PDA

View Full Version : the LAS VEGAS CHARGERS

riverroyal
01-05-2007, 07:00 PM
vegas has been talking with the chargers.My guess is by 09 they will be there.Or a nice new stadium 2 miles from tj.Should be a good year 09,padres will be in last place,sports arena will be empty,stadium will be empty.

Ziggy
01-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Ain't gonna happen.........
How dare you even say it outloud......

riverroyal
01-05-2007, 07:05 PM
its business,national city for a stadium????O side wont get it,way to may people will vote against it.Vegas has the money,I hope it doesnt happen,but Im betting it does.About the time I need a new car,I will sit in your office and say "I told Ya!"

TOBTEK
01-05-2007, 07:06 PM
IF somebody breaks Bruce Hendersons legs and keeps him from all of his BS. The Chargers will get their new home. I dont understand why they dont level the Q, and build they new facility where it is now. The proposed falcility was really nice. Why go more south, I dont get it.
Royal..... wanta do a superbowl party here at casa zachry? Can even have some of the other yahoo's come over.

TOBTEK
01-05-2007, 07:07 PM
I agree...... dont think the city will let it happen.

riverroyal
01-05-2007, 07:07 PM
IF somebody breaks Bruce Hendersons legs and keeps him from all of his BS. The Chargers will get their new home. I dont understand why they dont level the Q, and build they new facility where it is now. The proposed falcility was really nice. Why go more south, I dont get it.
Royal..... wanta do a superbowl party here at casa zachry? Can even have some of the other yahoo's come over.
party at your place it is!!Did your man secretary tell you i called today?

riverroyal
01-05-2007, 07:08 PM
I agree...... dont think the city will let it happen.
is in financial ruin,they have no money.And the people are still bitter about the Qualcomm ticket deal .Chargers dont want to pay

Ziggy
01-05-2007, 07:11 PM
its business,national city for a stadium????O side wont get it,way to may people will vote against it.Vegas has the money,I hope it doesnt happen,but Im betting it does.About the time I need a new car,I will sit in your office and say "I told Ya!"
Hehe, they aren't gonna be moved to vegas in the next 9 months :D

TOBTEK
01-05-2007, 07:11 PM
party at your place it is!!Did your man secretary tell you i called today?
nope! I called you back yesterday....didnt know you called today.
Ziggy you have plans for superbowl?
call your boyfriend john and his wife ( a front for his ultimate GAYNESS) have them come down.
every can come....the more the better.

Ziggy
01-05-2007, 07:14 PM
is in financial ruin,they have no money.And the people are still bitter about the Qualcomm ticket deal .Chargers dont want to pay
BS.........the plan was squashed by Henderson and Aguirrie with their antics. Chargers had a plan that wouldn't have cost the city money with the development of the current site...........Stubborn attitudes made that explode.

JB in so cal
01-05-2007, 07:17 PM
call your boyfriend john and his wife ( a front for his ultimate GAYNESS) have them come down.
You are wired wrong!

riverroyal
01-05-2007, 07:17 PM
BS.........the plan was squashed by Henderson and Aguirrie with their antics. Chargers had a plan that wouldn't have cost the city money with the development of the current site...........Stubborn attitudes made that explode.
well in 9 months we will see:D

Ziggy
01-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Usually have a group of peeps I watch it with.....just kinda depends. 4 years ago I was in Havi buying a house on SB weekend.
I'll play it by ear and see what comes up.

riverroyal
01-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Usually have a group of peeps I watch it with.....just kinda depends. 4 years ago I was in Havi buying a house on SB weekend.
I'll play it by ear and see what comes up.
in Vail this year?We need a winter spot

Ziggy
01-05-2007, 07:22 PM
in Vail this year?We need a winter spot
You're getting a Vail house?? Cool, we'll be happy to use it for you now and then.:D

JB in so cal
01-05-2007, 07:46 PM
You're getting a Vail house?? Cool, we'll be happy to use it for you now and then.:D
I can't believe you and RR are buying a house in Vail??!!?? Awesome!

Ziggy
01-05-2007, 07:52 PM
I can't believe you and RR are buying a house in Vail??!!?? Awesome!
Steve is, not me.............I'm the poor sucker, you saw my little 'Tatoe chip boat next to your guys' monster deckboats.:D

riverroyal
01-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Steve is, not me.............I'm the poor sucker, you saw my little 'Tatoe chip boat next to your guys' monster deckboats.:D
extent the garage,dont be affraid

rmarion
01-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Vegas should speak with the Raideraaaahhhhhhhs

Ziggy
01-05-2007, 07:59 PM
extent the garage,dont be affraid
Not afraid of that...........just the bills that go with it. Kinda funny, the only things I owe money on are 300 miles away from me and get used 5-10 times a year. Where's the logic in that:confused: :idea: :D

Ziggy
01-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Vegas should speak with the Raideraaaahhhhhhhs
Now that makes sense.