PDA

View Full Version : Most memorable new HB members of 2006

topless
01-08-2007, 11:47 AM
I won't post a poll because I on't want to leave anyone out but.......
I'd have to say LATER (what a true retard he turned out to be)
The Bilge Idiot makes me look for anything he posts because he is so damn funny
Don Johnson...............nuff said my hero
As for everyone who is an old timer like me, we have seen them come and go but I think Ahron takes the cake........or maybe he pushed things a bit too far.
Add your favorites............

abraman1326
01-08-2007, 11:59 AM
I'd have to say Later, and his whole extended family. What a piece of work he was. Way to manupilate the system, and sucker some hard working folks out of their hard earned money. I really would have liked to see the boat come up. Ah well, it gave me something to laugh about each and every day...
BRA

buzzaro
01-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Not sure if Im qualified to reply in this thread, being new this year myself, but I kinda like Robin Boyer. Bad grammar, even worse spelling but always entertaining:D

Havasu1986
01-08-2007, 12:05 PM
I haven't been here very long myself but I get a kick out of:
Devils Advocate
Easykiller 2006
Blown Dough

acatitude
01-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Don't care if he is old or new, but Ratso is the man :D

Jbb
01-08-2007, 12:10 PM
Tom Brown

topless
01-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Don't care if he is old or new, but Ratso is the man :D
But Ratso is the MANS man. We women gossip behind his back about what a bastard he is.:eek:

acatitude
01-08-2007, 12:12 PM
But Ratso is the MANS man. We women gossip behind his back about what a bastard he is.:eek:
thats why he gets my vote hun:D :D

Biglue
01-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Riodog.
I know he's not new on here but he comes out of no where and give anyone "the father and son" talk at the drop of a hat. :D
EASYKILLER is another one. Deciphering her posts is hard but she's very easy on the eyes. :)

centerhill condor
01-08-2007, 12:17 PM
holy moly...gotta luv that avatar.

acatitude
01-08-2007, 12:18 PM
well the best avatar is another thread, but only a few in the running for that

a catered life
01-08-2007, 12:37 PM
what about that guy kiltoy:confused:

topless
01-08-2007, 12:41 PM
I think the guy with the most recipes wins:D

ratso
01-08-2007, 12:46 PM
I guess bad publicity is better than no publicity...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif:D
Oh, and blowncarrera, If it wasn't for all these unique women that I seem to have this attraction to,:jawdrop: life would be pretty boring as far as any stories I have to tell lol... :D It's been a heck of a ride...
There is a friend of mine that I have lunch with every Monday... been with the same woman for something like 20 years and married about 10 of them I guess (known both of them most of this time)... they have 2 kids, very awesome couple. He said he can't wait for lunch on Mondays because he lives his life vicariously through me lol... He said it's the highlight of his week because all they do is change diapers and raise their kids... I've told him before, I'd trade it all to have what they have. I think they live the American Dream... it's all about family, they have total 100% respect for each other and I could never imagine anything happening to them like in the "Marriage Grenading" thread. It's so perfect that it's hard to believe it's real. I always tell them if I'm around their "niceness" too much, I'm going to throw up...:D

lucky
01-08-2007, 12:47 PM
btw273. was pretty funny for some time He still is a Funny Lil Guy :) :D

centerhill condor
01-08-2007, 12:59 PM
I guess bad publicity is better than no publicity...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif:D
Oh, and blowncarrera, If it wasn't for all these unique women that I seem to have this attraction to,:jawdrop: life would be pretty boring as far as any stories I have to tell lol... :D It's been a heck of a ride...
There is a friend of mine that I have lunch with every Monday... been with the same woman for something like 20 years and married about 10 of them I guess (known both of them most of this time)... they have 2 kids, very awesome couple. He said he can't wait for lunch on Mondays because he lives his life vicariously through me lol... He said it's the highlight of his week because all they do is change diapers and raise their kids... I've told him before, I'd trade it all to have what they have. I think they live the American Dream... it's all about family, they have total 100% respect for each other and I could never imagine anything happening to them like in the "Marriage Grenading" thread. It's so perfect that it's hard to believe it's real. I always tell them if I'm around their "niceness" too much, I'm going to throw up...:D
you have to be careful for what you wish as you may get it...then what?

a catered life
01-08-2007, 01:06 PM
I think the guy with the most recipes wins:D
hey watch it:D

Jrocket
01-08-2007, 01:23 PM
Riodog.
I know he's not new on here but he comes out of no where and give anyone "the father and son" talk at the drop of a hat. :D
EASYKILLER is another one. Deciphering her posts is hard but she's very easy on the eyes. :)
I'll go with this one.

h2oski2fast
01-08-2007, 01:27 PM
They are all clowns.

