PDA

View Full Version : The worlds first extreme sport

cc322
01-05-2007, 01:56 PM
The tough Boys are comming to town, we go every year and it is something to see, anybody else going?
http://www.pbrnow.com/#home
He's addicted to danger
fueld by passion and pride
to pain and fear he's no stranger
but his lust needs to be satisfied
hooked on a 8 second ride

thumbs
01-05-2007, 02:13 PM
I'm not a fan of rodeo. I assume the bulls, broncos and calfs don't care for it as well.
But I will say that the guys that ride them are tuff sob's or just nucking futs.

wright27
01-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Insane, absolutly insane!

seanv
01-05-2007, 02:46 PM
I'm not a fan of rodeo. I assume the bulls, broncos and calfs don't care for it as well.
But I will say that the guys that ride them are tuff sob's or just nucking futs.
i rode saddlebronc in the prca for 6 years and, those animals live better than most domestic pets. some of the horses can be rode down a trail but, you load'em into an arena and they get buckin'. the peta peeps will have you believe the animals are beatn and crap. i will tell you lots of the cowboys i rode with loved and respected these animals! you could be tellin a story about copenhagen im no angel (awesome prca buckin horse of the year many times over) and guys would get all bugeyed and tell stories of how awesome that horse is.
just like you to hear from the other side of the story for once.

cc322
01-05-2007, 03:58 PM
This is no rodeo it is strictly Bull riding. Seanv is correct 100% the animals are cared for so damn well is it unreal. The stock contractors that strictly breed for this type of thing, can make alot of money, they have a bull that is good, the money rolls in, it really is a business, and they keep there money maker in tip top shape.

Fast Freddy
01-05-2007, 08:26 PM
couple pix i have on my computer here

cc322
01-05-2007, 08:28 PM
couple pix i have on my computer here
Bad ass pics Freddy

Old Texan
01-06-2007, 01:52 PM
Never understood why anybody would want to get on a 1500 lb animal with horns and hooves whose main goal in life is to get the rider off and stompthe livin's $%#@ out of 'em?:confused: :devil: :D

rrrr
01-06-2007, 04:22 PM
Never understood why anybody would want to get on a 1500 lb animal with horns and hooves whose main goal in life is to get the rider off and stompthe livin's $%#@ out of 'em?:confused: :devil: :D
:D :D
I've always thought the same thing. But it's interesting to watch, those guys are tough MF'ers...... :eek: