PDA

View Full Version : CFW---NYD

cal***boat
12-21-2002, 10:04 AM
Will you let us ex-hot boat owners show up to watch and drink your bullets LOL

SHERMANINATOR
12-24-2002, 09:14 PM
I HEAR THAT BUT ILL BE BRINGING MY OWN CHILLED ALCHOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND BINOCULARS FOR THE BABES AND THE BOATS

BigBoyToys
12-24-2002, 09:17 PM
SHERMANINATOR:
I HEAR THAT BUT ILL BE BRINGING MY OWN CHILLED ALCHOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND BINOCULARS FOR THE BABES AND THE BOATS Won't need binoculars....everything is REALLY close by... :D
[ December 24, 2002, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

cal***boat
12-24-2002, 09:24 PM
Yea but Jim can i drink your beer ?????
I`am broke now, Remember the wife bought the BMW

Sangster
12-24-2002, 09:25 PM
Usually a lot of Harley's too... pig_flyi

BigBoyToys
12-24-2002, 09:28 PM
cal***boat:
I`am broke now, Remember the wife bought the BMW I won't be drinkin' alcohol out there. Last time I did while out there I got a little crazy and, well, it was just too much fun. :D promised Marina this time I won't drink booze eek! (Did I say that?) wink

BigBoyToys
12-24-2002, 09:29 PM
But no worries Dave....I think that I might be able to "Win" a few beers eek! :D ....What was that Sangster? :rolleyes: LOL
[ December 24, 2002, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-24-2002, 09:32 PM
BigBoyToys:
cal***boat:
I`am broke now, Remember the wife bought the BMW I won't be drinkin' alcohol out there. Last time I did while out there I got a little crazy and, well, it was just too much fun. :D promised Marina this time I won't drink booze eek! (Did I say that?) wink Don't blame it on me, The next day you felt like crap... : :rolleyes: LOL
[ December 24, 2002, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Sangster
12-24-2002, 09:36 PM
BBT's...Ya wanna Play....Ya gotta Pay.. BTW..you got one of those boats runnin in the mid 9s.... wink wink wink

cal***boat
12-24-2002, 09:39 PM
Hey Jim, I ran across a guy in Lakeport that has an older Bezer long deck that has been siting for a while and he may be interested in selling it.
The boat is a K-boat and it has a blown and injected 500 inch hemi in it, Lenco clutch, 10 degree casale, etc. the boat has a flawless black paint job, competitive trailer, etc.
What do you think this thing is worth ??

BigBoyToys
12-24-2002, 09:40 PM
Hmmm...What ya think there Cal***boat? Think I can get it into the mid 9's? LOL.
I think so Sangster... But remember, most "lake Racing" is not a 1/4 mile. More like around 1/8 mile. Yeah, we'll set'em up in the cove and run one... :D

Sangster
12-24-2002, 09:42 PM
BigBoyToys:
But no worries Dave....I think that I might be able to "Win" a few beers eek! :D ....What was that Sangster? :rolleyes: LOL First you gotta get by "Silly Devil"....Jest to prove your worthy.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

BigBoyToys
12-24-2002, 09:42 PM
cal***boat:
Hey Jim, I ran across a guy in Lakeport that has an older Bezer long deck that has been siting for a while and he may be interested in selling it.
The boat is a K-boat and it has a blown and injected 500 inch hemi in it, Lenco clutch, 10 degree casale, etc. the boat has a flawless black paint job, competitive trailer, etc.
What do you think this thing is worth ?? Dave, That's EXACTLY what you need out there in your area! You'd be shocked at how good it handles the rougher water! I'm kicking myself in the ass for selling the Biesemeyer but ya know how that goes....looking for another now.
How much he asking for the boat?

BigBoyToys
12-24-2002, 09:44 PM
Sangster:
BigBoyToys:
But no worries Dave....I think that I might be able to "Win" a few beers eek! :D ....What was that Sangster? :rolleyes: LOL First you gotta get by "Silly Devil"....Jest to prove your worthy.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D I'll be there..... Hoping to get the Nitrous for the Syndicate also between now and then. If so, I'll install it out there at CFW...

Sangster
12-24-2002, 09:46 PM
BigBoyToys:
Hmmm...What ya think there Cal***boat? Think I can get it into the mid 9's? LOL.
I think so Sangster... But remember, most "lake Racing" is not a 1/4 mile. More like around 1/8 mile. Yeah, we'll set'em up in the cove and run one... :D Right on..I hear ya' on the 1/8 mile...And that's all good..but we want the second 1/8 mile..The first one jest gets the boat up to speed.... wink

BigBoyToys
12-24-2002, 09:49 PM
Sangster:
BigBoyToys:
I think so Sangster... But remember, most "lake Racing" is not a 1/4 mile. More like around 1/8 mile. Yeah, we'll set'em up in the cove and run one... :D Right on..I hear ya' on the 1/8 mile...And that's all good..but we want the second 1/8 mile..The first one jest gets the boat up to speed.... wink Yeah, I know. I hear ya. But....from what I understand about the stuff floating on the lake, I'm not so sure that I wanna run a 325lb hull out into the middle of the lake at a high rate of speed. Think I'd rather stay in the cove or the immediate vicinity of it.
[ December 24, 2002, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

cal***boat
12-24-2002, 09:55 PM
He has not set a price on it and he is not sure if he wants to sell it, but the boat just sits like mine did before you bought it.
I dont want to go over to him and offer him some low ball price and have him come after me with a baseball bat
I need to know of some kind of starting point for what this boat is worth.
I also ran across a 20ft Hallet GN boat in Lakeport that holds the currant APBA GN record @ 127mph which is also up for sale.