Kilrtoy
01-08-2007, 01:28 PM
I agree with ya on that one, very eazy

Misogynist
01-08-2007, 07:24 PM
I nominate Devil's Advocate.... for a gal she can stand up to a bare knuckle fight anytime....... :devil:

photo chick
01-08-2007, 07:28 PM
I nominate Devil's Advocate.... for a gal she can stand up to a bare knuckle fight anytime....... :devil:
I'm with ya, was about to type the same thing!!! I love reading her quick wit and funny remarks....She has the women's back, so far I agree with everything she writes too!!! But.....I'm a newbee am I allowed to vote?

Biglue
01-08-2007, 07:35 PM
That's right, can't believe I forgot about her. She has a great sense of humor and rolls with the punches......literally. :D
Also easy on the eyes.

Havasu1986
01-08-2007, 07:39 PM
That's right, can't believe I forgot about her. She has a great sense of humor and rolls with the punches......literally. :D
Also easy on the eyes.
Check post #4.. She was the 1st person I thought of.:devil:

photo chick
01-08-2007, 07:51 PM
OK then it's done she's #1

Biglue
01-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Good work H1986.
OK then it's done she's #1
you're also a great sport PC. Slung the shit in BR and posted some great pics in the Kodak Moments thread.......I don't think I've seen pics of you though. :D

photo chick
01-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Good work H1986.
you're also a great sport PC. Slung the shit in BR and posted some great pics in the Kodak Moments thread.......I don't think I've seen pics of you though. :D
Thanks..... I'd look like a toad next to DA though!:D

Devil's Advocate
01-08-2007, 08:00 PM
But Ratso is the MANS man. We women gossip behind his back about what a bastard he is.
Were we supposed to do that behind his back, opps... :D
They are all clowns.
That's about it right there.:D
I nominate Devil's Advocate.... for a gal she can stand up to a bare knuckle fight anytime.......
Keep your friends close, your enemies closer..:D
I think I gave up after about the first 50 pages of Sunk the Boat, but Later and the other related genetic mutations were right up there for entertainment.
Riodog, you're alright in my book.
Eazykiller....lol~~~u bugga bear---->>>>funny guuurly~~~lol, PPL HAVE TO LAUGH WHEN I CUM ON HERE, (opps dam caps!!)lol. Just funnny gurlly here talking.....lol:) but everyone just easy killer~~~~No i just say easzyyy kiler..lol :) we have to swing and have some fon heere and laugh~~~ea$y:rolleyes: im just bad with my typing....lol:D i'll learn ya rite...lol.....~~~~~~~*******>>>>>>>THATS A MY SPACE (dam caps!!!!l....lol:) ) thing. WTF Did I say????:rolleyes:
Um, how did I do? That shit is priceless...:D

HavasuSelect
01-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Not sure if Im qualified to reply in this thread, being new this year myself, but I kinda like Robin Boyer. Bad grammar, even worse spelling but always entertaining:D
Ditto on all accounts.

Devil's Advocate
01-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Thank you for the nomination Topless, I'm flattered!
(not trying to sway any votes but, I'm pretty easy on the eyes too)........
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3339/snotsmallwr3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
:D :D :D :D :D
LMAO, I forgot, you're in my tops.:D

topless
01-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Were we supposed to do that behind his back, opps... :D
That's about it right there.:D
Keep your friends close, your enemies closer..:D
I think I gave up after about the first 50 pages of Sunk the Boat, but Later and the other related genetic mutations were right up there for entertainment.
Riodog, you're alright in my book.
Eazykiller....lol~~~u bugga bear---->>>>funny guuurly~~~lol, PPL HAVE TO LAUGH WHEN I CUM ON HERE, (opps dam caps!!)lol. Just funnny gurlly here talking.....lol:) but everyone just easy killer~~~~No i just say easzyyy kiler..lol :) we have to swing and have some fon heere and laugh~~~ea$y:rolleyes: im just bad with my typing....lol:D i'll learn ya rite...lol.....~~~~~~~*******>>>>>>>THATS A MY SPACE (dam caps!!!!l....lol:) ) thing. WTF Did I say????:rolleyes:
Um, how did I do? That shit is priceless...:D:eek: OMG that is too funny.

