PDA

View Full Version : I'm out of the Cat game

Magic34
01-04-2007, 11:03 PM
No more 34' Magic....
But I still have a Rhino if that counts. Sorry for the picture, the Rhino is only 75% done. They are back finishing the paintwork over the next 3 days. Waiting on lights, stereo, and rear paddles to get in.
47 HP at the rear tires with billet long travel and king shocks. Hopefully they rename this section so I can still hang out.
http://riverracerx.com/images/mb2/uploads/post-30-75186-Rhino_in_sand.JPG

Bre
01-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Who did all your work on the Rhino ?

Magic34
01-05-2007, 12:29 AM
Who did all your work on the Rhino ?
All the billet stuff including cage, front bumper, rear bumper (on order) and long travel is from TCB.
Rigid Industries here in Mesa did the paint, which when it is done, I will take some close up pictures. There is a ton of detailed airbrushed work in all of the candy red.
Stereo will be done by Arizona Auto Werks, and the seats are currently PRP, but I want the carbon fiber looking vinyl in black and silver, some new seats will be ordered in the next few weeks. I get my seats from Rigid or TCB. Then I am trying the LED lights that Wes has, and a custom top will be made as well.
On the motor, KMS did all the work. 686 with radiator, dual carbs, 9.75 piston port/polished, and I will be adding NOS as well this summer. KMS will be doing that as well.

havifun
01-05-2007, 12:36 AM
No more 34' Magic....
But I still have a Rhino if that counts. Sorry for the picture, the Rhino is only 75% done. They are back finishing the paintwork over the next 3 days. Waiting on lights, stereo, and rear paddles to get in.
47 HP at the rear tires with billet long travel and king shocks. Hopefully they rename this section so I can still hang out.
What happened to your boat?

Magic34
01-05-2007, 12:45 AM
Sold.

EAZYKILLER2006
01-05-2007, 01:21 AM
No more 34' Magic....
wow nice rhino! but, what happened to the boat?

XFactor
01-05-2007, 07:57 AM
Sold.
No boat to follow, or just no cat to follow???
BTW, Rhino looks AWESOME. What kind of lighting you going with? I think you mentioned in another post you were looking at the LED light bar. I'm sure funtionality is great, I think it takes away from the off-road look. Just my .02 :D :D

Magic34
01-05-2007, 08:46 AM
No boat to follow, or just no cat to follow???
BTW, Rhino looks AWESOME. What kind of lighting you going with? I think you mentioned in another post you were looking at the LED light bar. I'm sure funtionality is great, I think it takes away from the off-road look. Just my .02 :D :D
I will have another boat, but it will be the furthest thing from a cat.
I am going to hook up the light bar, not hard install and see how bright it is. If it isn't close to at least 3 HIDs, then I am switching to 6" HIDs.
True about the offroad look, but they are much lighter than a big light bar and HIDs and it is way different which I like.
Besides, the HID market wont change until next year. :D I know of some stuff happening that would put me in HIDs next year if I wanted to change, and 8 of them at that as well.

sigepmock
01-05-2007, 08:48 AM
Good thing you got rid of that boat Michael...it was way too fast for you :D The floating apartment will fit your new slow old guy lifestyle much better now:eek: :D
Congrats on the sale and hurry up and get the new boat out to Havasu so I have a place to watch TV, sit in the A/C, go to the bathroom or even take a nice refreshing shower while I'm out on the lake :)

Magic34
01-05-2007, 09:29 AM
Good thing you got rid of that boat Michael...it was way too fast for you :D The floating apartment will fit your new slow old guy lifestyle much better now:eek: :D
Congrats on the sale and hurry up and get the new boat out to Havasu so I have a place to watch TV, sit in the A/C, go to the bathroom or even take a nice refreshing shower while I'm out on the lake :)
I am just stoked about never having to pull an anchor up again. It is all about the button now.

Jordy
01-05-2007, 09:33 AM
So when are you starting on your next 34' Magic Cat build??? :D :D :D
Jordy <--- shocked that I got to be the first one to say it... :jawdrop:
What the hell happened to this place??? :D :D :D

Magic34
01-05-2007, 09:52 AM
So when are you starting on your next 34' Magic Cat build??? :D :D :D
Jordy <--- shocked that I got to be the first one to say it... :jawdrop:
What the hell happened to this place??? :D :D :D
This time, I am done. But I agree with you, thought it was coming much sooner. :D

havaduner
01-05-2007, 04:07 PM
I am just stoked about never having to pull an anchor up again. It is all about the button now.
Uh oh,sounds big, please tell me I wont see the QE III navigating the channel on Memorial weekend!

dicudmore
01-05-2007, 06:34 PM
you'll be back--its a sickness :D

ClownRoyal
01-05-2007, 06:50 PM
SS or Express?

riverroyal
01-05-2007, 07:01 PM
they make a big cruiser you know

BoatFloating
01-05-2007, 07:18 PM
So you're turning gay???? No more pussy for you????:messedup:

Bling Bling
01-05-2007, 07:30 PM
SS or Express?
I vote for the SS. BTW CR, if owning a DCB turns you into what I seen last week at the sundance gas station, I'm never owning one.
Let me paint the picture for all: CR standing in the cockpit fueling the NXT 32 DCB, hair blowing in the wind, and his hot wife in front of the trailer answering questions on there pride and joy. Up pulls GF and crew in his simple twin outboard 32 CC. I look over and say to myself wow that boat looks even better in person then it does in pictures. I give a simple wave, and what happens next by CR, nose in the air and he looks the other way, WOW. :D :D I know why now every one gives DCB owners shit about attitude.
Hey and CR I seen your buddie in the Elimanator out of Windsor kick your ass around the island. One word for ya Mr. nose in the air, CARMA.:D :D

