PDA

View Full Version : Mexicans chase-off National Guard...WTF???

Outnumbered
01-05-2007, 12:45 PM
This is pathetic:(
Can't wait for the dems to take over so we can really show them who is boss:rolleyes:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,241783,00.html

Kilrtoy
01-05-2007, 12:48 PM
I would have withdrawn in retreat also if I was unarmed.
Now if I was armed, bring it on...

Rexone
01-05-2007, 12:48 PM
Give them orders to shoot and that shit would happen about one time. The problem is in Washington, not on the border.

Outnumbered
01-05-2007, 12:49 PM
I'm not dis'n the Guard, just the system. Its a joke.

TAF
01-05-2007, 12:56 PM
We need to make our federal and state prisons on the border so our excapees go south and their illegals "Go straight to jail, "Don't pass Go" and we could put our Air Force bombing runs and Marine attack helicopter areas at the border too. :devil: I ought to run for office, who'll vote for me?:idea:

Desert Rat
01-05-2007, 01:19 PM
WTF!!!! Armed people cross OUR border and OUR Guard retreats!!! I feel if they are armed they are no longer JUST illegals (as if that makes a difference) but are now invaders and should be shot on site. I guess all our troups are hand tied by the idiots DC.Hell boarder guards go to jail now for firing on drug smugglers!!I wish I was on THAT jury... WTF are our own people thinking when the convict our protectors?! it's not going to get any better with the change it DC either..... :mad:

Rexone
01-05-2007, 01:25 PM
were all gonna be foreign in our own country, you wait and see.
You are exactly correct. Check it out. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135182)

Jbb
01-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Those that approach our border armed should be shot on sight......and border patrol and National Gaurdsmen should have any weapon necessary available to them...F.uck Mexico..

Outnumbered
01-05-2007, 01:37 PM
... it's not going to get any better with the change it DC either..... :mad: That is why I threw in the :rolleyes: . If the Republicans are liberal enough to allow this shit just wait until the Dems come into power. We will have rest areas built on the border for the illegals complete with voter registration windows:jawdrop:

Rexone
01-05-2007, 01:41 PM
That is why I threw in the :rolleyes: . If the Republicans are liberal enough to allow this shit just wait until the Dems come into power. We will have rest areas built on the border for the illegals complete with voter registration windows:jawdrop:
Rest areas my ass. They'll have free hotels built in no time with free massage service and free medical care on site.

stoker
01-05-2007, 01:53 PM
I just read today where the Mexican government is going to offer a GPS unit to illegals who want to cross the border illegally. In the event they are in distress or get lost we (USA) will be notified to go rescue them. They will then be returned to try again another day.
Did I mention that Bush is about to sign a bill allowing all the illegals that have used false S.S. numbers in the past are now entitled to collect benifits (social security) for the wages earned under those stolen numbers? :devil:
Can you say REVOLUTION?

Outnumbered
01-05-2007, 01:57 PM
I just read today where the Mexican government is going to offer a GPS unit to illegals who want to cross the border illegally. In the event they are in distress or get lost we (USA) will be notified to go rescue them. They will then be returned to try again another day.
Did I mention that Bush is about to sign a bill allowing all the illegals that have used false S.S. numbers in the past are now entitled to collect benifits (social security) for the wages earned under those stolen numbers? :devil:
Can you say REVOLUTION?
I heard about that. It just keeps getting better:mad: :rolleyes: :mad:

cdog
01-05-2007, 02:44 PM
Here are the guy's we need at the border. Hell, I'll sign up to guard it if we can engage like this. Backwater kicks ass.:crossx: :crossx:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Sbeyx76yk

SmokinLowriderSS
01-05-2007, 02:59 PM
The Guard troops are not allowed to apprehend illegal entrants.
Officials will make a decision following the investigation about whether changes need to be made in regard to the entrance identification teams, Balaban said.
The above pretty well explains it, and sets the stage for ...... no change.
No, sorry, there will be change. The new folks with the power have already been speaking of "defunding" the operation, such as it is (no, not just Iraq, the Mexican border observers too). I give the soldiers there another 6 months, max. I sure hope I get this one wrong. :mad:

lucky
01-05-2007, 03:00 PM
i was wondering where Lou was --

stoker
01-05-2007, 03:17 PM
i was wondering where Lou was --
:confused:

Misogynist
01-05-2007, 03:40 PM
I'm getting sick reading this stuff... I think I'll move to Germany... :eek:

Seadog
01-05-2007, 03:58 PM
The dumbocrats will make a big difference. If there are no troops or border patrols, there cannot be a chance for confrontation. I did hear that Pelosi wants to court martial one of the troops for yelling something about wetbacks.

Riverkid
01-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Here are the guy's we need at the border. Hell, I'll sign up to guard it if we can engage like this. Backwater kicks ass.:crossx: :crossx:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Sbeyx76yk
800 meters is a long way for a 223. I think we need to go shooting...:D

cdog
01-05-2007, 05:41 PM
800 meters is a long way for a 223. I think we need to go shooting...:D
It sure is but these guy's have US Optic $3,000 scopes. 5.56 is the military round. Basically, the same as the .223 but capable of higher pressures. Pretty bad ass if you ask me. I'll be out in Tucson on the 19th throwing some lead around. I leave all my good stuff out there.:crossx:
We'll probably do a Jawbone canyon trip in the first couple of weeks of February. We ride and shoot. Let me know if your interested.

Keith E. Sayre
01-06-2007, 09:50 AM
I don't get it. Build the wall, man it, arm the men on it
and enforce our border. At the south end of Mexico, they
shoot you if you try to sneak into their country. Where do
they get off telling us what we can and can't do? in our
own country. I say make the government of Mexico reimbuirse us for any expense caused by an illegal.
Close the floodgates before it is too late. The change here
in Havasu in the last 10 years is noticeable and it is NOT
positive. Heck, I'll take the snowbirds over the illegals!
Keith Sayre

vmjtc3
01-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Can you say REVOLUTION?
Yep I am right behind you.
And the worst part of it, those f@ckers think they have a right to be here.

Blown 472
01-06-2007, 10:42 AM
I would have withdrawn in retreat also if I was unarmed.
Now if I was armed, bring it on...
Would you kick their asses?

Mardonzi
01-06-2007, 10:45 AM
They were armed,, but infortunately, the Rules of Engagement that they had would not allow them to engage. Someone needs to re-evalute the Posse Comitatus act in regards to armed incursions across our borders. This isn't a law enforcement issue, it's a national security issue and needs to be addressed.

AZKC
01-06-2007, 10:54 AM
Armed illegals cross the border everyday. But at least now with the gaurd helping out they are being seen more. Local paper said the Minutemen are heading that way :D

spectratoad
01-06-2007, 01:02 PM
Can you say REVOLUTION?
I do believe that is where we are headed. It is going to take something like that to take our government back down to a manageable, common sense level and then maybe they can do what they are supposed to. PROTECT OUR BORDERS.
I think that the guard is down there without weapons and or ammunition. I was in the guard here in Nevada and a few years back they were training us for riot control. Gave us our M16's but we would not be allowed ammo. :rolleyes: