PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brown busted in Michigan for sexual perversion...

rrrr
01-06-2007, 07:03 PM
:eek: :eek: Looks like Tom's hidden desires have landed him in trouble.....
Mannequin fetishist could get life
Maybe life in prison for Canadian man who has a thing for store models
The Associated Press
Updated: 5:55 p.m. CT Jan 2, 2007
FERNDALE, Mich. - A man who has a history of smashing windows to indulge his fetish for female mannequins could draw a stiff sentence for his latest arrest.
Tom Brown, 39, of Regina, Alberta, Canada, faces up to life in prison if convicted of a charge of attempted breaking and entering at a cleaning-supply company in the Detroit suburb of Ferndale.
The potential life sentence is because prosecutors charged him as a habitual offender. Authorities say he has at least six convictions for breaking and entering and a stint in state prison over the last 13 years.
Ferndale District Judge Joseph Longo ordered Brown to stand trial following a preliminary examination on Thursday, The Daily Tribune of Royal Oak reported. The judge ordered him jailed unless he posts a $15,000 bond.
Brown was arrested Oct. 9 after police say he smashed a window at a cleaning-supply company to get at a female mannequin dressed in a black and white French maid's uniform. He had been out of prison for less than a week.
Brown was arrested in Ferndale in July 2000 and later convicted for breaking and entering at a women's clothing shop to get at a mannequin in a pink dress with bobbed hair.
Ferndale police also arrested Brown in 1993 after finding him in an alley behind a woman's store with three lingerie-clad mannequins. He also has similar convictions in Detroit and suburban Oak Park.
Brown may also be charged with being in the United States illegally.
© 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16442277/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
© 2007 MSNBC.com

funkcity
01-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Well said !!:D :D
And well modified !!:idea: :idea:

Boatcop
01-06-2007, 07:58 PM
Brown may also be charged with being in the United States illegally.
He was just doing the job that Americans don't want to do.

OCMerrill
01-06-2007, 08:03 PM
And with the dollar exchange rate he comes at a better hourly rate as well:)
I don't think it's the same Brown based on the fact "No Grey Hairs" were in play. Tom likes the wrinkled ones so I have read.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-06-2007, 08:12 PM
Tom, you are a perv!!! :D

Misogynist
01-06-2007, 09:46 PM
I was thinking the same... Damn... actually charge someone for being in the US illegally?.... What an original idea...who came up with that idea?.... Why didn't someone think of it before?.... Imagine... charging someone for being in the US illegally... astounding idea.... :devil:

rrrr
01-06-2007, 09:51 PM
I was thinking the same... Damn... actually charge someone for being in the US illegally?.... What an original idea...who came up with that idea?.... Why didn't someone think of it before?.... Imagine... charging someone for being in the US illegally... astounding idea.... :devil:
It's not easy finding someone willing to take on three lingerie clad mannequins in an alley..... :D :D

Moneypitt
01-06-2007, 10:45 PM
Bail was set at 15K??? And hes facing a LIFE SENTENCE!!!!! WTF, I've heard of 1/2 million dollar bail for 3rd/4th DUI here in Cal with a possible 2-6 year sentence. $15,000 aint shit for a possible life sentence.....Seems like they want him to jump bail back to Canada...........MP
PS: It aint "our" Tom Brown, there was no mention of Bran Muffins, or loose turtleneck sweaters on old broad mannequins anywhere in that news report......

73kona455
01-06-2007, 11:51 PM
well 15K american is what?..1.5 Million Canadian?:eek:

SHOTKALLIN
01-07-2007, 01:32 AM
:eek: :eek: Looks like Tom's hidden desires have landed him in trouble.....his fetish for female mannequins could draw a stiff sentence for his latest arrest.
LOL they said STIFF....LOL:D

RitcheyRch
01-07-2007, 08:35 AM
Guess some people will try anything. WOuld have been better off with a blow-up doll.

Moneypitt
01-07-2007, 02:53 PM
well 15K american is what?..1.5 Million Canadian?:eek:
The exchange rate varies, but I don't think 15K American would be much over 16.5K Canadian, about 10%, and that is a total guess..........MP