Biglue
01-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Thanks..... I'd look like a toad next to DA though!:D
NO ! NO! NO!.....you're not supposed to answer like that. You're supposed to replu to that with posting some pics of yourself. :D ;)

Devil's Advocate
01-08-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm with ya, was about to type the same thing!!! I love reading her quick wit and funny remarks....She has the women's back, so far I agree with everything she writes too!!! But.....I'm a newbee am I allowed to vote?
Thanks PC;) You're a cool chick, and I can understand what you type and everything!:D

Biglue
01-08-2007, 08:12 PM
(not trying to sway any votes but, I'm pretty easy on the eyes too)........
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3339/snotsmallwr3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
:D :D :D :D :D
Right up there with hot sand. :D

photo chick
01-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Um, how did I do? That shit is priceless...:D[/QUOTE]
OMG you crack me up! I actually thoughy EASYKILLER took over your avatar for a minute there!!!:D :D

photo chick
01-08-2007, 08:26 PM
NO ! NO! NO!.....you're not supposed to answer like that. You're supposed to replu to that with posting some pics of yourself. :D ;)
ok but the gallery is down!!! so here's an attachement of me!:D

Devil's Advocate
01-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Um, how did I do? That shit is priceless...:D
OMG you crack me up! I actually thoughy EASYKILLER took over your avatar for a minute there!!!:D [/QUOTE]
It's easy to do when you have the Eazykiller To English dictionary in front of you as a reference. :D
Eazyk, if you're reading this....lol, im just nother gurrrly messing WITH U~~~~so easy killer. :D

phebus
01-08-2007, 08:32 PM
I'm waiting for Microsoft to come out with the EAZYKILLER2006 translation program. :D

photo chick
01-08-2007, 08:37 PM
OMG you crack me up! I actually thoughy EASYKILLER took over your avatar for a minute there!!!:D
It's easy to do when you have the Eazykiller To English dictionary in front of you as a reference. :D
Eazyk, if you're reading this....lol, im just nother gurrrly messing WITH U~~~~so easy killer. :D[/QUOTE]
Good point....don't want her to think we're EASYKILLER killers.....we're just havin' fun!!!! Don't change gggurrllyy!!:D :D

photo chick
01-08-2007, 08:38 PM
I'm waiting for Microsoft to come out with the EAZYKILLER2006 translation program. :D
DA and I already came out with it....for 99.99 you too can purchase it!!! PM us if you're interested..:D :D Order now and a free copy of "How to type like Easykiller" is included free!

No Name
01-08-2007, 08:42 PM
DA and I already came out with it....for 99.99 you too can purchase it!!! PM us if you're interested.
I’m starting to think you and DA need to get a room.
I would pay big bucks for something like that.:)

Kilrtoy
01-08-2007, 08:44 PM
Save your money and justget them drunk enough, It will work

phebus
01-08-2007, 08:44 PM
DA and I already came out with it....for 99.99 you too can purchase it!!! PM us if you're interested..:D :D Order now and a free copy of "How to type like Easykiller" is included free!
$99.99 for a ball peen hammer is an awful lot. :D

No Name
01-08-2007, 08:45 PM
:idea: :D

Kilrtoy
01-08-2007, 08:47 PM
:idea: :D
Great minds think alike

Devil's Advocate
01-08-2007, 08:47 PM
$99.99 for a ball peen hammer is an awful lot. :D
LMAO:D
So now we know why the wifey stuck around. :D
Easy killer..:D
Oh shit, that stuff is rubbing off.:eek: :D

Kilrtoy
01-08-2007, 08:49 PM
LMAO:D
So now we know why the wifey stuck around. :D
:D
I stuck around with her, You guys have it all backwards...

EAZYKILLER2006
01-08-2007, 08:57 PM
can i vote for myself???...lol J/k i vote for kim...

EAZYKILLER2006
01-08-2007, 09:01 PM
just watch "bringing down the house" enough said...i will be "the queen" and you all, WHO DONT GET IT...can be "stevie"...:)

photo chick
01-08-2007, 09:08 PM
just watch "bringing down the house" enough said...i will be "the queen" and you all, WHO DONT GET IT...can be "stevie"...:)
Ok I'm Stevie cause I don't get it....anyone else:idea: ???

EAZYKILLER2006
01-08-2007, 09:13 PM
Ok I'm Stevie cause I don't get it....anyone else:idea: ???
have you watched the movie? it is hilarious!!!!:devil:

photo chick
01-08-2007, 09:16 PM
have you watched the movie? it is hilarious!!!!:devil:
nope I haven't even heard of it....love funnies though..guess I should check it out

EAZYKILLER2006
01-08-2007, 09:19 PM
nope I haven't even heard of it....love funnies though..guess I should check it out
its with steve martian...he plays a true square...gotta see it ...http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2528/lmfaoka3.gif

topless
01-08-2007, 10:16 PM
its with steve martian...he plays a true square...gotta see it ...http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2528/lmfaoka3.gifWho is Steve Martian?? Is he an Alien or something or is this more Myspace talk?:confused: :confused: :confused:

topless
01-08-2007, 10:23 PM
No, you live in Hesperia and type like you're on crack. No voting allowed for you gguurrrly:sqeyes:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-08-2007, 10:26 PM
No, you live in Hesperia and type like you're on crack. No voting allowed for you gguurrrly:sqeyes:
I was on some good crack...some ASS CRACK...http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2528/lmfaoka3.gif

bignet
01-08-2007, 10:27 PM
I need to pick a fight w/ someone or something! I'd hoped to get at least one vote! LMAO.... BigLue, KilrToy, USCFAN, where you at homies! :jawdrop:
Just playin...:crossx:
:devil:
bignet
Fight On!