BigBoyToys
12-24-2002, 10:01 PM
cal***boat:
He has not set a price on it and he is not sure if he wants to sell it, but the boat just sits like mine did before you bought it.
I dont want to go over to him and offer him some low ball price and have him come after me with a baseball bat
I need to know of some kind of starting point for what this boat is worth.
I also ran across a 20ft Hallet GN boat in Lakeport that holds the currant APBA GN record @ 127mph which is also up for sale. The GN boats are nice, just not as good looking to me as the K-Boats. Just an opinion though. The K-Boat can be worth anywheres from $10,000.00 to $20,000.00 depending on all the stuff it has and the way it's set up. If ya want a nice Long deck Boat, PS555 has one for sale minus engine for $4500.00. I'm holding off dragging my feet on buying another Biesemeyer until I see which direction the SSRS goes in relation to the APBA's BS capsule mandate.

cal***boat
12-24-2002, 10:08 PM
Yea the GN boat does look different, and this boat has an ugly paint job also. The boat kinda looks like a floating vee bottom bath tub with a big blower motor in it.
The bezer is real sleek looking compared to the Hallet.
Plus the Bezer should run faster then 127mph dont you think with that 500 inch Hemi in it ???

BigBoyToys
12-24-2002, 10:09 PM
cal***boat:
Yea the GN boat does look different, and this boat has an ugly paint job also. The boat kinda looks like a floating vee bottom bath tub with a big blower motor in it.
The bezer is real sleek looking compared to the Hallet.
Plus the Bezer should run faster then 127mph dont you think with that 500 inch Hemi in it ??? yes....And turn on a dime!

BigBoyToys
12-24-2002, 10:10 PM
Now you've sparked my interest :D .....If he wants to sell it and you don't buy it, email me with the details... :rolleyes:

cal***boat
12-24-2002, 10:23 PM
I will try to get hold of him this week and see if i can get a price out of him.
This ole boy that owns the boat likes his booze so maybe i can get him on one of his good days and see what happens.
Ya know this guy also has a complete aluminum Donovan 417 hemi that he bought from Frank Bradley some time ago, I wonder if i can talk him out of that also ??
KEEP YOU POSTED

SHERMANINATOR
12-24-2002, 11:08 PM
WOULD ANYONE HAPPEN TO HAVE A NEAREST CITY AND ZIP CODE FOR THE LAKE SO I CAN USE MAP QUEST FOR DIRECTIONS FROM RENO.?
SHERMAN

ps555
12-24-2002, 11:35 PM
cal***boat i have buddies all over clearlake, lakeport area whats his name I might know him, and if you dont like the price he gives you I got a sweet biesemeyer sitting here for you and the price is right :D .

Sangster
12-25-2002, 12:46 AM
SHERMANINATOR:
WOULD ANYONE HAPPEN TO HAVE A NEAREST CITY AND ZIP CODE FOR THE LAKE SO I CAN USE MAP QUEST FOR DIRECTIONS FROM RENO.?
SHERMAN Try Wheatland,Sheridan or Lincoln......

565edge
12-25-2002, 01:00 AM
I we going to have to bring the central coast's finest up and smoke everybody!then go to hot august night's and do it again in a car!Bring it!Jets rule!P.s. somebody buy blownschiada's boat,it is a bad ass boat,will sell with or without motor?Is anybody interested in a new 10-71 mag littlefield blower with dfi injected buzzard catcher fuel injected hat also mag,complete with drive belt 1 to 1 pulleys,distributer coil all computer and injection,two fuel pumps,and two filters,its all brand new,the stuff is 8 years old but never ran,its all complete and ready to run,$3500?

BigBoyToys
12-25-2002, 03:25 AM
Try Wheatland, CA
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=&city=wheatland&state=ca&zipcode=&homesubmit=Get+Map
from Reno, take I-80 to Highway 65, Go West (you can only go one way from I-80) towards Lincoln, go through Lincoln on 65 to Wheatland, TUrn Right on Main St in Wheatland (main Turns into Spenceville Rd) follow it on out to where it splits (sign Says Beale AFB Left, CFW Right) turn right, follow the road on out until ya see the Lake, go across the Bridge to get to South Shore.

SHERMANINATOR
12-25-2002, 07:00 PM
SWEET I CAN SMELL THE ALCHOHOL FROM THE BOATS AND MY BEVERAGE.
THANKS. SHERMAN!

STEVE G
12-25-2002, 07:25 PM
THAT BOAT FOR SALE IN LAKE COUNTY I THINK BELONGS TO A GUY BY THE NAME OF GEARY SKI.

simi flatie
12-28-2002, 03:00 PM
BigBoyToys:
cal***boat:
What do you think this thing is worth ?? Dave, That's EXACTLY what you need out there in your area! You'd be shocked at how good it handles the rougher water! I'm kicking myself in the ass for selling the Biesemeyer but ya know how that goes....looking for another now.
How much he asking for the boat? Check out my sanger for sale!!!! In the v-drive fourms simi flaties 72 sanger pic's....Its a good buy.....