Magic34
01-05-2007, 07:42 PM
SS or Express?
If I buy one in the next 30 days, it will be the SS. Actually, the Fountain no longer has my interest.
If I dont buy the particular one I have been looking at, I may sit out this season because my wife is due in June with #2, and she has to have a c-section which puts her out 8 weeks as well, so I really wont boat much until mid-late August.
On the flip side of this, I am now debt free with the exception of my house. :D No vehicle payments, no rhino payment, no toyhauler payment. The boat was the only payment we had besides the house. Feels kind of cool.

mbrown2
01-05-2007, 07:43 PM
I vote for the SS. BTW CR, if owning a DCB turns you into what I seen last week at the sundance gas station, I'm never owning one.
Let me paint the picture for all: CR standing in the cockpit fueling the NXT 32 DCB, hair blowing in the wind, and his hot wife in front of the trailer answering questions on there pride and joy. Up pulls GF and crew in his simple twin outboard 32 CC. I look over and say to myself wow that boat looks even better in person then it does in pictures. I give a simple wave, and what happens next by CR, nose in the air and he looks the other way, WOW. :D :D I know why now every one gives DCB owners shit about attitude.
Hey and CR I seen your buddie in the Elimanator out of Windsor kick your ass around the island. One word for ya Mr. nose in the air, CARMA.:D :D
LOL....hey, Rocky has in nose in the air in a Carrera and you still hang out with him....if you are gonna hate, hate equally! :)

BoatFloating
01-05-2007, 07:48 PM
LOL....hey, Rocky has in nose in the air in a Carrera and you still hang out with him....if you are gonna hate, hate equally! :)
Oh No You Didn't...... GF likes me because when I get drunk I make his girl look good....:D

mbrown2
01-05-2007, 07:49 PM
Oh No You Didn't...... GF likes me because when I get drunk I make his girl look good....:DLMAO...:)

mbrown2
01-05-2007, 07:50 PM
M34, Congrats on the sell....big cats are not easy to remove regardless of how nice of boats they are...debt free is a nice feeling!:)

CornWater
01-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Im sitting here thinking GF stands for girlfriend and thinking what the f are they talking about.. then I realize it's Faulkner. Oh well.. What's the difference anyway????
:D

INSman
01-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Dude, tell Todd that he has to put that hump over the dash on the cage, otherwise, it's gonna' look like sheat !!!!:mad:
That Rhino of yours ain't hittin' any trails, as that beautiful paint would get all scratched up !!!!!!:eek: :D

Magic34
01-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Dude, tell Todd that he has to put that hump over the dash on the cage, otherwise, it's gonna' look like sheat !!!!:mad:
That Rhino of yours ain't hittin' any trails, as that beautiful paint would get all scratched up !!!!!!:eek: :D
Calling him right now for you. Am I picking anything up at your house in Havasu tomorrow when I am in town?

Jordy
01-05-2007, 09:22 PM
If I dont buy the particular one I have been looking at, I may sit out this season because my wife is due in June with #2, and she has to have a c-section which puts her out 8 weeks as well, so I really wont boat much until mid-late August.
Damn Mesa-co Mormons!!! :D :D :D
Hey, congrats to you both. ;)

INSman
01-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Calling him right now for you. Am I picking anything up at your house in Havasu tomorrow when I am in town?
Nope, I did not get the call so I guess the sides are not done. I will just have to ship to you early next week I guess.

Magic34
01-05-2007, 09:44 PM
Damn Mesa-co Mormons!!! :D :D :D
Hey, congrats to you both. ;)
I need to find something to do... Probably head to the cabin every weekend if we dont get a boat because those neighbors drive me damn nuts!! And they are frickin drama too!

Keith E. Sayre
01-06-2007, 10:45 AM
Magic 34: If you become interested in the Fountain 38' Express Cruiser (assuming that is the general direction that
you go in?) there is a 2006 with about 10 hours on it in a
storage unit here in town with diesels in it that could probably be had for a decent price. The owner used to have a 94' ship! and now has a deckboat and thought that
the 38 would do good for Washington where he has a place
on Pearl Island in Roche Harbor. Now he's looking at 65
footers and the marina put him on a waiting list here in
Havasu. It's brand new, used twice. Sitting in a storage unit. Let me know if you want to talk with him.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

INSman
01-07-2007, 07:33 AM
Magic 34: If you become interested in the Fountain 38' Express Cruiser (assuming that is the general direction that
storage unit here in town with diesels in it that could probably be had for a decent price. The owner used to have a 94' ship! and now has a deckboat and thought that
Havasu. It's brand new, used twice. Sitting in a storage unit. Let me know if you want to talk with him.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
sucks to be this guy !!!:D

Magic34
01-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
You have my attention.... Where the heck were you 2 days ago with this post!!! I was in town damnit! :D I could have looked at it then.
Email me all the specs, photos, and price at myanke@dwginternational.com
Thanks,
Michael

Brian
01-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Michael, don't be done with cats. Just get one that's adequately sized. The Catalina Express comes to mind...
ps: Congrats on #2! :cool:

Magic34
01-07-2007, 09:14 PM
Michael, don't be done with cats. Just get one that's adequately sized. The Catalina Express comes to mind...
ps: Congrats on #2! :cool:
Thanks!