PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with people today.....

raff
01-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Just got a knock on the door, my neighbor told me that some piece of $hitttt
just hit the mirror on my truck.....
Apparently, this guy in an older black van came racing down our street, and it's raining, with no lights on, sideswiped the mirror on my 04 F250.....
being chased by someone he had hit down the street.....
Then, after calling the police, found out that he had continued up the street,
t-boned another car, with the other car still chasing him......
his van ended up in someones yard... then he took off on foot.
Police are all over the place looking for him.
While scouting the street around the truck, found the guys side mirror in the gutter..... watch out CSI!!!!
I just don't know what's wrong with people today, no respect for other peoples property, probably some scum bag, without a job, on drugs or drunk!:mad:
Hope they catch him!!!
At least no one got hurt
Mark (angry) out

raff
01-04-2007, 07:49 PM
By the way, anyone got a hook up on a new driver side mirror for an 04 F250?
Mark out

Mrs.Racer277
01-04-2007, 07:52 PM
That Sucks.
Sorry to hear this. :(

JB in so cal
01-04-2007, 07:54 PM
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php
Damn, Mark.
BTW. I know you pulled your boat from VIP; how's the new place working out? Not that you're using it alot now.

raff
01-04-2007, 07:55 PM
That Sucks.
Sorry to hear this. :(
Thanks Dia!!!
It sounds worse than it is, but still need to replace the mirror
Lucky he didn't sideswipe the whole dam truck!!!
Mark out

raff
01-04-2007, 07:56 PM
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php
Damn, Mark.
BTW. I know you pulled your boat from VIP; how's the new place working out? Not that you're using it alot now.
Ya we did pull it out, the new place is GREAT LOVE IT
Just waiting for warmer weather so we can hit the water...
will problably go up and say hi to the boat soon tho.....
Mark out

Kilrtoy
01-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Just got a knock on the door, my neighbor told me that some piece of $hitttt
just hit the mirror on my truck.....
Apparently, this guy in an older black van came racing down our street, and it's raining, with no lights on, sideswiped the mirror on my 04 F250.....
being chased by someone he had hit down the street.....
Then, after calling the police, found out that he had continued up the street,
t-boned another car, with the other car still chasing him......
his van ended up in someones yard... then he took off on foot.
Police are all over the place looking for him.
While scouting the street around the truck, found the guys side mirror in the gutter..... watch out CSI!!!!
I just don't know what's wrong with people today, no respect for other peoples property, probably some scum bag, without a job, on drugs or drunk!:mad:
Hope they catch him!!!
At least no one got hurt
Mark (angry) out
Two words for ya on why it all changed
RODNEY KING

Mrs.Racer277
01-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Ya we did pull it out, the new place is GREAT LOVE IT
Just waiting for warmer weather so we can hit the water...
will problably go up and say hi to the boat soon tho.....
Mark out
Talk to Tina And Geza regarding the mirror. Simon's Auto Body. I have the # if you need it.
Your boat says HI. You do need to come visit her though. Going back this weekend and next. :D

Dezertrider
01-04-2007, 08:07 PM
I think that same guy went down knuckleheads street a few weeks ago!!!!!!!

raff
01-04-2007, 08:36 PM
Just got done talking with police, They caught him!!!! BURBANK'S FINEST!!
Hiding in a friggin trash can, high on drugs, driving with a suspended license!!
DUI, HIT AND RUN!!!
WHAT PIECE OF SHIT!!!
Thanks for the info Dia, I'll call you later, be sure to tell the boat we have not forgotten about it!!!
Glad this guy didn't hurt anyone.
Bummer for me and my mirror tho......
Mark out

phebus
01-04-2007, 08:38 PM
Wait a second, it's raining? :D

raff
01-04-2007, 08:41 PM
Wait a second, it's raining? :D
Yup, and heading your way!!!!

