PDA

View Full Version : dui accident

bordsmnj
01-05-2007, 12:48 AM
i was cruisen down a side street tonight on the way to in&out and to get some deisel and i see a truck on it's side on the side of the road. i stopped next to the truck and see that there's some one inside. i back up and block the truck from oncoming traffic(therewasn't hardly any) and throw my hazards on. there's a guy beating out the windsheild now. the guy who's hand is bloody and i are yelling to the guy asking him if anyone else is in there. i'm on the phone with 911. so, i go back to my truck and get a tire iron and a roll of shop towels for the guys hand that was beating out the windshield and he finishes the job will i'm talking to the dispatch. the guy crawls out of the truck(what was a new one) and his hand is hamburger. we sit him on the curb and he's screaming "oh,god no! it hurts! man i almost made it home . god,no! only two miles!aaaaaargh it hurts!!!" i'm close enough to smell the alcohol comin' off him when i'm twlling to quit looking at his hand and just rest it on the shop towel the cops are show up.his hand grossed me the f#$% out. i figure this'll keep me sober for at least another year or two. turns out the guy that was first on scene there lives right behind the wall the lines the street. he was sitting in his living room and heard it then jumped over the wall. neighbors all in their p.j.'s were pooring out of the niehborhood as i left.an hour and a half later after eating at taco bell, in&out and checking out the waves i drove back by and there was still a mess being cleaned across all four lanes. anyone ever pull up to a scene like that? i was kinda disturbed by it.

Ultracrazy
01-05-2007, 01:08 AM
i was cruisen down a side street tonight on the way to in&out and to get some deisel and i see a truck on it's side on the side of the road. i stopped next to the truck and see that there's some one inside. i back up and block the truck from oncoming traffic(therewasn't hardly any) and throw my hazards on. there's a guy beating out the windsheild now. the guy who's hand is bloody and i are yelling to the guy asking him if anyone else is in there. i'm on the phone with 911. so, i go back to my truck and get a tire iron and a roll of shop towels for the guys hand that was beating out the windshield and he finishes the job will i'm talking to the dispatch. the guy crawls out of the truck(what was a new one) and his hand is hamburger. we sit him on the curb and he's screaming "oh,god no! it hurts! man i almost made it home . god,no! only two miles!aaaaaargh it hurts!!!" i'm close enough to smell the alcohol comin' off him when i'm twlling to quit looking at his hand and just rest it on the shop towel the cops are show up.his hand grossed me the f#$% out. i figure this'll keep me sober for at least another year or two. turns out the guy that was first on scene there lives right behind the wall the lines the street. he was sitting in his living room and heard it then jumped over the wall. neighbors all in their p.j.'s were pooring out of the niehborhood as i left.an hour and a half later after eating at taco bell, in&out and checking out the waves i drove back by and there was still a mess being cleaned across all four lanes. anyone ever pull up to a scene like that? i was kinda disturbed by it.
Yep.......seen it.

vee-driven
01-05-2007, 01:49 AM
i live behind a sweeping curve of crenshaw bouleveard coming down from the hill, when the sprinklers would come on late at night it makes the street slick and i have seen all kinds of good stuff, cars flipped, cars cut in half from the old guard rail, people ejected from cars, body parts, gray matter on the wall all of it.

djunkie
01-05-2007, 02:07 AM
anyone ever pull up to a scene like that?
Way too many times.

Ultracrazy
01-05-2007, 04:24 AM
noght touo cound hardtlis butt oar ewe shere ewe arrennot thie wunn ho wac drieenkun touoniet!
:confused:
Must be EASYKILLERS cousin :idea:

RitcheyRch
01-05-2007, 05:17 AM
One of Laters alter egos is back. Figured he couldnt stay away for long.
noght touo cound hardtlis butt oar ewe shere ewe arrennot thie wunn ho wac drieenkun touoniet!
That would gross me out as well. Good job for helping out.

voodoomedman
01-05-2007, 07:00 AM
Few years back was driving down a side road in Vegas to get from the guys hotel to the girls hotel to pick them up to go home (bachelor and bachelorette parties at the same time) and we saw a truck wrapped around a utility pole and a bloody body up against the window and the curb underneath the truck was painted red. I assume alcohol was involved. When will people learn. Nothing wrong with having a few drinks. Just don't freaking drive when you do.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-05-2007, 08:37 AM
Why even bother posting in this thread a-hole! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
FYI, Bordsmnj does not drink and has not drank in over 7 years.

TAF
01-05-2007, 09:06 AM
Before they widened Ellsworth RD. and Hunt Hwy. it was a daily issue of dodging the idiots who just moved out there racing to and from work. Unfortunately I left work on day to see a white SUV fly down Ellsworth flip and roll (dirt flying hight than the poerlines) and slide across the road and sit upright. By the time I'd turned onto the street and traveled the 100 yrs. to the accident a tall country cowgirl was tearing her own shirt off to hold against the crash victim lady's head and calling 911. Many others were on cells calling too. Thankfully I didn't need to assist becase sirens could be seen & heard coming up the road. Unfortunately a cross showed up at the same location with in a week. :(

Mr. Crusader 83
01-05-2007, 09:12 AM
i saw a bad one in havasu. i think it was labor day weekend about 4-5 years ago. a belly dumper semi came into oncoming traffic on the north end of town, pass the airport and hit head on with a jeep and a boat. there was a hugh mushroom cloud of smoke and fire. i was the second on scene. burnt bodys in the road. im not sure if you guys remember this. but the family was a off duty sheriff from carlsbad ca. but far the worse one i have seen.

Ziggy
01-05-2007, 10:26 AM
i saw a bad one in havasu. i think it was labor day weekend about 4-5 years ago. a belly dumper semi came into oncoming traffic on the north end of town, pass the airport and hit head on with a jeep and a boat. there was a hugh mushroom cloud of smoke and fire. i was the second on scene. burnt bodys in the road. im not sure if you guys remember this. but the family was a off duty sheriff from carlsbad ca. but far the worse one i have seen.
As soon as I read the first sentence I knew who you were talking about...local guy. Sad, sad, sad.

Windy
01-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Yep.......seen it.
I dont believe you.;)

Ultracrazy
01-05-2007, 07:41 PM
I dont believe you.;)
:mad: :D
How are you Windy.........