PDA

View Full Version : Bubba Wins Ricky 2nd Reed 3rd

1 Baja Guy
01-06-2007, 11:35 PM
What a great race wish the results were different :)

Mrs.Racer277
01-07-2007, 12:36 AM
Someone is going to be in trouble for posting results as the title. :)

Havasu Carrera
01-07-2007, 12:43 AM
Bubba crashes and still wins!??!! Thats what I saw!!
Chad rides nice respectable race so does Rickey!!
But Bubba clobbered them all! Man! its 1am i just got home!! lol I only live about 20 miles away! Great racing great party can't wait till next week! Boat show supercross? Where the f is summer!! I HATE WINTER!!

Bense468
01-07-2007, 01:03 AM
BUBBA IS STILL GAY. Gotta Get Back To Partyin

75MillerJet
01-07-2007, 01:25 AM
I got thrown out for havin' a bud light can in my hand right after the introductions... didn't let em' do it easily thats for sure tho. Anyone party out there with all the trailers and motorhomes? We were the ones with the beer pong table.
Pat

JetBoatRich
01-07-2007, 08:55 AM
Great opening night:D
Thanks Joe (hustler) for hooking us up with tickets:D

Chipster27
01-07-2007, 09:09 AM
How can you call that a "great race"??!?! The first 3 laps were worth it, but after that it was 3 great riders on 3 different parts of the track. No banging bars, no position swapping, no competition. Everyone was standing, cheering and yelling as RC and Reed were bar to bar for the first lap or two. After that RC walked from Reed and all you could anticipate was waiting for someone to crash....or flip their bike in to a course worker.
The KTM 50 race was more exciting than the main.
BS, RC and CR are awesome riders, but it would have been great to see them BATTELING for position rather than riding what might as well have been 3 independent races.

JetBoatRich
01-07-2007, 10:21 AM
How can you call that a "great race"??!?! The first 3 laps were worth it, but after that it was 3 great riders on 3 different parts of the track. No banging bars, no position swapping, no competition. Everyone was standing, cheering and yelling as RC and Reed were bar to bar for the first lap or two. After that RC walked from Reed and all you could anticipate was waiting for someone to crash....or flip their bike in to a course worker.
The KTM 50 race was more exciting than the main.
BS, RC and CR are awesome riders, but it would have been great to see them BATTELING for position rather than riding what might as well have been 3 independent races.
One reason I said great opening night and not race:D

Baja Big Dog
01-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Someone is going to be in trouble for posting results as the title. :)
newbie idiot.....go away, and dont come back....we dont like you anymore....sushi tomight?

Baja Big Dog
01-07-2007, 10:41 AM
I got thrown out for havin' a bud light can in my hand right after the introductions... didn't let em' do it easily thats for sure tho. Anyone party out there with all the trailers and motorhomes? We were the ones with the beer pong table.
Pat
Anaheim cops, real assholes with attitudes....they get off on making a scene kicking people out!!!!

Phat Matt
01-07-2007, 10:46 AM
I watched it on TV. RC crashed too but held his position. Bubba was fast through the woops! And the way he stays low on the jumps is crazy.

Caribbean Jet
01-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Glad I watched the race before I saw the post. Next time make your title different.

catman-do
01-07-2007, 12:37 PM
watched the race last night on TV as well. I thought the 125's were more exciting. How the hell gosslar rode with 3 broken bones in his hand and still did decent amazes me. Villapoto was rockin. 250s arent much fun to watch anymore. Those three always are on top and everyone else just gets lapped.

Mrs.Racer277
01-07-2007, 01:11 PM
newbie idiot.....go away, and dont come back....we dont like you anymore....sushi tomight?
No sushi or Javlina's this weekend. Darn! Maybe next weekend :)

Mrs.Racer277
01-07-2007, 01:12 PM
watched the race last night on TV as well. I thought the 125's were more exciting. How the hell gosslar rode with 3 broken bones in his hand and still did decent amazes me. Villapoto was rockin. 250s arent much fun to watch anymore. Those three always are on top and everyone else just gets lapped.
I have to agree. Reminds me of the McGrath days, when he would just walk away from the rest.

catman-do
01-07-2007, 01:18 PM
I have to agree. Reminds me of the McGrath days, when he would just walk away from the rest.
BWT, speaking of McGrath... Did you see how fat that guy got? He was on tv sportin the swollen face. Looked like he just got stung by a bunch of african bees!

Mrs.Racer277
01-07-2007, 01:21 PM
BWT, speaking of McGrath... Did you see how fat that guy got? He was on tv sportin the swollen face. Looked like he just got stung by a bunch of african bees!
LOL
Yes I did. That is the first thing I said when I saw him. Hubby said it is cuz of his hurt back. His faced reminded me of Chubby (tommy) Clowers. :)

Dave4XTC
01-07-2007, 01:31 PM
How about the $100+ to for parking if you brought a RV:mad:

boatnam2
01-07-2007, 01:48 PM
How about the $100+ to for parking if you brought a RV:mad:
our dumb ass kid hauled his toybox out for all his buddies to thrash and had to pay 125 bucks parking.only one guy rode with him and he didnt have any money.hopefully he learned a little lesson.

bignet
01-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Bubba is one bad mofo..:devil:
bignet

Mrs.Racer277
01-08-2007, 07:52 AM
i golfed with tommy and j-mac x-mas eve day and both are not as "chubby" as some of you might think ... clowers, yes but jeremy is still in good shape .... remember "tv" puts 10-15 lb's on you :jawdrop: keyes
Jeremy never had to be in the shape the rest of the riders did. He was just naturally fast as hell. :)
"TV" I use that excuse too. :D

tcook33
01-08-2007, 07:57 AM
Jeremy never had to be in the shape the rest of the riders did. He was just naturally fast as hell. :)
"TV" I use that excuse too. :D
Your boy did allright, huh? I dont like the guy, but I have a new respect for him after this weekend. He was amazing considering his injuries.
Bubba was ridiculous. The kid is fun to watch.

wright27
01-08-2007, 08:06 AM
The only person that can beat Bubba, is Bubba. It will interesting to see how much he has learned from previous years.

Mrs.Racer277
01-08-2007, 08:19 AM
Your boy did allright, huh? I dont like the guy, but I have a new respect for him after this weekend. He was amazing considering his injuries.
Bubba was ridiculous. The kid is fun to watch.
He rode awesome. You could tell he was in pain when they interviewed him. Poor Baby. And how could you not just love that face?? :)
Bubba just walked away. Would have been nice to see a lil more dicing then 3 laps.

1 Baja Guy
01-08-2007, 08:31 AM
Damn... Sorry I missed you guys ... How was the Shusi?

Baja Big Dog
01-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Damn... Sorry I missed you guys ... How was the Shusi?
Uni was awsummmmmm! Chef John was asking about you, said the bar bill was way too low, "you go home and come back tomorrow!!!!"
Did your rims ever come clean?
Did you ever get your laundry done?
Wanna eat the Greeks place today?

riverroyal
01-08-2007, 06:10 PM
bubba wins by 20 seconds or so.Gonna be a boring year.

1 Baja Guy
01-08-2007, 10:03 PM
Uni was awsummmmmm! Chef John was asking about you, said the bar bill was way too low, "you go home and come back tomorrow!!!!"
Did your rims ever come clean?
Did you ever get your laundry done?
Wanna eat the Greeks place today?
No the damn things wont come clean.. Have any ideas? Besides buying new ones.
No thanks trying to watch my weight. Say hi to guys