Moneypitt
01-04-2007, 08:42 PM
It isn't a total loss. The DAs office has a "victum's restitution fund" for people, like yourself, that have been victums of a crime without any chance of financial restitution from the defendant. Everytime you pay a traffic fine a portion of the added extras is for this fund. Contact the local DAs office and ask them what steps need to be taken to recoup your losses.........MP

raff
01-04-2007, 08:49 PM
It isn't a total loss. The DAs office has a "victum's restitution fund" for people, like yourself, that have been victums of a crime without any chance of financial restitution from the defendant. Everytime you pay a traffic fine a portion of the added extras is for this fund. Contact the local DAs office and ask them what steps need to be taken to recoup your losses.........MP
Thanks for the info, didn't know that

robk
01-04-2007, 09:08 PM
Is it a telescoping mirror or the smaller one? I have a set of the smaller ones off an 03 F250....
Rob

raff
01-04-2007, 09:10 PM
Is it a telescoping mirror or the smaller one? I have a set of the smaller ones off an 03 F250....
Rob
It's the telescoping one left side.
Thanks

SoCal_fun
01-05-2007, 02:29 AM
This sucks Mark! :mad:
I hope it's not to much $$$.
Like you said, glad it wasn't the whole truck.

raff
01-05-2007, 05:52 AM
Thanks Larry.:D
looks like your back to work. how you feeling these day's?
we need to get toether soon..:idea:

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
01-05-2007, 05:55 AM
Sorry to hear about this mark :( but your right I'm glad no one was hurt some people just don't have a clue hope everything works out

SmokinLowriderSS
01-05-2007, 06:39 AM
Thanks Dia!!!
It sounds worse than it is, but still need to replace the mirror
Lucky he didn't sideswipe the whole dam truck!!!
Mark out
You beat me to it. :D
Glad they caught the POS.
I wasn't aware of a vistim's restitution fund either. Nice. Good luck.

Mrs.Racer277
01-05-2007, 08:09 AM
This is good to know. Thanks :)

catman-do
01-05-2007, 08:22 AM
I had bought one of the telescoping mirrors at a salvage yard for my old f250 a few years back. It was called California Trucks in Fontana and i think it wa around 100-150 (didnt have the amber lense though).BTW, nice avatar. Too bad we cant win a game for our lives this season! Ducks can lick a nut!

gqchris
01-05-2007, 08:28 AM
Hey Mark,
If its any help, I can order you one at my employee cost here for a replacement. Sorry to hear about the d!ck that hit your baby. Just let me know if you cant find a replacement.
Chris

raff
01-05-2007, 09:22 AM
Thanks to all. Might be talking to some of you soon..:idea:

Rod-64
01-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Hey Mark.................Call me on your next break...........just got back from the hospital so I'll be free for next hour or so.:)

raff
01-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Hey Mark.................Call me on your next break...........just got back from the hospital so I'll be free for next hour or so.:)
Ok will do.. Need to get some work done...

Schiada76
01-05-2007, 11:03 AM
Maybe this has something to do with "people today"?:jawdrop:
Guardsmen overrun at the Border
12 News
Jan. 4, 2007 02:44 PM
National Guard unit stormed while patroling the border
Border attack raises security concerns
A U.S. Border Patrol entry Identification Team site was overrun Wednesday night along Arizona's border with Mexico.
According to the Border Patrol, an unknown number of gunmen attacked the site in the state's West Desert Region around 11 p.m. The site is manned by National Guardsmen. Those guardsmen were forced to retreat.
The Border Patrol will not say whether shots were fired. However, no Guardsmen were injured in the incident.
The Border Patrol says the incident occurred somewhere along the 120 mile section of the border between Nogales and Lukeville. The area is known as a drug corridor. Last year, 124-thousand pounds of illegal drugs were confiscated in this area.
The Border patrol says the attackers quickly retreated back into Mexico.

Kilrtoy
01-05-2007, 11:09 AM
he was duece and high or should I say down on heroin

79Challenger
01-05-2007, 11:19 AM
I just came back to the office to find someone has stolen my spare tire!!! Sitting in the parking lot at 9 in the morning. Damn it! Whats with people today!?

raff
01-06-2007, 05:47 AM
I just came back to the office to find someone has stolen my spare tire!!! Sitting in the parking lot at 9 in the morning. Damn it! Whats with people today!?
sorry to here that, some people just suck these day's