PDA

View Full Version : Blue Rhinos

shadow
12-19-2005, 12:12 PM
If Anyone is looking for a blue rhino i ran across a guy who has 4 for sale.
His for sale sign said $12,200.
I offered $10,500 cash and he said no but would take $11,200.
Too steep for my blood,plus i should have a green one coming in this week.
Just thought i'd put it out there for anyone who might be in the market.
Here's his #928-208-6605 located in Havasu.

riverbound
12-19-2005, 12:21 PM
If Anyone is looking for a blue rhino i ran across a guy who has 4 for sale.
His for sale sign said $12,200.
I offered $10,500 cash and he said no but would take $11,200.
Too steep for my blood,plus i should have a green one coming in this week.
Just thought i'd put it out there for anyone who might be in the market.
Here's his #928-208-6605 located in Havasu.
Is that for a used one?? Did he have anything done to it?

shadow
12-19-2005, 12:31 PM
Is that for a used one?? Did he have anything done to it?
New, paperwork and tax paid.however that works with motor vehicles.
Tempting,I'd rather have a blue one but i should have a green one this week.

riverbound
12-19-2005, 12:34 PM
New, paperwork and tax paid.however that works with motor vehicles.
Tempting,I'd rather have a blue one but i should have a green one this week.
Cool. They are kind of addicting. I keep throwing $$$ at mine.

shadow
12-19-2005, 12:36 PM
Cool. They are kind of addicting. I keep throwing $$$ at mine.
Yeah,as soon as i get mine i'm planning on a cdi,digi dash,paint,wheel spacers,
tunes,etc,etc.

riverbound
12-19-2005, 12:45 PM
tunes,etc,etc.
Just did the CDI.....the back seat is in my garage, 4 point harnesses are in the garage, the tunes are at the stereo shop (as soon as I can leave it for a bit it will get done). Then I will take a breather and get back to it :D

riverroyal
12-19-2005, 12:59 PM
Just did the CDI.....the back seat is in my garage, 4 point harnesses are in the garage, the tunes are at the stereo shop (as soon as I can leave it for a bit it will get done). Then I will take a breather and get back to it :D
before you know it

sigepmock
12-19-2005, 01:25 PM
I've got a guy that can get you the Blue SE for $11k otd, but you gotta go get it in Havasu or Phoenix. Just picked ours up Sat. I've got the CDI, four point belts. Now I need the wheel spacers, cage, rear seat, bead locks, stereo..... :cry: :D
But I still think it's the best all around vehicle for the money.
Bill how is the CDI....big difference??? Gonna put a few hours on ours before I switch it out.
Chris

riverbound
12-19-2005, 01:29 PM
I've got a guy that can get you the Blue SE for $11k otd, but you gotta go get it in Havasu or Phoenix. Just picked ours up Sat. I've got the CDI, four point belts. Now I need the wheel spacers, cage, rear seat, bead locks, stereo..... :cry: :D
But I still think it's the best all around vehicle for the money.
Bill how is the CDI....big difference??? Gonna put a few hours on ours before I switch it out.
Chris
51MPH on the dash speedo. Smoother idle and starting and better midrange. So far (other than the cage) the best money I have spent.

riverbound
12-19-2005, 01:30 PM
20K before you know it
I know :cry: I keep thinking about long travel :rolleyes:

BADASS38CHEVY
12-19-2005, 01:44 PM
tunes,etc,etc.
Is that what we got for christmas.

riverroyal
12-19-2005, 01:46 PM
I know :cry: I keep thinking about long travel :rolleyes:
doing it,,im already affraid of the resale,,,cant keep dumpin money in it

riverbound
12-19-2005, 01:49 PM
Resale....whats that?? :cry:

JB in so cal
12-19-2005, 02:01 PM
I thought you were a Baller.

shadow
12-19-2005, 02:14 PM
Is that what we got for christmas.
Yep,I got what i wanted and Teresa got what she wanted. :)
See you next weekend.Goose,Prime Rib,Honey baked Ham and Turkey.Then we will go abuse the Rhino.

BADASS38CHEVY
12-19-2005, 02:22 PM
Yep,I got what i wanted and Teresa got what she wanted. :)
See you next weekend.Goose,Prime Rib,Honey baked Ham and Turkey.Then we will go abuse the Rhino.Darrell, Christmas eve or day. Miss summer wanted me to ask if it was or are you going to street legal the rhino? Miss Summer is going to make tamales we will take some.

shadow
12-19-2005, 04:16 PM
Darrell, Christmas eve or day. Miss summer wanted me to ask if it was or are you going to street legal the rhino? Miss Summer is going to make tamales we will take some.
Yes i'm going to make the Rhino street legal. I'm sure Summers tamales are going to be as good as everything else she makes.I love tamales. :rollside:

framer1
12-20-2005, 05:30 AM
Yes i'm going to make the Rhino street legal. I'm sure Summers tamales are going to be as good as everything else she makes.I love tamales. :rollside:
Hell, You just love food :rollside: What's a CDI? Nice christmas present, i'll probably get some socks. What's the difference between blue and green Rhino? Have a great christmas. Bruce

shadow
12-20-2005, 05:59 AM
Hell, You just love food :rollside: What's a CDI? Nice christmas present, i'll probably get some socks. What's the difference between blue and green Rhino? Have a great christmas. Bruce
Socks? Shit Framer,I'm surprised all DCB owners don't have a billet Rhino,The diff between the blue & green is blue comes with Digital dash,fancy wheels,and paint.Not sure but i think thats it.I'm going to paint mine as soon as i get it anyway.

riverbound
12-20-2005, 07:20 AM
Socks? Shit Framer,I'm surprised all DCB owners don't have a billet Rhino,The diff between the blue & green is blue comes with Digital dash,fancy wheels,and paint.Not sure but i think thats it.I'm going to paint mine as soon as i get it anyway.
I have also been told the blue has an all steel underbelly. This was from the guys that do the stereo stuff for me. they told me the green ones are much easier to run wires through becuase of the lack of the under belly plating. I havent read anyhwere else that this is true, but I figure if they are working on them, they would know.

02HoWaRd26
12-20-2005, 08:01 AM
If your looking for a painter for your rhino the guy that did mine is doing complete paint schemes here in the bhc for 800 on up he did 3 this past weekend I will try to get the pics this week

hottrodder
12-20-2005, 11:43 AM
What's a CDI?
It's the ECU.

last dance II
12-23-2005, 03:43 PM
In Havasu and have 2 new SE Rhino's asking $11,700 each or OBO... Give me a call and make a offer...thanks,Heath

sdpm
12-23-2005, 10:21 PM
I will have 6 availible on 1-5-06 if interested. $10,600.00 OTD
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1935DSC01451-med.JPG