Riomouse911
01-09-2007, 12:09 AM
:D :D :D Steve Martian? I almost blew Pepsi out my nose...:D :D :D

Misogynist
01-09-2007, 01:08 AM
:D :D :D Steve Martian? I almost blew Pepsi out my nose...:D :D :D
I caught that too.... but I was being too kind to correct her that it's "Steve Martin".... he's from our world EK2006... not from the 4th planet...... :D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-09-2007, 01:09 AM
You got me straight trippin boo
yepper!http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2528/lmfaoka3.gif that the one!!! fockin hilarious!!! a must see!!!

Tom Brown
01-09-2007, 01:23 AM
I vote for Rattle Can Lou. I shall never forget RCL.
This thread reminds me of what happens when someone starts a thread asking, "What's your favorite song." Every post after the third is pretty much an iPod database download into the forums.

EAZYKILLER2006
01-09-2007, 01:25 AM
I vote for Rattle Can Lou. I shall never forget RCL.
This thread reminds me of what happens when someone starts a thread asking, "What's your favorite song." Every post after the third is pretty much an iPod database download into the forums.
ya were my second choice tom!...lol:yuk: lol~ ok my first choice ...just "kimmy" was my first, first choice...:sqeyes: lol

Tom Brown
01-09-2007, 01:27 AM
ya were my second choice tom!...lol:yuk: lol~ ok my first choice ...just "kimmy" was my first, first choice...:sqeyes: lol
I think you're great EAZYKILLER. I'd vote for you but RCL puts out way more sleazy pictures for us to enjoy. :cool:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-09-2007, 01:31 AM
I think you're great EAZYKILLER. I'd vote for you but RCL puts out way more sleazy pictures for us to enjoy. :cool:
lol hey i got sum sleaze ta pleaze!!! lol:sqeyes: damn i better get to bed..i am by myself in the whorehouse...oh i mean warehouse tomorrow, at work...talk ta ya all later!!!:) nite nite!

Tom Brown
01-09-2007, 01:35 AM
lol hey i got sum sleaze ta pleaze!!!
I appreciate the effort but I think Lou is in a league of his own.

EAZYKILLER2006
01-09-2007, 01:40 AM
I appreciate the effort but I think Lou is in a league of his own.
damn soo its like that...:lightsabe you didnt tell me ya like the sword...himmmm??? WTF...i am jealous;)

Forkin' Crazy
01-09-2007, 01:44 AM
damn soo its like that...:lightsabe you didnt tell me ya like the sword...himmmm??? WTF...i am jealous;)
LMAO!!!:D You read too much into that one. :sqeyes:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-09-2007, 01:46 AM
LMAO!!!:D You read too much into that one. :sqeyes:
lol yea i couldnt help it...lol...

Rexone
01-09-2007, 03:03 AM
Tom you've got to be kidding. That dude is just a little twisted. Sheep and elk. Geezus H. :squiggle:

TAF
01-09-2007, 09:00 AM
Good work H1986.
I could help you out there! Just look on her site there must be a couple her husband took of her at the boat drags and on vacation.:D

photo chick
01-09-2007, 09:07 AM
I could help you out there! Just look on her site there must be a couple her husband took of her at the boat drags and on vacation.:D
Nope those are pictures that I've taken only!!!!:D :D

Moneypitt
01-09-2007, 09:38 AM
So True.
Tom you've got to be kidding. That dude is just a little twisted. Sheep and elk. Geezus H. :squiggle:
False, Lou don't do no Elk!!..........

Ziggy
01-09-2007, 09:48 AM
Threaded 1 thru Threaded 48.......persistance:rolleyes:

topless
01-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Threaded 1 thru Threaded 48.......persistance:rolleyes:
LOL:eek:

Kim Hanson
01-10-2007, 09:44 AM
Thanks and how are the girls doing today :D .........( . )( . ).........;)

catman-do
01-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Being new myself i guess i cant really vote. I try not to get into the personal bullshit alot of others do. Although i do think Ratso is damn funny. Easy can go one way or the other. Sometimes she has good points and other times the ghetto speak gives me a headache.