PDA

View Full Version : Someone broke into EAZYKILLER's account

Kilrtoy
01-08-2007, 08:54 PM
and just posted this...:) :) :)
LOL same here! hubby just bought a trailer for the rhino, and i heard him say "the wider one" ...lol, so... LTK here we come ... he had dallas (from al and ed's) make a custom mount, into the fiberglass roof, for the 4 speakers...not sure how it will turn out, havent seen it yet...but it sounds good...

All-Star
01-09-2007, 12:40 AM
LOL same here! hubby just bought a trailer for the rhino, and i heard him say "the wider one" ...lol, so... LTK here we come ... he had dallas (from al and ed's) make a custom mount, into the fiberglass roof, for the 4 speakers...not sure how it will turn out, havent seen it yet...but it sounds good...
SO WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY IS THAT... SOMEONE UNDER THE NAME OF EASY KILLER 2006 ACTUALLY TYPED SOMETHING THAT YOU COULD READ???!!!>??? :eek: :idea: :jawdrop:

havifun
01-09-2007, 12:46 AM
Nice can't wait to see your new additions...

EAZYKILLER2006
01-09-2007, 12:51 AM
goes to show i have "pockets of intelligence" LMAO...QUOTED FROM MY MOVIE " bringing down the house"...:devil:

Kilrtoy
01-14-2007, 02:13 AM
Missed you this weekend