PDA

View Full Version : so whats with the no good morning threads?

rivergoer
01-26-2006, 07:58 AM
good morning hot boaters :)
btw the update on rbs hotornot is: 5.9 38 people rated him so far he is 54% hotter than most guys on the site...yeah bull $hit :) the majority says 5 and everything else evens out except 8,9,10..... here is the link.http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=AMBZOLN&key=WNA
as for the militarysingles.com he has only been show four intrest points..here is the linkhttp://www.militarysingles.com/esvon/out.php?id=53341

HOOTER SLED-
01-26-2006, 08:00 AM
This must be it. Morning. The others are slacking.

IN2-IN2MX
01-26-2006, 08:03 AM
(Grumble...grumble)
Morning all :boxed:

a catered life
01-26-2006, 08:04 AM
after all the bs and drama we need something mellow morning to you and have a great day

NOTALENT
01-26-2006, 08:04 AM
Good Morning this is still hilarious....updates and all... :rollside:
What you going to do RB??? :crossx:

rivergoer
01-26-2006, 08:07 AM
who knows but he swears he is going to get me back...but we have a good one in store for jordy on the gaymatchmaker.com :rollside:

INSman
01-26-2006, 08:09 AM
after all the bs and drama we need something mellow morning to you and have a great day
B.S. and Drama ???, nah never :) Good morning to all :cool:

NOTALENT
01-26-2006, 08:14 AM
who knows but he swears he is going to get me back...but we have a good one in store for jordy on the gaymatchmaker.com :rollside:
haha...ROTFLMFAO!!!! :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-26-2006, 08:17 AM
I was afraid to start a good morning thread for fear of starting a non-boating thread in the SandBar. Folks are brutal these days. :argue: :rollside:
Doesn't it seem like we should have OC Taco crew night tonight?? A little retro event??? Anyone? :p

rivergoer
01-26-2006, 08:19 AM
morning brother did you do the one legged matress boogie???

NOTALENT
01-26-2006, 08:19 AM
I was afraid to start a good morning thread for fear of starting a non-boating thread in the SandBar. Folks are brutal these days. :argue: :rollside:
Doesn't it seem like we should have OC Taco crew night tonight?? A little retro event??? Anyone? :p
Wow....I will be there tonight...kinda of a little business meeting but fun as well. I think Deano is going..and trying to get Silver to go as well... :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-26-2006, 08:22 AM
Wow....I will be there tonight...kinda of a little business meeting but fun as well. I think Deano is going..and trying to get Silver to go as well... :crossx:
At Taco Surf?? Hmmmm.....maybe we will come raid your meeting. :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-26-2006, 08:23 AM
Im going to dinner with my boys tonight. so I will be a no-show.
Bring them. I am sure they will have a blast once dinner turns into the usual food fight. :boxed:

NOTALENT
01-26-2006, 08:25 AM
At Taco Surf?? Hmmmm.....maybe we will come raid your meeting. :rollside:
yup...gotta talk about some details of the new clubs....feel free to join....just dont make me whistle!!!

Do F150's Float?
01-26-2006, 08:26 AM
Bring them. I am sure they will have a blast once dinner turns into the usual food fight. :boxed:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww meeemmmooorrriieeesss... .flying chips & pitchers of beer... :D :D :D
Morning everyone! Tomorrow is friday!!! woohooo :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-26-2006, 08:36 AM
yup...gotta talk about some details of the new clubs....feel free to join....just dont make me whistle!!!
LOL!!! I am totally gonna make ya whistle now! :rollside:
Hi Nanny! I think we should have din-din tonight of some sort. If noone is game for TS, maybe we could go to sushi?????? :rollside:

NOTALENT
01-26-2006, 08:37 AM
Hi Nanny! I think we should have din-din tonight of some sort. If noone is game for TS, maybe we could go to sushi?????? :rollside:
WHOO WHOOO!!! :D
Did you guys figure out what time your going to the show???

Do F150's Float?
01-26-2006, 08:40 AM
Whatever's clever ;) I got no plans tonight (big surprise... :rolleyes: :D )
Tacos sound good...so does sushi... either way, i'm game :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-26-2006, 08:48 AM
WHOO WHOOO!!! :D
Did you guys figure out what time your going to the show???
I have no idea. Probably early afternoon or something???????? :rollside:

NOTALENT
01-26-2006, 08:50 AM
I have no idea. Probably early afternoon or something???????? :rollside:
ooooooooook...I plan to head out at 10am or so....but we know how my plans go.....out the window!!!! :p

Hardly Satisfied
01-26-2006, 08:58 AM
good morning to all

Do F150's Float?
01-26-2006, 09:16 AM
K - time to get to work. My boss did massive marketing last night, my assistant is at jury duty and our receptionist just left on a family emergency, so today's gonna be crazy.
Linda - call or e-mail me if you guys wanna do dinner (before 5 so i don't go home ;) )
And the rest...see ya'll tommorow! :)