown
01-13-2007, 04:17 PM
Hey TD... I've been monkeying with hardware for the last few days. Sorry about the board hickups. Things should be pretty stable but I need to swap out a few parts next week so there will be at least one more hickup coming.
To be honest, I didn't realize anyone still used that board. :D
If you drop me an email, I'll reset your password to whatever you wish. Alternately, you can use the password recovery to find your own way back.
tom@CarlsonSpeed.com

Kim Hanson
01-13-2007, 04:46 PM
Hey TD... I've been monkeying with hardware for the last few days. Sorry about the board hickups. Things should be pretty stable but I need to swap out a few parts next week so there will be at least one more hickup coming.
If you drop me an email, I'll reset your password to whatever you wish. Alternately, you can use the password recovery to find your own way back.
tom@CarlsonSpeed.com
I guess just the die hards Tom :( .......( . )( . )............

MAXIMUS
01-16-2007, 02:47 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea:

Forkin' Crazy
01-18-2007, 12:41 AM
:idea: :idea: :idea:
Can you really do that? Amazing!!! http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Kim Hanson
01-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Is it a big deal, if I don't make it?........( . )( . )............

Forkin' Crazy
01-18-2007, 09:35 PM
Is it a big deal, if I don't make it?........( . )( . )............
Some one might call you a little girl. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Kim Hanson
01-18-2007, 10:13 PM
Some one might call you a little girl. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
They already call me that :D :D ...........( . )( . )............