PDA

View Full Version : So some A-Hole

UnionJack
01-05-2007, 09:07 AM
So some a-hole tried to beak into my truck last night, and Failed.... All he did was make me spend money on new glass in my drivers door. I am very happy that Dodge is now using Dual Pane glass, because thanks to that and Nick the Tint man, they were foiled.
But what the F*ck, they were lucky it's was raining and I didn't here them because Death to Smoochy

abraman1326
01-05-2007, 09:12 AM
That really sucks. Sorry to hear about that. At least you are looking on the bright side, but I know it still sucks. SOme people have no shame...
BRA

UnionJack
01-05-2007, 09:22 AM
Glass is easier to fix then the Dash

Baja Big Dog
01-05-2007, 09:22 AM
So some a-hole tried to beak into my truck last night, and Failed.... All he did was make me spend money on new glass in my drivers door. I am very happy that Dodge is now using Dual Pane glass, because thanks to that and Nick the Tint man, they were foiled.
But what the F*ck, they were lucky it's was raining and I didn't here them because Death to Smoochy
Alta Loma...must be down hill from Pomona!!!
No alarm???

TOBTEK
01-05-2007, 09:25 AM
sorry to hear of this Taylor! what a pain in the a$$. not the way to start the new year:mad: hope all is well with your family.

Outnumbered
01-05-2007, 09:37 AM
I just got one of these and it works great:
http://www.gadgetshack.com/reporter.html
They sell them at Radio Shack too.

UnionJack
01-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Alta Loma...must be down hill from Pomona!!!
No alarm???
Fontana, and yes an alarm...

shannyb
01-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Sorry to hear about the truck but at least it least it was just the window. My truck was broken into at the courthouse in Rancho while I worked just before Xmas. Talk about flippin losers. I just realized that I tan at your shop since you opened the one on Haven/Foot.

UnionJack
01-05-2007, 09:45 AM
sorry to hear of this Taylor! what a pain in the a$$. not the way to start the new year:mad: hope all is well with your family.
But at least its only glass

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-05-2007, 09:50 AM
I just got one of these and it works great:
http://www.gadgetshack.com/reporter.html
They sell them at Radio Shack too.
That is a cool gadget for $100.

shannyb
01-05-2007, 09:54 AM
I need to order one of those to keep my dirtbag neighbors off my property.

Chubby4Life
01-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Was Greg too busy crushing beers in his garage to thwart a crime? :D How's the re-mod comming?

Outnumbered
01-05-2007, 10:05 AM
I need to order one of those to keep my dirtbag neighbors off my property.
It is also expandable so you can add sensors. The sensors are pretty stealthy so you don't know they are there unless you are really looking. If anyone walks up, drives up, or rides their bike up my driveway I know about it. Just be sure that there are no plants in front of the sensor that wave in the wind. I had to experiment with placement and aiming because I was getting false alarms. The best way is to mount them facing the house from the yard so that cars driving by and plants/trees in the yard don't set it off.

squirt'nmyload
01-05-2007, 03:26 PM
I am very happy that Dodge is now using Dual Pane glass
yes...the laminated windows are hard to get through...it's like trying to break through the windshield......also it's alot less mess!!!!:)

BLOWN HOWARD
01-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Had two buddies get hit in the last 2 weeks one in North Upland and the other Off of Day Creek in the Million dollar homes. Bunch of assholes!!!!!!!

UnionJack
01-05-2007, 06:05 PM
yes...the laminated windows are hard to get through...it's like trying to break through the windshield......also it's alot less mess!!!!:)
I didn't even have to clean the inside of the truck..... I see you like the yuengling.... My wife is from NJ we always bring some home to cali